93 Reviews for The Persnickety Bride

Catalog Invitations (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Thermography (1)

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Denise and The Persnickety Bride. She and her staff made it an absolute please for my bride and I to pick out invitations. Seemless process and Denise knew exactly what my bride's style was after speaking with her for just a few short moments. I would highly recommend The Persnickety Bride to any Bride and groom.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise did such an awesome job finding us the perfect wedding invitation. We wanted something unique and different and boy did she deliver. We went with a Acrylic style and everybody loved it. Denise makes you feel like family which is really great.

Profile Picture Abbey, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Just ordered my wedding invitations from The Persnickety Bride, they came out absolutely perfect and shipped sooner than I expected. Denise was great to work with and very prompt in responding to emails!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

As the mother of the bride, Denise and Bridget made our invitation experience enjoyable and stress free! With so many irons in the fire for a wedding this was truly a blessing to have them "take care of us". Their selection of invitations and vendors were all beautiful and they worked tirelessly with us to create a unique invitation that was truly elegant and exactly what my daughter wanted. Any corrections were taken care of immediately and always with a smile. Thank you Denise and Bridget for making our invitation experience so much fun!

Profile Picture Beverly, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Denise and Bridget were wonderful to work with! They made an otherwise stressful experience very pleasant. At first I thought I was going to use a discounted website to make my invitations, to save money, but quickly realized how daunting the task was. I saw Denise's ratings on the knot and decided to get a quote from her. Not only was her quote comparable to the wedding invitation websites, but she did a tremendous amount of work that I would otherwise have to do! I took a landscape, navy blue invitation and transformed it into a portrait cream and black invitation and took off the motif. She basically created my invitation from scratch based on what I explained to her and it was PERFECT! Her and Bridget were so easy to communicate with and granted every single wish we had. I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Kat, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We are very pleased with the end result, Denise and the staff went above and beyond helping us get the perfect wedding invitations. My wife and I highly recommend, The Persnickety Bride for your next wedding invites. Thank you.

Profile Picture Wilde, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I had the opportunity to work with Denise and her team at The Persnickety Bride. I made an appointment to meet with her and discuss my options for Save the Dates. I had a thought in my mind as to what I wanted and Denise truly helped my vision come to light! I am so pleased with the way they came out and I have had nothing but fabulous compliments on the elegance they showed!! The best part is I did not break the bank for a beautiful and elegant card! I look forward to ordering my invitations with Persnickety Bride as well! Thank you Denise for helping me start my wedding journey on the right foot!!

Profile Picture Jenieve, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Save the Dates

I have never been more happy and appreciated Denise and her team to the fullest!!! With time running out they pulled together and they were able to deliver me my beautiful invitations. They truly know how to satisfy what I needed.

Profile Picture Natasha, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We have worked with Denise and Bridget at The Persnickety Bride for the past 18 months on wedding invitations and related paper products for our daughter's wedding. They were both extremely responsive and very easy to work with. More importantly, they were prompt in answering questions and extremely detail-oriented. Every single item we worked with them on was done perfectly and in a timely manner. Both my husband and I highly recommend working with this vendor!

Profile Picture User7401635, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Denise really is the best at what she does. She knows the ins and outs, and knows what you need. She's incredibly personable, she listens, she gives you what you want. She never tried to upsell us to something more then what we needed or wanted. I admit I was a bit leery of using any kind of person for invitations. After all, can't I just get them myself? The answer is no, don't even try. There are so many little pieces and it would have been ridiculous to even try. We're so glad we went to her! She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure working with Denise and Bridget. They were very professional and knowledgeable about their products. I would definitely recommend them for anyone needing invitations.

