48 Reviews for The Paseo

Covered Outdoor (13)
Scenic Views (12)
Linens (9)
Wheelchair Access (9)
All Inclusive Packages (7)
Pet Friendly (3)
48 The Paseo Reviews

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at The Paseo! The venue is naturally stunning and serene, and working with Kayla was so pleasant and enjoyable. She made everything so simple and stress-free for my fiance and I. Kayla was always quick to respond to any questions I had and was even open to a few last minute changes a few days prior to the wedding. She was so accommodating and professional every step of the way! We loved our entire experience working with The Paseo and I don't think we could have chosen a more perfect venue all around. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful and unique the venue was. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I am so thankful to the entire team at The Paseo!

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Linens

Still on cloud nine! Kayla and kelsea, you both went above and beyond to make our day magical! Your venue is beyond perfect! We started planning our wedding from Canada without having seen the venue and sealed the deal when we moved out here. The Paseo was the only venue we toured and we knew this was the perfect place to say "I do". Your staff was so helpful and polite. Thank you xx

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Pet Friendly, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

I think I'll be getting compliments for the rest of my life about the gorgeous venue that is The Paseo! We absolutely loved our experience working with the ladies at The Paseo from start to finish. Our coordinator, Kelsea, was so on top of things that I didn't have to worry about a single detail. All of our vendors were scheduled to arrive and came on time and had things set up and nearly completed by the time we arrived on the day. There was a slight furniture hiccup with a vendor and Kelsea called and resolved the issue by providing a table of their own to fill in the gap. I could go on forever but in short we were so pleased and our wedding was a dream day in a dream location. If you're looking for gorgeous views, friendly staff, and a stress free wedding experience, The Paseo is your venue!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

If you plan on getting married in the next two years, you need to book this now!! The setting was breathtaking. I haven't stopped getting texts and calls from our guests about how beautiful the venue was. It is the perfect venue for 150+ so much room to spread out and offer something for all different types of guests. We were able to bring in food trucks, photo booths, had a completely segregated cigar bar- it really offered something for everyone. The entire staff was SO responsive- I never waited more than an hour for a response and I probably changed by seating chart 30 times and our Event Coordinator, Brittney, was helpful every step of the way and was so accommodating! If you are looking for an elegant desert wedding, you HAVE to book the Paseo!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/24/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

This place was a dream come true! We could not imagine our wedding in a more beautiful setting. I could not stop staying "THIS IS PERFECT" the entire evening. The sunset views, the mountains, the amazing and accommodating staff, the desert landscape, the breathtaking ceremony area, and the spacious and unique reception area, were better than we could have ever imagined for the location of the most special day of our lives! We had ZERO regrets, complaints or negative experiences with this venue. Being an out-of-town bride, you always anticipate challenges, well, not with this venue and their amazing, welcoming staff. They worked well with our personal wedding planner/coordinator and went above and beyond with their hospitality. We chose the "all inclusive" package, and could not be more satisfied with the vendors that we worked with. On top of that, it NEVER felt like a "cookie cutter" wedding experience. Every guest was impressed, and many of our guests said that this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Thank you to the Paseo team for making our day so very special and one that we will never forget.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not even know where to begin! This venue is one of a kind and the breath taking views speak for itself. Not only is the venue amazing, but so is the team at the Paseo. Brittney is amazing and coordinated our whole wedding. She was so patient, put me at ease, ensured everything was perfect for our special day, answered all of my million questions, and overall just made our wedding a day to remember. The Paseo team truly cares for each of their couples and makes all the stress of wedding planning simple. The Paseo is very flexible and offers an array of packages that fit your every need. Every contracted vendor from The Paseo for our wedding was amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone at this venue. So many guests came up to me and said "this was by far the most beautiful and unique wedding I have ever been too!". I am so thankful for this venue and team as this was the happiest day of my life and will be a day Zach and I will cherish forever. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Cassidy, 2/16/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

