Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for The Party Favers

6 The Party Favers Reviews

Words cannot express how pleased I was for the services that "The Party Favers" offered for my wedding. I utilized "The Party Favers" for DJ services. Scott Faver is a true professional from start to finish. His knowledge and attentional to detail were insurmountable. I work in the event industry and have very high standards and I knew I was in good hands with "The Party Favers". I was very impressed with how Scott took charge and went over and above to make our special day memorable, I was extremely impressed with what he brought to the overall entertainment. I would truly recommend "The Party Favers" for his top notch attention to detail, customer service, follow through and overall services.

Profile Picture User5297767, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have had the pleasure of working with Scott in several arenas. As a fellow entertainer and networker, I first met Scott in his role of spearheading a no-obligation networking group dedicated to the success of solely event-related professionals. His leadership style (characterized by what some would deem “spiritual principles”) has laid the foundation for what has become three unique chapters of this group and comprises over 500 members throughout Arizona and even Southern California.

Scott has never uttered an unkind or undiplomatic word. Experiencing his educational techniques in the field of networking, contact management, public speaking and Emceeing, I have never seen a moment when Scott is not “on.” His personality is enthusiastic and always positive, and always leaves one feeling empowered. In an industry dominated by ego, it is truly refreshing.

I have had the honor of working onstage with Scott as well, watching him set up early and tear down late. Just when I thought I had seen all of what Scott could do, I hired him to perform at my own wedding, and I do mean perform. Less than a week after the party, I have had over two dozen people ask me “Where did you find that DJ?” Personally, I never thought that this dueling piano player would hire a “disc jockey,” let alone actually do the “YMCA” at his own wedding. Scott's unique personality and effective Game Master techniques almost overshadow his amazing event planning process.

Scott will be the first person to be humble enough to recommend a “better” DJ for your job, particularly because he truly listens to the client's needs and customizes what they want, whether or not it includes him. That being said, I am confident that no matter what he says, Scott would be the perfect fit for ANY job.

Profile Picture Randy, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Scott Faver of the Party Favers is the ONLY DJ/Entertainer that I will use. I cannot say enough good things about Scott. Let's start with the extensive process to find out what is important to us, what is "required" and what is "forbidden" at the event. Follow that up with the regular communication as the event approached and don't forget the absolutely fabulous job that he did at the wedding. I have had at least ten of the guests ask for his contact information so that they could hire him.

Scott is an absolute professional and I know that he is so highly respected that he regularly speaks at the national DJ conventions to help others become better performers.

It's not about having music on your laptop, its about providing a unique and memorable event. Scott is amazing!

Profile Picture Rob, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott is AWESOME! He totally made my reception. With all the last minute changes because of the weather, he worked so much magic! He made sure my guests were entertained the whole time. He even had a few suprises up his sleeve that he and my Maid of Honor worked on together. From the moment we 'interviewed' Scott, he made us laugh, and we knew we had to have him. We booked him before we even met with anyone else. No one could top his personality. They say you should focus more on your entertainment than your food, and that is so true. I've heard a couple times how great the food was, but EVERYONE says how much fun they had. That wouldn't have happened without Scott. Highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/10/12, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott did an outstanding job! He was very professional
and really helped the night flow. He meshed
with our sweet and simple wedding theme
perfectly and our guests were impressed
with him as well.

Thank you so much for making our day so special, Scott Faver!!!
And getting all our song requests we wanted for each
special moment. Love love love you!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I found Scott with the Party Favors 28 days before my wedding. He really saved the day. Scott had everyone laughing. The music was perfect. He made the whole day easier. He was very professional from the moment i met him and always called back right away. He did what my husband and i wanted and personalized the event. It was a really special day. Thank you again Scott.

Profile Picture User507639, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews