The Paseo Reviews

The Paseo 6
The Paseo 7

Cyndi gutierrez · Getting married on 12/14/2020

Great choice!

Very informative, friendly and prompt response.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Darcy

Darcy Darse · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Such wonderful people

They are proffessional from start to finish. Absolutely made me feel comfortable and I felt like they shared in my excitement about our big day!
    The Paseo offers a package deal with a bunch of vendors that come with the venue, which made it so simple!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jackie · Married on 03/22/2019

The best venue in Arizona!

I don’t know where to even start! The Paseo is so beautiful and so worth the price! My day of coordinator, Brittney was seriously the best. From start to finish, she was so attentive and always made me feel comfortable even when we were running off schedule. Look no farther for a wedding venue. I would redo this day with the same wedding team over and over again.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 03/04/2019

Stunning venue, and staff that goes above and beyond!

We got married at The Paseo at the beginning of March, and it was an absolutely perfect venue. The ceremony backdrop is the Superstition Mountain range, and you are surrounded by open desert with giant Saguaro cacti. The reception space is gorgeous, and massive! There are so many different ways you can style it to match your preferences.

We worked with Kayla, and she was an exceptional coordinator. We live out of state, and it was very difficult to plan everything from so far away. Kayla and the whole team at The Paseo really went above and beyond to help us plan everything leading up to the wedding. She is so organized, and helped us through decisions and scenarios that we hadn't even thought of. She was always responsive with the millions of questions I sent, and so helpful in creating the wedding that we wanted.

They have a preferred list of vendors, which was so helpful - we didn't even know where to start. Based on what we were looking for, they helped us decide which vendors would be the best fit.

Our wedding ceremony and reception was seamless - we had little hiccups (of course) that day, but Kayla handled literally everything, and made it so I didn't have to stress at all.

They set up the decorations that we brought, and created such a beautiful space. We had people come from across the country and from across the pond, and everyone was raving about how beautiful everything was. Coming from out of state, and arriving a little less organized than I would have liked, I was worried about how everything would turn out - Kayla understood the vision and feel I was going for without me having to direct her on everything. She made it happen, and I am so grateful for the aesthetic she created.

We chose the Paseo for the beauty of the open desert, and the absolutely gorgeous space with tons of details that will wow you and your guests.
    What we didn't know was just how supportive and instrumental the staff at The Paseo would be to creating the wedding of our dreams.
    Choosing to get married at The Paseo was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    The Paseo 8
    The Paseo 9
    The Paseo 10
    The Paseo 11

Cat D · Married on 02/01/2019

Dreamy wedding setting!

We were so blessed we were able to score a date with this much-sought-after venue in the outskirts of Phx! Being a couple that loves to explore the great outdoors, we found this venue to be perfect - and it was! From start to finish, the experience working with this fantastic crew was incredible and effortless. Kayla was such a great person to communicate with prior to and on the day of my wedding. She was super flexible and answered any questions I had! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect setting to celebrate us becoming husband and wife, and I want to thank The Paseo and the entire team for all of their hard work to make it happen!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Mackenzie Captain · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best Day

We fell in love with the venue from the first look! But our wedding day was beyond anything we could have dreamed of. I truly couldn’t have asked for anything more! Anyone would be thrilled to get married here!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Valerie · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding

Can’t say enough good things about the Paseo! The event team is AMAZING and the location is unbeatable! By far, one of the best venues in AZ if not the best! We had our wedding there in October. It was a very rainy day, but the event team did everything they could to make it the most perfect day ever regardless of the weather. They even made sure to call the day before and help us order tents for our cocktail hour due to the forecast. Brittney was so nice, extremely professional, and so helpful throughout the entire planning process. She made the planning process a breeze and so easy! We are so grateful to have had our wedding day at the Paseo with the wonderful experience that we did. There’s a definite reason why this is becoming one of the most popular venues in AZ. We would have our wedding here over and over again, it truly was the best day ever with stunning views!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