Profile Picture User7006657, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Denise and her staff were extremely accommodating and made this experience so easy. Loved the invitations and will refer Persnickety to every bride I speak to. I couldn't have asked for better service, professionalism and quality. Love you Denise and thank you for all your help!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

DBP Promotions did a fabulous job on my son's Bar Mitzvah invitations and party favors. The quality of everything ordered was excellent, while costs were very reasonable. The service was impeccable. Any question was handled immediately. Everything was done with a minimum of stress and worry. Denise is just a pleasure to work with. She is extremely knowledgeable about what is available, what would work for us with regard to our theme and budget, and the all-important time deadlines for ordering and delivery. I would absolutely work with DBP again for any big occasion and am happy to recommend her. Already one of my friends wants to order his son's Bar Mitzvah invitations from DBP after seeing what she did for us! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User7324646, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise is heaven sent! She has a beautiful spirit and an amazing work ethic. My fiancé and I felt so at ease working with her in designing our wedding invitations. She was very prompt and thorough with all communication and took the time to answer all of my questions. My wedding guests received their invitations over a week ago and they are all raving about how classy and beautiful the invitations are. We couldn't have done it without Denise and her team at The Persnickety Bride! She knows her stuff and is the ultimate professional while being incomparably personal and accommodating!

Profile Picture OllieRubiah, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I loved working with Denise! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6776722, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Denise was so awesome! We worked with her for both our save the dates and invitations. We were able to customize everything to exactly how we wanted it. They turned out so beautiful and exactly how we envisioned. Denise was very responsive to every question we had and very accommodating when scheduling meetings with her. We couldn't ask for more! Thanks Denise!!

Profile Picture User6511628, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough about Denise! From the moment I booked my appointment with her, until I received my invitations she was wonderful! I had called Denise for my wedding invitations and found out I was actually behind on getting them done. Even with that being said Denise quickly got me in to meet with her and look over options and quickly eased my stress. She gave honest input and her professional personality made it easy to make my selection. She was very quick to respond to emails and send drafts. Overall, I am thrilled with my selection to use Denise and couldn't have asked for more! Thank you!!

Profile Picture stacey, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards

Denise at Persnickety Bride was amazing! First, the invitations are absolutely gorgeous. When I went to pick them out, I just told her what I liked and she presented me with a book of invites. I chose my invitation in minutes! Anytime I emailed Denise she responded within the hour. Responsiveness is key when planning a wedding. She mad me feel as if my wedding was the only one she was doing. You can't ask for better service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Printing, Thermography

The Persnickety Bride is a great company!! Denis is such a pleasure to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and helped me choose the perfect invitations for my special day. She made this process fun and easy!! I would recommend her to future brides.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It was such a great choice to work with Denise and The Persnickety Bride staff for our wedding invitations!! I had no idea how to even begin deciding what I wanted and all I had to do was meet with Denise and she knew exactly what I would love. I think I only had to look at one template and everything was decided. She also gave me all the guidance I needed from timing to suggesting including rehearsal dinner inserts into our invitations. I never thought I'd be so excited for wedding invitations! Thank you to Denise and her staff!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Persnickety Bride has a wide variety of styles of invitations for all different tastes! Denise, the owner, was very helpful and knowledgable when it came to picking out and designing what I wanted. You can put 100% trust in her that she knows what she's doing and will get the job done on your timeline, and do it well!!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Denise was absolutely amazing! She is so outgoing and fun to work with. I went in to buy one of her bridal clutches that I saw at a bridal show and I walked out with my wedding clutch, hair piece, earrings and invitations. I work two jobs and not only was her stuff amazing but she was extremely flexible with setting up meetings and getting back to my emails. I would definitely recommend doing business with Persnickety Bride, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Denise is great! She has so many ideas to choose from and helps you sort through the thousands of options without it being overwhelming. She is high spirited and provides you with the best option for the money spent. She looked out for my budget and even said when she thought certain things were too expensive. I will be buying my wedding programs from her and also the placements cards! She is a lot of fun to work with!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We walked into Persnickety Bride having no clue what we wanted nor how to get it all done. We walked not only confident be relaxed in knowing that the Persnickety Bride had our back and will lead us through the entire process. With the amount of pressure were facing from all other facets of this wedding, the Persnickety Bride team made this a very nice walk thru the park for us.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/5/15, 1 Review