The Nature Inn at Bald Eagle Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Alison
    Alison S. Married on 10/02/2021

Our winter wedding weekend felt like a cozy celebration at home!

Getting married at The Nature Inn was a dream come true for me! It's not only beautiful and comfortable, but the staff worked with us to create an environment that made the Inn feel like our home for the weekend. "Our house" was full of only our family and friends who sat here and there getting to know each other or catching up, the children played freely and safely, the furniture was set and reset seamlessly, and the food was always amazing! The staff had great suggestions for event planning, such as the movie and popcorn bar for the kids while the adults take boring pictures following the ceremony. We were able to decorate and make it our own, and all dietary needs were accommodated. If you're considering The Nature Inn then you probably love the great outdoors and care about sustainability: check and check! Our pictures down by the lake, up on the hill, and inside the Inn are gorgeous, and I even have an incredible shot of the stars that night under a New Moon! We are grateful to have 3 days to go for a walk and 2 nights to hang out at the fire pit with our wedding guests. Thank you Kashia and Cody for everything!
  • Marielle
    Marielle B. Married on 07/31/2021

7/31/21 Wedding at the Nature Inn

My husband and I had our wedding at the Nature Inn on 7/31/21 and we couldn't have made a better choice. Our family and friends are still talking about how it was the most amazing wedding/wedding venue and our wedding was two months ago! Having our entire bridal party, family and close friends be able to stay with us from Friday to Sunday truly was the best part. For most weddings you work so hard to plan the most perfect wedding but it is over in six hours or so. The fact that our wedding weekend was truly a wedding weekend made it so much more special. The rooms/suites are huge and we had several friends share rooms so more of them could stay with us and celebrate, highly recommend doing this! Everyone at the Nature Inn was so kind, generous, friendly and responsive to everyone that was part of our wedding, but the true rockstars are Kashia and Charlie. Kashia went above and beyond to make our weekend perfect. She answered my emails and calls within an hour of me reaching out to her and helped me with so many details, she is truly an amazing soul. I wanted to surprise my husband with our dog for pictures and she helped me to smuggle her onto the site and keep her hidden (and happy by the way
  • Kendall
    Kendall M. Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful Perfect Wedding

My (now!) husband and I booked The Nature Inn for our wedding in the beginning of June, and it was the best decision we made for our wedding! The venue is gorgeous and close to so many things that our guests did not want for anything. As part of the wedding package we got the entire Inn for the weekend during our wedding, and Kashia was so so helpful throughout the entire planning process and available to answer questions for anything and guide us through the process. Even with COVID-19 uncertainty, Kashia and the Inn worked with us throughout it all and we were able to make multiple plans leading up to the wedding. The actual wedding and weekend was absolutely beautiful, it was so easy and the instructions/timeline was great and easy to follow and kept my wedding party in line. The staff were incredibly helpful and attentive, ready for anything at a moment's notice, and really provided everything we could've wanted over the weekend - even passing out appetizers to us and the wedding party as we were taking pictures out back! The property is well maintained and gorgeous, and I couldn't imagine having a more perfect wedding. Using The Nature Inn made everything seamless and easy, so I didn't have to worry about almost anything as it was handled by staff or my party. The food all weekend, encompassing the rehearsal dinner, reception dinner, breakfasts and lunches, was phenomenal and so tasty, and accommodated guests that had dietary restrictions. Before the afternoon ceremony as I was getting ready, my guests were even able to explore the park and went on hikes, went kayaking, and visiting around the area to relax before the ceremony and reception. I am so grateful to have The Nature Inn as my wedding venue, and we will definitely be returning in the future for an anniversary or two!
  • Tessa
    Tessa S. Married on 04/24/2021