I couldn't have picked a more beautiful venue for my wedding

The Paseo was amazing, even though it was on the more spendy side of venues, it was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. They provided us a wedding coordinator named "Kayla". I absolutely LOVED her. She did everything from give me advice when I needed it, to coordinating with all of our vendors and making sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. She was so personable and sweet too. The view of the mountain let alone is enough to take your breath away but the industrial indoor/outdoor building was the absolute selling point for us. It had beautiful detailed doors we took photos infront of, lace detail and a specific style you could NOT get anywhere else... We didn't need a lot of decor because the venue was just that beautiful. The day of the wedding our guests loved it, and after I had a ton of girls telling me how much they wished they used the Paseo instead of another place! The beautiful dark wooden tables and chairs the provided were beautiful. We didn't use cloth on anything except a gift table and three round tables. They provide heaters, coolers and umbrellas to accommodate the weather on your wedding day. They have two dance floors and the option for two bars. We used one bar as a desert/churro stand and it was such a hit. I loved everything about our wedding here and if I could go back and do it again, The Paseo would be my FIRST choice. Thanks to all their wonderful staff, Kayla, and the architect who made this place a dream come true for my wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    The Paseo 12
    The Paseo 13
    The Paseo 14
    The Paseo 15
    The Paseo 16
  • Akimi

Akimi · Married on 09/23/2018

The Paseo is the DREAM venue!

I was absolutely clueless about planning a wedding. We were extremely lucky to have found The Paseo! The Paseo staff make the whole process so unbelievably easy. They have it down to a science. Since we were an out-of-town couple, we really had no idea which vendors to choose from. The Paseo offers wedding packages that include preferred vendors that made the wedding planning process so simple. All their preferred vendors were a dream to work with. Everyone is extremely friendly, helpful and so professional. Our coordinator from The Paseo was Kelsea and she was amazing to work with! She was very responsive, helpful, professional and so kind! I can’t say enough good things about The Paseo and their staff. The venue is breathtaking and our guests are still talking about how gorgeous the wedding was. I would highly recommend this venue and staff to any couple.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    The Paseo 17
    The Paseo 18
    The Paseo 19
    The Paseo 20
    The Paseo 21
    The Paseo 22

Glorija · Married on 05/11/2018

If I️ could give The Paseo more than 5 stars, I️ would!! Firstly, they gave my husband and I️ the wedding of our dreams... not only is the location breathtaking, but so is the team. The venue overlooks the Superstition Mountains and the desert surrounding it is everything you could dream of in AZ. We did the “all inclusive” package which came with specific vendors and included most everything you need. Each of the vendors that was recommended ended up being top quality themselves, but the Paseo truly made it for us. Britney was our day of coordinator and every meeting and communication with her was smooth. Britney did everything possible to put me at ease and assured me over and over again that our day would be nothing less than perfect. She was right. They team at The Paseo goes above and beyond, we could not have had the wedding of our dreams without them.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at The Paseo! The venue is naturally stunning and serene, and working with Kayla was so pleasant and enjoyable. She made everything so simple and stress-free for my fiance and I. Kayla was always quick to respond to any questions I had and was even open to a few last minute changes a few days prior to the wedding. She was so accommodating and professional every step of the way! We loved our entire experience working with The Paseo and I don't think we could have chosen a more perfect venue all around. Our guests were in awe of how beautiful and unique the venue was. It really is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I am so thankful to the entire team at The Paseo!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    The Paseo 31
    The Paseo 32
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/02/2018

Still on cloud nine! Kayla and kelsea, you both went above and beyond to make our day magical! Your venue is beyond perfect! We started planning our wedding from Canada without having seen the venue and sealed the deal when we moved out here. The Paseo was the only venue we toured and we knew this was the perfect place to say "I do". Your staff was so helpful and polite. Thank you xx

