The Oaks at Heavenly Reviews

32 | Helotes, TX

32 Reviews for The Oaks at Heavenly

• Kristen

Kristen Larochelle · Getting married on 04/12/2021

The Perfect place to say "I Do"

I cannot thank the Oaks enough for making my wedding day so PERFECT! Loretta and her team are really the "Dream Team"! They are loving, organized, and truly there for you on your day. Not only is the Venue BEAUTIFUL, but the staff is helpful, and accommodating to any weather circumstance. I could not think of a more beautiful place to get married. Thank yall so much!

Sent on 01/13/2020

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

We just adore you guys, and cannot thank you enough for your trust and kindness :) You and your family are the reason, it never ever feels like a job!! May God continue to Bless your journey as one!! Much love, Loretta, and the entire Oaks at Heavenly Team!!!

Caroline Tafoya-Arriaga · Married on 01/25/2020

The Oaks is spectacular!

I fell in LOVE with this amazing venue when I went for my tour. It was literally love at first sight. Loretta and her team did an amazing job at making sure we picked the perfect place. My vision would not have been possible had we gone elsewhere. The Oaks at Heavenly is truly a gem. My Husband had never stepped foot inside before our wedding due to being stationed in another state; however, stepping into the Oaks blew his mind beyond expectation.
    I was saddened by the misty weather; however, the team at The Oaks at Heavenly were very accommodating and allowed us to make quick and fast decisions. None of our guests knew the difference and had an awesome time. I can only hope that they know grateful we are for they’re kindness and hospitality. The Oaks at Heavenly isn’t just a venue, it’s an experience.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 10/18/2019

Beyond our expectations!

Having found Ever After after going a google search we just had to see the venue in person and we were not disappointed – the venue is breathtaking!
    We were made to feel at ease from the outset and the running of the day was seamless. Loretta and staff were so helpful and easily contactable by email whenever we had a question. I highly recommend this venue, Do not hesitate, book this venue for your special day! Thank you to TOAH and HG for making our dreams come true. Love always Kristin & Nancy

Sent on 10/20/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

As always, you just put the biggest smile on our face!!! You guys were such a pleasure to work with, it really was such an honor!! Thank you so much for your kindness, and allowing us to witness such love and joy!!! You guys rock!! xoxoxo

Kelsey Kite · Married on 10/05/2019

Snider Wedding

Loretta is the kindest, most energetic, and accommodating venue owner I met along my wedding planning journey. She was one of the MANY reasons why I booked at Oaks at Heavenly. Besides the fact that we were in the beautiful hill country we couldn't possibly pass on the beautiful Swarovski chandelier, the gigantic flower wall, and the CHAMPAGNE WALL! Our guests were absolutely blown away by all this venue had to offer. They provided golf cart service not only to our elderly family members but to us as well, so we could take pictures all over the venue without having to walk in 6 inch heels. Absolutely LOVED this venue!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Kelsey, you are so kind!! We just adore you and James right back. It was an extreme privilege to serve you, and your beautiful family! Thank you so much for the honor! Please don't forget to call Heavenly Gourmet for your complimentary one month anniversary meal. May God continue to Bless your journey as one!! xoxoxoxo
  • Pamela

Pamela Rodriguez · Married on 09/27/2019

Most wonderful night!

We picked The Oaks at Heavenly since we loved the venue and Loretta at first glance. They did not disappoint and surpass our own imagination. The place and staff were perfect for the most wonderful night in our lives and would recommend it to anyone searching for their venue. Our guests loved it and we will cherish the memories of this place

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/22/2019

Our perfect day

We had the BEST day ever and really enjoyed our wedding at The Oaks at Heavenly. Mrs. Loretta and her team were wonderful and accomodating to our wants and needs. This was the 5th venue we visited and I immediately knew this was the one. The look and feelings you get from this place is one of a kind. Such a beautiful, classy venue full of so much character. We highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Emily Walker · Married on 09/14/2019

Book Here!

The Oaks at Heavenly was an absolute dream venue to have our wedding at. Loretta, the owner, is so professional so attentive, and just knows how the wedding business works. She will help with whatever need you have. The venue itself is gorgeous and fit all 160 of our guests for the big day. The weather in the hill country is always delightful and was great during our September wedding. There isn’t a single complaint I have about this place. Do yourself a favor and book now!

Sent on 09/23/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! It was a complete privilege to work with you guys, and your beautiful families!!! We are super grateful :)

Andrea Marie · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Venue!

My husband and I were so pleased by the staff of Oaks at Heavenly. They were accommodating and pleasant. Loretta was awesome and helpful. On the day of the wedding, Devin helped out my mom, husband and I a lot. We are so very appreciative.
    The venue has an elegant, rustic look. I loved it! I received so many compliments from guests on the venue. I had around 200 guests, and more than enough room. Also, the groomsmen and bridal suites are beautiful and spacious.
    I highly recommend the venue. Sincerely, Andrea.

Sent on 01/14/2020

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Thank you for putting the sunshine in our day!!! We are so grateful!! You guys rock!! May God continue to Bless your journey as one!!! We dig you!!!
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Rathburn · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Venue!

Thank you to The Oaks at Heavenly family for making Newly Mr. and Mrs. Blake Letourneau the happiest couple! The staff, venue, and professionalism was out of this world! The venue is stunning and the second I laid my eyes on it, I knew it was the perfect place to host our wedding reception. It was everything we could of asked for and more. Guest were oooohhhing and awwweeeeing over the venue the entire night and even to this day! We are so pleased with the services provided at the Oaks and will definitely be recommending this venue to anyone who needs a place to hold an event. Thank you so much and God Bless!!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

We love you and your family!! you were such a stunner!!!! It was a complete honor to be part of your Blessed day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Jacquie Dickerson · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing experience

Mrs. Loretta is the most friendly, responsive and caring woman you could meet. The Oaks is the place to book if looking for a beautiful hill country venue. My wedding ceremony was amazing and looked amazing under the gorgeous trees and my guests thought the venue was beautiful and loved being there.

Sent on 07/05/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Thank you so much Jacquie, it was such an honor to witness you an Al kick off forever! Your kindness makes what we do so seamless! We are so grateful for sharing your experience, we so dig you!
  • Anai

Anai Gordillo · Married on 05/30/2019

The Best Venue with The Best Team

As soon as we went to check out the venue we fell in love with it instantly. But what really made it so much better was the amazing team. They really became family. And we felt like a part of theirs. We are so blessed to have encountered this venue and our expectations for what a venue should offer or feel like were surpassed by a long shot. High recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Oh sweet Anai!!! We love you!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It was truly an honor to be part of your Blessed day!!!
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome Venue!!

Loretta had us at New York! My husband and I were looking for a venue to have our wedding and it was a no brainer that we fell in love with the venue. This hill country venue sets the bar high with a rustic, earthy and vibrant look. The venue takes you away on a mini Italian island, you wont even think you are in Helotes, TX. Loretta and her team go above and beyond to make your special day awesome. Most importantly, Loretta and her team treated us like family, understood our vision and executed our needs to make our special day one of a kind. My husband and I coming from New York had our connection with Loretta from the first visit and we are so delighted to have had our wedding on May 18, 2019 at The Oaks at Heavenly.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

bout ready to cry!! You guys are so awesome, loving, and kind. It was such an honor, and a complete blast to be part of such a loving amazingly Blessed day!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! We so dig you both!!!!
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 03/29/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly (ceremony and reception site)

Stop looking and just book The Oaks at Heavenly! From our very first encounter with Loretta and our tour of their BEAUTIFUL grounds we knew this was where we wanted to say I DO! We decided to book with The Oaks before we even drove off of the property. ZERO REGRETS! Loretta and her team are so very accommodating. It is without a doubt what they live for. It felt like you had not only a gorgeous venue, but a built in wedding planner as well. Loretta gave us recommendations for several vendors, but the most important people of the day, our officiant (Pastor Jim Berrier)and our day-of coordinator (Caroline with Queen of Harts) were booked because of Loretta. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with this venue, they are meant to be in this business and they are FABULOUS!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

You simply know how to make a Monday rock!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, but most of all, we want thank you and Rick for choosing us, you guys are incredible humans!! May God continue to Bless you throughout your amazing journey as one!!!

Leslie Groomer · Married on 03/02/2019

Dream venue experience and dream wedding

The moment we walked into the Oaks at Heavenly we knew it was the one. We were looking exclusively in the Hill Country area and we had looked at 10 venues and we were about ready to settle when we discovered Oaks at Heavenly. From start to finish Loretta and her staff were accommodating and they listened to any special requests. We ended up having more people show up than who RSVP'd and within 10 minutes they had another table set up with place settings. We couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous venue, a more perfect staff, and a more beautiful wedding night.