Most calming part of my wedding

We got a few grumbles from guests about the middle-of-nowhereness of the location, but once they stepped out of their cars, they all admitted their mistake. It's a really calm, lovely place for a wedding with a wildly competent staff that was far better at anticipating our needs than we were. Kashia was delightful to work with, especially with the disaster that was 2021. She guided us through every step of the process and answered every question promptly, even addressing last minute requests. The website is very upfront and full of invaluable information, so you don't have to waste anyone's time. The location is beautiful. The food is very good. You will be well fed that weekend!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely amazing

Such an amazing weekend. The nature inn and Kashia did such a wonderful job. The food was amazing the entire time—we had so many positive comments from guests on how delicious every meal was. The wait staff was great about specifically finding myself and my husband with the appetizers to make sure we got to eat all of the food. We made so many weird special requests and they accommodated everything. And made sure that we also didn’t miss all of those little details that were important to us.
    We ended up having to postpone our wedding due to covid and then decided to get married early and just have the reception. I was at a loss as to how to handle some of those moments and transitions and in the moment, I wasn’t worrying about anything—they had everything handled and did so, seemingly effortlessly.
    I was also a bit worried about the aspect of having to book all of the rooms for the event and a two day minimum for each guest, but I actually think this was perfect. It made for a perfect weekend where everyone was able to connect and catch up. Our family and friends who attended with small children felt comfortable letting their kids run around outside because it was only us there the entire time. Even people who lived in the central PA area wanted to book rooms for the entire weekend.
    It was really amazing and I cannot say too many nice things about this place and all of the staff at the nature inn.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 06/20/2020

Nothing short of spectacular

The Nature Inn at Bald Eagle is such a beautiful, comfortable and memorable place to host a wedding celebration. But what made our experience so special was the staff; Kashia, Charlie and the team are the heartbeat of the Inn, and they deliver 10/10 service all wedding weekend long. Kashia and the team are experienced and professional. More importantly, they are thoughtful, kind people with strong work ethics.

We had so much fun exploring the grounds before the big day, decorating the venue to our heart's content, and enjoying all of the delicious meals and treats throughout the weekend. We were so grateful to have an opportunity for quality time with family and friends who stayed on site. At the heart of all of our wedding planning was a desire to spend this time with those we love and whom we hadn't seen in a very long time, after a turbulent pandemic year. The Nature Inn couldn't have done a better job at making this happen.
  • Mel
    Mel Married on 05/16/2020

Long awaited

From the moment my then new fiancee and I stepped foot on the back terrace of the Nature Inn on a gloomy day in 2018, we knew that was it. We had a hard time finding a venue near State College that felt right for us, but even in gloomy weather, the Nature Inn shines. After postponing due to covid we finally had our day in June 2021. Kashia Quay and all of the Nature Inn staff were ON IT. Kashia was very responsive to us the whole time we were planning (ended up being over two and a half years) and was very accommodating about little details to make our day exactly what we wanted it to be.

From the late night fire pit to early morning bird watching over a fresh cup of coffee, the Nature Inn is a great place to stay anyway, but the vibe of this place is so positive and so calming that it is an excellent location to host your wedding. The views of the lake ate breathtaking all times of year, but I especially adored the wildflower backdrop for our whole wedding weekend.

We loved that it was all inclusive, and some details we'd have needed to rent at another venue were folded into the overall cost. I am not someone who thinks about linens, napkins, or cake servers, and the Nature Inn had us covered.

We had a larger wedding and had our dinner tented in the parking lot. This sounds weird on paper but when you see the set up, it's perfect.

Because of covid so much was up in the air for us. But in the end, the Inn was very accommodating and took extra measures based on our requests (e.g. buffet was served instead of self-serve). Their willingness to take on extra costs like that just to make sure we were comfortable meant a lot.

There are so many places for guests to relax or party during the reception and no shortage of food. We thought the food was great and I completely forgot the rehearsal dinner comes with brownies and Creamery ice cream...my god was that good.

Kashia and Team made it such that I didn't end up needing to interact with vendors, they were there and on top of set up and breakdown.

