The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews

109 Reviews for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm

109 The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews
  • Amy

Amy · Getting married on 12/31/2018

We absolutely loved everything about the venue! Brandy and Sheri made it extremely easy and enjoyable for us! Definitely felt as though they went above and beyond for us! Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 1

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Amy. You're wedding was amazing!!

Kirstyn Lup · Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding at Mixon was absolutely perfect!

Our wedding at The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was absolutely perfect in every way! Sheri always accomedated to our schedule and answered back to all of our emails in a timely fashion. Emily went above and beyond the day of our wedding and always made sure we were happy with how things were turning out. The venue is stunning at night under all the twinkly lights and all of our guest loved the koi pond. The butterfly garden with all the games was also a huge hit and our guests of all ages had a blast! You can't beat everything Mixon has to offer for such an amazing price! I would highly reccomend Mixon to anyone looking for a venue to celebrate their special day, you wont be disappointed!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved Mixon! From start to finish it was better than we could have imagined. Sheri was amazing as was her staff. Will definitely recommend for weddings.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 2

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

So sweet sarah!! It was my pleasure sharing in this very special day, I loved every minute of it!! Thanks for the review:)

Mandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Mixon is a beautiful venue that many of my guests loved. It’s a unique place with the twinkling lights in the pavilion and koi fish pond. Also the staff was amazing from start to finish. They answered all my questions quickly. I hired their ultimate coordinator service and they were fanatic! It really help relieved a lot of stress for me and I got to enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

YESSS!!!! Glad to hear Mandy!! Thanks for the great review!! Loved your unique wedding!!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

Sherri is fantastic! She knew exactly what I wanted and brought that vision to life, allowing me to relax and enjoy the night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks Amanda!! We are so happy for you guys!! What a night! It was so beautiful.

Aidyn · Married on 06/30/2018

So pleased we decided to go with Mixons. Beautiful venue, beautiful landscaping. Thank you for the wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 3

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Aidyn!!! Thank you so very much, it means the world to us!! Such a beautiful couple inside and out!!

Alexis · Married on 06/25/2018

The amount of great things I have to say about this place would take hours to list! My husband and I spent months discussing where we wanted to get married and spent just as much time online looking at wedding venues. When I came across The Pavilion at Mixon on THE KNOT, I was very intrigued and quickly started researching more into it. I actually cried watching strangers wedding videos at the farm and immediately made an appointment to take a tour. When we pulled in, my husband was like "...what is this" because you walk into this cute little shop and the last thing you'd think is that it's associated with all of these beautiful videos online... but plot twist, it's that and so much more. We were greeted by Sheri who is an absolute pleasure. She gave us the grand tour of the venue and the farm. It was the first place we actually took the time to go see in real life and as soon as we left that day, we knew it was our place. Sheri is amazing to work with and kept everything in check throughout the entire process (even handling my main request of keep beer cups chilled, lol) She always answered my dozens of questions and made me feel at ease with everything. Brandy was our go to during our rehearsal and wedding day and this woman is a beast. She had to endure two pretty decent thunderstorms with us and was a trooper through everything. Our coordinator was very happy with how accommodating she was and easy to work with. Brandy never skipped a beat, she was everywhere at all times, just incredible. There isn't a single thing we would have changed with this venue. It's already so beautiful and the women running this place are hands down, THE BEST in the business. We can't think them enough for giving us a dream wedding <3 Budget Friendly, The best of Hospitality and the ultimate hidden gem <3

Sent on 07/03/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 4
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 5
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 6
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 7

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

AWWWW you all we so amazing!!! Such a nice review!! We love you all

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Mixons was unbelievably beautlful. We planned our wedding in 6 weeks and it was everything I could have wanted or ever dreamed up. Sheri and her team were amazing, helped and gave advice every step of the way. I can not say enough good things about mixons wedding venue, it is
    affordable and they truly care and want to work with you to give you the best day ever. I can not thank the mixons team enough!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

It was such a pleasure making this very quick wedding happen in such a short time! We are honored you chose us!!

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2018

My daughters wedding was a dream come true! Our guests loved the venue. Sheri was our wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job making the evening very special!

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Tracy!! Thee best mom!! lol, so honored to have been with you all through this special occasion!!

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful venue for a great price! Staff is very helpful and easygoing. Would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Victoria:) We appreciate it!!

Kate · Married on 04/27/2018

We were so happy with our decision to book at Mixon Farms! The two in one option of the ceremony and reception made the day so easy! Working with our coordinator, Sheri, was also essential to our good time! All we had to do, was simply have fun!

Sent on 05/06/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

wahooo!!! and that you did! what a fun Night Kate, thanks for the review!!

Kristi · Married on 04/21/2018

The Pivilan at Mixon Farms was absolutely breathtaking!! The staff are extremely helpful, cheerful, friendly, and really treat you like family. Brandy, was our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond to help make my day, a dream come true.

Sent on 04/23/2018

This makes us super happy!! Thanks Kristi! What a magical night

Geralyn · Married on 04/21/2018

Brandy, our day of coordinator was fantastic. Was very organized, kept things running smoothly. Knowing that the brides father had passed away just 3 weeks before,knew this was going to be a rough day. She went above and beyond to make her day happy. I recommend all brides use Brandy’s service! She will make your day very special. Thank you Brandy!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 8
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 9

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

So sweet geralyn!! You all will be missed, you captured our hearts!

