The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 7
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey and Stephanie · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful, Amazing, Beautiful!

My wedding coordinator, Brandy, honestly became my best friend while we were setting up for the wedding. She was my hero when I forgot something, and was super helpful when I felt nervous or stressed out. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is a beautiful venue, with an amazing staff that really does become part of your family.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Brandy is amazing! We appreciate you letting us know and I know she loved working with you both! We wish you all the best!

Megan · Getting married on 11/16/2019

A Dream Come True

The staff at The Pavillion at Mixon Farms is second to none. They truly made our wedding day a dream come true. From set up to break down they were there every step of the way transforming the space to exactly what we had envisioned! I cannot express my appreciation enough for all they have done, especially when my dad decided at last minute to extend the party an extra hour. Jen, Emily, and Theresa, I cannot begin to thank you all enough for a night we will forever remember! I cant wait to send you pictures!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Megan! :) We absolutely loved celebrating your "special day" with both of you!! Many happy and amazing years to you both!! You two are sooooo sweet!!

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I am so happy we went with Mixons Pavillion for our wedding. They by far superseded my expectations. The venue was gorgeous and I felt like I was in a fairy tale. I didn't have to worry about a thing because they handled everything even things I hadn't thought about. Brandy was my planner and she was fabulous! I can't even begin to tell her thank you enough for everything with the planning to all she did the day of the wedding. Her excitement and enthusiasm with our wedding made me feel like we had friends for years. She is amazing and I'm so lucky to have had her with me the day of my wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 8
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 9
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 10

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We loved celebrating your day with you and Brett, you two are absolutely adorable!! We love you and wish you an amazing future together!
  • Annie

Annie Ley · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything went perfect!

I got married there in April and everything was amazing. The staff especially Brandi and Teresa made our day incredibly perfect. The pricing on everything was very reasonable. The venue is gorgeous and the backdrop made all our photos turned out so beautifully.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/23/2019

We absolutely loved everything about the venue! Brandy and Sheri made it extremely easy and enjoyable for us! Definitely felt as though they went above and beyond for us! Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 11

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Amy. You're wedding was amazing!!

Sarah Roberts · Married on 03/16/2019

Your Perfect Wedding is Here!

From our first visit a year before the wedding to the last guest left the reception, the whole experience was magical, amazing and beautiful. I can't say enough about Brandy. The wedding coordinator pkg was truly worth the investment. I HIGHLY recommend it. She LISTENED to my vision and and saw it through. We ended up with a beautiful venue that truly exceeded my wildest vision! We delivered a trailer full of decor and Brandi, Jen and Emily turned it into a fabulous wonderland! She was there every minute of the night and seamlessly took care of every single detail. Plus her personality simply ROCKS! Together, the three of them are definitely the A team! Everyone loved them! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding beautiful and just a really fun party for all!
    The Pavilion is a beautiful setting and there are so many options you can chose to ensure your vision is met. They also have the beautiful farmhouse you can rent which was perfect! Had a wonderful family party there afterwards so the magical night continued.
    Thank you, Mixon Farms!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/15/2019

Wedding at the Pavillion

Mixon farms was such a beautiful venue. We got many compliments on how wonderful and beautiful the night was. Brandy was an awesome coordinator and was so helpful throughout the whole experience.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Alisha · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolutely perfect.

The venue came together like a dream and really fit our tastes. We got so many compliments throughout the night! Brandy was flexible, understanding and exactly who you want by your side on your wedding day. She’s a great help!

Sent on 03/05/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Alisha!! What a blessing to have you all here and get to know you. We are so happy that your special day was everything you dreamed of!! can't wait for pictures!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2019

Nothing short of incredible!

Beyond the stunning setting at Mixon's, what made this our perfect venue were the staff! Sheri made planning a breeze, always responsive to my many questions, and Brandy was a joy to have on site day of. Everything we wanted, much less needed, was easily provided. Our guests raved over the beauty of the venue - if I had to do it again I would choose Mixon's over and over!

We rented the Farmhouse for the weekend as well and it made for the perfect landing place, rehearsal dinner location, and Sunday brunch spot.

Thank you thank you thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 12
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 13
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 14
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 15
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 16
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 17

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the amazing review, you all were such a joy and WOW!!! What a beautiful wedding, one for the books:)
  • Lisa

Lisa C Wetherington · Married on 12/27/2018

Amazing Venue!