I should also mention our original guest count was 140 and the Inn was willing to accommodate that. We ended up being 80 because of covid and that felt like a far more appropriate size given the intimacy of the Inn, but I was appreciative they would have accommodated our original guest count.

10/10 would get married here again
  • Angela
    Angela W. Married on 10/12/2019

I can't say enough wonderful things...

My husband and I had our wedding weekend at The Nature Inn this past fall, and the experience was nothing short of amazing. The venue was perfect for the more intimate, family-oriented celebration (65 people) we were looking for. The Inn itself and the surroundings are absolutely gorgeous, and the grounds have plenty of safe space to run around, which is excellent if you have lots of younger children attending like we did. The venue and setting were truly perfect for what we wanted.

But that's just the venue! The staff was equally amazing, both in the planning process as well as during the wedding weekend itself. Kashia and Heather were super helpful and detail-oriented in the planning and coordination. Cody was gracious and accommodating during the weekend, Charlie and the kitchen staff were awesome and kept our brood well-fed all weekend (with many compliments from the guests!), and the housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. I can't speak the staff's praises enough. I felt so well taken care of that weekend, and I think our entire group felt the same.

I have to say, too, that the value itself of the Wedding Weekend Package should be mentioned. So much is included here in the one price that you would have to worry about figuring out if you had your wedding elsewhere. Having everything at the Inn made planning SO much simpler, and I was happy not to stress about transportation for guests from hotels, what they were going to do for their other meals while in town, and a million other things. It was an amazing, relaxing weekend that all of our guests enjoyed. My husband and I often talk about how great our wedding celebration was, and The Nature Inn--its location, the facility itself, its staff, the food, everything--played a huge role in those wonderful memories!

Dawn Married on 09/22/2019

I would highly recommend Nature Inn to use as your wedding venue. You will not be disappointed!! We'd do it again there in a heartbeat.

We cannot say enough about our wedding at Nature Inn. It was truly spectacular and everything we planned for and imagined. The staff was incredible from the planning stages all the way through the execution of the event. We were impressed with the level of professionalism and presentation of the food at our the tasting which led to the most impressive dinner. The food was sensational!! Our guests raved and were truly impressed and well cared for.
    The views were gorgeous, our photos with the background were just beathtaking. The lodging accommodations were spot on (convenient, clean, comfortable and charming).
    We were so happy with the professionalism and flexibility with the teams there. We could tell that there was a genuine concern and desire from the staff to please their guests.
    It was truly a dream come true. We were able to transition from an outdoor Ceremony and Cocktail Hour to an indoor Reception, followed by an evening Bonfire. Our guests were just floored and had an amazing time. We did too. It could not have gone any smoother.
    We'd do it again there in a heartbeat.
    Thank you to the entire Nature Inn team,
    Greg and Dawn Grimes
    Erin W. Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

We got married last May and from the moment we booked our date, we knew it was perfect. It's a breathtaking venue and the service is absolutely amazing! Every detail was well-planned with our coordinator, Heather. Huge shout out to her and the Chef, Charlie! The staff went above and beyond. They were there to assist with a smile every step of the way. I highly recommend treating your guest to a wedding weekend getaway complete with their highest wedding package. Well worth it to keep you and your guests comfortable the entire time. The package even included hospitality baskets in each restroom full of toiletries. The food is well prepared. They even took care of our guests with allergens! Our family and friends still rave about our wedding! So glad we chose this special place to remember as the location where we tied the knot!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Views, Outstanding Staff, and Great Food

