The Parish Center of Cary Reviews

5 Reviews for The Parish Center of Cary

1 User photo

Mssoo · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful team!

The food was great and the staff were all so helpful and responsive, taking initiative to make everything go smoothly for our big event. Loved working with you all!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Heather · Married on 08/05/2017

Very prompt and professional. Made hosting my event easier for me.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/15/2017

I absolutely love their service. We got married in July and it turned out so lovely. Our guests loved the adult and kid buffet! Not to mention the cake! Everyone loved the cake. To this day people have asked us where we bought it. Not only did we experience great services from them at our wedding but when I was 15 we had them cater my party and I remember the food being so good! It has been so nice to know chief David for this long and to be able to rely greatly on his services.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Julie · Married on 06/13/2009

The Parish Center and their staff were great. They were incredibly affordable and very easy to work with. They have almost everything needed for you, linens, chairs, tables, plates, silverware, and also centerpieces. They also let you bring in your own wine and beer which was perfect for us since my Dad is part of a home-brew club and makes his own beer. They were very accommodating and had everything typed up and ready to look over. The food was also wonderful. We had a buffet style with appetizers before. Of course, as most brides learn, eating is not the easiest. I heard only good things from guests though. The menu was very diverse depending on wants and needs. There was lots to choose from. The staff were kind and helpful, in planning and serving. The space was large enough for many guests, which was something we were specifically looking for too. I was especially grateful to those working the bar, because they had the father-of-the-bride to deal with, telling them all about every beer made for the wedding and the style. The venue and food both get a A+ in my book, especially for bride on a budget.

Sent on 08/04/2010

Melanie · event on: 08/12/2017

3.5
      3.5

Everyone loved the food!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/05/2017