The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm Reviews

The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm 1
The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm 2
The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm 3

Connie · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter was married at The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm. The venue is incredibly beautiful! Janet was professional and made sure everything was perfect! I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Awesome venue! We had our wedding here in Sept 2016 and Janet was helpful and a pleasure to work with every step of the way! The space is huge and comfortably held all out guests. The outdoor areas are also beautiful, lots of spots for pictures. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm's reply:

Thank You Heather!

Mary · Married on 09/05/2015

I had my wedding reception at Lakeland Farm in September of 2015. When we booked the venue, the Pavilion was still under construction, but Janet made me feel at ease that everything would be in place before our day. Despite being one of the first weddings in the space, Janet was super organized and everything ran perfectly smoothly. The Pavilion offered everything we could possibly need. The farm views are beautiful and make for wonderful photos.

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin F · Married on 08/17/2019

3.0

Beautiful venue!

The Pavilion on Lakeland Farm is beautiful. The minute we finished walking the property, I knew it was where I wanted to get married and a week later my husband and I booked our wedding date. It checked almost every box on our list which included some unique/uncommon things we were worried about...like plenty of parking, close to a hotels for out of town guests, space for the groom on property to get ready (so many venues seem to forgot or not worry about the groom!), air conditioned indoor reception space (important for an August wedding!), and so much more.

We loved our beautiful, picture perfect outdoor ceremony in the garden and the multiple locations we had on the land for pictures (seriously there are so many great spots!). We even got some with the horses on the property!

Janet was great to work with. She is so kind and always very responsive. This venue is really a hidden gem and I'm so glad we found it. Our wedding was wonderful and overall we are very happy and would highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 09/29/2019