The Osceola County Historical Society Reviews

The Osceola County Historical Society 6
The Osceola County Historical Society 7

Kathryn · Married on 06/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Jozef and his team were absolutely amazing! They were very flexible and did everything they could to make our special day special. They even set up a cocktail hour outside in the museum for our guests using their own decor with no extra charge. We had a wonderful time because they made sure everything was perfect for us and that we, as well as our family, were accommodated. Jozef made himself available to answer all questions and concerns that we had. My husband and our family are following up with them to attend other events that they will be hosting. I would definitely plan another event with them here as well!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Carrie Rivera · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Venue

We had my son's wedding at this venue followed by the reception. It was beautiful and a unique place to hold the event. Church is rustic - simple and beautiful and the pavilion is wonderful to host the reception - allow time to decorate and clean up when booking this venue. Would definitely recommend for a wedding / reception

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lynette · Married on 02/10/2018

The staff here is amazing they really do there best to make your day perfect ! Maggie was the young lady I was working with and she is perfect! She always had answers for all my question, She did all she could do to make our day great. She worked really hard to make sure we felt comfortable and confident at her venue . The chapel is breathtaking and the open fields are prefect for a modern outdoors feel for your photos . The venue is very economical and you definitely get more than you pay for !

Sent on 03/01/2018
    The Osceola County Historical Society 14
    The Osceola County Historical Society 15
    The Osceola County Historical Society 16

Anza · event on 11/18/2017

For those wanting a unique location & experience, the historic replica church provides that.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Krystal · event on 11/20/2016

My family and friends hosted a co-ed wedding shower for myself and my husband at the Osceola County Welcome Center and History Museum. As the guests of honor we were thrilled to have such a unique venue as the location of our shower. The Buster Kenton Room was perfect and the attached kitchen was very useful being that there was food and drinks. The patio came in handy, allowing our guests to mingle outside and enjoy the scenery. Our shower was a success. The staff was very pleasant and extremely helpful, setting up the tables and making sure the area was clean. I would recommend this location for any type of gathering. Definitely worth looking into.

Sent on 11/27/2017