Sent on 06/19/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

We love you to pieces!!!! Thank you and your beautiful family for your trust. We know how busy you are, and are super grateful that you took the time to share your experience. You guys will always be family :)

Diana · Married on 01/19/2019

Hill Country Elegance

Our wedding was Jan 19, 2019 and a month later we're still getting compliments about it.
    To Future Brides,
    This venue is breathtaking and you wont regret chosing this stunning place to have your dream wedding. They are helpful from beginning to end plus management and staff are very attentive to meet the needs of both bride and groom, wedding party and guests.
    To Staff,
    We are forever grateful to you guys for making our wedding a dream come true we can not thank you enough!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Hey Diana!!!
    Thank you so much for putting the sunshine in our day today!! You and Greg are such beautiful people!! Your family was so gracious, and kind!! We cannot thank you enough for filling our venue with such love!!! We are beyond grateful!!!

Ramona Gonzalez · Married on 01/02/2019

Wedding Jan 2,2019

Mrs.Loretta..OMG.the weather is Beautiful today but what happened Yesterday I wont change a bit..since the first day I enter your Venue I was stunned..I saw other Venue but I didn't feel that same magic..Thier is something special about your Venue all the Love in all your team..You and your Team..are a 10🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 not a 5...every person I met had a awesome personality....God has our Plan..I think waiting 15 years..was well worth it..Thank you so much for spoiling me from the beginning to the end..😍your First wedding of 2019 wish you the Best to all of you..and one of my Dreams came ture... 😘😘😘

Sent on 01/03/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Ramona your are even more beautiful than this incredible review!! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for being so kind!! Thank you for making the start of the 2019 even more memorable!! you guys rock!!! xoxoxoxox

Trinidad · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond Our Imagination!!!

If your looking for a fairytale dream come true, look no further then the Oaks @ Heavenly. The venue is truly breathtaking, especially at night under the lights of the venue. From the string lights running over head across the courtyard to the little lanterns hanging from the trees to the Cinderella Story arbor complete with a magical chandler. No detail is too small when it comes to the landscape of the venue. Then when you step inside the reception hall your swept away by the beauty within. The grand chandler is marvelous and yet your once again taken away by the flower wall that lights the backdrop of your dream wedding. Pictures dont do the venue justice, to truly appreciate it you must experience it's majesty. All of our guest in attendance can't stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was and how much fun they had.
    Furthermore, from the moment we arrived at the venue we were treated like family. Loretta the owner of the venue was made for this type of business. The business of making peoples wedding day dreams a reality. We were truly blessed to cross paths with her and her staff. In fact, every detail was handled down to the coordinating colors of the napkins, thanks to Carolyn, the venue manager. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and always polite when it came to my hundred questions. (Lol) On the day of the wedding, Devon made sure everything was taken care of, so that we would have no worries whatsoever.
    In addition, we also went with their sister company for our catering needs. Everyone loved the food prepared by Heavenly Gourmet and were super delighted by the macaroni bar later that evening. They loved how for a special touch it was served in little martini glasses. We have had several people say they want us to do our wedding all over again! That it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.
    Once again we would like to thank the heavenly family for all that they did to make our day so special and complete. We could not imagine a better place to start our happily ever after.

Sent on 11/23/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Trini! Wow! Thank you so much for your eloquent words about our facility, it really blew us away! We are so grateful for the privilege you gave us to be part of your Blessed day! You guys rock!

Pearl · Married on 11/16/2018

Loretta and Carolyn went above and beyond to meet all my expectations!! Always stayed in contact and delivered great service. Of course, we went with heavenly gourmet catering too and the food was delicious!! My experience with the oaks is one I’ll never forget!! I will always recommend it!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

Thank you for making our day Perla! What an honor to be part of your Blessed day’

Robyn · Married on 10/26/2018

No other like it

First of all let me say the pictures of the oaks do not do the gorgeous property justice. It is by far the most beautiful and unique property in San Antonio. I Truly felt a home and my wedding turned out perfectly. From the bridal suite to the reception hall, It’s all hand crafted so perfectly. And the day of Devin the venue “handy man” was so helpful and kind you couldn’t ask for more. This venue really give you all the bang for your buck! Loretta and Carolyn are truly gems and the federal of natalie Hart was the most amazing thing I could have had happen! LIFESAVER

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

We love you and Tre!! Thank you for picking October 26th, it is so cool that we will always share an anniversary!! Thank you so much for the kind words, we are truly grateful to have been part of your Blessed day!
  • Y

YADIRA · Married on 10/19/2018

My wedding day!

