The Perfect Wedding DJs Reviews

The Perfect Wedding DJs 3
The Perfect Wedding DJs 4
The Perfect Wedding DJs 5

Cheri · Married on 06/16/2018

The Perfect Wedding DJs are the ones to have for a memorable and special day. Crichton and his staff were professional and performed beyond expectations. I highly recommend using them for your special day.

susan · Married on 04/28/2018

I booked the Perfect Wedding DJ's for my wedding this past April and they were AMAAAAZING! My package included the monogram, the photobooth, the uplights, the mic for the ceremony, the music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour music, reception music, and emcee. Crichton was seriously THE BEST. He was so easy to work with because he's so easy to talk to! He was very patient, understanding and very accommodating!

Everyone at my wedding had a great time, thanks to Crichton! He was soooo hilarious! He kept everyone laughing and entertained throughout the whole reception! I hate going to those weddings where the program just drags because the emcee isn't funny/entertaining....well, my wedding was the polar opposite of that! We played a bunch of wedding games and Crichton got the guests really involved! Not to mention, his uplights and monogram made my reception look amaaaaazing!! :)

Throughout the whole program, we had to move things around because we were running late...but Crichton totally saved us!! He is GREAT at improvising!! On multiple occasions, he had to act quick and think on his feet...and he nailed it! He was such a natural that nobody knew we were behind schedule!

After the ceremony and reception, all my guests asked about my emcee and how good/funny he was! Everyone had such a great time that it's been over a month and they're still talking about our wedding! :)

I'm not gonna lie...we went through some stressful times during the wedding planning process but Crichton has a way of making people feel comfortable!! Thanks Crichton for talking me off the ledge and for always helping me feel at ease!! Ryan thanks you too!! haha!

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone! You definitely won't regret booking him! :) There are a lot of DJ's and EMCEEs out there thinking they can do the job but can't. Crichton is legit!!! He's the BEST! Call him for a consultation...you'll see!! :)

The Perfect Wedding DJs 6
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 7
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 8
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 9
  • O

Jay · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired The Perfect Wedding DJs for our wedding ceremony, and they did a wonderful job. We worked with Chrichton Uale in getting our song list together and he was great. We didn't get to meet the DJ (I think his name was Kalei) on the wedding day unfortunately because we were so busy, but he did a fantastic job. The processional songs were timed perfectly and faded in and out right on the dot. Also, all of our pre and post ceremony songs were played and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Sometimes you don't realize how important the small details are with music until the day of comes. To put the icing on the cake, these guys are very affordable too! We wish we would have booked this company for our wedding reception as well because we don't have the same positive feedback for the company that did our reception. Highly recommended!

jen · Married on 10/14/2017

Crichton is seriously amazing!! He pretty much made our wedding awesome! He is super easy to work with and he has a great vision of each wedding.. I've been to many weddings that he has Dj'd and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! He knows how to wake up a crowd and also help the crowd get to know the newlywed couple. He definitely loves what he does and we are so thankful he came to DJ our wedding!

Neilina · Married on 09/02/2017

The perfect wedding DJs really live up to their name! The team made our wedding so easy for me by helping me keep it flowing, and they played awesome music all night long. I would highly recommend them!

Kortnee · Married on 05/20/2017

We hired perfect wedding DJs for our wedding that took place about a month ago and it was the best decision ever! Crichton was an awesome MC, and he made it so much fun for our guests! So many people stayed to dance and didn't want to leave because of the great dance music! I can't thank them enough for making our day so memorable! Mahalo perfect wedding DJs! Highly recommend them to anyone!!!!

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2017

Hands down, outside of saying of saying "I do" to my husband... choosing Crichton as our DJ/MC was the best decision I have ever made! From the beginning Crichton was super responsive, excited and interested in our vision for the big day, and always full of good advice for our big day! Choosing the right DJ was very important to us, as we believe the reception can make or break a party, and Crichton went above and beyond even our hefty expectations. His music selections were amazing and always kept our guests on the dance floor. We can honestly say that we danced until they turned the lights on, and this is all because of Crichton and his ability to read the crowd and play the best music! We never wanted the party to stop! Looking back on our wedding day, we'll always remember just how awesome our reception was, and Crichton is a big reason for this! We recommend him to anyone looking for DJ/MC services!!

• I

Ipo · Married on 03/17/2017

We LOVE The Perfect Wedding DJ's!

Our family was privileged to have hired DJ services for a wedding in March and Selfie Station services for an 1st birthday party in May. Crichton nailed it perfectly with the type of music the couple wanted. Guests absolutely enjoyed themselves. The bride couldn't stop gushing about how happy and perfect their day was because of that final touch that The Perfect Wedding DJ's provided.

