63 Reviews for The Oasis

Signature Drink (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Chair Covers (1)
63 The Oasis Reviews

We used The Oasis for our rehearsal dinner venue. The food was tasty, but more importantly, all our guests were blown away by the view! It was a fun, classy event with everything we needed to have a great time hanging out and entertaining our guests.

Profile Picture Marika, 6/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved the oasis. Beth, the coordinator, was amazing. She was on top of answering all questions in a timely manner, she was very professional and knew everything about how to make a wedding flow. She helped calm me down every time I got worked up. She made the whole process super easy. I highly recommend the oasis for a wedding. In addition to the great service, the wedding was beautiful because of the views and sunset at the oasis. Get married there!

Julie

Profile Picture Julie, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Beth Dale was great, the in-house catering meal was excellent and the view amazing. I'll let the video speak for itself. Should give you a good idea of what to expect. A great time had by all, especially the bride who was beautiful.

Profile Picture Michael , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beyond perfection. Our wedding at the Oasis was better than the stuff that dreams are made of. The food is excellent, from the catering menu. Our guests kept complimenting us on how good it was. They also went out to take sunset selfies. Beth, the Oasis wedding coordinator, is a detail-oriented individual who made sure even the tiniest of details were accomplished. Beth was attentive to every need, and her responses were immediate. Having our wedding at the Oasis was the experience of a lifetime.

Profile Picture KATHY, 3/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding at The Oasis (Nov 4, 2017), specifically at the Top of the Oasis. If any engaged couples are looking for a wedding venue with a breathtaking backdrop, this would be it!! It is just MAJESTIC!! In addition to the gorgeous view, the staff at The Oasis are also amazing. Beth Dale, who was our day-of coordinator made sure that all of our requests were addressed and made sure that everything went smoothly. She communicated with all of our vendors beforehand and made sure that everything was done in a timely fashion. Personally, i thought of her to be very kindhearted, understanding and someone with a very helpful nature. The food was amazing as well and all of our guests enjoyed it. The staff at the Oasis were very professional and overall, very accommodating. We requested that our rehearsal dinner be held at the Oasis on the night before the big day and wanted all of our family members sit in the same area or on tables that can be put together and Beth made this happen. She went above and beyond to make sure to reserve an area of the restaurant for a party of 30+ people, so that we could all enjoy our dinner together on the night before the the wedding as a family. Their prices are also very reasonable. We are not from Austin, Texas and in fact, live two hours away from the venue, and even though there are some pretty venues in our area, we made this trip because NO OTHER VENUE could beat the majestic view of the Oasis combined with excellent & accomodating services provided by the staff at the Oasis. Thank you and I recommend the Oasis to all engaged couples.

Profile Picture Laila, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views

Absolutely the perfect choice we could have made for our wedding venue, ceremony, reception, food, and most importantly the coordinator Kelsey Shipman and her Assistant Beth. Kelsey really is a hidden gem and so unbelievably accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, a multi-tasking queen, there is so much I could say about her alone. We live in Katy, Tx but wanted a somewhat destination-water-beach-like feel. Obviously, having a destination wedding was way out of budget so as we were sitting at the Oasis eating lunch as we often did when visiting Austin, we thought this would be a beautiful place to get married. Sure enough, we left that day with a booklet of information, kelsey's contact info and everything fell into place from then on. Kelsey was very fast to respond to calls, emails, and scheduling numerous meetings to plan out the buffet meals, seating, bar selection, and every little detail that was necessary for our wedding. Kelsey worked with our budget and even discounted many items. She adjusted the contract and estimate many times and even made terrific recommendations. The day of the wedding, Kelsey and her assistant Beth helped my family decorate while I was getting ready in their bridal suite. Everything was very organized, on time, flowed very well, and the entire day was perfect. The food was great, the drinks were flowing, everyone had a great time. The only complaints we had were during the ceremony on the sunset villa deck at 5pm, many guests needed sunglasses which we should of thought to provide as a cute gift, the head table was positioned in the corner with the sun directly on your back with no shade causing us to sweat profusely, however, not really their fault just a suggestion. Other complaints, were the music was way too loud for a small space but again not their fault (the DJ and ours for not speaking up sooner). Overall, it was a perfect day and couldn't have gone any smoother. HIGHLY RECOMMEND KELSEY AND THE OASIS!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Aside from my top tier being served, or was amazing! We had gorgeous weather, vita was breath taking, Kelsey Shipman was on the top of her game making everything run smoothly, the food was great! I loved it! Wish we could do it again! Oh wait! Vow renewals! Hehe

