The Perfect Dress of Sarasota Reviews

252 | Sarasota, FL

252 Reviews for The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 04/27/2019

I found the perfect wedding dress at The Perfect Dress — twice! When my parents visited from out of town a few months after my engagement, we went dress shopping so my first time trying on a dress would be with them. I worked with Vicki at that appointment and I ended up finding a dress straight off my Pinterest wish list. We paid for it that day but decided to come back for the sizing/final order. Then a few months later we finalized the venue and I realized my wedding vision was going in a much more casual direction than I'd originally thought it would. I called Kim and she graciously let us switch my fitting appointment to a second look appointment since we hadn't actually ordered the dress we'd already paid for. The second time, I worked with Naomi and she was BEYOND patient and exceedingly helpful. She walked me through all the alterations we could do to make this new dress the truly perfect dress, and even suggested going outside to see the dress in natural light since the wedding will be outside. Our entire experience was wonderful, exciting and professional. Their new store is gorgeous and it was so fun to have a true wedding shopping experience!

Sent on 04/08/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alexis, we appreciate them! We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

I found my Perfect Dress at the Perfect Dress of Sarasota! Theresa was so helpful and accommodating, she made everyone in my group feel included in the process and she quickly grasped the look I wanted but also encouraged me to try on a variety of things since it was my first time trying on wedding dresses. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on, but I tried on a bunch of other dresses, even a few in a different style that I knew I wasn't interested in (to satisfy my mom). She was very encouraging and helped me feel like I'd seen and tried everything so I really felt secure in my choice. She also quickly found a veil that matched perfectly! I couldn't be more pleased with my experience! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Erin for the kind words...Theresa had a great time helping you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Kayla · Married on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking me last minute! Chloe was so friendly and lovely to work with! Definitely recommend her and The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words. We are glad we were able to help you find a PERFECT dress at the last minute. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Kayla · Married on 04/25/2019

Chloe was fantastic to deal with. Friendly and accommodating! I would absolutely recommend The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are glad we could help you during your bridal shopping and that you had a wonderful experience! Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Megan · Married on 04/13/2019

Love the boutique and loved the experience! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your kind words, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Ellie · Married on 03/23/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at The Perfect Dress Sarasota. Sue was so kind and accommodating throughout the appointment. She got to know my style and what I was looking for quickly and encouraged me to try on a few things that I wouldn't have picked out myself but I ended up really liking. The whole experience was so wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone. Although I did not say yes to my dress I do plan on coming back in with my family to get my dress there.

Sent on 06/17/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ellie for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so glad you found some dresses you wouldn't have normally tried on and we can't wait to help you say YES to your PERFECT dress! Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Jenny · Married on 03/16/2019

I could not have asked for a better experience while wedding dress shopping! Miss Kim, Chloe and the entire Perfect Dress team were super friendly and professional! They worked hard to make sure everyone in my party felt included in the process and I was able to “Say Yes to the Dress” at the first shop we went to. I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so honored we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress, please let us know if we can help you.

Kayla · Married on 03/02/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota helped me find my dream wedding dress. I could not have had a better experience. They were my one stop shop for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, and all of our tuxes. I highly recommend checking out the shop!

Sent on 05/16/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla for your kind words. We cannot wait for your PERFECT day, and are honored you have chosen The Perfect Dress. Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress.

Dianne · Married on 03/02/2019

We had a wonderful experience at The Perfect Dress shopping for my daughters wedding dress. The service was amazing, everyone was very helpful and very professional. There was such a huge selection of beautiful wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dresses. I highly recommend The Perfect Dress for the best service and experience you will ever get, not to mention the whole store is gorgeous!

Sent on 05/17/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Dianne for your kind words, we really appreciate them. Thank you for shopping with us we appreciate your business and we cannot wait for the PERFECT wedding day. Congratulations!

Spirit · Married on 02/23/2019

The Perfect Dress is a beautiful boutique with many different wedding dress and styles to choose from. Staff is really flexible and really helpful. Wouldn’t have wanted to find my dress at any other place!

Sent on 06/29/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Spirit for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress! We cannot wait for your BIG day!

