San Tan Valley, AZ 85140 Map · Phone number

About The Party Favers

Scott Faver, Professional DJ, MC, KJ, VJ, Game Master, and entertainer. Providing personalized music and entertainment designed to have your guests say, WOW, what a party! You have the dream, we make it happen. 866-569-1793

Follow The Party Favers on

• DMR Wedding Entertainment
  • DBLESOCIALE ENTERTAINMENT
  • Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment
wedding day fun
The Party Favers
new facebook cover the party favers
bride groom on clouds
after the ceremony
bride groom dip kiss 001
trevor crystal 12 22 12
mike and becky
venue
wedding day fun

6 Reviews for The Party Favers

Words cannot express how pleased I was for the services that "The Party Favers" offered for my wedding. I utilized "The Party Favers" for DJ services. Scott Faver is a true professional from start to finish. His knowledge and attentional to detail were insurmountable. I work in the event industry and have very high standards and I knew I was in good hands with "The Party Favers". I was very impressed with how Scott took charge and went over and above to make our special day memorable, I was extremely impressed with what he brought to the overall entertainment. I would truly recommend "The Party Favers" for his top notch attention to detail, customer service, follow through and overall services.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Randy · Married on 01/17/2015

I have had the pleasure of working with Scott in several arenas. As a fellow entertainer and networker, I first met Scott in his role of spearheading a no-obligation networking group dedicated to the success of solely event-related professionals. His leadership style (characterized by what some would deem “spiritual principles”) has laid the foundation for what has become three unique chapters of this group and comprises over 500 members throughout Arizona and even Southern California.

Scott has never uttered an unkind or undiplomatic word. Experiencing his educational techniques in the field of networking, contact management, public speaking and Emceeing, I have never seen a moment when Scott is not “on.” His personality is enthusiastic and always positive, and always leaves one feeling empowered. In an industry dominated by ego, it is truly refreshing.

I have had the honor of working onstage with Scott as well, watching him set up early and tear down late. Just when I thought I had seen all of what Scott could do, I hired him to perform at my own wedding, and I do mean perform. Less than a week after the party, I have had over two dozen people ask me “Where did you find that DJ?” Personally, I never thought that this dueling piano player would hire a “disc jockey,” let alone actually do the “YMCA” at his own wedding. Scott's unique personality and effective Game Master techniques almost overshadow his amazing event planning process.

Scott will be the first person to be humble enough to recommend a “better” DJ for your job, particularly because he truly listens to the client's needs and customizes what they want, whether or not it includes him. That being said, I am confident that no matter what he says, Scott would be the perfect fit for ANY job.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Rob · Married on 09/28/2013

Scott Faver of the Party Favers is the ONLY DJ/Entertainer that I will use. I cannot say enough good things about Scott. Let's start with the extensive process to find out what is important to us, what is "required" and what is "forbidden" at the event. Follow that up with the regular communication as the event approached and don't forget the absolutely fabulous job that he did at the wedding. I have had at least ten of the guests ask for his contact information so that they could hire him.

Scott is an absolute professional and I know that he is so highly respected that he regularly speaks at the national DJ conventions to help others become better performers.

It's not about having music on your laptop, its about providing a unique and memorable event. Scott is amazing!

Sent on 12/16/2014

• 3twenty Photography Wedding Photographers

What a fun DJ/MC! Scott was a blast to work with and he had the crowd up and really enjoying themselves. The reception ran so smoothly that the guests and most importantly the bride and groom loved every minute of it. As the photographer, it made for fabulous pictures. Thanks, Scott! Hope we get to work together soon.

• San Tan Valley, 85140 See on map
    Location of (The Party Favers)