From an intimate gathering to a grand celebration, the Pavilion at Mixon Farms has what you're looking for! From start to finish the Mixon staff were nothing less than amazing! I can't say enough great things about this venue and everything they have to offer. The whole experience was a pleasure and I would do it all over again exactly the same!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 18
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 19

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Daniel for your amazing wedding:)

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2018

perfect.perfect.perfect

If you are second guessing this place- DON'T AND JUST BOOK THEM!!! Hands down the most AMAZING experience of my life. From the moment we booked until the moment of our wedding- everything went smooth and perfect thanks to all the ladies at Mixon's. Sheri answers emails quickly even if i had to email her 10 times a day ;) They offer a "day of coordinator" and it was the best decision next to booking the venue. Brandy was our coordinator and she is THE BEST. I did not lift ONE finger day of my wedding. She brought me everything i needed and took care of everything that needed to be done. I wanted everything to look a certain way and Brandy did not disappoint. She followed each detail i gave her and when i walked into the venue- i cried. It was stunning and just perfect.. Perfect, perfect, perfect! I can't say enough great things about this venue and everything they have to offer. The amount of compliments I've received has just put me over the moon. I've heard over and over that our wedding was hands down the best and most beautiful wedding anyone's ever been to. I 100% owe that to Mixon's and the amazing staff that made sure our day was smooth, organized and PERFECT! Thank you guys SOSOSO MUCH! You gave me the dream wedding I've wanted since i was a kid!!

James & Danielle Eisele - 12.08.2018 - xoxo

Sent on 12/14/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 20
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 21
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 22
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 23

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Loved having you as part of the Mixon Family! and so glad we could give you what you wanted. Many happy blessings to you both!
  • Candra

Candra · Married on 12/01/2018

The Perfect Day

From start to finish the Mixon staff were nothing less than amazing! My wedding day was completely stress free, and beautiful!!! I reccomend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 12/04/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Yessssss!!!!! that is so great to hear!! We are so happy that everything went off without a hitch!! thanks for the great review:)

Barbara · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazed with how my wedding turned out!!!

Sheri & Brandy are amazing!!! I had a rough day before my wedding and Sheri calmed me down over the phone. Brandy was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. Everything ran extremely smooth & I was stress free the whole day!! Thank You so Much to the both of them!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Well, it was such a pleasure missy!! Anything for our couples! We sure did enjoy working with you for this time and we will see you on the fields!!
  • Jara

Jara · Married on 11/17/2018

Best day ever!

First of all, The Pavilion at Mixon Farm is stunning. The venue is surrounded by the citrus groves and beautiful flora, which are accompanied by a koi pond, waterfall, and a fountain. Besides these great attributes, the staff that coordinate weddings is great. Sheri, the director of weddings, is phenomenal. We were lucky enough to have her services as our coordinator for the day of our wedding. She made our entire day a breeze, neither myself nor my family/my fiancé and his family had to worry about a thing. Everything ran very smooth and I would recommend not only the venue, but also Sheri’s services to any bride to be.

Sent on 11/30/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Jara! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day!! Knowing that your day was perfect makes me so happy to have been a part of making that happen.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 11/10/2018

Our Big Day Was Perfect

The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is perfection. Period. There is nothing to dislike about this venue. From the location, the decor, the grounds, the staff, the charm, the history, it was all amazing. Sheri, Brandy, and Jen really know their stuff and went above and beyond for us when we fell on financial hardships just 3 months prior to our big day. Everything was amazing and every single one of our guests was stunned by the venue and awestruck at how beautifully everything came together! We couldn't have picked a more perfect location and venue for our big day!
    We appreciate everyone at Mixon for all their hard work and dedication!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words as we strive to be the best and are soooo happy you all saw that> God bless you both
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Location Ever

The staff is absolutely amazing her. The location is perfect and gorgeous! A pavilion with a gazebo over looking a coy pond! The best part is you can literally leave everything up to the coordinator for decorating and making everything run smoothly. They are amazing. Check into their Farmhouse too, it’s right on property and sleeps 12!

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Yess!!! You rock Casey, what a fun wedding and couple!! we love you guys so much and had a blast!!

Gloria Parker · Married on 11/08/2018

Greatest experience for a wedding

Writing this review doesn't give enough insight with how beautiful this venue is. My daughter had a night time wedding and we were all in awe with how beautiful everything looked. I had a lot of people at the wedding who all complimented with how gorgeous the setting was. My words can not express how overly impressed I was with the coordinator; Brandy. She not only took charge of every detail to the highest degree but, make sure the bride and groom and their party were well taken care of before, during the wedding and at their send off. She by far is exceptional, outstanding and an asset that I would recommend to everyone. She not only made everything go smoothly but is so easy to deal with, I felt like she could have easily been part of our family. Such a doll!