We had an amazing experience at The Paseo. Our coordinator was Kelsea, and she was always extremely responsive, detailed, and helpful. On the day-of, whenever we needed Kelsea, she was right there and ready to help us. The venue itself is beautiful, and all of our guests loved taking photos at sunset. We chose The Paseo because it is extremely flexible (we could bring in our own vendors and alcohol). Everything went very smoothly, and we couldn't have asked for anything better! One thing to know is that the bridal and groom suites are a little small, so the bridal party got ready somewhere else but that wasn't a big deal at all. Thank you to Kelsea and The Paseo for such a special day and wonderful memories :)

Profile Picture Eunae, 12/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Could you ask for a better venue to get married at? HELL NO. We felt like we were on another planet it was so breath taking! The mountain in the background, the cocktail hour area, the reception space. EVERYTHING WAS TO DIE FOR! And their event team was so wonderful to work with. They made my location dream COME TRUE.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

oThere’s nothing bad for us to say about The Paseo. It’s obviously stunningly gorgeous and well-maintained. The entire team there is very helpful and responsive and made our wedding an absolute dream. Kelsea was our coordinator and she was the best. She responded to e-mails and even text messages, scheduled multiples meetings with us and was very patient, answering all my excessive questions and laying everything out in an organized way that made planning super easy! We thought their prices were reasonable especially considering how stunningly gorgeous every inch of that place is. We had about 120 at my wedding, and it was the perfect size, and could have fit more comfortably. There’s a nice resort about 10 minutes down the road which was very convenient. Every single guest has raved about how perfect it was how beautiful it all was! We would make this decision over and over again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU to The Paseo family and their team for giving us our dream wedding!

Profile Picture Si'on, 12/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Let me just tell you the Paseo and staff are amazing! kelsea rocks! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anywhere better for our wedding. Don't spend another minute looking into another venue (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Haley, 12/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is amazing. The views of the mountains are stunning. Our event director, Kayla, was very helpful through the whole planning process and the day of our wedding. The whole crew at the Paseo and all of the vendors were fantastic. I’ve had many guests reach out to me about how beautiful this venue is.

Photo for The Paseo Review - Photo by Ethan Beazley Photography LLC
Photo for The Paseo Review - Photo by Ethan Beazley Photography LLC
Profile Picture Sarah, 11/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Getting married at The Paseo was a dream come true! Most people called me crazy when I told them we only looked at one wedding venue before making our selection. The moment I saw The Paseo, I knew that's where our wedding needed to happen. The views of the Superstitions are incredible. Almost every guest that attended the wedding commented on how beautiful the scenery was. The venue is simple - the pavilion, ceremony location and cocktail hour area are all equipped to handle anything your mind can imagine. You can turn the venue into anything you want and they have a ton of vendors they work with regularly that can help you make your dreams a reality. The team at the Paseo (shout out to Kelsea for being absolutely amazing!) is wonderful. They are so kind and know exactly what they are doing. They made us feel comfortable for the months leading up to the wedding and always checked in to see if we needed anything. They responded to inquiries within 24 hours (usually within an hour!) which made the planning process so easy. They never pushed us to make any decisions but rather guided us when we just couldn't decide on something ourselves. Kelsea and her squad were truly amazing! I would do our wedding day all over again just to re-live it... it was perfect! I may be biased but November at The Paseo is the absolute best time of year! Thank you again to The Paseo for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Linens, Scenic Views, Parking

This venue is a DREAM!! Everything we wanted and more. Our pictures are going to be STUNNING! The Paseo Squad is nothing short of amazing! Kayla, I cannot thank you enough for caring for our special day. I cannot wait to come back!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Paseo is an absolutely incredibly venue. We saw the venue being built a few years ago and we knew it was our venue. The proximity to the mountains and the stunning views are top notch. We hiked to the top of flatiron the day before our wedding and it will be so nice to see that spot in all our wedding photos. We wanted to be in the desert for photographs, but still have the comforts of a venue. The Paseo more than delivered. Kelsea was fantastic, prompt and helpful. She coordinated with all of our vendors and took care of small details. We got married in front of the double sided fireplace and it turned out wonderfully. We loved the industrial vibe -- concrete floors (only downfall was they were slick and my shoes were also slick!), sliding doors, steel gates, modern dark wood rectangular tables, etc. They've enclosed the two ends of the building now with glass doors, so any worries of dust storms or wind are long gone. As we were dancing, the full moon appeared from behind the mountains; what a lovely sight for us all.

