The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews

151 Reviews for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm

• Jeffrey

Jeffrey and Stephanie · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful, Amazing, Beautiful!

My wedding coordinator, Brandy, honestly became my best friend while we were setting up for the wedding. She was my hero when I forgot something, and was super helpful when I felt nervous or stressed out. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is a beautiful venue, with an amazing staff that really does become part of your family.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Brandy is amazing! We appreciate you letting us know and I know she loved working with you both! We wish you all the best!

Autumn Snow · Married on 09/18/2020

Expectations blown away

I had the pleasure of working with Brandy (wedding planner) who was nothing short of amazing. I had toured the venue for the first time and met Brandy and knew, that she was my wedding planner. I love the venue and it’s absolutely beautiful but ultimately she sealed the deal.. I knew I needed her on my team! From the very start she was always there no matter what time of day, and made the planning process a breeze. When it came to the wedding day, I have no words. Every expectation I had for that day was exceeded. Everything was executed to my vision 1000% And I didn’t have anything to worry about except getting down the aisle. She was made for this. 10/10 would recommend this venue and brandy to all future brides out there! And if you the opportunity to stay at the farmhouse on site would absolutely recommend taking full advantage. It was perfect for our rehearsal dinner and for our bridal party to get ready the day of.. we made lots of memories in this beautiful home.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing staff and beautiful scenery

I couldn’t have asked for a better location to celebrate our special day! Jen was our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! They are very flexible with everything and just make you feel relived because I stress about everything. If you like a beautiful and peaceful scenery this is the place to have your dream wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Krystle and Derrick for choosing us to share your love with!! We loved your wedding and appreciate your kinds words!! You are the reason we LOVE what we do!!! Thank you and come visit !! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Ashley Thompson · Married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful venue

Beautiful garden gazebo and pavilion. It was the perfect setting for our wedding

Sent on 09/15/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Kenneth! We loved having you here, you were such a fun relaxed couple who simply enjoyed the day!! Here's to many years and congratulations to you and your family!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Tallent · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely perfect

We love Mixon!! We got married 3/14 and everything was perfect. Brandy was a Godsend. She was easy to communicate with, got my vision, and took care of everything. We had family stay at the farmhouse on property and we had our rehearsal dinner there. Everyone at mixon took great care of us. Brandy and Emily made the day go off perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I’m ready to do it again!! I wish I could give them 1000 stars.

Sent on 03/20/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Hannah for the amazing review! Loved spending time with you both throughout the process and enjoyed being a part of making your day amazing! Come back and do it all over again with an Anniversary party! :)
  • Lacy

Lacy Sours · Married on 03/13/2020

Mixons Pavilion

Brandy was amazing! She truly made my day magical from the smallest details to setting up times for tastings ect.. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 04/06/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you for the great review about Brandy!! She is amazing and definitely knows her stuff! We couldn't agree more! Wishing you the best!!

Daniel · Married on 02/15/2020

Daniel and Davinas dream wedding

The Pavilion at Mixon was awesome! They were responsive and so reasonably priced! They were incredibly flexible and helped make my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/21/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad we could help make your dream wedding come true! Wishing you all the best! Please come by and visit, we'd love to see you!

Jessica Beasley · Married on 01/18/2020

Expectations Beyond Exceeded! SO Impressed!!

Venue: The Pavilion at Mixon Farms.
    I cannot say enough about this beautiful venue. It was the first and only venue that we toured because we knew right away that it was the perfect fit for us. I always knew that I wanted to get married outside, and I also knew that I wanted my ceremony and reception to be at the same venue. The Pavilion delivered on both of those fronts. This little tucked away oasis is drop dead gorgeous. I felt like I was living a dream on my wedding day as I looked around and realized that I was surrounded by greenery, natural light, and the most beautiful weather. It truly felt magical. The twinkle lights of The Pavilion, the tunnel, and the gazebo all tied in to our romantic, natural theme. The venue was the perfect size for our guest count and gave our guests plenty of space to move about and explore. I couldn’t be happier that we were married there and would choose it over and over again. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to get married outside. You will NOT regret it.

