127 Reviews for The Oaks Waterfront Inn & Events

Cake (5)
Dessert (5)
House Beer (5)
Signature Drink (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Wireless Internet (4)
House Liquor (4)
Outside Cake (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
127 The Oaks Waterfront Inn & Events Reviews

We could not have had a better experience. As parents of the groom we really paid attention. the tasting was wonderful and the food at the actual reception for 200 was spot on. great rehearsal dinner on the dock was a great experience. We loved it and we would do it again in a minute! thank you Oaks Waterfront for making our experience wonderful, we will have great memories!

Profile Picture Patrick, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

What can i say, The Oaks exceeded my expectations. When you contract for the venue it is like owning the mansion for the weekend. Their packages are reasonable and inclusive. The food is amazing - probably the best I have had at a similar event. Hats off to Team Oaks - they are amazing.

Profile Picture drew, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you want an absolutely perfect, magical, amazing weekend--this is your venue! I have a very personal tie and connection to the St. Michaels area, and when looking for venues I found this online and immediately knew this was where I wanted to get married. Our coordinator, Tracey, was absolutely amazing. She was so responsive by email, by phone, in person. She was so nice and helpful in the planning process and when we got there on Friday she was outstanding. She ran that entire weekend without a hitch, anything we wanted done she did without hesitation or question. We changed the location of the rehearsal dinner last minute, and she rolled with it. She let her staff know and they set up in the new location. The day of she was wonderful, she arrived and made sure I was okay and got everything ready for the reception. It looked incredible!! It was truly a relief to have Tracey as our coordinator for the weekend. On to the food--*every* single meal was amazing, from the rehearsal dinner to breakfast, to cocktail hour appetizers, to the reception dinner, to the dessert table. People raved about the food, I mean every single person said the dinner was delicious and they were so impressed! It is such a great feeling when you have people travel to celebrate this weekend with you and they are so impressed with the food. It really just made it so worth it. You can tell the chef loves what he does, you can taste it! We stayed an extra day and felt like celebrities, they were so accommodating to us--homemade cookies delivered to our cottage, breakfast cooked to order for the two of us, and everyone was SO friendly and nice. The weekend was truly magical, it was perfect in every single way. The *only* thing I would change is to have it last longer! It went by in the blink of an eye! If you want to show up to a carefree weekend, this is the venue. What a wonderful, rock-solid way to start our marriage and life together. We were beyond completely satisfied with everything!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Parking, Shuttle, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Covered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Oaks and their staff. They truly helped my husband and I create our dream wedding. They were very helpful throughout the entire planning process. Tracey, our wedding coordinator, was very responsive to all of my overwhelming e-mails and helped me through every step of the way. We were able to arrive at the venue on Thursday evening with a car load of items, unload them and then relax the rest of the weekend. Tracey and everyone at the Oaks took care of everything, I mean everything! I didn't have to worry about setting anything up at all and was able to enjoy the entire weekend. The service was impeccable. Also, the location is a dream. The quaint Inn looks directly over a calming river with amazing views. We were able to have our ceremony on "the point" with a water view background and have our cocktail hour looking over the river which included a stunning boat dock where we were able to have our raw bar! They have a glamours ballroom with an antique feel where the reception was held. Everything was so beautiful. Oh, and the most important part, the food! All of our guests couldn't get enough of the food. It was all insanely delicious from the breakfast to the rehearsal dinner to the bridal cottage luncheon to the cocktail hour and to the reception. It was all amazing. My 90 year old grandmother said it was the best crab-cake she had ever had, and she has lived in Maryland her entire life, wow!! We were also given many compliments on the gorgeous pastry table. People couldn't stop talking about it! Many of our guests have said that it was the best wedding that they have ever attended. I HIGHLY recommend the Oaks to any bride-to-be. Thank you SO much to The Oaks staff for making our dream wedding come true!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristine, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the very beginning we felt comfortable with the staff. Tracey made sure our daughter's wedding went exactly the way it was planned. Totally stress free!

Profile Picture Terry, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else after now knowing how amazing our wedding was. The Oaks was the perfect venue- the scenery was gorgeous and made for some great pictiures. It was also a huge plus for us to have the whole venue to ourselves for the entire weekend, we didn't have to worry about wedding crashers or people watching the wedding from afar. That made it very intimate! The staff at Oaks worked with us to have our rehearsal dinner on their dock. My husband is from Boston so they were able to provide a lobster feast for us, which was fantastic! The day of the wedding was completely stress free with the help of Tracey, the day of coordinator. Everything went perfectly, it was absolutely the best day of our lives. Thank you so much to the Tracey and all the Oaks staff for being so helpful and welcoming! Our guests were wild and loved to party, and they didn't hinder on that at all!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

So far so good! After several visits to the site, emails and phone calls with the team there, we have booked the Oaks as the venue for our wedding next September. They have provided a ton of useful information from preferred vendors to rooming spreadsheets to menus and "extras" for us to consider. The site is beautiful and it's so nice that everything is included--catering, linens, ceremony space, even a rain plan!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the very beginning the staff at The Oaks were professional, accommodating and flexible. They gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding day! I was able to relax and enjoy my special day because everything ran so smoothly.

Profile Picture Michele, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I moved to Easton a few years ago and immediately fell in love with the town we now call home. Therefore, when searching for a venue, it was super important to us to find a venue that would allow our family and friends to share the entire weekend with us. The Oaks was the very first venue we looked at and it checked off every box on our wishlist! Being able to stay at the venue with our closest family and entire wedding party provided us with memories leading up to and after the wedding that we will never forget. We had time to relax, play yard games, enjoy the views and use the pool. One of my favorite parts of the venue is the bridal cottage. It is the absolute perfect spot to get ready on the day of. We had nine ladies getting ready, plus hair and makeup artists in the cottage and had plenty of room! The entire staff at The Oaks is accommodating and top notch! My husband and I did not have to worry about anything for the entire weekend. The venue is naturally beautiful and the perfect backdrop for all types of photography. Oh, and the food is absolutely incredible! Our guests are still raving about both the rehearsal dinner, the appetizers, and the crab cake and steak from our wedding night. We will forever cherish The Oaks and everyone who helped make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Elle, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you to The Oaks staff for making our wedding one of the most cherished memories of our life. Tracey, Candy, Helen, Sandy and all the staff have been attentive and responsive to every question. We did not have to worry about a single detail on our wedding day and we truly enjoyed every moment. The Oaks is a beautiful venue and they made us, our family and friends feel truly at home. The Oaks has a captivating charm and our guests kept commenting on what a beautiful venue we selected. Everyone enjoyed the food and the service was exceptional. Thank you so much for making this such a magical day!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

It is hard to put to words how perfect of a venue the Oaks was for our wedding AND rehearsal dinner! The grounds, ballroom, and the Inn speak for itself; we were able to incorporate nautical, rustic, vintage, and very classic elements in all of our decor without anything seeming out of place! The staff at the Oaks are truly the best and we are so grateful for their courtesy, attention to detail, and shared excitement for our day! They made our wedding and rehearsal dinner so spectacular. They are so experienced and are familiar with all of the local vendors which helped everything run seamlessly. Our DJ, Jason Walsh, was new to the venue but they worked with him (and vice versa) as if they had done hundreds of weddings together. What I don't see mentioned in many reviews are the rehearsal dinners hosted at the Oaks. The staff worked with us to create a custom Italian menu and it was nothing short of spectacular!! Not only was it delicious, but it was a beautiful presentation and well kept throughout the event, which doesn't always happen with buffets! I couldn't recommend the Oaks more for both the rehearsal and dinner and weddings. The Oaks and the staff will always have such a special place in our hearts. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User6239927, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From first meeting to leaving Sunday after the wedding the entire staff was genuinely inviting and invested in making sure our daughters wedding was what dreams are made of. Love them!

