The Paseo Reviews

69 Reviews for The Paseo

• Amanda

Amanda Pflughoeft · Married on 10/15/2020

Magical Wedding Experience

Perfect experience! We booked our wedding here a year and a half in advance and they made everything go seemless! We got the package with the Paseo and didn’t regret it at all. It was the best choice we mad! If anything went wrong we definitely didn’t know about it and don’t want to know. Everything turned out perfect! It was so beautiful. I gave them my vision and Kelsea turned it into a reality. Just absolute perfection!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Cyndi gutierrez · Married on 09/26/2020

Great choice!

Very informative, friendly and prompt response.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Knudtson · Married on 09/19/2020

Stunning Wedding Venue

We couldn't have picked a better or more beautiful place to have our wedding. Not only is it a gorgeous view and venue but the team helping us coordinate and set up the details was fantastic! Worth every penny and couldn't have a more beautiful backdrop for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Darcy

Darcy Darse · Married on 05/03/2020

Such wonderful people

They are proffessional from start to finish. Absolutely made me feel comfortable and I felt like they shared in my excitement about our big day!
    The Paseo offers a package deal with a bunch of vendors that come with the venue, which made it so simple!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 03/08/2020

Love this venue

Loved this venue from the first visit. This was actually the first venue that my husband and I visited. This site was always my #1 and I would choose it over and over. They were organized and very helpful. Brittney was our coordinator and she was awesome. Even when our dessert vendor didn't show up, Brittney and my family/friends stepped up to save the day so nobody would notice. And still managed to make the dessert table a success (Thank goodness for Fry's being near by with desserts). We received many compliments on the beautiful views. We did not do one of the packages - mainly because we wanted to choose our own food (Andrews BBQ- sooo amazing!) & DJ (Amani Jae Entertainment- James/Jackie -- also amazing!). Wouldn't have change anything about choosing the Paseo, it was such a perfect venue! Thanks again Brittney!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing. Do it.

o We would like to say thank you to the entire team at The Paseo for making our wedding such an incredible event. Brittney and her team supported us every step of the way, helping us choose vendors, design our day and manage logistics. On the day of our wedding they nailed that balance of being present enough to handle everything we needed but not so present that it was distracting or overbearing. Thank you so much! We would certainly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to have an incredible wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney Sivils · Married on 01/26/2020

Amazing Venue, Great Service!

This place has it all. The venue was to die for -- everything was so beautiful and stunning. We had a wedding end of January, and the sunset on the mountains was absolutely beautiful. They are so organized and the vendors they use are on point. We went with the Saguaro package and it felt like white glove service -- everything was taken care of. Thank you Paseo for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Fleetwood · Married on 12/21/2019

Incredible!

Wow! Our wedding was 12/21/2019! The Paseo is an absolute gorgeous venue! Hands down could not have picked a more stunning place to get married. Staff is amazing! Our coordinator was Brittney and wow! Just wow! She is amazing! So happy I got to work with her!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Sonja

Sonja · Married on 11/29/2019

A dream...

The Paseo was everything we dreamed of and more. We enjoyed every minute of the day and they made the planning process very easy and stress free, too. They were so accommodating and helpful. Would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2019

Stop looking

Wow! I cannot say enough good things about this venue and the people that work there. If you are engaged and currently looking for a venue that has it all, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING and go check out The Paseo! You will not be disappointed. The view speaks for itself, but the amazing team members are truly masters at their craft. This team has wedding planning and coordinating down to a science. Not a single thing happened on my day that was not planned for (at least none that I am aware of) and they were there EVERY single step of the way to answer my one million questions. GO CHECK OUT THIS VENUE!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • hannah331

Hannah · Married on 11/14/2019

Most Special Day Of Our Lives.

WE LOVE THE PASEO! We had our wedding here on November 14th, and honestly it was the most incredible day I could have ever imagined. I found The Paseo while living in Florida almost two years prior to our wedding, and knew from that moment that this was it. Photos do not do The Paseo justice, and every single one of our guests commented on how incredible the venue was, and how perfectly the whole evening was executed. Brittney was spectacular, responsive, SO helpful, and orchestrated everything perfectly. Everyone at The Paseo is detail oriented, and leaves no stone unturned with it comes to planning your wedding. They will walk you through every single step along the way, and ensure that every aspect has been organized. I cannot possibly recommend this venue enough. From start to finish - everything was spectacular. Thank you Brittney and the entire staff at The Paseo for making our wedding the most spectacular day imaginable!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Mills

Mills Shenkman · Married on 09/26/2019

Best Day of My Life!

