The Paseo Reviews

The Paseo 6
The Paseo 7

Mackenzie Captain · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best Day

We fell in love with the venue from the first look! But our wedding day was beyond anything we could have dreamed of. I truly couldn’t have asked for anything more! Anyone would be thrilled to get married here!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

I couldn't have picked a more beautiful venue for my wedding

The Paseo was amazing, even though it was on the more spendy side of venues, it was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. They provided us a wedding coordinator named "Kayla". I absolutely LOVED her. She did everything from give me advice when I needed it, to coordinating with all of our vendors and making sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. She was so personable and sweet too. The view of the mountain let alone is enough to take your breath away but the industrial indoor/outdoor building was the absolute selling point for us. It had beautiful detailed doors we took photos infront of, lace detail and a specific style you could NOT get anywhere else... We didn't need a lot of decor because the venue was just that beautiful. The day of the wedding our guests loved it, and after I had a ton of girls telling me how much they wished they used the Paseo instead of another place! The beautiful dark wooden tables and chairs the provided were beautiful. We didn't use cloth on anything except a gift table and three round tables. They provide heaters, coolers and umbrellas to accommodate the weather on your wedding day. They have two dance floors and the option for two bars. We used one bar as a desert/churro stand and it was such a hit. I loved everything about our wedding here and if I could go back and do it again, The Paseo would be my FIRST choice. Thanks to all their wonderful staff, Kayla, and the architect who made this place a dream come true for my wedding.

The Paseo 8
    The Paseo 9
    The Paseo 10
    The Paseo 11
    The Paseo 12
  • Akimi

Akimi · Married on 09/23/2018

The Paseo is the DREAM venue!

I was absolutely clueless about planning a wedding. We were extremely lucky to have found The Paseo! The Paseo staff make the whole process so unbelievably easy. They have it down to a science. Since we were an out-of-town couple, we really had no idea which vendors to choose from. The Paseo offers wedding packages that include preferred vendors that made the wedding planning process so simple. All their preferred vendors were a dream to work with. Everyone is extremely friendly, helpful and so professional. Our coordinator from The Paseo was Kelsea and she was amazing to work with! She was very responsive, helpful, professional and so kind! I can’t say enough good things about The Paseo and their staff. The venue is breathtaking and our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the wedding was. I would highly recommend this venue and staff to any couple.

The Paseo 13
    The Paseo 14
    The Paseo 15
    The Paseo 16
    The Paseo 17
    The Paseo 18

Glorija · Married on 05/11/2018

If I️ could give The Paseo more than 5 stars, I️ would!! Firstly, they gave my husband and I️ the wedding of our dreams... not only is the location breathtaking, but so is the team. The venue overlooks the Superstition Mountains and the desert surrounding it is everything you could dream of in AZ. We did the “all inclusive” package which came with specific vendors and included most everything you need. Each of the vendors that was recommended ended up being top quality themselves, but the Paseo truly made it for us. Britney was our day of coordinator and every meeting and communication with her was smooth. Britney did everything possible to put me at ease and assured me over and over again that our day would be nothing less than perfect. She was right. They team at The Paseo goes above and beyond, we could not have had the wedding of our dreams without them.

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at The Paseo! The venue is naturally stunning and serene, and working with Kayla was so pleasant and enjoyable. She made everything so simple and stress-free for my fiance and I. Kayla was always quick to respond to any questions I had and was even open to a few last minute changes a few days prior to the wedding. She was so accommodating and professional every step of the way! We loved our entire experience working with The Paseo and I don't think we could have chosen a more perfect venue all around. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful and unique the venue was. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I am so thankful to the entire team at The Paseo!

The Paseo 19
    The Paseo 27
    The Paseo 28
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/02/2018

Still on cloud nine! Kayla and kelsea, you both went above and beyond to make our day magical! Your venue is beyond perfect! We started planning our wedding from Canada without having seen the venue and sealed the deal when we moved out here. The Paseo was the only venue we toured and we knew this was the perfect place to say "I do". Your staff was so helpful and polite. Thank you xx

The Paseo 29
    The Paseo 30
    The Paseo 31

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2018

I think I'll be getting compliments for the rest of my life about the gorgeous venue that is The Paseo! We absolutely loved our experience working with the ladies at The Paseo from start to finish. Our coordinator, Kelsea, was so on top of things that I didn't have to worry about a single detail. All of our vendors were scheduled to arrive and came on time and had things set up and nearly completed by the time we arrived on the day. There was a slight furniture hiccup with a vendor and Kelsea called and resolved the issue by providing a table of their own to fill in the gap. I could go on forever but in short we were so pleased and our wedding was a dream day in a dream location. If you're looking for gorgeous views, friendly staff, and a stress free wedding experience, The Paseo is your venue!

