The Pavilion at Mixon Farm Reviews

164 Reviews for The Pavilion at Mixon Farm

• Candice

Candice U. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

It was perfect!!!!

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to this wonderful team here and Mixion. Brandy and the whole team are amazing and made my husband and I's day so special with and stress free.

Sent on 09/28/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hey Candice! Thanx for the review!! We're so happy that you chose our venue and that we got to be a part of making it special! Wishing you both the absolute best!
  • Megan

Megan H. · Married on 03/22/2021

All around phenomenal!

The venue was everything we were looking for; charming, simple but elegant, plenty of space and all the extras we wanted, not to mention the variety of beautiful places to take photos. The family enjoyed the butterfly garden and the lawn games, the young ones really loved all the space to run and play and were absolutely fascinated to feed the koi fish. The staff themselves were amazing also. Brandy was with us from tour, to booking, to i do and was always ready to respond to my many questions. The other coordinators and staff that we interacted with were just as friendly and helpful. They really knew how to guide us in making the day go smoothly and beautifully.

Sent on 03/23/2021

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you soooooo much Megan & Jonathan!! we so loved your day, and you two are just so adorable!! We are always here if you want to come back and feed the koi and visit any time!! Thank you !!!
  • Sherri

Sherri L. · Married on 03/13/2021

Best Wedding Venue

Absolutely cannot say enough about our wedding experience with the Pavilion at Mixon Farms. First let me say we started planning right when covid hit so needless to say we were on pins and needles hoping our wedding didn't get canceled. The staff at Mixon's was amazing start to finish. They answered all our questions, exceeded our expectations as vendor and a wedding resource. Our day was beautiful and stress-free. We rented the farmhouse, which I would highly recommend as it provided a great place to gather to have our rehearsal dinner as well as a comfortable place to get ready for our day. Brandy, Teresa, Jen and David were all part of our day! Amazing group of people.

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 02/13/2021

A Perfect Fairytale Day

from the first visit i was in love with this venue - i really wanted a fully outdoor wedding with lots of greenery and this venue delivered! planning a wedding during a pandemic is no easy feat but everyone at mixon made it easy and reassured us that we would get our dream day. brandy and jen are amazing and i couldn’t ask for better people to have there for me and my husband during our big day! everything was perfect and stress free, if you book here and want to plan your own wedding like i did i HIGHLY recommend getting the two coordinator package with it because it made my day perfect and i didn’t have to worry about anything. perfect venue for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 02/15/2021

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

AWHHH!!! We loved being a part of your fairytale!! thank you for choosing us!!! We strive make wedding days worry less and seamless!! XOXO
  • Laura

Laura N. · Married on 01/02/2021

Perfect venue

Mixons is a perfect venue for a wedding or special gatherings. The grounds are well kept, staff very professional.

Sent on 01/07/2021

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, coming from a Mother of the Bride, we truly love hearing how much you enjoyed the day as well !!!

XOXO
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey A. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful, Amazing, Beautiful!

My wedding coordinator, Brandy, honestly became my best friend while we were setting up for the wedding. She was my hero when I forgot something, and was super helpful when I felt nervous or stressed out. The Pavilion at Mixon Farms is a beautiful venue, with an amazing staff that really does become part of your family.

Sent on 06/06/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Brandy is amazing! We appreciate you letting us know and I know she loved working with you both! We wish you all the best!
  • Laura

Monika W. · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing venue!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! We just got married this past weekend, during this crazy COVID year. Jen, Brandy, David and the entire staff took care of this wedding way beyond our expectations. We literally just dropped off our decor, and walked into a magically transformed reception. Everything from day 1 of us booking the venue till the day after the wedding went smoothly. Every single one of my guests came up to me and said how impressed they were with the venue, the beautiful mix of old Florida nature with a rustic outdoors feel. As a bride, I didn't have to worry about a single detail. We did the cocktail hour, the koi pond experience (which everyone loved). And during COVID, they made sure to distance the tables, the staff was masked, and made our guests feel as comfortable as possible.

