The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Shekinah
    Shekinah O. Married on 04/02/2022

Staff Like Family

Staff is amazing. They very much prioritize the Bride and Groom. Definitely consider their preferred vendors, they all work together so seamlessly and even though it rained on our day it was perfect. They made me feel so comfortable with all my concerns.
    Jaimee H. Married on 03/07/2022

Best wedding venue and staff!!!

David and Alex went above and beyond to make our day so unbelievably special! The attention to detail and individual service was outstanding! Our guests told us over and over it was the best wedding they have ever attended! If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue and a team of professional coordinators who will handle every detail, look no further!
  • Morgan
    Morgan W. Married on 02/12/2022

The best day of my life!

HIGHLY recommend Mixon Farms! My guests were WOW'd with the venue and it was truly a one of a kind wedding! They helped make my dreams come true!
  • Alexander
    Alexander L. Married on 01/09/2022

Mixon's was a welcomed surprise

As a local I never thought I would get married at Mixon's, I simply thought it was a cute little fruit farm... boy was I wrong. The pavilion is gorgeous, with more than enough room for all of our friends and family. My personal favorite is the lighting they have under the gazebo - after the sun sets it turns into the most romantic spot I could think of. Shout out to Brandy, David, and Alex for making our wedding day into more than I could've dreamed.
    Amanda K. Married on 01/01/2022

Kushner/Baird Wedding

Absolutely amazing venue, staff, professionalism, responsiveness, and pure Magic makers!!!!!! I cannot say enough about how amazing our experience was! Brandy and David were absolutely amazing and I loved working with them! They not only helped us make our dreams come true but they became friends that I can’t wait to see how the grow over the years!!!!! Thank you! 💗
    Ali H. Married on 11/29/2021

The best!!

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was the first and only venue we looked at. Once we were there and met with such a welcoming staff, along with the most beautiful location for our wedding, we knew it was the one for us and didn’t need to see any other options. We had to move our wedding date due to Covid and they were so accommodating and helpful, making a hard decision a lot less chaotic than it could have been. We never experienced any stress throughout the process because we knew we were in good hands every step of the way. Our day of coordinator was David and he was amazing. I know for a fact that our day wouldn’t have gone as smoothly without him. He was on top of everything, kept things on schedule, and was there to assist whenever we needed him. Even our guests noticed how professional and organized he was. It was truly a seamless day!
    We absolutely loved Mixon and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quaint outdoor venue with a skilled, friendly staff.
    Megan F. Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding Dream

The venue and staff were amazing!!!!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 11/06/2021

An AMAZING experience

This venue is BEAUTIFUL!!! Our wedding was amazing, and the Mixon staff made it everything we ever wanted. There were minor hiccups throughout the day (thank you traffic accidents and missing ties) and the Mixon team handled everything with ease. They handled most communication with vendors, and made everything super easy and painless. Everyone that works there is so friendly, and will make you feel right at home. We also rented the farmhouse that is onsite (sleeps A LOT of people), and used it for the rehearsal dinner and a place for the bridal party to get ready the day of. We couldn't have had a more pleasant experience!!!
    Tracy S. Married on 11/01/2021

Wonderful people and beautiful grounds

David and Alex are the best !! I can't thank them enough for what they did for my daughter. The grounds at Mixon's is absolutely beautiful. This is the place to get married absolutely can't go wrong here.
  • Savannah
    Savannah S. Married on 10/20/2021

So happy!!

The owners of the venue were so attentive the entire day and made us feel so comfortable!

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you both in preparation of the big day! Everything came together so beautifully! Cheers!
  • Karise
    Karise Married on 10/16/2021
    My wedding was 11/11/2016 at Mixons. I would HIGHLY recommended this venue to anyone and everyone. The price for what you get is phenomenal as well as the service. I was sincerely blessed and satisfied with my experience. The on-site coordinator who helped with my wedding even went above and beyond to make sure I felt like a bride. The location us also stunning. If you are looking for a beautiful yet affordable wedding/reception venue Mixons in the Grove is your spot.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks Karise!!! You are amazing!! We are so happy for you!!
    Caitlyn H. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing & Beautiful!!