At the birthday party, our niece had too much fun taking pictures - even taking pictures with Erica, who worked alongside Crichton that day. (She still shares the pics with people to this day!) We can't thank you folks enough for giving our family such great memories and keepsakes for both events!

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

Our wedding planner recommended Crichton from The Perfect Wedding DJs for our February wedding in Hawaii. Since all her recommendations are fantastic, we didn't hesitate to move forward. We didn't know at that point, however, that Crichton and his brother Travis were going to DJ and MC our party to the next level. Their swag, jokes, and music immediately brought our guests to the dance floor and that's exactly what I wanted at my wedding: a poppin dance floor. They were able to perfectly curate the playlists to match the crowd we had and we continue to get complements about that part of the reception. I'm so uber grateful to my wedding planner for suggesting The Perfect Wedding DJs. I may not have much to compare to, but I would argue they really are Hawaiis' Favorite Wedding DJs!!!

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

Crichton and his brother were amazing! They made the event light and fun, but also personal. I could have not asked for better DJs! They had great music and played whatever song was requested. He was an awesome MC. They were also affordable! Thank you guys for making my wedding day perfect!

Alyssa · Married on 11/04/2016

Crichton and his brother were great!! They were very easy to work with and made sure that we all had a great time. After our wedding I had various family members tell me how much they enjoyed themselves and I think that had a lot to do with the vibe and tone that Crichton set. Some of them thought that I had known Crichton personally as he was so welcoming to our guests. Our day would not have been the same without The Perfect Wedding DJs!! I will definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a DJ while in Hawaii.

David · Married on 10/15/2016

I was recommended to these guys from our DJ, Kooldip Productions, and these guys lived up to the name of their company which pretty clearly says it all! We had to change our setup multiple times and every time Creighton was understanding of what stress we were going through, helpful in making decisions, and accommodating without crushing me on price changes. He coordinated well with all of our other vendors and we really appreciated how they took initiative and placed us having the best possible experience as their number one priority when some unforeseen changes happened on the day of. Some people want a more formal program, some people want straight fun, we wanted both and they handled it and managed the time in a very professional way. Highly recommended!

Loren · Married on 08/05/2016

The Perfect Wedding DJ's made our reception come together exactly how we wanted. They set the tone and pace for our program with no lulls. They kept us and our guest (300+) engaged and entertained throughout the evening; laughing, playing quick games, all accompanied with great music! We had SO many phone calls the next day complimenting our program. Chrichton made sure to make all our wants and needs accommodated to. Nothing we asked was him seemed to hard of a task, and he made us feel really comfortable reminding us that it was OUR wedding day and we could do things just how WE wanted to. They truly are the "Perfect Wedding DJ's" and I'd highly recommend them to friends and family. They're THE BEST!!!

casie · Married on 06/17/2016

Crichton goes above and beyond what you'd expect from an ordinary wedding DJ. He makes your feel stress-free which is, in my opinion, the most important help you can pray for. The moment you choose Crichton as your perfect wedding DJ is the moment you are choosing to trust in someone to make this crazy and overwhelming event to feel like a walk in the park!

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2016

The Perfect Wedding DJ's could not be more aptly named. I have experienced Crichton and his brother both personally and professionally - as a wedding photographer myself I have had the pleasure to work alongside them, and as a recently married bride I had the ultimate gift of having them at my very own wedding. Every time I have been around them I have been struck by their kindness, friendly demeanors, and charismatic spirit. They are professionals without feeling distant and do a stellar job at creating just the vibe you're looking for. Crichton made sure to take in my musical tastes and make sure that everything flowed seamlessly throughout the evening. I didn't think there would be much dancing at my wedding, but boy was I wrong! I like to believe I had Crichton to thank for that and not just the open bar ;) I would highly recommend him for any event and cannot wait to work with him again the future!

Travis and his team at Perfect Wedding DJs were amazing! They definitely added their special touch to our wedding day! Our guests could not stop raving about the music selections during dinner and the dancing hour. They met my expectations and even went above and beyond. They also did a beautiful job with our uplighting... Which added extra elegance and finesse to our venue.
    Travis was a pleasure to work with. He is very flexible and will make sure he listens to your every need. We definitely recommend PWDJ for your next special event!

Grace · Married on 05/18/2016

Crichton and Travis were perfect for our wedding at the Hickam Officers' Club! They were quick to pull up requests from our guests and keep the party going. They were extremely easy to work with and MC'd our ceremony and reception to make the night go smoothly. So glad my husband found these guys and was able to book them!