Best venue to have a wedding at!! Loretta and her team were amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

What an honor and a joy to work with you!! You were so kind, and such a stunner!! Thank you so much for your trust, we know what a big deal is, and are so grateful!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
  • Yaretzi

Yaretzi · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Absolutely the BEST DECISION EVER to have our dream wedding here! Everyone went above and beyond from beginning to end! Loretta has the biggest heart and she never failed us. Every detail was perfect. It truly felt like we were working with family. We would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to have an unforgettable event! All of our guests fell in love with the area. There is enough space to accommodate a big party. The outside area was an amazing included amenity. The bridal and groom suites were so nice and comfortable to get ready in. If I were to ever need an event space this will definitely be our first choice! The property is so very well maintained and the photo ops are out of this world! (We went up a hill for our sunset pictures and they were breathtaking views and shots. We continuously re-live our wedding day through pictures and videos and The Oaks at heavenly was the perfect place to have it.

Sent on 10/22/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

No words to describe the gratitude we have to you for trusting The Oaks at Heavenly. What a pleasure to work so closely with you guys, it was an amazing experience for us to work with such beautiful kind people!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to be so kind!!!
  • Q

Quentella · Married on 10/05/2018

Better than Amazing

There are no words to express our gratitude and happiness with the wedding. The Oaks at Heavenly went beyond out imaginations and our dreams. Thank you will never be enough to say. We had 3 weeks to plan and all was completed in 1 week. Thank you for the wedding I have always dreamt of for our daughter and her new husband.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Cicely

Cicely G. Castro Gomez · Married on 09/29/2018

Our Wedding Day

The Oaks at Heavenly was more than we could have ever imagined. Our dreams really came true, all thanks to The Oaks at Heavenly!

We would recommend The Oaks at Heavenly a MILLION times over again. This is not just a venue, but long last family who is with you every step of the way to ensure you have an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

This is why your so special!! You take the time for the kindest words that truly chokes us up!! We are filled with an overwhelming amount of gratitude!! May God continue to Bless you and Joel all the days of your lives! Thank you so much for allowing us to share your joy!! We dig you guys so much!!!

Joanna I. Dimick · Married on 09/14/2018

wonderful experience

When we made the decision to renew our marriage vows we were determined to select just the right venue to celebrate the occasion with our 100 guests including family and friends, we found the perfect place at the Oaks at Heavenly , the scenery and grounds were beautiful and the bridal and groom suites were comfortable and inviting. The venue itself was immaculate and cozy just plain comfortable. The attention to detail and service we received from Loretta and staff was simply amazing, we selected Heavenly Gourmet ( a sister company to the Oaks at Heavenly) to cater the celebration and the food was delicious.
    If we had to describe our experience in one word at the Oaks at Heavenly it would be : INCREDIBLE
    Thank you so much Loretta for a most memorable evening, we couldn't be happier and would highly recommend the Oaks to anyone looking for a very special and unique venue

Sent on 10/24/2018

Bonnie · Married on 06/23/2018

I simply cannot speak highly enough of The Oaks at Heavenly! Let's start at the beginning: when my husband and I started planning our wedding, we scheduled tours at four different venues around the San Antonio area. The Oaks at Heavenly was our first tour. We spent about 45 minutes walking the grounds, having all of our questions answered by Loretta, and pinching ourselves because we couldn't believe that a place so beautiful existed. After absolutely falling in love with what we saw, and a brief deliberation, we called to cancel our remaining tours and booked our date immediately. That was the best wedding planning decision we made.
    We knew that every aspect of the venue was going to be stunning: the bridal suite, grooms suite, reception, ceremony, even the cocktail hour grounds. Not only was that a winning feature, but signing our contract also meant that we got LORETTA. She is the most patient, compassionate, and hilarious person ever! She eased my worries and anxiety every step of the way. She was never too busy to talk me through venue and planning questions. I don't know how I would have made it through that year of planning without her. Moreover, the staff at the venue are second to none. Carolyn went above and beyond to make sure that every small detail was exactly what we wanted as we made our final decisions in the couple of months before the wedding. My husband and I received so many compliments about how beautiful our venue was, how friendly and helpful the staff was, and how wonderful the food was! Of course, we went with Heavenly Gourmet Catering, too!
    We now have the most stunning photos around the grounds of the venue to hold on to forever. Again, nothing I say could even come close to qualifying how incredible my experience with The Oaks at Heavenly was. I will always recommend it!

Sent on 08/10/2018

The Oaks at Heavenly's reply:

You are so beautiful inside and out! What an honor to be a part of your dream come true❤️ May God continue to Bless your journey as one!