Hands down this was the best decision we could have made! My husband (!) and I got married this past Thursday, 9/26/19 and Brittney was AMAZING! From the beginning planning stages, to the week before and crunch time, to the night of, she was so responsive and helpful. She had great suggestions and was on top of everything, and helped set up and break down all of our decor. She calmed me down and helped to plan around the rain for our ceremony. We would have been lost without her! Brittney and the staff at The Paseo give so much attention to your day and handle all of the little things you don't even think about! I am so so glad that we decided to go with this venue. Our guests from both near and far were absolutely amazed by the view as well! It was the best night of our lives, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Winters · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Venue!!

If the view alone doesn't sell you on this venue. Knowing that you'll be taken care of from start to finish should seal the deal! They were an absolute breeze to work with and took care of more than we could have ever imagined! They definitely helped assist in making our day truly the best!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/22/2019

The best venue in Arizona!

I don’t know where to even start! The Paseo is so beautiful and so worth the price! My day of coordinator, Brittney was seriously the best. From start to finish, she was so attentive and always made me feel comfortable even when we were running off schedule. Look no farther for a wedding venue. I would redo this day with the same wedding team over and over again.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 03/04/2019

Stunning venue, and staff that goes above and beyond!

We got married at The Paseo at the beginning of March, and it was an absolutely perfect venue. The ceremony backdrop is the Superstition Mountain range, and you are surrounded by open desert with giant Saguaro cacti. The reception space is gorgeous, and massive! There are so many different ways you can style it to match your preferences.

We worked with Kayla, and she was an exceptional coordinator. We live out of state, and it was very difficult to plan everything from so far away. Kayla and the whole team at The Paseo really went above and beyond to help us plan everything leading up to the wedding. She is so organized, and helped us through decisions and scenarios that we hadn't even thought of. She was always responsive with the millions of questions I sent, and so helpful in creating the wedding that we wanted.

They have a preferred list of vendors, which was so helpful - we didn't even know where to start. Based on what we were looking for, they helped us decide which vendors would be the best fit.

Our wedding ceremony and reception was seamless - we had little hiccups (of course) that day, but Kayla handled literally everything, and made it so I didn't have to stress at all.

They set up the decorations that we brought, and created such a beautiful space. We had people come from across the country and from across the pond, and everyone was raving about how beautiful everything was. Coming from out of state, and arriving a little less organized than I would have liked, I was worried about how everything would turn out - Kayla understood the vision and feel I was going for without me having to direct her on everything. She made it happen, and I am so grateful for the aesthetic she created.

We chose the Paseo for the beauty of the open desert, and the absolutely gorgeous space with tons of details that will wow you and your guests.
    What we didn't know was just how supportive and instrumental the staff at The Paseo would be to creating the wedding of our dreams.
    Choosing to get married at The Paseo was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Cat D · Married on 02/01/2019

Dreamy wedding setting!

We were so blessed we were able to score a date with this much-sought-after venue in the outskirts of Phx! Being a couple that loves to explore the great outdoors, we found this venue to be perfect - and it was! From start to finish, the experience working with this fantastic crew was incredible and effortless. Kayla was such a great person to communicate with prior to and on the day of my wedding. She was super flexible and answered any questions I had! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect setting to celebrate us becoming husband and wife, and I want to thank The Paseo and the entire team for all of their hard work to make it happen!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Nelson · Married on 01/12/2019

Dream of a Wedding

The Paseo was a dream of a wedding location. They were pretty booked out so we decided to get married on a Sunday, which wasn't our original plan but we would do it again in a heartbeat if it meant we could say our vows at the Paseo. The desert was gorgeous with the mountain in the background and the Paseo team was wonderful to work with. They fielded all of my questions within a timely manor. We had an incident with a vender and the Paseo helped me get a new vender! If I were to go back and do it again I wouldn't do the all inclusive package just because we were limited to who we could choose for certain categories. Originally, we chose the all inclusive package in hopes of making our lives easier as I had no idea about what venders were out there. But later we decided to hire a wedding planner and she knew a lot about venders in the AZ wedding world. My wedding planner also said the Paseo team was AMAZING the day of the wedding, which is super helpful! The Paseo Team also sent home the cutest little wine glass as a wedding gift after the wedding, which shows just how much they care about their couples!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Mackenzie Captain · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best Day