Day of Coordinator: Jen Aaron with The Pavilion at Mixon Farms.
    Jen completely blew me away with her organization, communication, and punctuality. She was very understanding of my vision and helped me bring my dream to life. She helped me pick out my linens colors based on what she knew my theme was, and decorated the venue on the day of from top to bottom. She literally handled EVERYTHING. I didn’t have to lift a single finger, and neither did my bridesmaids, friends, or family. Jen did an excellent job at keeping the wedding moving according to schedule (which I highly appreciated), and was even able to sneak me an entire bottle of my favorite wine (knowing that it was my guests’ favorite too and that it would soon be gone!). I cannot thank Jen enough for her time and dedication to my wedding. I felt so loved, cared for, and respected by her. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to get married at Mixon to hire her, Brandy, or any of the other day of coordinators there. They are so incredibly talented!

Sent on 02/12/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hey Jessica! Oh my gosh! Thank you for the amazing review! We all loved working with you during the whole process, leading up to your magical day! We are so grateful that you found your day to be magical and romantic and that we got to be a part of making that happen for you and celebrating it with you! Congratulations!!
  • Ivonne

Ivonne · Married on 01/04/2020

Extremely happy with everything I couldn’t have been more blessed to find this vendor and cherish every moment spent here ♥️

Had an amazing time, all the way from the beginning to the end. The staff is wonderful lovely amazing people that help you and are there for you at all times . I am very happy how things turned out my wedding was my dream on how it turned out. I am very happy with everything. I would definitely recommend ♥️

Sent on 01/25/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hi Ivonne! Thank you for the awesome review! You were a dream to work with and we hope to see you around, please come and visit us again soon.
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kangaloo · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Amazing team, amazing quality, amazing prices! Mixon's went above and beyond my expectations and their coordinating team was wonderful. Everything was perfect! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/18/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you for the review Kaitlyn! :) It was a pleasure being a part of making your day special. Congratulations! Wish you an amazing future together! :)

Sherie Chaidez · Married on 11/23/2019

Professional yet sweet and caring!

We stayed and had our wedding at the Farmhouse Inn! It was gorgeous and perfect! Theresa and Brandy were awesome and very involved. I HIGHLY recommend Mixon Farmhouse Inn for a small intimate wedding venue and place to stay and relax. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Sherie! You were an absolute dream to work with, we love you guys! Wishing you many amazing years to you both!

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

A Dream Come True

The staff at The Pavillion at Mixon Farms is second to none. They truly made our wedding day a dream come true. From set up to break down they were there every step of the way transforming the space to exactly what we had envisioned! I cannot express my appreciation enough for all they have done, especially when my dad decided at last minute to extend the party an extra hour. Jen, Emily, and Theresa, I cannot begin to thank you all enough for a night we will forever remember! I cant wait to send you pictures!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Megan! :) We absolutely loved celebrating your "special day" with both of you!! Many happy and amazing years to you both!! You two are sooooo sweet!!

Emma Baker · Married on 11/16/2019

Sweet, caring, there for you always!

The Pavilion at Mixon Fruit Farms was the best choice we made for our wedding! The staff was fantastic, the location was beautiful, and their heart and drive to make our wedding day special was unbeatable!

Sent on 11/06/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Emma! We absolutely loved working with you and Chris, you are both amazing and so sweet. Our prayers are with you both. We wish you an absolutely amazing future! :)

Brooke Carvey · Married on 11/16/2019

The Perfect Day

There is so much to say about our wedding day... but, Mixon's and their entire team made our wedding day one that we will always smile and laugh about. The planning process was SO easy with them and every detail was covered. Brandi and the entire staff made our dreams come to reality. They also made the wedding day and weekend run so smoothly. We wish we could do it all over again! The group of wonderful people at were so kind, thoughtful, and sweet. They went above and beyond our expectations, so glad we chose Mixon's for our big day!