The Paseo 32
    The Paseo 33
    The Paseo 34
    The Paseo 35

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

If you plan on getting married in the next two years, you need to book this now!! The setting was breathtaking. I haven't stopped getting texts and calls from our guests about how beautiful the venue was. It is the perfect venue for 150+ so much room to spread out and offer something for all different types of guests. We were able to bring in food trucks, photo booths, had a completely segregated cigar bar- it really offered something for everyone. The entire staff was SO responsive- I never waited more than an hour for a response and I probably changed by seating chart 30 times and our Event Coordinator, Brittney, was helpful every step of the way and was so accommodating! If you are looking for an elegant desert wedding, you HAVE to book the Paseo!!

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2018

This place was a dream come true! We could not imagine our wedding in a more beautiful setting. I could not stop staying "THIS IS PERFECT" the entire evening. The sunset views, the mountains, the amazing and accommodating staff, the desert landscape, the breathtaking ceremony area, and the spacious and unique reception area, were better than we could have ever imagined for the location of the most special day of our lives! We had ZERO regrets, complaints or negative experiences with this venue. Being an out-of-town bride, you always anticipate challenges, well, not with this venue and their amazing, welcoming staff. They worked well with our personal wedding planner/coordinator and went above and beyond with their hospitality. We chose the "all inclusive" package, and could not be more satisfied with the vendors that we worked with. On top of that, it NEVER felt like a "cookie cutter" wedding experience. Every guest was impressed, and many of our guests said that this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Thank you to the Paseo team for making our day so very special and one that we will never forget.

The Paseo 36
    The Paseo 37

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

I do not even know where to begin! This venue is one of a kind and the breath taking views speak for itself. Not only is the venue amazing, but so is the team at the Paseo. Brittney is amazing and coordinated our whole wedding. She was so patient, put me at ease, ensured everything was perfect for our special day, answered all of my million questions, and overall just made our wedding a day to remember. The Paseo team truly cares for each of their couples and makes all the stress of wedding planning simple. The Paseo is very flexible and offers an array of packages that fit your every need. Every contracted vendor from The Paseo for our wedding was amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone at this venue. So many guests came up to me and said "this was by far the most beautiful and unique wedding I have ever been too!". I am so thankful for this venue and team as this was the happiest day of my life and will be a day Zach and I will cherish forever. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

The Paseo 38
    The Paseo 39
    The Paseo 40
    The Paseo 41

Eunae · Married on 12/27/2017

We had an amazing experience at The Paseo. Our coordinator was Kelsea, and she was always extremely responsive, detailed, and helpful. On the day-of, whenever we needed Kelsea, she was right there and ready to help us. The venue itself is beautiful, and all of our guests loved taking photos at sunset. We chose The Paseo because it is extremely flexible (we could bring in our own vendors and alcohol). Everything went very smoothly, and we couldn't have asked for anything better! One thing to know is that the bridal and groom suites are a little small, so the bridal party got ready somewhere else but that wasn't a big deal at all. Thank you to Kelsea and The Paseo for such a special day and wonderful memories :)

Priscilla · Married on 12/15/2017

Could you ask for a better venue to get married at? HELL NO. We felt like we were on another planet it was so breath taking! The mountain in the background, the cocktail hour area, the reception space. EVERYTHING WAS TO DIE FOR! And their event team was so wonderful to work with. They made my location dream COME TRUE.

The Paseo 42
    The Paseo 43
    The Paseo 44
  • Si'on

Si'on · Married on 12/09/2017

o There’s nothing bad for us to say about The Paseo. It’s obviously stunningly gorgeous and well-maintained. The entire team there is very helpful and responsive and made our wedding an absolute dream. Kelsea was our coordinator and she was the best. She responded to e-mails and even text messages, scheduled multiples meetings with us and was very patient, answering all my excessive questions and laying everything out in an organized way that made planning super easy! We thought their prices were reasonable especially considering how stunningly gorgeous every inch of that place is. We had about 120 at my wedding, and it was the perfect size, and could have fit more comfortably. There’s a nice resort about 10 minutes down the road which was very convenient. Every single guest has raved about how perfect it was how beautiful it all was! We would make this decision over and over again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU to The Paseo family and their team for giving us our dream wedding!

The Paseo 45

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you the Paseo and staff are amazing! kelsea rocks! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anywhere better for our wedding. Don't spend another minute looking into another venue (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2017

This venue is amazing. The views of the mountains are stunning. Our event director, Kayla, was very helpful through the whole planning process and the day of our wedding. The whole crew at the Paseo and all of the vendors were fantastic. I’ve had many guests reach out to me about how beautiful this venue is.

