The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 6
The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 7
  • Amy

Amy · Getting married on 03/23/2019

We absolutely loved everything about the venue! Brandy and Sheri made it extremely easy and enjoyable for us! Definitely felt as though they went above and beyond for us! Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 12

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Amy. You're wedding was amazing!!
  • Lisa

Lisa C Wetherington · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing Venue!

From an intimate gathering to a grand celebration, the Pavilion at Mixon Farms has what you're looking for! From start to finish the Mixon staff were nothing less than amazing! I can't say enough great things about this venue and everything they have to offer. The whole experience was a pleasure and I would do it all over again exactly the same!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 13
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 14

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Daniel for your amazing wedding:)
  • Candra

Candra · Married on 12/01/2018

The Perfect Day

From start to finish the Mixon staff were nothing less than amazing! My wedding day was completely stress free, and beautiful!!! I reccomend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Yessssss!!!!! that is so great to hear!! We are so happy that everything went off without a hitch!! thanks for the great review:)

Barbara · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazed with how my wedding turned out!!!

Sheri & Brandy are amazing!!! I had a rough day before my wedding and Sheri calmed me down over the phone. Brandy was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. Everything ran extremely smooth & I was stress free the whole day!! Thank You so Much to the both of them!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Well, it was such a pleasure missy!! Anything for our couples! We sure did enjoy working with you for this time and we will see you on the fields!!
  • Jara

Jara · Married on 11/17/2018

Best day ever!

First of all, The Pavilion at Mixon Farm is stunning. The venue is surrounded by the citrus groves and beautiful flora, which are accompanied by a koi pond, waterfall, and a fountain. Besides these great attributes, the staff that coordinate weddings is great. Sheri, the director of weddings, is phenomenal. We were lucky enough to have her services as our coordinator for the day of our wedding. She made our entire day a breeze, neither myself nor my family/my fiancé and his family had to worry about a thing. Everything ran very smooth and I would recommend not only the venue, but also Sheri’s services to any bride to be.

Sent on 12/03/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Jara! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day!! Knowing that your day was perfect makes me so happy to have been a part of making that happen.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Big Day Was Perfect

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is perfection. Period. There is nothing to dislike about this venue. From the location, the decor, the grounds, the staff, the charm, the history, it was all amazing. Sheri, Brandy, and Jen really know their stuff and went above and beyond for us when we fell on financial hardships just 3 months prior to our big day. Everything was amazing and every single one of our guests was stunned by the venue and awestruck at how beautifully everything came together! We couldn't have picked a more perfect location and venue for our big day!
    We appreciate everyone at Mixon for all their hard work and dedication!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words as we strive to be the best and are soooo happy you all saw that> God bless you both
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Location Ever

The staff is absolutely amazing her. The location is perfect and gorgeous! A pavilion with a gazebo over looking a coy pond! The best part is you can literally leave everything up to the coordinator for decorating and making everything run smoothly. They are amazing. Check into their Farmhouse too, it’s right on property and sleeps 12!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Yess!!! You rock Casey, what a fun wedding and couple!! we love you guys so much and had a blast!!

Gloria Parker · Married on 11/08/2018

Greatest experience for a wedding

Writing this review doesn't give enough insight with how beautiful this venue is. My daughter had a night time wedding and we were all in awe with how beautiful everything looked. I had a lot of people at the wedding who all complimented with how gorgeous the setting was. My words can not express how overly impressed I was with the coordinator; Brandy. She not only took charge of every detail to the highest degree but, make sure the bride and groom and their party were well taken care of before, during the wedding and at their send off. She by far is exceptional, outstanding and an asset that I would recommend to everyone. She not only made everything go smoothly but is so easy to deal with, I felt like she could have easily been part of our family. Such a doll!

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

WOW!! That is such a great review of our beloved Brandy!! I can't wait to show her this!! thank you so very much, it mean the world to us:)
  • F

Fran Wise · Married on 11/06/2018

Excellent!