Sent on 02/05/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Aww!! Thank you Brooke, for the amazing review! We so appreciate that you chose our venue and we got to be a part of
    your amazing day!
  • Samantha

Samantha Jo · Married on 11/09/2019

The perfect wedding spot

Mixons made our dream wedding come alive. The work they did was amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Too sweet Samantha! Loved, loved, loved you guys! We really enjoyed celebrating your amazing day with you! Wishing you the most amazing future together! :)

Tina Carroll · Married on 11/01/2019

Best Memories.. FOREVER!

From the first day when visiting The Pavilion at Mixon Farms we just knew this was the one, Even from looking at others we went back to the Pavilion. From the comfort level to professional level and of course the beauty with in. We knew this was the ONE. Memories forever and this is including the staff!
    Thank you Mixon Farms for making a DREAM wedding come true! TSC😉

Sent on 03/28/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awwwhh !!! Thank you soo much for your love!! We appreciate you choosing US to be your perfect wedding day venue & coordinators!! It was a great party!! :)XOXO
  • Cammi

Cammi Norwood · Married on 10/26/2019

AMAZING people and great service to work with

omg. i absolutely loved the venue, the staff, EVERYTHING. i was the bride this past weekend and everything ran BEAUTIFULLY. i cannot thank Brandy and Teresa for the full attention the entire time and knew exactly what they were doing. we had alcohol there and when the bar area filled with people brandy went and help out with the drinks. she even danced with us and tried to teach us some moves( because i have no rhythm). she was available by phone all night, she fixed and stayed calm through the seating chart issues, napkin issues, everything. i don’t have a single bad thing to say about this venue, brandy or teresa because i was having a blast. guys, if you’re thinking about mixons as a venue, DO IT. they answered all of my questions, thru email, phone and even text when they were busy. we did follow up meetings and they helped us figure out everything and even talked with our caterer and linen people to get everything figured out. i can’t stress enough how wonderful this place has been even with some up and downs. thank you guys for all that you have done and keep doing what you do best!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/30/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

You are awesome!! Loved having you and Marques here at Mixon's to celebrate your wedding day! :) Have an amazing future, we wish you all the best!

Linda Zwiesler · Married on 10/05/2019

Would do it again

Choosing to have our wedding at Mixon Farms turned out to be the most positive experience. From the time we initially visited the venue though-out the time following our wedding the staff at Mixon's was extremely attentive , involved and and assured our big day went smooth. Special thanks to Teresa, Jen and Brandi for continuously keeping us informed of any needs that might require attention prior to our big day, making our wedding day perfect. The venue was beautiful and elegant, our family and friends could only express how impressed the were. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a memorable place to get married. Thank you Mixon Farms and a big thank you to all of the staff who assisted.

Sent on 10/09/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for the compliments! You were 2 of the sweetest people to work with and we're so glad you chose our venue for your special day. We wish you all the best and hope to see you around.
  • Richard

Richard Meyers · Married on 06/01/2019

Could have never done it without them

When planning a wedding, in June, in FLORIDA, there are a lot of variables. But once we found this gem nestled away in the heart of Bradenton FL, we were sold. Theresa was our first contact, and neither Kathy or I could understand how one person can be so uplifting and happy all the time (especially when planning weddings). The venue spoke for itself with expansive gardens and a Huge pavilion with an adjacent gazebo situated on a magnificent Koi pond stocked with huge fish, waterfalls, and overlook platforms.

The Pavilion had private rooms decorated for the bride and groom, and the entire expanse was decorated with thousands of twinkling lights. It was truly magic!

When planning the wedding, we chose to have Theresa and Brandy be our wedding planners. A couple of weeks before the event, they stepped in to take control of the ceremony and reception and relieve us of our duties. They had it all down... From the bar, to the linens, to the timings, the decor, and all the minute details. What a stress reliever! So not only did they take care of the venue.... But also handled our vendors with an unmatched efficiency. True professionals at heart.

Even as I and the Best Man were putting on our tuxedo's only to find the legs were not hemmed up... Brandi rushed in with pins to save the day.