We fell in love with the venue from the first look! But our wedding day was beyond anything we could have dreamed of. I truly couldn’t have asked for anything more! Anyone would be thrilled to get married here!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Can’t say enough good things about the Paseo! The event team is AMAZING and the location is unbeatable! By far, one of the best venues in AZ if not the best! We had our wedding there in October. It was a very rainy day, but the event team did everything they could to make it the most perfect day ever regardless of the weather. They even made sure to call the day before and help us order tents for our cocktail hour due to the forecast. Brittney was so nice, extremely professional, and so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She made the planning process a breeze and so easy! We are so grateful to have had our wedding day at the Paseo with the wonderful experience that we did. There’s a definite reason why this is becoming one of the most popular venues in AZ. We would have our wedding here over and over again, it truly was the best day ever with stunning views!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

I couldn't have picked a more beautiful venue for my wedding

The Paseo was amazing, even though it was on the more spendy side of venues, it was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. They provided us a wedding coordinator named "Kayla". I absolutely LOVED her. She did everything from give me advice when I needed it, to coordinating with all of our vendors and making sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. She was so personable and sweet too. The view of the mountain let alone is enough to take your breath away but the industrial indoor/outdoor building was the absolute selling point for us. It had beautiful detailed doors we took photos infront of, lace detail and a specific style you could NOT get anywhere else... We didn't need a lot of decor because the venue was just that beautiful. The day of the wedding our guests loved it, and after I had a ton of girls telling me how much they wished they used the Paseo instead of another place! The beautiful dark wooden tables and chairs the provided were beautiful. We didn't use cloth on anything except a gift table and three round tables. They provide heaters, coolers and umbrellas to accommodate the weather on your wedding day. They have two dance floors and the option for two bars. We used one bar as a desert/churro stand and it was such a hit. I loved everything about our wedding here and if I could go back and do it again, The Paseo would be my FIRST choice. Thanks to all their wonderful staff, Kayla, and the architect who made this place a dream come true for my wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Akimi

Akimi · Married on 09/23/2018

The Paseo is the DREAM venue!

I was absolutely clueless about planning a wedding. We were extremely lucky to have found The Paseo! The Paseo staff make the whole process so unbelievably easy. They have it down to a science. Since we were an out-of-town couple, we really had no idea which vendors to choose from. The Paseo offers wedding packages that include preferred vendors that made the wedding planning process so simple. All their preferred vendors were a dream to work with. Everyone is extremely friendly, helpful and so professional. Our coordinator from The Paseo was Kelsea and she was amazing to work with! She was very responsive, helpful, professional and so kind! I can’t say enough good things about The Paseo and their staff. The venue is breathtaking and our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the wedding was. I would highly recommend this venue and staff to any couple.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Glorija · Married on 05/11/2018

If I️ could give The Paseo more than 5 stars, I️ would!! Firstly, they gave my husband and I️ the wedding of our dreams... not only is the location breathtaking, but so is the team. The venue overlooks the Superstition Mountains and the desert surrounding it is everything you could dream of in AZ. We did the “all inclusive” package which came with specific vendors and included most everything you need. Each of the vendors that was recommended ended up being top quality themselves, but the Paseo truly made it for us. Britney was our day of coordinator and every meeting and communication with her was smooth. Britney did everything possible to put me at ease and assured me over and over again that our day would be nothing less than perfect. She was right. They team at The Paseo goes above and beyond, we could not have had the wedding of our dreams without them.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at The Paseo! The venue is naturally stunning and serene, and working with Kayla was so pleasant and enjoyable. She made everything so simple and stress-free for my fiance and I. Kayla was always quick to respond to any questions I had and was even open to a few last minute changes a few days prior to the wedding. She was so accommodating and professional every step of the way! We loved our entire experience working with The Paseo and I don't think we could have chosen a more perfect venue all around. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful and unique the venue was. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I am so thankful to the entire team at The Paseo!

Sent on 05/04/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/02/2018

Still on cloud nine! Kayla and kelsea, you both went above and beyond to make our day magical! Your venue is beyond perfect! We started planning our wedding from Canada without having seen the venue and sealed the deal when we moved out here. The Paseo was the only venue we toured and we knew this was the perfect place to say "I do". Your staff was so helpful and polite. Thank you xx

Sent on 04/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2018

I think I'll be getting compliments for the rest of my life about the gorgeous venue that is The Paseo! We absolutely loved our experience working with the ladies at The Paseo from start to finish. Our coordinator, Kelsea, was so on top of things that I didn't have to worry about a single detail. All of our vendors were scheduled to arrive and came on time and had things set up and nearly completed by the time we arrived on the day. There was a slight furniture hiccup with a vendor and Kelsea called and resolved the issue by providing a table of their own to fill in the gap. I could go on forever but in short we were so pleased and our wedding was a dream day in a dream location. If you're looking for gorgeous views, friendly staff, and a stress free wedding experience, The Paseo is your venue!

Sent on 04/05/2018