Profile Picture Felicia, 5/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved having our wedding at The Oasis on Lake Travis. The Sunset Villa room was the perfect backdrop to our special day. The evening was absolutely perfect despite the rainy weather during the ceremony. We were still blessed with spectacular views along with double rainbows over the lake once the rain stopped.
Kelsey Shipman, our wedding coordinator and her assistant Bazae did an amazing job helping us create our perfect day. These ladies are a joy to work with and went above and beyond for us. They handled everything … from the special touches throughout the room to assisting our guests and vendors … all we had to do was show up and enjoy our day.
The food was fantastic, the staff was professional and well-dressed, and the décor was beautiful … Our family and friends are still raving about it! It was truly our dream wedding and we wouldn’t change a thing … including the rain.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Limited Bar, Signature Drink, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

If you want a smooth, professional, exquisite wedding reception experience, I recommend Kelsey at The Oasis. Truly a wonderful experience for my husband and I and all our guests. They still rave about it months later!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect venue for our wedding reception! Kelsey helped us plan everything out and made the process so easy. They made everything so beautiful for us and the sunset was spectacular. Our guests are still raving about it!

Profile Picture Desirae, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelsey was the best wedding planner! It was truly a blessing to work with her. Planning my wedding was a breeze, not stressful at all. Our wedding day? An absolute dream. Looking back, I wouldn't change a single thing. The sunset was magical, the food delicious and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Leigh, 8/1/16, 1 Review
4.2

Absolutely the best view on Lake Travis!

Profile Picture User6154232, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Not only did we have the best view, but everything about the wedding was perfect! The food was great, the drinks were great, the venue was clean and well prepared for us and and Kelsey and her staff were amazing!! I couldn't recommend all of it more!!! All of our friends and family are still talking about how it was the best wedding!!

Profile Picture Daniela, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was planned last minute because we were having trouble finding a venue we could afford and that would work with our timing coming home as we are both military. They were very flexible with us and worked hard to make our day special. The day of our wedding it was cold and rainy but everything turned out perfect. The space was perfect for us having close to 100 people. It was a beautiful wedding and I would highly recommend having your special day here. :)

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Awesome customer service! Loved everything about it! Beautiful scenery!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Well, WONDERFUL is the best word to describe our experience with Kelsey andBaeza at the Oasis. They took care of EVERY detail and led us through the process seamlessly. They took the worry out of our special day and guided us through the evening so we could enjoy every guest and every moment. The Wedding Guide they have put together provided extremely professional, caring and affordable vendors. Oh, and the food at the reception was complimented by every guest. It truly was a dream wedding. Thanks, Oasis!!!

Profile Picture User5539632, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My in-laws booked the Oasis for our rehearsal dinner and it turned out to be a beautiful event. I wasn't really in on all the planning and details, but I can tell you that I was a very happy bride. The atmosphere was wonderful and the room that we had reserved offered both indoor and outdoor seating. The food and drinks were excellent and our waitress was exceedingly accommodating and kind.

Profile Picture Cari, 5/16/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Oasis was absolutely AMAZING!! The venue was gorgeous, the food was delicious, and they provided exceptional service!! I can only hope to have my daughter's wedding there too!! :) I HIGHLY recommend this venuw for any occasion! Thank you Kelsey & Bazae!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The wedding went off flawlessly. Kelsey and her staff couldn't have been more helpful. No issues and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kelsey, Samantha and entire staff made my special day perfect. They were very professional and always were so thoughtful and sincere with our needs. I highly recommend Oasis on Lake Travis for a breathtaking sunset wedding. It was affordable, dreamy and overall more than I could have thought!

Profile Picture User3633997, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kelsey and Sam were amazing! They were very professional and made sure everything fell into place exactly as we had imagined. It was perfect and having these ladies to ease te whole planning experience and to ensure it all happened exactly like we wanted the day of. It was just wonderful. I would definately recommend this venue to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Elena, 12/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelsey and her staff people were wonderful to work with. They accommodated all of our needs in a very professional manner. We would certainly recommend your services to family and friends that are looking for a venue of any type.

Profile Picture Teri, 12/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got The Lone Star room, I had about 70 people so it was a perfect size, with a photo booth there as well. I was a little worried about the Dance floor and the DJ on the dance floor, but it turned out to be perfect for that amount of people. They also opened up the doors where the dance floor kinda expands to dance outdoors on the balcony. It was beautiful and I would definitely recommend this place and room for a small wedding.

Profile Picture Ana, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding in the Sunset Villa room of the Oasis in October. It was an intimate wedding, and the setting was absolutely perfect. The pictures turned out beautifully, and I have only great things to say about Kelsey and Sam, the wedding coordinators. Everything went so smoothly, and I literally have zero complaints about the entire experience.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews