107 Reviews for The Persnickety Bride

Calligraphy (1)
Embossed (1)
Engraving (1)
Thermography (1)

Denise was absolutely amazing, and her staff was so attentive and helpful! They made picking out a dress easy, fun and enjoyable. They treated myself and my family absolutely wonderful and made the process so personal. I really felt like the most important part of their day, and have no hesitation referring any other brides to them. You can’t go wrong! So happy I found them and got my wedding dress from them. Thank you Denise and girls!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/1/19, 1 Review

Amazing! Wonderful! Unforgettable!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 8/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't be happier with my experience at the Persnickety Bride. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted by the wonderful, bubbly owner - Denise. She was excited to know about me and was so welcoming to my Mom and sister. Denise worked hard to listen to what I wanted, and gauge my reaction to dresses to help me find the perfect dress. With Denise's help, the experience was fun, exciting, and not the least bit stressful! Plus, we celebrated with some champagne once I said yes to gown! I had visited several other dress shops and nothing compared to the Persnickety Bride. In addition to the amazing experience, the shop itself is gorgeous. It is beautifully lit, clean, and well decorated. There is a comfortable sitting area for your helpers and most importantly an outstanding selection of beautiful gowns. I cannot say enough about the Persnickety Bride and the amazing Denise!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise is absolutely incredible and her boutique is stunning! I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at The Persnickety Bride. I had been to a few other salons, but felt completely overwhelmed by the thought of choosing my wedding gown! During my appointment, I had Denise's full attention. She had an exact idea of what I was looking for and helped me select the most perfect dress for me. Her personality and sense of humor calmed my nerves immediately because I knew I was in such great hands. If you haven't already, please call her to make an appointment. You absolutely won't regret it!

Profile Picture Nikki-Lynn, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

My experience at the Persnickety Bride was amazing ! Denise is so personable and made my gown shopping experience so special! The salon is beautifully decorated and the dresses she has chosen are all so pretty ! She made my family feel comfortable and celebrated with us when we said yes to the dress! I would recommend Denise and the Persnickety Bride to everyone ! If your looking for a special and personal experience, this is the place to go ! Thank you so much for making my dress shopping the best it could be !

Profile Picture Maxine , 5/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I initially contacted the Persnickety Bride because I was looking for a specific dress, even though they didn’t have it in stock, Denise (the owner) went above and beyond to get a sample of the dress for me to try on. She was the ONLY bridal salon (within a 3 hour radius of Boston!!!!!!) that offered to try and track the dress down. Because of this I decided that if this wasn’t my dream dress I would still make sure to purchase my dress from her because she deserves my business. “My dress” wasn’t the dress for me but Denise was more than helpful in trying to find one that worked. Her cheerful attitude and humor totally won my family and I over and we purchased a different gown (my dream gown) that day. So all in all, the Persnickety Bride hasn’t been in the dress business for long but with how they run things I can only imagine their great successes in the long run! Thanks so much Persnickety Bride and I can’t wait to see you guys again when my dress comes in!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I had a wonderful experience trying on dresses. They were very knowledgeable and great at picking out dresses that were my style and listening to what I liked and didn't like. Would highly recommend getting your dress here!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/5/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Oh my God this place is amazing! I have traveled to so many places throughout the years and customer service is key. This is going to be my second wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better Bridal Boutique and staff. Denise is amazing and her daughters are the cutest. They were all extremely a attentative, caring, loving and made it all about me. You can tell the difference between someone just trying to sell a dress and someone who is very passionate and are doing what they love. This is Denise all the way. Not to get on a personal note but my mother was being difficult which was upsetting and all Denise did the whole time was comfort me and act like the mother that I needed that day I bought my gown with her. She is honest straightforward and exactly what I needed while trying to pick the right bridal dress for me. On top of all that it's so convenient they have invitations, save the dates, accessories, Etc. which makes it so much easier because I have a very busy life and not a lot of time plus I want to purchase
from someone I trust. They are amazing! Trust me you will not be disappointed and they have a beautiful variety of dresses
and accessories Etc. Xo

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/31/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry

I wish I could give more stars! Denise is absolutely amazing and I could not have found my wedding dress without her. The dress selection in her store is amazing and she is constantly getting new styles in all the time. She gets genuinely excited about all things wedding and goes out of her way to make you feel so special. I am thrilled that I found this place!