Sent on 04/07/2018
    The Paseo 33
    The Paseo 34
    The Paseo 35

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2018

I think I'll be getting compliments for the rest of my life about the gorgeous venue that is The Paseo! We absolutely loved our experience working with the ladies at The Paseo from start to finish. Our coordinator, Kelsea, was so on top of things that I didn't have to worry about a single detail. All of our vendors were scheduled to arrive and came on time and had things set up and nearly completed by the time we arrived on the day. There was a slight furniture hiccup with a vendor and Kelsea called and resolved the issue by providing a table of their own to fill in the gap. I could go on forever but in short we were so pleased and our wedding was a dream day in a dream location. If you're looking for gorgeous views, friendly staff, and a stress free wedding experience, The Paseo is your venue!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    The Paseo 36
    The Paseo 37
    The Paseo 38
    The Paseo 39

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

If you plan on getting married in the next two years, you need to book this now!! The setting was breathtaking. I haven't stopped getting texts and calls from our guests about how beautiful the venue was. It is the perfect venue for 150+ so much room to spread out and offer something for all different types of guests. We were able to bring in food trucks, photo booths, had a completely segregated cigar bar- it really offered something for everyone. The entire staff was SO responsive- I never waited more than an hour for a response and I probably changed by seating chart 30 times and our Event Coordinator, Brittney, was helpful every step of the way and was so accommodating! If you are looking for an elegant desert wedding, you HAVE to book the Paseo!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2018

This place was a dream come true! We could not imagine our wedding in a more beautiful setting. I could not stop staying "THIS IS PERFECT" the entire evening. The sunset views, the mountains, the amazing and accommodating staff, the desert landscape, the breathtaking ceremony area, and the spacious and unique reception area, were better than we could have ever imagined for the location of the most special day of our lives! We had ZERO regrets, complaints or negative experiences with this venue. Being an out-of-town bride, you always anticipate challenges, well, not with this venue and their amazing, welcoming staff. They worked well with our personal wedding planner/coordinator and went above and beyond with their hospitality. We chose the "all inclusive" package, and could not be more satisfied with the vendors that we worked with. On top of that, it NEVER felt like a "cookie cutter" wedding experience. Every guest was impressed, and many of our guests said that this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Thank you to the Paseo team for making our day so very special and one that we will never forget.

Sent on 03/16/2018
    The Paseo 40
    The Paseo 41

Cassidy · Married on 02/16/2018

I do not even know where to begin! This venue is one of a kind and the breath taking views speak for itself. Not only is the venue amazing, but so is the team at the Paseo. Brittney is amazing and coordinated our whole wedding. She was so patient, put me at ease, ensured everything was perfect for our special day, answered all of my million questions, and overall just made our wedding a day to remember. The Paseo team truly cares for each of their couples and makes all the stress of wedding planning simple. The Paseo is very flexible and offers an array of packages that fit your every need. Every contracted vendor from The Paseo for our wedding was amazing. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone at this venue. So many guests came up to me and said "this was by far the most beautiful and unique wedding I have ever been too!". I am so thankful for this venue and team as this was the happiest day of my life and will be a day Zach and I will cherish forever. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/02/2018
    The Paseo 42
    The Paseo 43
    The Paseo 44
    The Paseo 45

Eunae · Married on 12/27/2017

We had an amazing experience at The Paseo. Our coordinator was Kelsea, and she was always extremely responsive, detailed, and helpful. On the day-of, whenever we needed Kelsea, she was right there and ready to help us. The venue itself is beautiful, and all of our guests loved taking photos at sunset. We chose The Paseo because it is extremely flexible (we could bring in our own vendors and alcohol). Everything went very smoothly, and we couldn't have asked for anything better! One thing to know is that the bridal and groom suites are a little small, so the bridal party got ready somewhere else but that wasn't a big deal at all. Thank you to Kelsea and The Paseo for such a special day and wonderful memories :)

Sent on 04/02/2018

Priscilla · Married on 12/15/2017

Could you ask for a better venue to get married at? HELL NO. We felt like we were on another planet it was so breath taking! The mountain in the background, the cocktail hour area, the reception space. EVERYTHING WAS TO DIE FOR! And their event team was so wonderful to work with. They made my location dream COME TRUE.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    The Paseo 46
    The Paseo 47
    The Paseo 48
  • Si'on

