The Perfect Setting Reviews

10 | Huntington, NY

10 Reviews for The Perfect Setting

Gabrielle · Married on 02/14/2014

I was so impressed and truly moved that that within so little time Amy had my engagement ring (an heirloom) resized and on my finger-- and all without having to get a new band, something that other professionals said could not be done. Amy truly understood the sentimental value of this piece and her kindness and expediency was just wonderful.

You are a gem and I look forward to doing so much more business with you.

Sent on 01/20/2012

The Perfect Setting's reply:

Thank you for your comments. Your ring is so very special and I am happy that we were able to restore it back to it's original state. Congratulations, again, on your engagement. I look forward to working with you in the future :)
    Best,
    Amy

Bryan · Married on 05/08/2013

I recently had the pleasure of working with Amy when buying an engagement ring for me to-be fiance. She took the time before our meeting to really get a firm understanding of what I was looking for. We met at my convenience and Amy brought the highest quality of merchandise with her, while being cognoscente of my budget. She combined an incredible halo setting with the 'perfect' diamond and my fiance could not have been happier with the ring. Not only does she love it, the compliments that both of us have received from friends and complete strangers have truly been amazing... I would and will recommend Amy to anyone looking to purchase new jewelry or repurpose something old.

Sent on 03/12/2012

katie · Married on 05/01/2013

Amy designed an amazing engagement ring for my fiance and I-- truly a "perfect setting." We met with her locally, at our convenience. She listened to exactly what I wanted and had already spoke to my fiance about what he wanted, his budget, etc. She gave us honest and insightful input and showed us pictures and samples of things that were in-line with our criteria. I wanted a ring that looks good on my hand, can stand up to the abuse of everyday wear and an active lifestyle, has a "nautical" look, and is original. In the end, I am thrilled with my ring. The design is perfect and the diamonds are beautiful and even more incredible then I expected! I am looking forward to working with Amy to create our wedding bands.

Sent on 01/20/2012

The Perfect Setting's reply:

It was really such a pleasure working with the both of you. I'm glad we were able to create an engagement ring that suits your active lifestyle -- and sparkles as much as you do!

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

-Amy

antonella · Married on 09/01/2011

Amy knew exactly what I wanted to do with my diamond and worked really hard to make sure that I was happy with the end result. She really cares about her clients and went out of her way throughout the process. Now I have a new engagement ring that I absolutely love and enjoy!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Bridget · Married on 09/07/2010

Amy was a tremendous help in planning and implementing my custom eternity band. She hand picked the diamond and was instrumental in the design and layout of the ring. She truly loves helping others find and/or design the ring of their dreams!

Sent on 10/11/2011

BETSY · Married on 10/23/2009

Amy took family stones and reset them into pieces I love and wear all the time.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Dina · Married on 05/25/2002

I LOVE my eternity band!!! Amy educated me on the many different types of diamonds and settings and we worked together to find the perfect one for me! Have been wearing it now for almost year and still receive compliments on it regularly!
    Thanks Amy!

Sent on 10/10/2011

K · event on: 11/30/2011

I went to Amy with a vague idea about reworking my engagement ring and a guard ring. She patiently went through myriad design options with me, and then delivered a gorgeous ring right on schedule. The whole process was a pleasure.

Sent on 12/22/2011

The Perfect Setting's reply:

K- The pleasure was all mine! Enjoy your "new" ring.

Kathy · event on: 03/23/2011

The following is an actual email I sent to Amy Certilman as I picked up my engagement ring without my husband, he worked late so I did not get the chance to show him until the next morning....Good morning!!!! So .... Scott trained last night @ the gym after work and did not get home until well after 10:00 and I was asleep. He came into my home office this AM @ 6:30 a bit groggy, said good morning, gave me a kiss and turned to get his coffee .... I said "wait look at this" (he did not know I picked up the night before). Right away his eyes opened wide .... "WOW" he said... "How Beautiful". "Are you Happy"? So of course I am. Scott held it in his hand as well. He agreed the setting and band were nicer than any that we saw in the jewelry stores. So he is too is very pleased. The diamond is so well balanced with the size of the band. I remember it used to feel so to heavy in my old setting. Thanks soooooo much. Can't wait to see the engagement ring with the wedding band when it comes in. I am so glad I followed my instincts and connected with you!!! I am so looking forward to you doing Scott's wedding band. The fun will really start when we reset the other diamonds and work on the pearl earrings too!! Talk to you soon. Thanks again, Kathy

Sent on 01/27/2012

The Perfect Setting's reply:

Kathy - thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience working with me. Your new ring is quite beautiful and really suits the stone and your active life-style. You are a pleasure to work with and I look forward to doing so again.
    -Amy

Debbie · event on: 03/01/2012

I had been wanting to re-set my engagement ring, but was not sure what to do. Amy came up with a design and worked with me on it. The outcome was beyond anything I had imagined. Not only does it look like a completely different ring, but it is spectacular. Thank you!
    Debbie A., Lloyd neck, NY