Profile Picture Rachel , 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise and her staff are simply the best! You will feel like their only client. They pay attention to what you want and just as importantly, what you don’t want. This is as high-end and exclusive as you can get. Every woman wants to feel special when she’s picking out her wedding dress and accessories and at The Persnickety Bride, you feel like a royal princess. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Catalog Invitations

Denise and her entire team at The Persnickety Bride were amazing to work with. At our initial meeting, Denise quickly understood the look I was going for and helped me to design the gorgeous invitations I envisioned. From the initial order to proof approval to arrival, everything went impeccably. I am so pleased with the quality of our invitations. Our guests who received them had nothing but positive things to say. Working with Denise was such a pleasure and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Denise is the epitome of energy, experience, and style. The invitations we received for our wedding had our guests talking! The quality was outstanding to say the least. We loved them so much; we framed one to put up in our house. Denise will put every last effort in to customizing your invitation to reflect the couple’s taste, color scheme and overall budget. My husband and I had two different religious ceremonies. Denise had many various styled invitation offerings and was able to tailor our visions to exactly what we wanted and needed. Her spunky personality and creativity made it easy and fun to work with her. What’s more, she genuinely cares about the couple and her product and will ensure that happiness and satisfaction is achieved. The Persnickety Bride is a must-see gem hidden in Newtown.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise is such a PLEASURE TO WORK WITH! I met her and it felt like I knew her since forever! She is extremely professional and amazing to work with! She stays on top of any questions that I had and answers them in a very prompt manner, whether I had to text, call or email, she is right there for you ! Her personality has such great energy! I knew what I wanted for my invitations and she gave me exactly what I wanted, down to every little detail! I also ordered my wedding guests favors through her, which made everything for me extremely convenient!! I will definitely be working with her again for my future invitations! You will not be disappointed !

Profile Picture Erin, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Denise and The Persnickety Bride. She and her staff made it an absolute please for my bride and I to pick out invitations. Seemless process and Denise knew exactly what my bride's style was after speaking with her for just a few short moments. I would highly recommend The Persnickety Bride to any Bride and groom.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise did such an awesome job finding us the perfect wedding invitation. We wanted something unique and different and boy did she deliver. We went with a Acrylic style and everybody loved it. Denise makes you feel like family which is really great.

Profile Picture Abbey, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Just ordered my wedding invitations from The Persnickety Bride, they came out absolutely perfect and shipped sooner than I expected. Denise was great to work with and very prompt in responding to emails!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

As the mother of the bride, Denise and Bridget made our invitation experience enjoyable and stress free! With so many irons in the fire for a wedding this was truly a blessing to have them "take care of us". Their selection of invitations and vendors were all beautiful and they worked tirelessly with us to create a unique invitation that was truly elegant and exactly what my daughter wanted. Any corrections were taken care of immediately and always with a smile. Thank you Denise and Bridget for making our invitation experience so much fun!

Profile Picture Beverly, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Denise and Bridget were wonderful to work with! They made an otherwise stressful experience very pleasant. At first I thought I was going to use a discounted website to make my invitations, to save money, but quickly realized how daunting the task was. I saw Denise's ratings on the knot and decided to get a quote from her. Not only was her quote comparable to the wedding invitation websites, but she did a tremendous amount of work that I would otherwise have to do! I took a landscape, navy blue invitation and transformed it into a portrait cream and black invitation and took off the motif. She basically created my invitation from scratch based on what I explained to her and it was PERFECT! Her and Bridget were so easy to communicate with and granted every single wish we had. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kat, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We are very pleased with the end result, Denise and the staff went above and beyond helping us get the perfect wedding invitations. My wife and I highly recommend, The Persnickety Bride for your next wedding invites. Thank you.

Profile Picture Wilde, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I had the opportunity to work with Denise and her team at The Persnickety Bride. I made an appointment to meet with her and discuss my options for Save the Dates. I had a thought in my mind as to what I wanted and Denise truly helped my vision come to light! I am so pleased with the way they came out and I have had nothing but fabulous compliments on the elegance they showed!! The best part is I did not break the bank for a beautiful and elegant card! I look forward to ordering my invitations with Persnickety Bride as well! Thank you Denise for helping me start my wedding journey on the right foot!!

Profile Picture Jenieve, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Save the Dates

I have never been more happy and appreciated Denise and her team to the fullest!!! With time running out they pulled together and they were able to deliver me my beautiful invitations. They truly know how to satisfy what I needed.

Profile Picture Natasha, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have worked with Denise and Bridget at The Persnickety Bride for the past 18 months on wedding invitations and related paper products for our daughter's wedding. They were both extremely responsive and very easy to work with. More importantly, they were prompt in answering questions and extremely detail-oriented. Every single item we worked with them on was done perfectly and in a timely manner. Both my husband and I highly recommend working with this vendor!

Profile Picture User7401635, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Denise really is the best at what she does. She knows the ins and outs, and knows what you need. She's incredibly personable, she listens, she gives you what you want. She never tried to upsell us to something more then what we needed or wanted. I admit I was a bit leery of using any kind of person for invitations. After all, can't I just get them myself? The answer is no, don't even try. There are so many little pieces and it would have been ridiculous to even try. We're so glad we went to her! She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure working with Denise and Bridget. They were very professional and knowledgeable about their products. I would definitely recommend them for anyone needing invitations.

Profile Picture User7006657, 1+ year ago, 1 Review