Shannon · Married on 02/23/2019

This was the second place I went looking for dresses... and the last! I just purchased my dress this past weekend and Chloe was amazing. She was so helpful and kind. Finding my perfect dress was a breeze! We sat down and talked about the budget, the style, and looked at some pictures I had brought in. She then took us to the portion of the store that would have what I was looking for and let us choose about 10 dresses to try. Once in the dressing room she was so nice and helped me into all the dresses and offered her opinion on fabrics and styles and asked about my fiancé and our story. It was such a good experience, I am going to refer everyone to this store and we are going to be purchasing the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen suits here as well.

Sent on 03/12/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Shannon, we appreciate them! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Audra · Married on 02/16/2019

Joann was beyond helpful in assisting me to find the perfect dress when I had no idea what I was looking for exactly. Their selection is beyond what I have seen at other studios. 5 Stars to The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 05/28/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Audra for your kind words. We really appreciate them. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress and cannot wait for your PERFECT day. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Alexandra · Married on 02/16/2019

Chole was an amazing helping hand in picking out my dress for my biggest day of my life! She help me pull things that I never thought I’d wear & so did my ma & sissy! In the end I only had to try on 3 dresses & the second dress I tried that day y I knew was the one! I left extremely excited to have found my dress & leave eith no only my dress, but all my briadsmaids and the mother of the braid dress! Thank you for all of your help it’s was an amazing day!

Sent on 06/15/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra for the kind words. We appreciate them. We are so excited that you found your PERFECT dress and your Mother's and Bridesmaids dresses too! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Danielle · Married on 02/16/2019

First of all I called for an appointment and wa given one the next day right in the middle of stores changing locations! Score! Upon arriving I was shown dresses in my budget. Naomi, the manager showed me a dress she believed would fit me best and was her favorite. She knows her stuff like the back of her hand. I loved it but was determined to try on everything! Sue took over and she was a hoot! She had me laughing and she was very professional and friendly. Sue was going to make sure I left feeling like a perfect bride. She didn’t rush me once even though I was trying on EVERYTHING!!! I was so comfortable there. I left giving hugs .... and yes, I left with purchasing the first dress! Thank you Naomi and Sue!!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Danielle, we appreciate them! We're so glad Naomi and Sue helped you find the PERFECT dress! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Anita · Married on 02/16/2019

Dear Naomi, thanks for the opportunity to comment on my experience. I am not the bride , but the mother of the bride and have purchased my dress at perfect dress. My daughter who was recently in town picked out bridesmaids gowns for her girls to order and she found a veil for her existing wedding dress purchased at another salon last year. The service was great. Special thanks to Chloe who was wonderful with me as well as my daughter when she visited. She really has a subtle but professional style of giving you an honest opinion that is welcoming and well thought out. Its a gift to be able to do that and not offend a client. Loved her attentiveness and follow through and she was the reason I wanted my daughter to come to the shop and pick out her bridesmaids dresses. I knew she would leave the store happy with her selections and once agian Chloe did a super job! So a big thank you to her. She is an asset to your store!

Sent on 05/16/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We hope the wedding planning goes smoothly, and know that we are here for any question you may have. Congratulations and we look forward to helping you any way we can.

Mikayla · Married on 02/08/2019

Oh goodness! I cannot say enough good things about this place! Their options for bigger women are stunning and the prices were very reasonable. I were a size 22 and after going to 3 different shops, I found my PERFECT dress! They will deffinatly make you feel special.

Sent on 10/06/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Mikayla for your kind words, we really appreciate them. We pride ourselves in our plus-size bridal gowns and hope they make our brides feel as special and PERFECT as we believe they are!

Emma · Married on 01/19/2019

Plan to take full advantage of the other services offered at TPD!

Sent on 06/20/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Emma for your kind words, we appreciate them. We will be happy to help you with all your wedding planning, just let us know what we can do. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Charissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Wonderful Experience!!

From start to finish, it was an amazing experience! I found my absolute perfect dress from “The Perfect Dress of Sarasota “. I went to this boutique about 14 months before my wedding day, which was plenty of time. I also recommend planning ahead of time, since some dresses can take some time to come in and to avoid rush fees. I had my alterations done by Tina at the boutique and she did an amazing job. She offered suggestions on the bustle for my dress and listened to my feedback, which I appreciated. I also added on the preservation package. They can do it all! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/27/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank so much Charissa for you kind words, we appreciate them! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress! It looks like you had a PERFECT day!!