The Paseo 46
    The Paseo 47

Kate · Married on 11/19/2017

Getting married at The Paseo was a dream come true! Most people called me crazy when I told them we only looked at one wedding venue before making our selection. The moment I saw The Paseo, I knew that's where our wedding needed to happen. The views of the Superstitions are incredible. Almost every guest that attended the wedding commented on how beautiful the scenery was. The venue is simple - the pavilion, ceremony location and cocktail hour area are all equipped to handle anything your mind can imagine. You can turn the venue into anything you want and they have a ton of vendors they work with regularly that can help you make your dreams a reality. The team at the Paseo (shout out to Kelsea for being absolutely amazing!) is wonderful. They are so kind and know exactly what they are doing. They made us feel comfortable for the months leading up to the wedding and always checked in to see if we needed anything. They responded to inquiries within 24 hours (usually within an hour!) which made the planning process so easy. They never pushed us to make any decisions but rather guided us when we just couldn't decide on something ourselves. Kelsea and her squad were truly amazing! I would do our wedding day all over again just to re-live it... it was perfect! I may be biased but November at The Paseo is the absolute best time of year! Thank you again to The Paseo for an amazing experience!

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2017

This venue is a DREAM!! Everything we wanted and more. Our pictures are going to be STUNNING! The Paseo Squad is nothing short of amazing! Kayla, I cannot thank you enough for caring for our special day. I cannot wait to come back!!

lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

The Paseo is an absolutely incredibly venue. We saw the venue being built a few years ago and we knew it was our venue. The proximity to the mountains and the stunning views are top notch. We hiked to the top of flatiron the day before our wedding and it will be so nice to see that spot in all our wedding photos. We wanted to be in the desert for photographs, but still have the comforts of a venue. The Paseo more than delivered. Kelsea was fantastic, prompt and helpful. She coordinated with all of our vendors and took care of small details. We got married in front of the double sided fireplace and it turned out wonderfully. We loved the industrial vibe -- concrete floors (only downfall was they were slick and my shoes were also slick!), sliding doors, steel gates, modern dark wood rectangular tables, etc. They've enclosed the two ends of the building now with glass doors, so any worries of dust storms or wind are long gone. As we were dancing, the full moon appeared from behind the mountains; what a lovely sight for us all.

• Emily723

Emily · Married on 07/04/2017

This little box cannot even contain how many fabulous things I have to say about this venue! This was the most amazing spot to say "I do". Kayla and the rest of the staff were helpful, super communicative, and professional. They were also very accommodating and friendly. The venue itself is in the most beautiful of locations with the best views you can get of the Superstition Mountains. The whole place leaves you with a magical feeling. Truly a fairy tale! I had more compliments than I can count about how fantastic this venue was the night of my wedding. I want to go back and re-live the day/night over and over again. I would highly recommend having a wedding, or any special event out at the Paseo!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/16/2017

Where to even begin!! When we began looking for a wedding venue, we wanted something that truly showed just how beautiful Arizona could be. After searching through what seemed a million venues, we stumbled across The Paseo online. We instantly reached out to them to learn more.

From that point on is when I learned how amazing the team at The Paseo is. Their full price packages (while still an amazing deal) were out of our budget. When we informed them our anniversary was on a Thursday and we wanted to keep that date, they worked with us to create a custom budget/package so we could keep our anniversary date and also too our budget. At that point we scheduled our venue tour.

While The Paseo is a bit outside of town, the drive up there is absolutely beautiful. Once you reach the venue you can instantly tell what amazing views of superstition mountain it has. Once we got inside the pavilion, the venue absolutely speaks for itself. We were sold on that tour. There is no other venue that showcases Arizona's beauty like The Paseo does.

In the fourteen months we had between signing and our wedding date, Kayla was our coordinator and is absolutely amazing. She was there for any large or simple question I had. She was also great at recommending vendors to me (love their recommendation for On The Rocks Bartending!). Kayla always made sure to respond to me with 24 hours as well.

I cannot tell you how many comments we have gotten about how beautiful their venue is. We also used their wooden tables and chairs and they just work so great with the venue.

The day of the wedding any issues that arrived, were handled so perfectly by Kayla and her team. I am truly going to miss going out to see this venue and more importantly, I will miss working with Kayla. I could not have asked for a better venue and team. Anyone considering this venue, it is well worth it. This was our "splurge" item and the item we do not regret at all.

Thank you so much for everything. :)

Challis · Married on 02/25/2017

The view of the mountains were spectacular! So many things you can do with space to give it your own touches.