This wedding absolutely exceeded our dreams! Thanks to all at Mixons (but especially David) for being so incredible on our big day.
  • Marie
    Marie B. Married on 10/03/2021

Best decision to book here!

My husband and I had such an amazing wedding here! The venue is so beautiful. I got compliments on the venue from all of our guests. Jen was our day of coordinator. She was amazing too! I don't know what we would have done without her. She took on a lot of responsibility which made me way less stressed. Also, we found Mixon because I literally looked at every wedding venue within 100 miles of Tampa that was moderately priced or under. This was the only place in the area that wasn't crazy expensive, but still had a beautiful outdoor venue. Definitely recommend!
  • Candice
    Candice U. Married on 07/09/2021

It was perfect!!!!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to this wonderful team here and Mixion. Brandy and the whole team are amazing and made my husband and I's day so special with and stress free.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hey Candice! Thanx for the review!! We're so happy that you chose our venue and that we got to be a part of making it special! Wishing you both the absolute best!
  • Tracee
    Tracee E. Married on 04/24/2021

Perfect Dream Wedding

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is the ONLY place you should choose to get married if looking to have your wedding in Florida. From start to finish the staff was amazing to work with and made wedding planning super easy, big shout out to Brandy Harlan for all her hard work! It is a perfect venue that provides you with a whimsical and romantic vibe that little girls (and adults) dream about. The staff makes sure your wedding day personable and special and provides all the support you need on the big day to make it run smoothy. Thank you Mixon Farms for creating the perfect story book day for me and my husband!
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 03/22/2021

All around phenomenal!

The venue was everything we were looking for; charming, simple but elegant, plenty of space and all the extras we wanted, not to mention the variety of beautiful places to take photos. The family enjoyed the butterfly garden and the lawn games, the young ones really loved all the space to run and play and were absolutely fascinated to feed the koi fish. The staff themselves were amazing also. Brandy was with us from tour, to booking, to i do and was always ready to respond to my many questions. The other coordinators and staff that we interacted with were just as friendly and helpful. They really knew how to guide us in making the day go smoothly and beautifully.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Megan & Jonathan!! we so loved your day, and you two are just so adorable!! We are always here if you want to come back and feed the koi and visit any time!! Thank you !!!
  • Sherri
    Sherri L. Married on 03/13/2021

Best Wedding Venue

Absolutely cannot say enough about our wedding experience with the Pavilion at Mixon Farms. First let me say we started planning right when covid hit so needless to say we were on pins and needles hoping our wedding didn't get canceled. The staff at Mixon's was amazing start to finish. They answered all our questions, exceeded our expectations as vendor and a wedding resource. Our day was beautiful and stress-free. We rented the farmhouse, which I would highly recommend as it provided a great place to gather to have our rehearsal dinner as well as a comfortable place to get ready for our day. Brandy, Teresa, Jen and David were all part of our day! Amazing group of people.
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 02/13/2021

A Perfect Fairytale Day

from the first visit i was in love with this venue - i really wanted a fully outdoor wedding with lots of greenery and this venue delivered! planning a wedding during a pandemic is no easy feat but everyone at mixon made it easy and reassured us that we would get our dream day. brandy and jen are amazing and i couldn’t ask for better people to have there for me and my husband during our big day! everything was perfect and stress free, if you book here and want to plan your own wedding like i did i HIGHLY recommend getting the two coordinator package with it because it made my day perfect and i didn’t have to worry about anything. perfect venue for a perfect wedding!

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

AWHHH!!! We loved being a part of your fairytale!! thank you for choosing us!!! We strive make wedding days worry less and seamless!! XOXO
  • Laura
    Laura N. Married on 01/02/2021

Perfect venue

Mixons is a perfect venue for a wedding or special gatherings. The grounds are well kept, staff very professional.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, coming from a Mother of the Bride, we truly love hearing how much you enjoyed the day as well !!!