Mixon's made our daughter's wedding experience memorable. They knew how to handle each and every situation that arose during her big day. Even with the torrential downpour of rain and the tornado warning, this wedding went on without worry! The Mixon team was able to set everything up under the pavillion. It was like we had planned a wedding underneath the pavillion all along! We were so happy that we had hired them to do the wedding. They made everyone feel so relaxed and peaceful. It was a joint effort with their whole team.

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Fran!! We fell in love with you and your family!! Ill never forget the tornado that came through the pavilion!! haha Hannah never even knew!! mission accomplished:)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Incredible

I cannot be more grateful for our venue and staff! We got compliments all night long about the gorgeous venue and we could not agree more. I was panicked about planning but Brandy was nothing short of incredible. She had everything taken care of and handled before I even asked or thought. She’s family now and we cannot say enough about her and the whole Mixon team. We are so blessed and would not have had it any other way.

Sent on 11/07/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley!!! Brandy is amazing and were glad you loved her just as much as we do!! What a perfect night, we are so happy you chose us!!

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience! Just beautiful!!

We loved every second spent here. The staff were the best, from the first moment we spoke and the venue itself is just stunning! We did have a double booking issue that lost us the outstanding farmhouse that's available, but the staff did everything they could to make up for it and make everything else flawless! I will recommend this place to anyone and everyone from this day forward!

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for this 5 star eview Andrea, we appreciate your kind words and are so glad we could make everything better and got you in for your wedding night at the farmhouse, we heard you had a blast!! So thankful that it worked out!!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Day!

My experience with Mixon’s was truly nothing short of amazing. Communication was excellent throughout, I truly felt like I was being welcomed into a family. I also felt free to ask questions and get clarifications. I believe this venue is an amazing value for the price and such a unique setting for your experience and photography. The staff at Mixon’s works as a team and you feel like throughout the entire process, from tours to meetings to day-of. Everyone helps you and each other. Bottom line: the wedding was beautiful and truly the perfect day.

Sent on 11/08/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

whoot whoot!! Mic drop!! Love this review, thanks so much Lauren, we cant say enough about this night and all the great vendors you chose!!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2018

Another Magical Mixon wedding

After a year and a half of watching other couples have their magical moment at Mixon farms, finally it was our turn. First of all, the venue is just beautiful. The venue perfectly captured the romantic vibe I was looking for, with its twinkling lights and gardens. The venue has multiple items to rent in order to enhance your experience. As for the staff, Sheri and Jen were more than accommodating with my multiple emails and requests leading up to the big day. Before I knew it, the big day was upon us...Jen was my coordinator and I couldn't have been happier with her performance. I wasn't stressed about any aspect of the day thanks to Jen. She handled us, our vendors, friends, and family with a fun, positive attitude. My wedding day was also magical, thanks to choosing the Pavilion at Mixon farms!

Sent on 11/09/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

YAAAYYYY!!!!! Thanks so much Shelby!! Were so happy you finally got your magical day in the spotlight!! Wedding perfection!!

Kirstyn Lup · Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding at Mixon was absolutely perfect!

Our wedding at The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was absolutely perfect in every way! Sheri always accomedated to our schedule and answered back to all of our emails in a timely fashion. Emily went above and beyond the day of our wedding and always made sure we were happy with how things were turning out. The venue is stunning at night under all the twinkly lights and all of our guest loved the koi pond. The butterfly garden with all the games was also a huge hit and our guests of all ages had a blast! You can't beat everything Mixon has to offer for such an amazing price! I would highly reccomend Mixon to anyone looking for a venue to celebrate their special day, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks a million Kirstyn!! It was our pleasure and we are so honored you chose Mixon Farms for you wedding day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved Mixon! From start to finish it was better than we could have imagined. Sheri was amazing as was her staff. Will definitely recommend for weddings.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 15

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

So sweet sarah!! It was my pleasure sharing in this very special day, I loved every minute of it!! Thanks for the review:)

Mandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Mixon is a beautiful venue that many of my guests loved. It’s a unique place with the twinkling lights in the pavilion and koi fish pond. Also the staff was amazing from start to finish. They answered all my questions quickly. I hired their ultimate coordinator service and they were fanatic! It really help relieved a lot of stress for me and I got to enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

YESSS!!!! Glad to hear Mandy!! Thanks for the great review!! Loved your unique wedding!!

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

Sherri is fantastic! She knew exactly what I wanted and brought that vision to life, allowing me to relax and enjoy the night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks Amanda!! We are so happy for you guys!! What a night! It was so beautiful.

Aidyn · Married on 06/30/2018

So pleased we decided to go with Mixons. Beautiful venue, beautiful landscaping. Thank you for the wonderful memories.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 16

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Aidyn!!! Thank you so very much, it means the world to us!! Such a beautiful couple inside and out!!

Alexis · Married on 06/25/2018

The amount of great things I have to say about this place would take hours to list! My husband and I spent months discussing where we wanted to get married and spent just as much time online looking at wedding venues. When I came across The Pavilion at Mixon on THE KNOT, I was very intrigued and quickly started researching more into it. I actually cried watching strangers wedding videos at the farm and immediately made an appointment to take a tour. When we pulled in, my husband was like "...what is this" because you walk into this cute little shop and the last thing you'd think is that it's associated with all of these beautiful videos online... but plot twist, it's that and so much more. We were greeted by Sheri who is an absolute pleasure. She gave us the grand tour of the venue and the farm. It was the first place we actually took the time to go see in real life and as soon as we left that day, we knew it was our place. Sheri is amazing to work with and kept everything in check throughout the entire process (even handling my main request of keep beer cups chilled, lol) She always answered my dozens of questions and made me feel at ease with everything. Brandy was our go to during our rehearsal and wedding day and this woman is a beast. She had to endure two pretty decent thunderstorms with us and was a trooper through everything. Our coordinator was very happy with how accommodating she was and easy to work with. Brandy never skipped a beat, she was everywhere at all times, just incredible. There isn't a single thing we would have changed with this venue. It's already so beautiful and the women running this place are hands down, THE BEST in the business. We can't think them enough for giving us a dream wedding <3 Budget Friendly, The best of Hospitality and the ultimate hidden gem <3

Sent on 07/03/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 17
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 18
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 19
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 20

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

AWWWW you all we so amazing!!! Such a nice review!! We love you all

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Mixons was unbelievably beautlful. We planned our wedding in 6 weeks and it was everything I could have wanted or ever dreamed up. Sheri and her team were amazing, helped and gave advice every step of the way. I can not say enough good things about mixons wedding venue, it is
    affordable and they truly care and want to work with you to give you the best day ever. I can not thank the mixons team enough!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

It was such a pleasure making this very quick wedding happen in such a short time! We are honored you chose us!!

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2018

My daughters wedding was a dream come true! Our guests loved the venue. Sheri was our wedding coordinator. She did an amazing job making the evening very special!

Sent on 05/22/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Tracy!! Thee best mom!! lol, so honored to have been with you all through this special occasion!!

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful venue for a great price! Staff is very helpful and easygoing. Would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Sent on 04/19/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks for the sweet review Victoria:) We appreciate it!!

Kate · Married on 04/27/2018

We were so happy with our decision to book at Mixon Farms! The two in one option of the ceremony and reception made the day so easy! Working with our coordinator, Sheri, was also essential to our good time! All we had to do, was simply have fun!

Sent on 05/06/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

wahooo!!! and that you did! what a fun Night Kate, thanks for the review!!

Kristi · Married on 04/21/2018

The Pivilan at Mixon Farms was absolutely breathtaking!! The staff are extremely helpful, cheerful, friendly, and really treat you like family. Brandy, was our day of coordinator and she went above and beyond to help make my day, a dream come true.

Sent on 04/23/2018