My mother and I also decided on renting out the farmhouse so the morning of the wedding we had more than plenty of space to get ready ( I had 6 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, and flower girl) and it was the best decision I made for that day. My family was able to stay there after the wedding, and then my mother threw a beautiful morning-after brunch for our guests.

Jen was my main day of coordinator, I cannot express enough how happy I am with how everything turned out. Brandy turned out to be our bartender...thank you for all the pours haha. You can tell that they love what they do, and they are very good at that. Couldn't have asked for a better day!!!

Sent on 12/19/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

WOW!! thank you soo much for your kind words!! They truly make us LOVE what we do even more and are soo honored you chose us!!!
    XOXO- The DreamTeam

Jo Gil · Married on 10/17/2020

Hidden gem..... Absolutely perfect!

If you live within 50 miles of Bradenton, Fl. or are looking for an outdoor destination wedding CHECK THE MIXON FARMS PAVILION OUT! We wanted an outdoor location that was memorable, beautiful, just PERFECT and we found it. The gazebo, pavilion with chandeliers, koi pond with waterfall and fountain in an orange grove.... how beautiful...how romantic!! What Fun! The wedding was Oct. 23, 2020 and for the 6 months prior to the wedding the staff and wedding coordinator at Mixon Farms could not have been more helpful in helping us plan and have a perfect day. I cannot recommend any higher a more perfect choice for your special day! Our family and friends are still letting us know that it is a HIDDEN GEM!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Jessica C. · Married on 10/15/2020

Couldn't Have Been Happier!

When we started looking for a wedding venue we had looked at a few places that we loved but the pricing was too high and then we stumbled upon the Pavilion at Mixon. We instantly fell in love with the property and the warmth of their wedding team. They were one of the most inexpensive places we looked at AND one of the most beautiful. We worked almost exclusively with Brandy leading up to the big day and she was so knowledgeable, organized, kind and fun. She made the process easier. Two weeks before the wedding we had a final meeting with Brandy and no detail was left untouched. All the things we still needed, she took care of immediately and was very mindful of our budget every step. They day of the wedding, when we walked out and saw what Brandy and her team had done we were blown away by how beautiful everything was. Everything looked better than what we could've ever hoped for! We realized that wedding planning is pretty stressful but the team at Mixon did literally EVERYTHING they could to ease the stress. Even our guests commented on how lovely the team was and what a great job they did. I will always recommend the Pavilion to literally anyone and everyone looking for a venue because I don't believe anyone can do it better than the team at Mixon!

Sent on 10/21/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

OMG!! We're in tears over here reading your kind words!! We truly love what we do and that you chose us! It was our honor to be a part of your day!! We thank you and appreciate you soo soo very much!!

Leigh M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Butler Wedding

Look no further - Mixon venue was the perfect location for our daughters wedding. They have everything you need and didn’t know you needed. Jenn was our coordinator, professional, organized, tremendous help with details. Loved her!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Jessica B. · Married on 09/26/2020

Fairytale garden wedding!

On our search for an outdoor wedding venue, we came across the Pavilion at Mixons and we are so glad we did! The grounds are stunning, beautiful gazebo overlooking a koi pond, various picture opportunities for guests! Brandy and Jenn were amazing and made sure the day ran smooth!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Autumn S. · Married on 09/18/2020

Expectations blown away

I had the pleasure of working with Brandy (wedding planner) who was nothing short of amazing. I had toured the venue for the first time and met Brandy and knew, that she was my wedding planner. I love the venue and it’s absolutely beautiful but ultimately she sealed the deal.. I knew I needed her on my team! From the very start she was always there no matter what time of day, and made the planning process a breeze. When it came to the wedding day, I have no words. Every expectation I had for that day was exceeded. Everything was executed to my vision 1000% And I didn’t have anything to worry about except getting down the aisle. She was made for this. 10/10 would recommend this venue and brandy to all future brides out there! And if you the opportunity to stay at the farmhouse on site would absolutely recommend taking full advantage. It was perfect for our rehearsal dinner and for our bridal party to get ready the day of.. we made lots of memories in this beautiful home.

Sent on 09/20/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Awwww!! Thank you so much for the review Autumn! We agree, Brandy is amazing! We're so glad you chose our venue to celebrate your special day and we got to be a part of it! We wish you many years of bliss!
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing staff and beautiful scenery

I couldn’t have asked for a better location to celebrate our special day! Jen was our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! They are very flexible with everything and just make you feel relived because I stress about everything. If you like a beautiful and peaceful scenery this is the place to have your dream wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Krystle and Derrick for choosing us to share your love with!! We loved your wedding and appreciate your kinds words!! You are the reason we LOVE what we do!!! Thank you and come visit !! Can't wait to see the pictures :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 07/03/2020

5 Stars all the way around

We got married at Mixon on March 7th and needless to say it was the best day of our lives! Brandy and her team were absolutely amazing from day one. They were so attentive to make sure our every need was met. My husband and I were the first couple to book the all inclusive package through Mixon and it was the best decision. Brandy made everything so easy and stress-free on our part! She let us provide as much or as little input on something as we wanted. She really held our hand through the whole process and we are so thankful for that. Within the all-inclusive package we were able to select our vendors so it still provided us with a lot of freedom. There were also times when we asked Brandy to take something and run with it and her creative freedom did not disappoint.

The venue is simple but elegant. The Pavilion is breathtaking. There's a lot of space for guest to move around and not feel trapped in one space.

There is a farmhouse on the property that you can rent as well and it made it really easy to stay and get ready right on site.

Go take a tour and meet the team, I guarantee you'll want to book instantly!

Sent on 04/22/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the amazing review!! We so enjoyed sharing your day with you and Josh! Thank you for trusting us to help make your day special, we enjoyed every minute!

Ashley T. · Married on 04/18/2020

Beautiful venue

Beautiful garden gazebo and pavilion. It was the perfect setting for our wedding

Sent on 09/15/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Kenneth! We loved having you here, you were such a fun relaxed couple who simply enjoyed the day!! Here's to many years and congratulations to you and your family!!
  • Hannah

Hannah T. · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely perfect

We love Mixon!! We got married 3/14 and everything was perfect. Brandy was a Godsend. She was easy to communicate with, got my vision, and took care of everything. We had family stay at the farmhouse on property and we had our rehearsal dinner there. Everyone at mixon took great care of us. Brandy and Emily made the day go off perfectly and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I’m ready to do it again!! I wish I could give them 1000 stars.

Sent on 03/20/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Hannah for the amazing review! Loved spending time with you both throughout the process and enjoyed being a part of making your day amazing! Come back and do it all over again with an Anniversary party! :)
  • Lacy

Lacy S. · Married on 03/13/2020

Mixons Pavilion

Brandy was amazing! She truly made my day magical from the smallest details to setting up times for tastings ect.. She knows her stuff!

Sent on 04/06/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you for the great review about Brandy!! She is amazing and definitely knows her stuff! We couldn't agree more! Wishing you the best!!

Daniel · Married on 02/15/2020

Daniel and Davinas dream wedding

The Pavilion at Mixon was awesome! They were responsive and so reasonably priced! They were incredibly flexible and helped make my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 02/21/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hi Daniel! Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad we could help make your dream wedding come true! Wishing you all the best! Please come by and visit, we'd love to see you!

Jessica B. · Married on 01/18/2020

Expectations Beyond Exceeded! SO Impressed!!

Venue: The Pavilion at Mixon Farms.
    I cannot say enough about this beautiful venue. It was the first and only venue that we toured because we knew right away that it was the perfect fit for us. I always knew that I wanted to get married outside, and I also knew that I wanted my ceremony and reception to be at the same venue. The Pavilion delivered on both of those fronts. This little tucked away oasis is drop dead gorgeous. I felt like I was living a dream on my wedding day as I looked around and realized that I was surrounded by greenery, natural light, and the most beautiful weather. It truly felt magical. The twinkle lights of The Pavilion, the tunnel, and the gazebo all tied in to our romantic, natural theme. The venue was the perfect size for our guest count and gave our guests plenty of space to move about and explore. I couldn’t be happier that we were married there and would choose it over and over again. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants to get married outside. You will NOT regret it.

Day of Coordinator: Jen Aaron with The Pavilion at Mixon Farms.
    Jen completely blew me away with her organization, communication, and punctuality. She was very understanding of my vision and helped me bring my dream to life. She helped me pick out my linens colors based on what she knew my theme was, and decorated the venue on the day of from top to bottom. She literally handled EVERYTHING. I didn’t have to lift a single finger, and neither did my bridesmaids, friends, or family. Jen did an excellent job at keeping the wedding moving according to schedule (which I highly appreciated), and was even able to sneak me an entire bottle of my favorite wine (knowing that it was my guests’ favorite too and that it would soon be gone!). I cannot thank Jen enough for her time and dedication to my wedding. I felt so loved, cared for, and respected by her. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to get married at Mixon to hire her, Brandy, or any of the other day of coordinators there. They are so incredibly talented!

Sent on 02/12/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hey Jessica! Oh my gosh! Thank you for the amazing review! We all loved working with you during the whole process, leading up to your magical day! We are so grateful that you found your day to be magical and romantic and that we got to be a part of making that happen for you and celebrating it with you! Congratulations!!
  • Ivonne

Ivonne · Married on 01/04/2020

Extremely happy with everything I couldn’t have been more blessed to find this vendor and cherish every moment spent here ♥️

Had an amazing time, all the way from the beginning to the end. The staff is wonderful lovely amazing people that help you and are there for you at all times . I am very happy how things turned out my wedding was my dream on how it turned out. I am very happy with everything. I would definitely recommend ♥️

Sent on 01/25/2020

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Hi Ivonne! Thank you for the awesome review! You were a dream to work with and we hope to see you around, please come and visit us again soon.
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn K. · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Amazing team, amazing quality, amazing prices! Mixon's went above and beyond my expectations and their coordinating team was wonderful. Everything was perfect! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/18/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you for the review Kaitlyn! :) It was a pleasure being a part of making your day special. Congratulations! Wish you an amazing future together! :)

Sherie C. · Married on 11/23/2019

Professional yet sweet and caring!

We stayed and had our wedding at the Farmhouse Inn! It was gorgeous and perfect! Theresa and Brandy were awesome and very involved. I HIGHLY recommend Mixon Farmhouse Inn for a small intimate wedding venue and place to stay and relax. It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Sherie! You were an absolute dream to work with, we love you guys! Wishing you many amazing years to you both!

Megan · Married on 11/16/2019

A Dream Come True

The staff at The Pavillion at Mixon Farms is second to none. They truly made our wedding day a dream come true. From set up to break down they were there every step of the way transforming the space to exactly what we had envisioned! I cannot express my appreciation enough for all they have done, especially when my dad decided at last minute to extend the party an extra hour. Jen, Emily, and Theresa, I cannot begin to thank you all enough for a night we will forever remember! I cant wait to send you pictures!

Sent on 04/19/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you Megan! :) We absolutely loved celebrating your "special day" with both of you!! Many happy and amazing years to you both!! You two are sooooo sweet!!

Emma B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Sweet, caring, there for you always!

The Pavilion at Mixon Fruit Farms was the best choice we made for our wedding! The staff was fantastic, the location was beautiful, and their heart and drive to make our wedding day special was unbeatable!

Sent on 11/06/2019

The Pavilion at Mixon Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Emma! We absolutely loved working with you and Chris, you are both amazing and so sweet. Our prayers are with you both. We wish you an absolutely amazing future! :)