XOXO
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey A. Married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful, Amazing, Beautiful!

My wedding coordinator, Brandy, honestly became my best friend while we were setting up for the wedding. She was my hero when I forgot something, and was super helpful when I felt nervous or stressed out. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is a beautiful venue, with an amazing staff that really does become part of your family.

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Brandy is amazing! We appreciate you letting us know and I know she loved working with you both! We wish you all the best!
  • Laura
    Monika W. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing venue!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We just got married this past weekend, during this crazy COVID year. Jen, Brandy, David and the entire staff took care of this wedding way beyond our expectations. We literally just dropped off our decor, and walked into a magically transformed reception. Everything from day 1 of us booking the venue till the day after the wedding went smoothly. Every single one of my guests came up to me and said how impressed they were with the venue, the beautiful mix of old Florida nature with a rustic outdoors feel. As a bride, I didn't have to worry about a single detail. We did the cocktail hour, the koi pond experience (which everyone loved). And during COVID, they made sure to distance the tables, the staff was masked, and made our guests feel as comfortable as possible.

My mother and I also decided on renting out the farmhouse so the morning of the wedding we had more than plenty of space to get ready ( I had 6 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, and flower girl) and it was the best decision I made for that day. My family was able to stay there after the wedding, and then my mother threw a beautiful morning-after brunch for our guests.

Jen was my main day of coordinator, I cannot express enough how happy I am with how everything turned out. Brandy turned out to be our bartender...thank you for all the pours haha. You can tell that they love what they do, and they are very good at that. Couldn't have asked for a better day!!!

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

WOW!! thank you soo much for your kind words!! They truly make us LOVE what we do even more and are soo honored you chose us!!!
    XOXO- The DreamTeam
    Jo Gil Married on 10/17/2020

Hidden gem..... Absolutely perfect!

If you live within 50 miles of Bradenton, Fl. or are looking for an outdoor destination wedding CHECK THE MIXON FARMS PAVILION OUT! We wanted an outdoor location that was memorable, beautiful, just PERFECT and we found it. The gazebo, pavilion with chandeliers, koi pond with waterfall and fountain in an orange grove.... how beautiful...how romantic!! What Fun! The wedding was Oct. 23, 2020 and for the 6 months prior to the wedding the staff and wedding coordinator at Mixon Farms could not have been more helpful in helping us plan and have a perfect day. I cannot recommend any higher a more perfect choice for your special day! Our family and friends are still letting us know that it is a HIDDEN GEM!!!!
    Jessica C. Married on 10/15/2020

Couldn't Have Been Happier!

When we started looking for a wedding venue we had looked at a few places that we loved but the pricing was too high and then we stumbled upon the Pavilion at Mixon. We instantly fell in love with the property and the warmth of their wedding team. They were one of the most inexpensive places we looked at AND one of the most beautiful. We worked almost exclusively with Brandy leading up to the big day and she was so knowledgeable, organized, kind and fun. She made the process easier. Two weeks before the wedding we had a final meeting with Brandy and no detail was left untouched. All the things we still needed, she took care of immediately and was very mindful of our budget every step. They day of the wedding, when we walked out and saw what Brandy and her team had done we were blown away by how beautiful everything was. Everything looked better than what we could've ever hoped for! We realized that wedding planning is pretty stressful but the team at Mixon did literally EVERYTHING they could to ease the stress. Even our guests commented on how lovely the team was and what a great job they did. I will always recommend the Pavilion to literally anyone and everyone looking for a venue because I don't believe anyone can do it better than the team at Mixon!

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

OMG!! We're in tears over here reading your kind words!! We truly love what we do and that you chose us! It was our honor to be a part of your day!! We thank you and appreciate you soo soo very much!!
    Leigh M. Married on 09/26/2020

Butler Wedding

Look no further - Mixon venue was the perfect location for our daughters wedding. They have everything you need and didn’t know you needed. Jenn was our coordinator, professional, organized, tremendous help with details. Loved her!