There are venues... Plain places with some scenery. They there is the Pavilion at Mixon Farms... A perfect place, with the perfect ambiance, and a wedding planning team IN HOUSE to make sure everything goes perfectly. Can't do better than this!

Sent on 06/07/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awww!! Thank you so much Richard. We absolutely loved and adored you and Kathy and so loved being a part of your day! Love you both and wish you ALL the best!!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful!!

My husband and I looked at so many outdoor venues with the thought in mind that we were planning an outdoor wedding in FLORIDA in MAY. After our initial tour at Mixon with Theresa, we knew it was the venue for us. It’s a beautiful place that requires very little decoration at all, and every staff member we met was so sweet and excited to hear our story and make our dream wedding happen.
    My parents and I agree that our one regret was choosing the package that only included a day-of coordinator rather than the longer term wedding planner, because Brandy was SO wonderful. On my wedding day I felt totally at ease leaving things in her hands because I knew she had a handle on my vision for things and she got it DONE. She’s organized, energetic, and such a sweetheart.
    The bride and grooms suites are something that really sold me on the venue as well- the pictures turned out great and the decor is perfect - very chic farmhouse without taking the tacky “farm” direction that some other places did.
    Overall the wedding experience at Mixon is just wonderful- it’s peaceful rather than stressful, much less work and stress than I’ve seen other brides go through. I would definitely recommend this gorgeous space and the amazing staff that comes with it.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Hi Taylor! :)
    You are too sweet! We absolutely enjoyed having your wedding here and Brandy loved working with you so much. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and we wish you all the best!

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I am so happy we went with Mixons Pavillion for our wedding. They by far superseded my expectations. The venue was gorgeous and I felt like I was in a fairy tale. I didn't have to worry about a thing because they handled everything even things I hadn't thought about. Brandy was my planner and she was fabulous! I can't even begin to tell her thank you enough for everything with the planning to all she did the day of the wedding. Her excitement and enthusiasm with our wedding made me feel like we had friends for years. She is amazing and I'm so lucky to have had her with me the day of my wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We loved celebrating your day with you and Brett, you two are absolutely adorable!! We love you and wish you an amazing future together!
  • Annie

Annie Ley · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything went perfect!

I got married there in April and everything was amazing. The staff especially Brandi and Teresa made our day incredibly perfect. The pricing on everything was very reasonable. The venue is gorgeous and the backdrop made all our photos turned out so beautifully.

Sent on 07/09/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Oh my, don't know how we missed this! Thank you Annie, your wedding was absolutely beautiful and we so enjoyed spending our day with you! :) We hope it was everything you dreamed of, we wish you all the best!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/23/2019

We absolutely loved everything about the venue! Brandy and Sheri made it extremely easy and enjoyable for us! Definitely felt as though they went above and beyond for us! Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Amy. You're wedding was amazing!!

Sarah Roberts · Married on 03/16/2019

Your Perfect Wedding is Here!

From our first visit a year before the wedding to the last guest left the reception, the whole experience was magical, amazing and beautiful. I can't say enough about Brandy. The wedding coordinator pkg was truly worth the investment. I HIGHLY recommend it. She LISTENED to my vision and and saw it through. We ended up with a beautiful venue that truly exceeded my wildest vision! We delivered a trailer full of decor and Brandi, Jen and Emily turned it into a fabulous wonderland! She was there every minute of the night and seamlessly took care of every single detail. Plus her personality simply ROCKS! Together, the three of them are definitely the A team! Everyone loved them! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding beautiful and just a really fun party for all!
    The Pavilion is a beautiful setting and there are so many options you can chose to ensure your vision is met. They also have the beautiful farmhouse you can rent which was perfect! Had a wonderful family party there afterwards so the magical night continued.
    Thank you, Mixon Farms!

Sent on 03/25/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Oh my goodness! How did we miss this? Sarah, YOU rock! We absolutely loved celebrating your day with you and Ramiro! You are such a cuuuute couple! We wish you many years of happiness and joy!