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

The best and only place to go.

Sarasota was a destination wedding and I didn’t want to transport my dress to Florida. They made it so easy. Incredibly flexible as well I worked primarily with Naomi however all of the girls are wonderful. They helped me narrow down my search and made me feel like the most gorgeous bride. The selection is fantastic and can fit to any budget. They don’t pressure you to go over like some of the other places did to me. I would recommend them a hundred times over!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for your kind words, we appreciate them!!!! We LOVED being a part of your wedding from the PERFECT dress to the PERFECT tuxes....congratulations again from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

Pamela Donohue · Married on 01/12/2019

The finest wedding boutique team in Sarasota, a rare find, and an absolute MUST SEE for bridal and all occasion, gala dress shopping!

I was the stepmother of the bride looking for a last minute solution after another store informed me that my wedding outfits they ordered had been discontinued and cancelled. As a result, I went to many different stores and called several bridal locations in the Sarasota and Tampa area. I was a little panicked as I found little help and limited choices available with so little time before my stepdaughter's wedding. My husband and I found The Perfect Dress boutique at the last minute and were amazed to find the largest selection of mother of the bride, all occasion dresses, and cocktail pantsuits in all sizes on the rack -not just wedding dresses! JoAnn and Naomi greeted us warmly, listened to my needs, seated my husband, and JoAnn went to work pulling dresses and cocktail suits for me to try. There were so many options, I bought 2 dresses and a pantsuit-all of which I can wear for other occasions, not just weddings. The dress that I wore for the wedding this week was a gorgeous Daymor Couture that JoAnn talked me into trying as she insisted it would be stunning on my figure. She was right. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was on me! They had Tina alter the dress down to my size and create an illusion sleeve jacket out of the matching scarf included with the dress. It was the perfect finishing touch on my look! I send out a huge "thank you" to JoAnn, Naomi, Kim, and Tina and all the staff at The Perfect Dress Boutique. It was a fabulous, stress free, creative, fun, and amazing experience with you that I'll never forget! You solved my problem and gave me confidence on the wedding day! You have my business for life. I'll be seeing you again soon!

Sent on 01/16/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you SO much Pamela for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so glad you found the PERFECT outfits for your special events...please send us pictures, we know you were BEAUTIFUL!

Hannah · Married on 01/11/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota had so many options, and the girls were so great with helping me truly find my perfect dress. Also, one of the store owners, Kim, is AMAZING to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so honored to have helped you! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2019

Everyone at the perfect dress is very professional and helpful! I am still looking for the perfect dress but have found several nice dresses to choose from! That’s the hard part! They are all beautiful! I’ll be back soon!

Sent on 06/09/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words, we really appreciate them. We are so glad that we had several dresses that you loved, and look forward to helping you say YES to your PERFECT dress in the near future. Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Sandra

Sandra Boyle · Married on 12/31/2018

I found my perfect dress

With so many options, I explained what I was looking for and I found my perfect dress! Everyone was so helpful. I highly recommend “The Perfect Dress of Sarasota”

Sent on 01/01/2019

Cynthia · Married on 12/30/2018

This was my first stop and I made it my last! Naomi was super attentive, understanding, and definitely surprised me with an amazing dress I chose! I could not be happier and I thank all the ladies at The Perfect Dress for making my visit truly amazing.

Sent on 03/01/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 12/29/2018

If I could give The Perfect Dress and it's amazing staff more than five stars I would!!! From the first phone call setting up the appointment, to the actual appointment itself, everyone went above and beyond to make this day as smooth as possible. I am incredibly indescisive and Chloe was so patient and helpful, her advice in the dressing room lead me to pick my dress on the first try! We were also fortunate enough to be attending during the Essence of Australia trunk show and their rep Brittany was so knowledgeable. I had more appointments scheduled for that day and later on in the month but I cancelled them all because I knew I found The Perfect Dress! I cannot recommend this shop or the lovely ladies there more!

Sent on 01/21/2018