Profile Picture lori, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake

I cannot even express how absolutely AMAZING the Oaks is, and I truly tell everyone I meet how magical this place really is. When I first arrived at the Oaks to view the venue, this was the first venue I went to visit with my fiancé. I was planning on going to a lot of other venues before deciding. However, when I arrived at the Oaks, my mind was set. This was the venue I HAD to get married. It was everything that I dreamed of my whole entire life. They made the planning process so easy, and all the staff were a joy to work with. The weekend of the wedding was the best part. I still wish I could go back to the weekend of our wedding, and my husband and I are planning on staying at the Oaks for every Anniversary because it really is the most remarkable place. The Friday before the wedding, we arrived and the staff was wonderful with having me show them where I wanted to put the decorations. They had such great suggestion that made my wedding beautiful. The wedding coordinator was wonderful as well. She completely made the rehearsal so organized which made me not stress about the wedding day. The day of the wedding was incredible. All my guest still to this day says that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. They raved about how the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding. Every time I still talk to a friend or family member about the wedding they still tell me how amazing it was. If you want a fairy tale, absolutely beyond perfect wedding, then the Oaks is your place. I really can’t speak highly enough about how wonderful everything turned out at my wedding and it was all because of the Oaks. They earned 100/100 from us!!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Let me tell you my experience about finding our perfect venue..
Us girls always picture our wedding since we were little but then when you are finally engaged and it's time to actually pick your venue, you might panic a little or a lot! I traveled to the St Michaels area last January with appointments to see 4 venues. I had zero luck and was pretty bummed. My aunt was with me and she said that there is one more place she would really like me to see. She stayed at the Oaks a couple years back for her anniversary and said it was just perfect. We walked up to the Oaks with no appointment right at closing time. Sandy greeted us at the door and was excited to show us around even though we didn't have an appointment. Everything was locked up already but she unlocked all the doors and gave us her full tour. It was a cold, gray, no leaves on the trees kinda day and this place still blew me away. I couldn't imagine how beautiful it would be on a nice day in season. We ended up booking with them and got married on November 12th. There was no panicking and that is all thanks to Anthony, the events manager. That man has no idea how amazing he is at his job. He made my whole family feel so comfortable and welcomed, we wanted to take him home with us when we finally had to leave. That picture I had of my wedding since I was a little girl was nothing compared to my actual wedding day. The Oaks Family will forever be in my heart for making our wedding so perfect.

Profile Picture User7516354, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WE LOVE THE OAKS! We had the most amazing wedding weekend and we cannot thank The Oaks enough (Anthony you are AMAZING!!)! I work in hotels and wanted something more intimate and personal -- The Oaks gave us just what we were looking for. We were able to use the entire venue for the weekend, giving our family and friends a place to relax and spend time with one another. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about the experience. On top of being the most perfect setting and location, the staff is truly one of a kind. They take care of you from start to finish (no matter what time you email with questions!). I felt completely taken care of and 100% relaxed on my wedding day. All details were handled and I did not have to worry about anything.

You must visit this venue in person. Photos cannot fully explain the intimacy and perfection of this wedding gem.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Server(s), Tastings, Shuttle

We just wanted to say thank you to everyone at The Oaks for the most perfect wedding weekend! We really appreciate all of the coordination and effort that goes into an event like this and it went off without a hitch : ) All of our guests were beyond impressed with the venue, service, quality, etc., it could not have been a more perfect weekend for us. Thank you for all your hard work, we are so grateful and feel very fortunate to have been able to get married there.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Server(s), Tastings, Covered Outdoor

They are wonderful to work with and the venue is beautiful!

Profile Picture User6171672, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I got married at the Oaks on 4/30/16 and it was nothing short of AMAZING! Choosing the Oaks was what truly made our entire wedding weekend unique and unforgettable. Having the entire bed and breakfast for just our family and friends for the weekend made it feel like almost a destination wedding. Our guests raved about the beautiful location, scenery, amazing service and romantic atmosphere. We cannot wait to come back to celebrate anniversaries in the future.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When I began looking at venues, I always loved the Oaks, however I thought it was never going to be in my price range. My husband (then fiancee) and I were looking at numerous venues on the water around the Baltimore area, however nothing seemed to be "the one". When I emailed the Oaks regarding information, they were quick to respond and give me price ranges and package information. We realized that is was very comparable to many venues on the water. From the first moment I stepped onto the location, I knew it was the one. The staff, especially Tracey, Vicki, and Candy were always quick to respond to any questions. I was planning my wedding from a far, and due to their help I was never stressed. The venue is gorgeous! It not only is on a body of water, it is residential which makes it nice and welcoming. We loved that not only were we going to have a wedding, but a wedding weekend! Our family and friends made a mini vacation out of it.

Our wedding was truly beyond our wildest dreams. Everything ran smoothly and perfect. From the beautiful ceremony on the point, to cocktail hour outside with delicious apps (our guest still are raving about the mini ruebens and bacon wrapped scallops), to the premium open bar with friendly bartenders and quick service, to our dinner with tender steak and succulent crabcakes with a delicious desert bar and to top the night off I surprised my groom with Fireworks! When we got back to the cottage on our wedding, Vicki and the staff wrapped up pieces of our wedding cake and our favorite deserts!

I can not thank the oaks enough for accommodating us and giving us the wedding of our dreams. Everyone who came to the wedding had a wonderful time, and keep talking about it to this day. Our guests still say we had "the best wedding ever". I can not say enough positive things about The Oaks and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a truly once in a lifetime wedding.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Tracey George and her co-workers at The Oaks!
We started working with her about a year out from our son's wedding which took place in July of 2015.
She was wonderful from start to finish. The wedding rehearsal dinner and the wedding and reception were held there.
We and most of the wedding party also had rooms at The Oaks. I can honestly say that their whole team, from Tracey all the way across to her office staff, dinner servers, housekeeping staff, grounds crew and their security staff (who, by the way were there but not THERE if you know what i mean) did an outstanding job.

Profile Picture DOUGLAS, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was a fantastic venue for a wedding. During the planning stages, Tracey George, the wedding planner from The Oaks, helped with giving us suggestions of names of vendors that were also great.
During the weekend, everything was perfect except the weather. Rain came a half hour before the ceremony but Tracey had her staff move chairs, wipe them dry and the ceremony was on the boat dock. It was still beautiful. Everyone remained calm and was very professional. They even moved the arch and flowers.
The food for the rehearsal dinner, cocktail hour and reception was nothing but exceptional. They had no problems with any dietary restrictions and it was seamless.
I have heard of nothing but great remarks about the wedding. I would highly recommend The Oaks for a wedding. I can't think of anything that I would have changed about the weekend. Tracey George was very calm, organized and made the wedding a day we will never forget.

Profile Picture User5173860, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

A perfect venue for a momentous occasion! Tracey and her staff ran this like a military operation so that everything went off wonderfully well, but with added compassion and kindness and good humour. Hihgly recommended.

Profile Picture User5121621, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in early May 2015, and I cannot think of anything that went wrong or could have been better, other than lasting a few more hours. The day went great, the venue is beautiful, the schedule went smoothly, and our guests LOVED it! From the start Tracey and the team at the Oaks made our planning a breeze, and helped us make those unexpected decisions (like hotels, pet sitters, babysitters). Fast forward to our wedding weekend, and the day we arrived at the Oaks, all of our decor and supplies were quickly organized, and no longer a worry or thought in our minds. The team at the Oaks has the experience to make the day amazing! On the day of, we could not have asked for a more perfect day, from having all of our friends and family already at the venue, to having a great time at the reception,and ending the night with shuttles to Carpenters, everything was just wonderful! The food at the cocktail hour and reception were to die for - our guests are still talking about how amazing it was! If you are considering a waterfront wedding in the MD/St. Michaels area, I cannot recommend the Oaks enough, our day was perfect, enough said!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married here on April 18, 2015. We had the best experience and would highly recommend The Oaks! Our entire wedding party and some of our family stayed at the Inn for the whole weekend as well. On Saturday the guys played corn hole and shuffle board while the girls were getting ready in the cottage. Other guests that were there got to hang out by the water and some even went in the canoes. It was such a fun and relaxing environment from start to finish. Our reception was beautiful, from the cocktail hour by the water to the inside area for dinner and dancing, everything was perfect. We even had late night fun in the living room with our family and friends, you truly feel like your at home.Somehow we were blessed with the best weather all weekend which made it even better. The entire staff was so helpful and easy to work with, especially Tracey, Sandy and the owners. They thought of things before I even asked and it was done, they know exactly what to do to make your event easy, fun and worry free. Also, the food was AMAZING, we loved everything!! Thank You Tracey and The Oaks staff for making our Wedding a blast!!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews