The Oaks Reviews

6 | Castle Rock, CO

6 Reviews for The Oaks

Kerri P. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Such a great spot!

Had the greatest time a couple weeks ago at my wedding at the Oaks. The property is beautiful, food is excellent, and staff/service top notch. Justin was great to work with, communicated well, and was always happy to help and made the planning much easier than I thought it would be with COVID. The property is really big and they had no problem accommodating a larger crowd while adhering to COVID guidelines. Very clean and they really did an excellent job with all of that. Get married here if you can, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2020

The Oaks's reply:

Kerri, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear you loved your wedding day!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect Experience

The Oaks was the perfect venue for our wedding! Not only was it perfectly spacious in the time of Covid, but the coordinator, Janae, attention to detail was outstanding. Our wedding went down without a hitch!

Sent on 05/10/2021

The Oaks's reply:

Erin, thank you SO much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you. Congratulations from the team at The Oaks!!
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 11/28/2020

Beyond expectation on every account

I lived in Castle Rock almost my whole life, so I had been to the old plum creek country club many times. It was NEVER a consideration for my wedding. We decided to take a tour now that it is new ownership and is now The Oaks. I am so glad we did! Everything was under construction the first time we went but Justin painted such a vision of what it would turn into that I couldn’t wait to book our date! He has been so helpful and quick with responses to every question I’ve had. He has such a passion for his industry and especially his venue that I have full trust our wedding day will be more than a dream come true. We just went for another tour now that construction is almost finished and everything was as he described it to be but beyond expectation! I cannot wait to continue working with Justin and The Oaks!

Sent on 06/18/2020

The Oaks's reply:

Ashlyn, thank you for your kind words. We are so excited to be finished with construction - thank you for your faith in us. We can't wait for your upcoming wedding!!!

Nawa K. · Married on 09/25/2020

Do yourself a favor and just book the space for your event if you are on the fence.

My My My, where do I begin. I got married the the Oaks in september and I gotta say, it was such a magical day.
    The venue is to die for, it was recently renovated and ever corner was well executed. The bridal room has a HUGE hanging bed and Justing has a bottle of champagne waiting for us when we got there. The ballroom, the outdoor space and even the bar are picture worthy spaces on their own with no decoration. I have some picky eaters in the family but everyone was still talking about that steak au poivre days later. The team was amazing and was so accommodating.
    Justin is the best coordinator I could have hoped for. Communication and execution were 10/10. He provided us with items we didn't have, reassured me when I was worried and always picked up the phone when I had questions.

Sent on 10/14/2020

The Oaks's reply:

Nawa, this is such an incredibly kind recommendation! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We love that your day was magical! Congratulations!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/17/2020

Brand New South Denver Wedding Venue!

Spent the day checking out venues south of Denver and was really blown away by this brand new wedding location! The venue is still under construction but you can tell the land it sits on will be an awesome site for future weddings & receptions. Tremendous potential all the way through! An added bonus is the golf course also onsite for visitors to enjoy before the ceremony. Looking forward to the completed project, definitely a high choice!

Sent on 01/31/2020

The Oaks's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Amy! We hope to see you again soon now that the projects are complete!