Sent on 11/08/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

WOW!! That is such a great review of our beloved Brandy!! I can't wait to show her this!! thank you so very much, it mean the world to us:)
  • F

Fran Wise · Married on 11/06/2018

Excellent!

Mixon's made our daughter's wedding experience memorable. They knew how to handle each and every situation that arose during her big day. Even with the torrential downpour of rain and the tornado warning, this wedding went on without worry! The Mixon team was able to set everything up under the pavillion. It was like we had planned a wedding underneath the pavillion all along! We were so happy that we had hired them to do the wedding. They made everyone feel so relaxed and peaceful. It was a joint effort with their whole team.

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Fran!! We fell in love with you and your family!! Ill never forget the tornado that came through the pavilion!! haha Hannah never even knew!! mission accomplished:)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Incredible

I cannot be more grateful for our venue and staff! We got compliments all night long about the gorgeous venue and we could not agree more. I was panicked about planning but Brandy was nothing short of incredible. She had everything taken care of and handled before I even asked or thought. She’s family now and we cannot say enough about her and the whole Mixon team. We are so blessed and would not have had it any other way.

Sent on 11/06/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley!!! Brandy is amazing and were glad you loved her just as much as we do!! What a perfect night, we are so happy you chose us!!

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience! Just beautiful!!

We loved every second spent here. The staff were the best, from the first moment we spoke and the venue itself is just stunning! We did have a double booking issue that lost us the outstanding farmhouse that's available, but the staff did everything they could to make up for it and make everything else flawless! I will recommend this place to anyone and everyone from this day forward!

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for this 5 star eview Andrea, we appreciate your kind words and are so glad we could make everything better and got you in for your wedding night at the farmhouse, we heard you had a blast!! So thankful that it worked out!!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Day!

My experience with Mixon’s was truly nothing short of amazing. Communication was excellent throughout, I truly felt like I was being welcomed into a family. I also felt free to ask questions and get clarifications. I believe this venue is an amazing value for the price and such a unique setting for your experience and photography. The staff at Mixon’s works as a team and you feel like throughout the entire process, from tours to meetings to day-of. Everyone helps you and each other. Bottom line: the wedding was beautiful and truly the perfect day.

Sent on 11/07/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

whoot whoot!! Mic drop!! Love this review, thanks so much Lauren, we cant say enough about this night and all the great vendors you chose!!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2018

Another Magical Mixon wedding

After a year and a half of watching other couples have their magical moment at Mixon farms, finally it was our turn. First of all, the venue is just beautiful. The venue perfectly captured the romantic vibe I was looking for, with its twinkling lights and gardens. The venue has multiple items to rent in order to enhance your experience. As for the staff, Sheri and Jen were more than accommodating with my multiple emails and requests leading up to the big day. Before I knew it, the big day was upon us...Jen was my coordinator and I couldn't have been happier with her performance. I wasn't stressed about any aspect of the day thanks to Jen. She handled us, our vendors, friends, and family with a fun, positive attitude. My wedding day was also magical, thanks to choosing the Pavilion at Mixon farms!

Sent on 11/08/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

YAAAYYYY!!!!! Thanks so much Shelby!! Were so happy you finally got your magical day in the spotlight!! Wedding perfection!!

Kirstyn Lup · Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding at Mixon was absolutely perfect!

Our wedding at The Pavilion at Mixon Farms was absolutely perfect in every way! Sheri always accomedated to our schedule and answered back to all of our emails in a timely fashion. Emily went above and beyond the day of our wedding and always made sure we were happy with how things were turning out. The venue is stunning at night under all the twinkly lights and all of our guest loved the koi pond. The butterfly garden with all the games was also a huge hit and our guests of all ages had a blast! You can't beat everything Mixon has to offer for such an amazing price! I would highly reccomend Mixon to anyone looking for a venue to celebrate their special day, you wont be disappointed!

Sent on 10/22/2018

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thanks a million Kirstyn!! It was our pleasure and we are so honored you chose Mixon Farms for you wedding day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

We loved Mixon! From start to finish it was better than we could have imagined. Sheri was amazing as was her staff. Will definitely recommend for weddings.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    The Pavilion at Mixon Farm 24

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

So sweet sarah!! It was my pleasure sharing in this very special day, I loved every minute of it!! Thanks for the review:)