The Oaks Event Center Reviews

The Oaks Event Center 7
  • Barbara

Barbara Hackett · Getting married on 10/30/2020

65th Birthday Party

OMG it was God that lead me to this venue “The Oaks/The Gardens Rest. My next party will be there . Rebecca was wonderful she’s professional, smart , she’s very pleasant & nice .
    Rebecca is truly a great person she knows what she is doing ! The venue is the most beautiful place , I’m so thankful that God directed my path ! The staff was polite & neat ,they did a wonderful job they full filled our every need !!! I love this venue The Oaks/ The Gardens Rest. Is the best venue ever I’ve had lots of parties @ lots of venues this was my favorite ! I love this place & Rebecca 😍❤️

Sent on 06/01/2019
    The Oaks Event Center 20
    The Oaks Event Center 21

Kellie Bowman · Getting married on 12/15/2019

Fabulous 40th Birthday Celebration

I was tasked with planning a very short notice 40th Birthday party for a close friend and worked with the new owner, Rebecca Madan to plan the room set up, menu, etc. All of the staff were extremely helpful, the food was delicious, and Rebecca was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend this venue and we will definitely be using it again. They even worked closely with our dessert vendors Cake & Co. and Simply Jess Custom Cookies to ensure delivery and set up.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    The Oaks Event Center 35
  • Laurie

Laurie Andersen · Married on 08/30/2019

"The Time of Our Lives"

Our jobs have taken us to places all over the world. We celebrated our anniversary by inviting 70 guests from different stages of our married life to a lovely evening at the Oaks Event Center. This elegant venue can be configured for large weddings, small showers or business meetings. Rebecca helped us to plan every detail from the accent colors and table arrangements to the gourmet feast of passed appetizers followed by a sumptuous dinner. Her professional serving staff is accommodating and friendly, and her chef is superb. Our guests, who traveled from five different states, agreed that our party at The Event Center in Burleson was well worth the trip.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Ana

Ana Lopez Sanchez · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding venue

Rebecca was very helpful all the time, she organized everything exactly how we wanted it, she was also very nice to us all the time, she would reply to our emails almost immediately, never had issues with her. The place was very very beautiful, I loved it since I saw some pictures online and the price was very accessible for us.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    The Oaks Event Center 36
    The Oaks Event Center 37

Gerri Hall · Married on 08/28/2019

Flexible cheerful partners

Rebecca and her team worked with us to deliver a quality event. They were flexible and cheerful partners. they helped us with some date issues and stood ready to make our event spectacular.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Fred

Fred Foreman · Married on 08/24/2019

A perfect evening all the way around.

Rebecca and the staff at The Oaks Event Center made sure that each and every detail was addressed and taken care of prior to our event, which was our 45th High School reunion. I would highly recommend this locale to anyone for any type of event. We can not thank them enough!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Grantham · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing venue for a simple wedding

The staff at the Oaks Event Center are amazing! We had issues with our original venue and had to change 2 months prior to the wedding! Thankfully, they had a space available and I am so glad that they did! There venue is located on a beautiful golf course in a quiet neighborhood and is easy to find. The quality of the venue and services provided go way beyond the cost. I was very pleased with everything that was included in the cost. Rebeccah really knows her stuff and made everything very easy to decide. She was very flexible with her time and flexible whenever I needed to make changes. They were a lovely couple to work with and I highly recommend this venue to any whether it is a small get together or a wedding. Everything from the first time planning to the food and till when we left was absoluletly perfect! They made our wedding stress free and a lot of fun.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Gabriel Johnson · Married on 08/03/2019

The Oaks Event Center

The Oaks Event Center was the perfect place for the Bridal Shower. The staff person assigned to the event was very professional and accommodating. The food was delicious. The guest was very impressed and I will be using The Oaks Event Center for my future venue and catering needs.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Claudia Hernandez · Married on 07/12/2019

Great experience

I can’t say enough about what a wonderful experience we had at this beautiful place!
    From the beginning of our experience with we were welcomed and served by Rebecca and her staff. They gave us suggestions and tips to fit our needs .The outdoor was beautiful, food was delicious and I can’t imagine a more perfect experience for my daughter’s Quinceanera. I Recommend it 100%. Thank you 🙏 The Oaks Event Center.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky Of De La Cruz · Married on 06/15/2019

15th Birthday Celebration

Rebecca and the entire staff were very helpful in planning this very special occasion . She is professional and extremely knowledgeable in event planning, she took care of everything and made the room beautiful. The food was excellent and excellent price.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Randall Busby · Married on 04/27/2019

50th Birthday celebration

Rebecca and staff was wonderful.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley and the rest of the staff at the Oaks went out of their way to make sure our day was wonderful. We got the venue the entire day and had 5 hours of event time.
    Ashley was there most of the day and put out a few fires (figuratively speaking) on my behalf without me even knowing about it until the day after. She was professional and responsive.
    The food was delicious too! Which is surprising for wedding food, but all of my guests raved about it!
    If you’re looking for an indoor/outdoor wedding venue this is definitely your place.
    The building looks like a castle both inside and out and the bride/groom suites were spectacular!
    We are so pleased with this venue and will recommend it to all moving forward.

Sent on 10/22/2017

David · Married on 04/07/2017

My daughter had her wedding here and we cannot say enough great things about Southern Oaks. The whole staff was so attentive and punctual. Every meeting leading up to the event as well as the wedding itself was seamless. They really have a great staff here who care about your experience. The venue is gorgeous as well. Great space that flows well for guests to be able to get up and move around within the venue, yet still be a part of everything that's going on.

Southern Oaks did a really great Job. We will definitely recommend them to any other friends or family looking for that perfect venue.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2016

This facility was an excellent venue for our reception. The staff were extremely helpful and the bridal and groom suites were relaxing and beautiful. Great memories for all of us!

Sent on 03/27/2017