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I have lived in Arizona for a few years and decided to bring our Midwest family and friends to the desert for our big day. I instantly fell in love with The Paseo during their open house. It has the perfect desert vibe and majestic Arizona feel we were looking to share on our big day. The Peraltas were nothing but sweet and accommodating during the entire process. Kelsea was my direct contact and she couldn't have been more helpful leading up to the big day.

Flash forward to our wedding day, we ended up with one of the coldest and rainiest days I think Arizona has seen in quite some time. The Paseo, which is known for its beautiful outdoor spaces and backdrops, doesn't see a ton of weddings with this amount of rain. :) However, we went over our rainy day options and about an hour and a half before the ceremony, we decided the ceremony needed to be brought in the pavilion space and we could leave the doors open to still get the backdrop. Was it the ceremony I had envisioned? No. You never think it will rain on your wedding day, BUT Kelsea and the Paseo team made me feel so comfortable and worked their tails off the entire night to make sure the wedding still went off without a hitch. I don't think I saw them sit still all night - they are such hard workers!

To those brides that are hesitant about booking this location in case of rain - don't worry. They have you covered. You might not get the outdoor wedding you were hoping for, but that's always a risk! At the end of the day, they have a back up plan and will work hard to make sure your day is perfect for you and your husband. Our day was even better than we had imagined and now we have a funny story about our cold desert wedding in the rain. It's supposed to be lucky, right?

Thank you to the Peraltas for all of your hard work. This is a wonderful venue and all of our guests were impressed by the beauty of the space and your impressive ability to make the rainy wedding just perfect!

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2017

Before I launch into how glad I am that my husband and I chose The Paseo to make our wedding the day the blast it was, let me first say how generally unhelpful I found reviews for wedding vendors to be while I was planning my wedding. Literally every review was glowing, and it was hard not to think, “are people just super glad to be married or super glad to be done planning a wedding?” The vague reviews weren’t helpful at all, so I’m going to aim for specificity in what I appreciated about working with Kayla and The Paseo team.

I don’t think my husband and I realized when we began planning our wedding the sheer magnitude of the on-the-ground tasks that would be necessary to make a party like ours happen, and I truly cannot imagine what a pain everything would have been if not for The Paseo team. In fact, it wasn’t until the meeting we had with Kayla 60 days out from our event that we truly could appreciate how much of the boots-on-the-ground work The Paseo took off of our hands and the hands of our family members who would have been tasked with setting up our small decorative items or gathering them up at the end of the night. With family coming in from all over the country, we chose the Paseo for the extraordinary views and the convenience of having a ceremony + reception venue in the same location; we didn’t realize the true value of the behind-the-scenes coordination efforts we were also receiving when we booked. Friends and family continue to rave about what a great party it was and how gorgeous the entire event turned out; I wish I could take credit for it all, but how well everything turned out really is a testament to Kayla and the Paseo. (Also? The pictures speak for themselves!)

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

Where do I begin? I am so happy that we picked The Paseo to get married at. It was absolutely beautiful, the view was stunning and the staff was so amazing. They are so helpful and accommodating and even with planning the wedding from a distance they made it all seem so easy and go so smoothly. I can only imagine the success they are going to have because of the respect they treat their clients with and all that they do to make things go so well for that special day. I had met Kayla when we first visited the venue and she was so helpful and nice and then Kelsea was our 'day of coordinator' and went above and beyond, she was so professional, calm and really took all the stress off of me knowing that she had it all under control. I honestly can't put into words how thankful I am for all that the staff did for us on our big day as well as all the days leading up to it. Thank you Kelsea, Emily, Kayla and The Paseo!

Jade · Married on 12/31/2016

ENDLESS COMPLIMENTS from guests on our choice of venue!

My fiancé and I looked at several venues before making our way to Apache Junction to tour this one. The moment we pulled up we KNEW this was the one, it is absolutely breathtaking. If the view, twinkle lights and stellar pavilion aren't enough - wait until you meet the staff. Family owned and a true pleasure to work with. The Peralta’s were so fun at the wedding and looked out for our best interest throughout the night. They were easy to work with when it came to a payment schedule and even made themselves available the morning after our NYE wedding so that we could pick up decorations, flowers, leftover liquor etc.

We went with the all-inclusive package and it was a great choice! Kelsea, our on-site coordinator, was there to help us the entire way! Answered all my ridiculous questions in a timely manner, let us know exactly what we would be getting, made great suggestions - a true professional when it came to her venue. Their preferred vendor list is comprised of all the best in the business, we were constantly impressed.

Huge thank you to The Paseo!!