Profile Picture lindsay, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

This little box cannot even contain how many fabulous things I have to say about this venue! This was the most amazing spot to say "I do". Kayla and the rest of the staff were helpful, super communicative, and professional. They were also very accommodating and friendly. The venue itself is in the most beautiful of locations with the best views you can get of the Superstition Mountains. The whole place leaves you with a magical feeling. Truly a fairy tale! I had more compliments than I can count about how fantastic this venue was the night of my wedding. I want to go back and re-live the day/night over and over again. I would highly recommend having a wedding, or any special event out at the Paseo!

Profile Picture Emily , 7/4/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

Where to even begin!! When we began looking for a wedding venue, we wanted something that truly showed just how beautiful Arizona could be. After searching through what seemed a million venues, we stumbled across The Paseo online. We instantly reached out to them to learn more.

From that point on is when I learned how amazing the team at The Paseo is. Their full price packages (while still an amazing deal) were out of our budget. When we informed them our anniversary was on a Thursday and we wanted to keep that date, they worked with us to create a custom budget/package so we could keep our anniversary date and also too our budget. At that point we scheduled our venue tour.

While The Paseo is a bit outside of town, the drive up there is absolutely beautiful. Once you reach the venue you can instantly tell what amazing views of superstition mountain it has. Once we got inside the pavilion, the venue absolutely speaks for itself. We were sold on that tour. There is no other venue that showcases Arizona's beauty like The Paseo does.

In the fourteen months we had between signing and our wedding date, Kayla was our coordinator and is absolutely amazing. She was there for any large or simple question I had. She was also great at recommending vendors to me (love their recommendation for On The Rocks Bartending!). Kayla always made sure to respond to me with 24 hours as well.

I cannot tell you how many comments we have gotten about how beautiful their venue is. We also used their wooden tables and chairs and they just work so great with the venue.

The day of the wedding any issues that arrived, were handled so perfectly by Kayla and her team. I am truly going to miss going out to see this venue and more importantly, I will miss working with Kayla. I could not have asked for a better venue and team. Anyone considering this venue, it is well worth it. This was our "splurge" item and the item we do not regret at all.

Thank you so much for everything. :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Pet Friendly

The view of the mountains were spectacular! So many things you can do with space to give it your own touches.

Profile Picture User6725105, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I have lived in Arizona for a few years and decided to bring our Midwest family and friends to the desert for our big day. I instantly fell in love with The Paseo during their open house. It has the perfect desert vibe and majestic Arizona feel we were looking to share on our big day. The Peraltas were nothing but sweet and accommodating during the entire process. Kelsea was my direct contact and she couldn't have been more helpful leading up to the big day.

Flash forward to our wedding day, we ended up with one of the coldest and rainiest days I think Arizona has seen in quite some time. The Paseo, which is known for its beautiful outdoor spaces and backdrops, doesn't see a ton of weddings with this amount of rain. :) However, we went over our rainy day options and about an hour and a half before the ceremony, we decided the ceremony needed to be brought in the pavilion space and we could leave the doors open to still get the backdrop. Was it the ceremony I had envisioned? No. You never think it will rain on your wedding day, BUT Kelsea and the Paseo team made me feel so comfortable and worked their tails off the entire night to make sure the wedding still went off without a hitch. I don't think I saw them sit still all night - they are such hard workers!

To those brides that are hesitant about booking this location in case of rain - don't worry. They have you covered. You might not get the outdoor wedding you were hoping for, but that's always a risk! At the end of the day, they have a back up plan and will work hard to make sure your day is perfect for you and your husband. Our day was even better than we had imagined and now we have a funny story about our cold desert wedding in the rain. It's supposed to be lucky, right?

Thank you to the Peraltas for all of your hard work. This is a wonderful venue and all of our guests were impressed by the beauty of the space and your impressive ability to make the rainy wedding just perfect!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 2/18/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

Before I launch into how glad I am that my husband and I chose The Paseo to make our wedding the day the blast it was, let me first say how generally unhelpful I found reviews for wedding vendors to be while I was planning my wedding. Literally every review was glowing, and it was hard not to think, “are people just super glad to be married or super glad to be done planning a wedding?” The vague reviews weren’t helpful at all, so I’m going to aim for specificity in what I appreciated about working with Kayla and The Paseo team.

I don’t think my husband and I realized when we began planning our wedding the sheer magnitude of the on-the-ground tasks that would be necessary to make a party like ours happen, and I truly cannot imagine what a pain everything would have been if not for The Paseo team. In fact, it wasn’t until the meeting we had with Kayla 60 days out from our event that we truly could appreciate how much of the boots-on-the-ground work The Paseo took off of our hands and the hands of our family members who would have been tasked with setting up our small decorative items or gathering them up at the end of the night. With family coming in from all over the country, we chose the Paseo for the extraordinary views and the convenience of having a ceremony + reception venue in the same location; we didn’t realize the true value of the behind-the-scenes coordination efforts we were also receiving when we booked. Friends and family continue to rave about what a great party it was and how gorgeous the entire event turned out; I wish I could take credit for it all, but how well everything turned out really is a testament to Kayla and the Paseo. (Also? The pictures speak for themselves!)

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin? I am so happy that we picked The Paseo to get married at. It was absolutely beautiful, the view was stunning and the staff was so amazing. They are so helpful and accommodating and even with planning the wedding from a distance they made it all seem so easy and go so smoothly. I can only imagine the success they are going to have because of the respect they treat their clients with and all that they do to make things go so well for that special day. I had met Kayla when we first visited the venue and she was so helpful and nice and then Kelsea was our 'day of coordinator' and went above and beyond, she was so professional, calm and really took all the stress off of me knowing that she had it all under control. I honestly can't put into words how thankful I am for all that the staff did for us on our big day as well as all the days leading up to it. Thank you Kelsea, Emily, Kayla and The Paseo!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

ENDLESS COMPLIMENTS from guests on our choice of venue!

My fiancé and I looked at several venues before making our way to Apache Junction to tour this one. The moment we pulled up we KNEW this was the one, it is absolutely breathtaking. If the view, twinkle lights and stellar pavilion aren't enough - wait until you meet the staff. Family owned and a true pleasure to work with. The Peralta’s were so fun at the wedding and looked out for our best interest throughout the night. They were easy to work with when it came to a payment schedule and even made themselves available the morning after our NYE wedding so that we could pick up decorations, flowers, leftover liquor etc.

We went with the all-inclusive package and it was a great choice! Kelsea, our on-site coordinator, was there to help us the entire way! Answered all my ridiculous questions in a timely manner, let us know exactly what we would be getting, made great suggestions - a true professional when it came to her venue. Their preferred vendor list is comprised of all the best in the business, we were constantly impressed.

Huge thank you to The Paseo!!

Profile Picture Jade, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

Where do I start!!! I saw this place before it had done its first wedding and before I was even engaged and knew it was the place. It tied my love for the desert together with the rustic yet modern barn look. The views alone sell the place before you even get to meet the amazing family that runs it. Kelsea who was in charge of our wedding was so awesome! Every step of the process was smooth easy and enjoyable!! We did the all inclusive package, every vendor we picked was perfect! Food cake and DJ were the best out there!! The bartender was super friendly and everyone loved her. If you want the desert with a view and an easy enjoyable gorgeous wedding.... THIS IS THE PLACE!!! I wish I could do it again!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot tell you how many compliments we got about our choice of venue, The Paseo! Our big day was a huge success! When we got engaged no other venues compared to The Paseo. It's just breathtakingly beautiful and the staff is wonderful. Whether you choose to go with their package or build-your-own big day, the staff at The Paseo makes it all a breeze. If you are looking for the most beautiful wedding venue in the Phoenix Valley look no further - The Paseo is THE only place you need to visit. Thank you Kelsea and The Paseo Staff, we had an amazing wedding day and it is all thanks to you! Keep up the good work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite

Beautiful Arizona venue that showcased the natural beauty of our state to all of our out-of-town guests. Staff worked hard from helping me plan and organize my wedding day to helping us in moments on the day-of the wedding when our vendors left early. The staff was easy to reach and stayed in constant communication with me. Get married here and you'll thank yourself forever! No other venue cares about you as a client and bride-to-be as they do!

Profile Picture User6781947, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews