The Oasis Conference Center Reviews

49 | Loveland, OH

49 Reviews for The Oasis Conference Center

Tieneshia T. · Married on 10/26/2019

Words can not describe!

OMG! Look no further than Oasis. EVERYTHING was amazing, well organized, and staff is awesome! My dream wedding became Reality. Thanks Cathy!!!♥️

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Dana

Dana G. · Married on 10/18/2019

Cathy was amazing

Me and my now husband worked with Cathy and she was truly amazing! Whenever I had a question she would respond within the day to answer any and all my questions! Our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect, plus Cathy took all the stress out of planning our wedding. Everyone kept complimenting the venue food and people. It was truly an amazing day!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Deepthi

Deepthi K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great venue , friendly and detail oriented staff

Oasis is a great place for celebrating your special day. I had my reception here and I had a really great experience. The staff is professional, friendly and very detailed. It was great to work with Cathy Humpries who helped plan our event.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Carla · Married on 09/15/2019

The Oasis and Bridget were awesome!

This is a beautiful venue with so much included! Bridget is absolutely amazing! She's made me feel such at ease and the big day isn't even here yet! She made me feel like her only bride even though I know I'm not. Can't wait to continue to work with her!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing service

Where do I start because the entire process was amazing! I visited the Oasis and met Bridget while I was there. She was so friendly and toured me around the venue. She provided a quote and was very timely. The quote was competitive when you add in ALL the costs such as centerpieces, bar, cake, tips, etc. Before we decided on the Oasis, my (now husband) and I toured the Oasis again and spent time with Bridget. She was never too busy for me. Once we decided on the Oasis, Bridget was there every step of the way. Any time I had a question, she was so quick to respond. For example, I asked her if she wouldn't mind asking a previous bride where she got her popcorn and popcorn supplies (for a popcorn bar). When we were touring, we saw a popcorn bar set up. Within hours, Bridget sent over links for all the supplies and the popcorn vendor. She was there for me every step of the the way and made the day stress free. She always gave honest feedback based on her experience which I appreciated. We worked very well together.
    The night of the wedding was amazing. The service was amazing and the food was terrific. The server who was attending to us constantly was checking on us to see if we needed anything. We didn't lift a finger or even carry our plates. He ensured we always had a drink and he ensured we got piece of cake at our seats while we were dancing or outside with pictures.
    I had guests tell me it was the best wedding meal they have had and in particular that the basil pesto chicken was the best chicken they had ever had (I heard those words from 5 people). My nephew even tried to get the recipe. The food was terrific and many people had seconds.
    The venue itself is on a beautiful golf course with many photo location opportunities. The venue itself was clean, up to date with bathrooms and a foyer for each ballroom. Parking was free and the ballroom was easy to find.
    If you are looking for a place that is all-inclusive and stress free with fantastic food, terrific service, beautiful grounds and an all star coordinator, Oasis is the place for you. I would do the same thing all over again. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra F. · Married on 07/12/2019

Ceremony and Reception at beautiful venue

We are so happy we chose to get married at the Oasis!! Bridget was our assigned coordinator and she was so much more then that. She became a friend and a supporter during the wedding planning. She was so good at communicating every step with me, making sure I am comfortable with everything and helped me made decisions I didn't even know I had to make. My husband and I loved the food. We requested our own dishes to be made (my ideas and changes on existing dishes) and Bridget had the chef make them. All the guests were raving about the food. The place was beautifully decorated and we used their new Gazebo for our ceremony which was phenomenal. I recommend Oasis to every couple, both for reception and ceremony. We absolutely love Bridget and her team, who helped create an unforgettable wedding day for us!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Heather · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding and reception venue

Bridget was amazing to work with! She led us through the wedding planning process easily and made it so that it was never too overwhelming!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Lindsey C. · Married on 10/13/2018

In LOVE with Cathy!! Phenomenal!!!

I genuinely can't say enough great things about our experience at Oasis and with Cathy, specifically. She went out of her way so many times during our two year engagement to make sure that we were taken care of and that our questions were answered. There was nothing that I asked of her that she couldn't help with. And believe me, I had some pretty out there requests. I am honestly kind of sad that our wedding is over because now I don't have an excuse to talk with Cathy! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Courtney W. · Married on 10/12/2018

You won't regret it-go with Oasis!

Oasis was AMAZING! They have a variety of packages and options for you to choose from. The cake and flower centerpieces are included in your package which made things so convenient for me. The vendors they've chosen were professional and great to work with. The staff at Oasis was extremely helpful and helped with all the questions I had. The gazebo was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/07/2018

We highly recommend The Oasis where your wedding dreams become reality!! Originally our ceremony was planned for the patio but Mother Nature did not work in our favor. Immediately the staff set up a ceremony space inside and it was so beautiful and just as special. Working with Cathy and everyone at The Oasis was so easy and such a pleasure. The staff was so professional and Cathy went above and beyond to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Cathy Humphries and the Oasis team was an awesome experience. They are thorough, easily accessible and have that attention to detail that you really need when it comes to planning that once in a lifetime experience. I am so very pleased we chose the Oasis to host my daughter's wedding......the gazebo was beautiful, the DJ was top notch, the cake and food got RAVE reviews from family and friends and the staff made it a day we will never forget. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/22/2018

My daughter's wedding and reception took place on 6/22 and the staff was absolutely amazing, the venue was incredible, and the night was flawless. Cathy Humphries and her team, Lindsey, and the staff are second to none and we are so grateful for their support.

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

A Beautiful Day!

Cathy at the Oasis helped us plan a beautiful day! The setting was perfect and the reception looked amazing. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Vivian · Married on 05/05/2018

Cathy with the Oasis was absolutely wonderful to work with. She coordinated with our vendors and communicated with us every step of the way. They set up our tables and took everything down and boxed our things up so that we could pick them up the next day. I would absolutely refer everyone who is looking for a place for the wedding/reception to take a look at the Oasis. Well worth the money!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Becki

Becki · Married on 03/30/2018

Bridget is AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough in this review to convey how great we think she is. When we began looking for a vendor, Bridget (The Oasis) was only our third appointment. I must say she was a big part of our decision to go with the Oasis Golf Club and Conference Center. She worked with us, offered ideas and suggestions, was always kind and professional and was never pushy or judgmental. She did everything she could to help make our day amazing. And, she did a great job.
    The entire team that worked our event was wonderful. From Megan, our ‘captain’ of the evening, to the servers, bartender and even the carver at the sandwich station was kind and professional. The room looked great and the colors and set up were exactly what we wanted.
    ** The most important thing was Bridget really took the time to listen to what we wanted for the event. She worked to understand our vision and was able to deliver…on even the smallest details! I highly recommend Bridget and The Oasis for any event, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/23/2018

We had our wedding reception at Oasis and it was absolutely perfect. Everything was top-notch and very well done.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Ashleigh · Married on 12/16/2017

Cathy is amazing. She is very professional and made me feel at ease through the whole process. My wedding day was what I dreamed of, Cathy definitely understood my vision and executed it perfectly. The event staff was so much fun and catered to everything we asked for. The wedding packages that the Oasis offers are truly affordable and amazing. My cake, flowers and decor were divine.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything about this place is just amazing. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Especially Cathy! I cannot say enough good things about her and everything she's done for us through this whole process. I just absolutely love her and loved working with her. She made my perfect day the day of my dreams. I absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kerry · Married on 05/27/2017

Cathy Humphries and her team at Oasis Conference Center took care of everything. The food and service were exceptional! The cake from Dessert Works Cakery was delicious! The centerpieces were beautiful. HJ Benken. The Oasis Golf Club and Conference Center took the stress out of the day so everyone could enjoy a very special day!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/03/2016

Cathy was AMAZINGLY!! She is great to work with and extremely helpful!!! She truly acts as a wedding planner that you don't pay for! The Oasis Venue itself is breathtaking! Beautiful views, amazing ballrooms, even rooms for the bridal parties to get ready in! Def a place to pick a wedding or any big event for! They are amazing there!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Annette · Married on 09/03/2016

As a mother of the bride, I want to give a HUGE shout out to the Oasis Conference Center, where we held our daughter's wedding reception over Labor Day weekend...they did an AMAZING JOB! Cathy Humphries is one of THE BEST in the business-her professionalism, attention to detail, organizational skills, and genuine care in assisting to plan and execute the "perfect" event is second to none! Although I've worked with Cathy before in planning work-related events (which she is stellar), having her coordinate my daughter's wedding reception took any stress out of this special day, as I knew from past experience how amazing she is in her profession. The Oasis has such beautiful grounds and ballrooms for pictures, and the wedding vendors Cathy works with are just fantastic. Walking into the Acacia Ballroom that evening and seeing the beautiful set up, lighting, centerpieces, wedding cake, bridal tables-it was simply breathtaking! Cathy's support staff was wonderful, super-friendly and helpful in every way, ensuring that all our guests had anything they needed. We have GREAT memories from that special day...I highly recommend Oasis Conference Center!

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I were sold on this place from day one! This is not only a beautiful place but the service is fantastic! We had our wedding here and it was nothing less than a fairytale! Huge thank you to my coordinator Karen B for making my dream wedding a reality! She was so helpful throughout the entire planning experience and made sure that I had everything I needed! Also thanks to Cathy for helping out with Karen on the big day! You both are absolutely wonderful people and you and the entire staff at the Oasis made this experience so wonderful! I cannot thank you all enough!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Halie · Married on 08/06/2016

I have been to a wedding here before and absolutely loved it ! It was beautiful l but is sorta pricey.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Joy · Married on 10/24/2015

I will start by saying you will not find a better value in the greater Cincinnati area!! What is included in their packages is without a doubt, unprecedented! I feel very confident saying that as I completed hour upon hour of research before choosing this venue! My mom, now husband and I worked with Cathy Humphries and I'm not even sure where to start! She is absolutely amazing and by wedding day, was/is a friend! She made sure everything was exactly what we wanted and our reception could not have been more perfect or more fun! I am still hearing from guests that the food was perfect, the room was beautiful and that they have never been to a wedding that was more fun! Cathy and The Oasis definitely played a MAJOR role in making this the best day EVER!!! I highly recommend Cathy and The Oasis for your wedding or any event you are planning!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Jill · Married on 10/24/2015

From the minute we met with our wedding planner Kathy we knew The Oasis would be the venue for my daughters wedding reception. We made the right choice!!! From finding specialty chair covers, the food tasting and flexibility to make changes in the menu offerings, to making the process as stress free as humanly possible our experience couldn't have been better!! Our guests are still talking about the food, the beauty of the room, the wonderful service and the fun and our event was October 24th!!!! I would challenge anyone to find a better value too. Love love love The Oasis!

Sent on 12/12/2015