Si'on · Married on 12/09/2017

o There’s nothing bad for us to say about The Paseo. It’s obviously stunningly gorgeous and well-maintained. The entire team there is very helpful and responsive and made our wedding an absolute dream. Kelsea was our coordinator and she was the best. She responded to e-mails and even text messages, scheduled multiples meetings with us and was very patient, answering all my excessive questions and laying everything out in an organized way that made planning super easy! We thought their prices were reasonable especially considering how stunningly gorgeous every inch of that place is. We had about 120 at my wedding, and it was the perfect size, and could have fit more comfortably. There’s a nice resort about 10 minutes down the road which was very convenient. Every single guest has raved about how perfect it was how beautiful it all was! We would make this decision over and over again in a heartbeat. THANK YOU to The Paseo family and their team for giving us our dream wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    The Paseo 49

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you the Paseo and staff are amazing! kelsea rocks! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anywhere better for our wedding. Don't spend another minute looking into another venue (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2017

This venue is amazing. The views of the mountains are stunning. Our event director, Kayla, was very helpful through the whole planning process and the day of our wedding. The whole crew at the Paseo and all of the vendors were fantastic. I’ve had many guests reach out to me about how beautiful this venue is.

Sent on 12/02/2017
    The Paseo 50
    The Paseo 51

Kate · Married on 11/19/2017

Getting married at The Paseo was a dream come true! Most people called me crazy when I told them we only looked at one wedding venue before making our selection. The moment I saw The Paseo, I knew that's where our wedding needed to happen. The views of the Superstitions are incredible. Almost every guest that attended the wedding commented on how beautiful the scenery was. The venue is simple - the pavilion, ceremony location and cocktail hour area are all equipped to handle anything your mind can imagine. You can turn the venue into anything you want and they have a ton of vendors they work with regularly that can help you make your dreams a reality. The team at the Paseo (shout out to Kelsea for being absolutely amazing!) is wonderful. They are so kind and know exactly what they are doing. They made us feel comfortable for the months leading up to the wedding and always checked in to see if we needed anything. They responded to inquiries within 24 hours (usually within an hour!) which made the planning process so easy. They never pushed us to make any decisions but rather guided us when we just couldn't decide on something ourselves. Kelsea and her squad were truly amazing! I would do our wedding day all over again just to re-live it... it was perfect! I may be biased but November at The Paseo is the absolute best time of year! Thank you again to The Paseo for an amazing experience!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2017

This venue is a DREAM!! Everything we wanted and more. Our pictures are going to be STUNNING! The Paseo Squad is nothing short of amazing! Kayla, I cannot thank you enough for caring for our special day. I cannot wait to come back!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

The Paseo is an absolutely incredibly venue. We saw the venue being built a few years ago and we knew it was our venue. The proximity to the mountains and the stunning views are top notch. We hiked to the top of flatiron the day before our wedding and it will be so nice to see that spot in all our wedding photos. We wanted to be in the desert for photographs, but still have the comforts of a venue. The Paseo more than delivered. Kelsea was fantastic, prompt and helpful. She coordinated with all of our vendors and took care of small details. We got married in front of the double sided fireplace and it turned out wonderfully. We loved the industrial vibe -- concrete floors (only downfall was they were slick and my shoes were also slick!), sliding doors, steel gates, modern dark wood rectangular tables, etc. They've enclosed the two ends of the building now with glass doors, so any worries of dust storms or wind are long gone. As we were dancing, the full moon appeared from behind the mountains; what a lovely sight for us all.

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Emily723

Emily · Married on 07/04/2017

This little box cannot even contain how many fabulous things I have to say about this venue! This was the most amazing spot to say "I do". Kayla and the rest of the staff were helpful, super communicative, and professional. They were also very accommodating and friendly. The venue itself is in the most beautiful of locations with the best views you can get of the Superstition Mountains. The whole place leaves you with a magical feeling. Truly a fairy tale! I had more compliments than I can count about how fantastic this venue was the night of my wedding. I want to go back and re-live the day/night over and over again. I would highly recommend having a wedding, or any special event out at the Paseo!

Sent on 11/22/2016