The Piermont Reviews

The Piermont 5
The Piermont 6
The Piermont 7

Cassandra · Getting married on 05/02/2021

So happy with my experience very new and up to date with time

Def one of my top 3 places and would love to have it here, prices are a bit higher than expected

Sent on 08/05/2019

Jacqueline Gallagher · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Amazing-recommend for sure

The Piermont made hiring them as a vendor stress-free. They held our date open as a courtesy for four days. They were not pushy about adding ANY "extras" to their base price AND they were very honest about their list of recommended vendors. I felt amazing with the decision.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Smith · Married on 09/28/2019

It was more than we could've imagined!

Bob was a pleasure to work with. Our attendant and maitre'd, Brendan and Jessica, were so pleasant and beyond helpful. Victor helped us with our food tasting and was kind enough to stop by on our wedding night to say hi, even though he wasn't assigned to us. They're all so friendly there!! The ceremony was beautiful, the views and sunset were breathtaking. Our cocktail hour was amazingly delicious, we wish we could go back and eat there again and again! Our reception came together beautifully and was so much fun, food and drinks were delicious as well. Overall we had an amazing experience and are so happy we chose the Piermont to celebrate our love with all of family and friends, they will not stop raving about it! Thank you all for making our wedding day so extra special and sharing in our memories!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Y

yvette · Married on 09/14/2019

Our Wedding 9/14/19

We had our wedding at the Piermont, they are hands down the best in the business!
    The food was amazing ! The cocktail hour was out of this world !
    The service was spectacular! I’ve never seen amazing service at a wedding !
    Guests are still calling raving about the food and service ! There was nothing that they couldn’t accommodate! Whatever the guest requested was done ! Absolutely would recommend The Piermont! It was the best day ever and it’s all thanks to the staff at the piermont!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Erin · Married on 07/20/2019

Impeccable Service

Our experience at The Piermont was amazing- From start to finish. The service was like no other. My wedding day ran smoothly, without stress, and the location was beautiful. The food! It didn’t stop coming out and was displayed beautifully. I highly recommend The Piermont and I’m eager to attend another event here!... Our Sales Manager, Bob was awesome. My Bridal Attendant, Donna, was SO ATTENTIVE! She was fabulous. I really needed her and I’m so happy she was there. Our Maitre d, Brandon, kept everything running smoothly. The service here was truly impeccable.

Sent on 09/28/2019
    The Piermont 20
    The Piermont 21
  • Annalisa

Annalisa · Married on 06/08/2019

From my first appointment at the Piermont I could tell how amazing my experience was going to be. Brittany, Andrew and Tommy were all so accommodating and really showed they cared about every detail I wanted included for my special day. When my fiance and I booked our wedding date, The Piermont was still under construction and the staff really made us feel excited and secure that we chose the right venue! We got to witness the transformation and all the hard work they spent making The Piermont a new and improved wedding venue. This past week they had their grand opening party where they showcased a variety of food options, cooking stations, passed hors d'oeuvres and signature drinks. We were excited how much we loved all of the food and can't wait to have our wedding here next year! Thanks to everyone at The Piermont for helping make our wedding planning fun and exciting rather than a stressful one!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    The Piermont 22
    The Piermont 23
    The Piermont 24
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 04/14/2019

So many compliments

The Piermont made our wedding everything we wanted and more we received a million compliments all night it was beautiful and easy to work with! Brittany was great!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel Curcio · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful experience!

The Piermont helped make our wedding magical. We planned our wedding fairly quickly (5 months), and Brittany, our sales coordinator, helped make the planning process seamless and stress-free. I can't thank her enough for being so attentive and helpful with all of my questions throughout the process. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect. The food was amazing from cocktail hour to dessert, the room looked beautiful, there was plenty of space (even with our 333 guests!), and the bar/table service was incredible. I really enjoyed working with the staff at the Piermont and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Mallorie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing venue!!!

We got married at The Piermont in October and it was absolutely amazing!! We worked with Andrew and he was incredible. He was very helpful and made us feel so comfortable throughout the process. He was very responsive and dealt with all of my requests and emails with genuine care, calmness and guidance.

Our wedding itself was perfect!! The Piermont looked stunning and beautiful! The rooms were breathtaking! The food was delicious and the staff was amazing! I continually hear rave reviews from my guests about how amazing the food and service were! Our maitre’d was Brendan and my bridal attendant was Evelyn, and they were incredible! They made sure everything was perfect, ran smoothly, and they took care of anything I asked for. All of the staff at the Piermont were amazing and professional.

Overall, we are so beyond happy and thrilled with how everything turned out! We are so thankful to the Piermont for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Katelynn · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! My husband and I held our ceremony and reception onsite, and from the moment planning started through the event itself, we loved working with the Piermont. Everything looked wonderful, tasted amazing, and went smoothly. Our guests raved about everything from the decadent food and chocolate covered pretzel shots to the venue itself.

I'm sure there were many people working their magic behind the scenes, but I had exceptional experiences working with Brittany (Sales/main contact throughout planning) and Evelyn (my go to/Bridal attendant on the day of the wedding).

From start to finish, the Piermont was organized, responsive, and helpful. I wish we could re-live it!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Miles · Married on 08/18/2018

We had our wedding last Saturday night at The Piermont and it was phenomenal. The venue was recently completely renovated and looks fantastic. We considered a bunch of other venues before picking The Piermont, and most ballrooms simply look the same. The remodeled Piermont stood out to us with its updated, modern décor. We've received numerous compliments from our guests about the venue, the food, and the fantastic views of the Great South Bay.

For the past year we worked with Andrew to plan the event, and he was great to work with. He's extremely knowledgeable about the entire wedding planning process, which ensures that no detail goes overlooked. He's professional, honest, responded quickly to our numerous emails and questions, and he genuinely cares about making sure your wedding goes perfectly.

We highly recommend The Piermont to anyone looking for an amazing wedding venue.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2018

I just got married last night at The Piermont. Let me just start out by saying how amazing and accommodating Brittany and Steve are. The venue was absolutely gorgeous, the food was phenomenal and the venue was perfect. If you are looking for a fabulous venue over looking the water with breathe taking views this is the place! People have not stopped raving how beautiful it is.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    The Piermont 33
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 07/20/2018

The Piermont

We first booked the venue under previous management. While I stood in confusion that management changed hands the staff did everything they could possibly do to offer exceptional service. Working with Brittney is a must. She made me feel like we had known each other for years and made my nervousness into joy the day of my wedding. My guests are still raving about the food and service..Donna my bridal attendant should get 10 stars. she was nothing short of amazing. If I am ever looking to hold an event in will surely be back to this wonderful staff.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

My new husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Piermont and it was truly an amazing experience. Brittany and the entire staff were very attentive and super easy to work with. They made sure that not one detail was overlooked and we couldn't have asked for a more wonderful experience. Almost a week later and our guests are still raving about how gorgeous the venue is and how delicious the food was!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Eileen · Married on 06/16/2018

My son and daughter-in-law had their reception here. I was very nervous when the venue changed hands six months prior to their date.
    Well it was the best thing that could have happened.
    They Renovated from top to bottom. It was something to see and made this mom very happy.
    We dealt primarily with Brittany as far as plans for that day. Never a problem, always helpful and obliging. The staff the day of the wedding was pleasant, professional and could not be more attentive to our guest. Could not have asked for more from the maitre’d Brendan and Bridal Suite Attendant Donna. Just wonderful.
    Food and view great. I could go on. I’ll just say a PERFECT day. And I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience using The Piermont as the venue for our wedding. All of the guests remarked about how beautiful the venue was (both interior and the view) and how delicious the food was! Everyone involved in the process, from booking the venue to the maitre d's who helped us on that day was very accommodating, and helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Nazika

Nazika Insanally · Married on 07/14/2019

Dream Wedding

From the time I set foot in the ballroom, I got the chills and knew this was the place I wanted my wedding to take place. The view and food are beyond perfection. Everyone there on staff treated my husband and I like we were family. There wasn’t one hiccup the day of the wedding because everyone on staff is experienced and very flexible to accommodate their guests. The entire planning process was such an easy transition and I actually look forward to going to the venue each time I knew I had to go there. Best experience ever. My dream wedding came true!

Sent on 08/02/2019