Clem · Married on 05/14/2016

The DJ crew was totally professional, made everyone feel relaxed and at ease. The music selection was outstanding and exactly what was needed. I would recommend' "The Perfection Wedding DJ's" for any any type of ceremony and/or celebration.

Erika · Married on 04/08/2016

The Perfect Wedding DJs emceed and DJ-ed our wedding and they both literally and figuratively brought the party! I can't say enough good things about Crichton and Travis: if you're looking for DJs, please go with them. After our first meeting with Crichton I felt like he totally understood exactly what my now-husband and I were looking for music wise, and program-wise, and he totally put us and our guests at ease. The mix of songs was perfect and literally everyone was on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT throwing our hands in the air like we just don't care. I've never seen my parents dance before but they couldn't resist the jams Travis was spinning either. If you want a wedding where everyone, young and old, dances their butts off all night together (a true testimonial to outstanding DJ-ing and MC-ing), then you must go with the Perfect Wedding DJs!

Julie and Kazunori · Married on 03/20/2016

I got in touch with Crichton through my wedding coordinator. Through Crichton, we ended up working with an awesome DJ, Rudy. Prior to the wedding, they worked with my husband and I to go through our wedding timeline and discussed the music genre and/or songs for each section in the timeline. Song selections, transitions, and sound systems are all excellent. The DJs are also professional and easy to work with. After the wedding, we received many compliments about Rudy from our guests. Crichton also referred an excellent hula dancer to us. We are very thankful for the services from these gentlemen and absolutely recommend booking a DJ through The Perfect Wedding DJs.

Shyla · Married on 01/30/2016

We had so much fun with the Perfect Wedding DJs! Crichton and Travis did a phenomenal job as DJs for our wedding. With everything that needs to be done in the planning stage, Crichton made sure that we never had to worry or stress about the music! From the beginning, he made sure he understood our vision and what we were looking for. He is very easy to talk with and communicates in a timely manner. Not only did he understand what we wanted, but I’ve known Crichton for years and I can attest to his music knowledge of all generations/decades. Crichton and Travis have a huge passion for what they do and because of that they ensured that everything is done to make our day perfect!

Marissa · Married on 12/30/2015

Most perfect MC/DJ for our reception! So worth it! We've both known Crichton for some time now, and we were so amazed by his talent! He was so easy to work with and prompt with all correspondence. We made sure our special day went extremely smooth - PERFECT really! no complaints. GREAT music. GREAT job with the sound system. GREAT job with the program (it was fun and full of games). He knew exactly what to do and say to make the crowd roar with laughter and awww at our love! It went so fast because everyone was having a great time! The #1 compliment we received was on the MC/DJ and the program. The best part was - I could actually ENJOY my reception with my groom and relax because he had everything under control! :) Definitely recommend The Perfect Wedding DJ's!!!

Kiana · Married on 09/12/2015

Critchon was the DJ who made our wedding unforgettable! The Perfect Wedding DJs are the only DJ services I will ever use again solely based on our single event. I can honestly say if you are in Hawaii and you use any other service, then you will be missing one amazing experience! Their professionalism, flexibility, GREAT MUSIC, accommodating aloha nature and over all FUN atmosphere took a good wedding for us to a day we will never forget. It's weeks later and we (including our wedding guests) STILL talk about the awesome music and party atmosphere Critchon created for us!

Critchon if you are reading this my family still adores you and you are welcome over for dinner anytime haha.

We had a lot of chaos at our wedding but Critchon not only offered extra services to help us out, he also handled being our MC as well as kept us within our budget. I wish i could sing his praises much higher than this but hopefully my review will inspire new folks to try them out. You won't regret it!

To The Perfect Wedding Djs and Critchon we love you guys! Thank you for an UNFORGETTABLE Wedding!

Crichton and Travis were the perfect DJs for our wedding. Throughout the entire night from 4:00pm-10:00pm they never missed a beat. They played music that got everyone up and out of their seats. The guests at our party ranged from newborn to upper 80's. Everyone had a smile on their face throughout the night and when the guests said their goodbyes every guest complimented the DJs. It wasn't just the music that they brought but also the games. If you choose The Perfect Wedding DJs you will see a lot of smiles and hear a lot of laughter. The Perfect Wedding DJs couldn't be a more perfect name for this dynamic duo. I recommend them to everyone who wants their guests to never forget but also remember their perfect wedding. Mahalo to The Perfect Wedding DJs for making my wedding perfect!

Crichton and his brother were terrific! Our wedding was at the Waikiki aquarium and we had a limited time frame. They kept the evening running smoothly and on schedule. And at the end of the evening, no one left the dance floor! Very professional but also felt like we had two good friends running the show.

Choosing these guys was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!