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

From the day we booked our wedding at Mixon, we were impressed with the grounds, the beauty of the farm and Pavillion and the service we were provided. Sheri, our wedding planner and contact at Mixon has been responsive, helpful and encouraging through every step of the wedding planning process.

Because we live in Orlando and were planning our wedding long distance, we expected a few issues to arise in the planning process. However, we were both surprised at how smooth our wedding planning process progressed.

I definitely had LOTS of questions during our year of planning, but Sheri ALWAYS returned my emails promptly (usually within hours) and also gave me ideas and input to help with our wedding vision. Her knowledge of the property and wedding planning in general was invaluable during the process.

The day before the wedding, I included some last minute detail changes to our ceremony and set up. While I expected a little panic, as always, Sheri was accommodating and calm and made sure every detail was perfect for our special day!

We loved every minute of our wedding --as did our guests who commented it was the best and prettiest wedding they ever attended. Our day would not have moved so smoothly or been so successful without a wedding planner like Sheri and the team at Mixon! MANY Thanks to Sheri and the team at Mixon for making our wedding day the best!

Sent on 02/16/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Sara!!! You guys are so awesome!!! Perfect wedding!!

John and Jan · Married on 04/06/2018

We had our daughters wedding and reception at the Pavilion. We would give it 10 stars if could!! Beautiful and immaculate grounds, dressings rooms large and spotless. From the time we sat down for information with Sheri, to the end of the reception, everyone was patient, knowledgeable, acommidating and cheerful. During the celebration, both venue assistants, Emily and Dennis were fantastic. Dennis had a solution for anything that popped up during the evening, to keep things moving smoothly. Again, thank you to all for helping make this special day special!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

You are amazing Jan, thanks so much!!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2018

I had an amazing wedding at this venue. I used their coordinator package and Dennis was absolutely amazing and helped me feel more at ease throughout the wedding. The venue is 10/10 gorgeous for an outdoor garden wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 10
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 11

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

wahooooo!!!!! Awesome review!! thanks girl and congrats!!

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for an unforgettable wedding!!! Brandy was simply amazing and I can not express how grateful I am for this Venue and staff!

Sent on 04/01/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved having you here as part of the Mixon family, you were a pleasure to work with.

Amber · Married on 03/10/2018

At first I was pretty skeptical at choosing Mixon as our wedding venue because I was all about having a barn reception, but now I am SO glad we decided to choose Mixon! Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and every detail on our reception was perfect! If you're questioning whether or not you should stay in the Farm House, just do it, it's worth it and you'll be glad you stayed! Brandi and Sherri were both awesome and easy to communicate with

Sent on 03/19/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks Amber!! What a beautiful and fun wedding!! You all were so much fun!

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2018

This wedding venue was our dream come true. We knew from the first time we visited that this is where we wanted to get married. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was a beautiful, natural environment for our rustic-themed wedding. We barely used flowers due to the natural beauty of the venue. Our out-of-town guests loved the Florida feel and the opportunity to feed the Koi fish in the beautiful pond. Our photographer was able to take us to a variety of gorgeous locations around the property for our pictures, including the garden, vineyard, orange crates, and archway. The staff was incredible to work with and made planning our wedding very simple. Their first priority was making sure my fiancé and I were stress-free and satisfied with each detail of our wedding. They communicated well and were very professional and friendly. They were always available by phone or email to answer our questions, and they helped make sure the night ran smoothly. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/17/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa!! What a wonderful couple! God bless!!

Brittany · Married on 02/18/2018

Mixon’s is absolutely the best place to get married! Sheri and Brandy are the best! So professional and always prepared. This venue is stunning and I could not be happier ❤️

Sent on 01/28/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

AWWWW...Thanks Brittany!! You are soooo sweet! We love you!!

Harley · Married on 02/17/2018

All of the ladies at Mixons are a thrill to work with! I was a long distance bride and every time in between from when we booked the venue up until the day of our wedding if I was in town I was going to stop by Mixons. It was overall a very pleasant and relaxing experience with Brandy, Sheri and Jenn!

Sent on 02/23/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

whoot whoot!!! Thanks Harley!! You're so awesome!! We cant believe its already over!? you're a dream:)

Tiana · Married on 02/17/2018

Brandy & Sherri we’re absolutely amazing to work with. We went with the full coordinator package and I wasn’t worried about anything on the big day! I trusted them fully to execute my dream and they did! I really can’t say enough about this dream team except if you want an outdoor venue (that includes lighting and chairs and tables!) that you can dress up or keep simple, this is it!

Sent on 03/20/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Such sweet words, thank you! It was a real pleasure working your wedding. Wishing you an amazing future!

Jessica · Married on 02/09/2018

Fell in love with Mixon on our venue tour and booked our wedding the same day. The wedding team was there every step of the way to help in anyway they could. Everything went very smoothly the day of the wedding with Brandy as our coordinator. Everyone raved about how great of a time they had and how beautiful Mixon was.

Sent on 02/23/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 12
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 13

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

absolutely loved your wedding!! Thanks Jessica!! Beautiful bride inside and out!!!

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Great team and great venue. The entire team works hard so you, the bride, do not have to worry about anything. They make the process very easy. Low stress, great value and beautiful venue.

Sent on 12/11/2017

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks a million Lauren! We so loved you and your family, truly:)