The Nature Inn was perfect from the start!
    The views are absolutely breathtaking and they were the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and pictures. The inn itself is also very beautiful with a natural feel, perfect for our rustic wedding.
    The staff was all so kind and helpful during the whole weekend, and I had family commenting on how great everyone was. Heather, the wedding planner, and Charlie, the innkeeper, were very quick to help with any questions and concerns we had for our big day.
    The food was a little more than I originally wanted to spend, but the quality of food was amazing and everyone loved all of it.
    With the views, the staff, and having the whole inn to ourselves and our guests for the weekend, I highly recommend having your wedding here. I have family members and guests saying they want to come here for vacations now because it was so wonderful!
    We are so grateful for everything The Nature Inn did to make our wedding day perfect!
    Allie Married on 06/16/2018
    We got married June 16, 2018 at The Nature Inn and it could not have been more of a perfect venue. We both wanted something that would bring our families together, and the fact we had the entire inn for the whole weekend was exactly what we wanted! The rooms we all stayed in were immaculately clean and the views whether overlooking the lake or the woods were equally as beautiful.
    Planning and organizing the event with the staff at the inn was incredibly easy. They helped with the timeline of the entire event and helped to usher people from cocktail hour, to dinner, etc. so we all could just enjoy the reception! The staff the entire weekend was out-of-this-world incredible. They were friendly, helpful, and would think of things to step in and help with without asking. You would look and they would magically be there helping with something! The service was definitely beyond our expectations.
    The food the entire weekend was fantastic. With the inn being within a state park I will be honest and say this was the only thing we were a bit nervous about, but there was no need for that! The rehearsal dinner, breakfasts, lunch, and reception dinner were all very different and all equally as good. There wasn't a guest that didn't comment on how amazing the food was. They even brought all of the fixings to make s'mores each night.
    All in all, I would highly recommend The Nature Inn to any and all people. It can be as relaxed as you want it to be (as we did!) or as decorated and glamorous as you desire. The staff, the accommodations, the food, the view...all of it was the best weekend we could have asked for.
    Melissa Married on 07/15/2017
    The process of finding a venue was a little stressful for me. My husband and I live in Ohio although we grew up and still have family in PA. I was looking all over and couldn't decide on if I wanted to have the wedding in NEPA or in Pittsburgh. Nothing was really grabbing my attention. I saw the nature in on W.W. and figured why not, we can make the drive out and take a look while we were visiting family.

The location is absolutely perfect! We entered the park and took the scenic route taking in the surrounding. I was following the GPS when I told my husband "it should be on our left in less than a mile", and just when I said that the Inn pop up on the left overlooking the lake. It made me so happy and put a huge smile on my face to hear my husband say " Wow, this is it".

The entire process of booking and planning the wedding was great. I may have called them a million times, but it was only because I wanted to have everything done! They were very attentive and made adjustments where ever they could to make our day enjoyable. One example pops in my head is that instead of me having to go out an have someone make my cake, I asked if they would be okay with making Strawberry Shortcake since it is on their menu as a regular dessert item. They were more than happy to do so, and it made the day a little more unique. They were also super understanding and willing to work with a MAX CAPACITY venue..... Yes, we ended up having 150 people at our wedding, and everything worked out seamlessly. They were extremely attentive to detail and were not afraid to accommodate that many people.

We had people asking us all night where we found this place, and how amazing the views were! We had several people saying they would love to come back for a relaxing weekend, and to spend the day on the boat.

If you are looking for a venue in which you can enjoy the entire weekend instead of just the day I highly recommend this place. Words are not enough.... Go and see!
    Breanna Married on 07/03/2017
    After much debate over whether to have a wedding with our families or just elope on a mountain top somewhere submerged in nature, we came to the best decision and got married at what we think was the perfect compromise, The Nature Inn at Bald Eagle. A small, affordable, environmentally-friendly Inn with comfortable rooms, yummy breakfasts and most importantly beautiful views and outdoor activities just steps away. At The Nature Inn we got the solitude of the outdoors that we so love, and the close to home, comfortable and hospitable atmosphere for our guests! My husband and I live across the country in California, but our family is still in PA. We imagined that planning would be a major feat, but working with Heather, event coordinator at The Nature Inn, made wedding planning a breeze! We met with her just one time over the course of planning, as well phone calls and emails. Heather helped us find vendors, made suggestions and ultimately made our wedding run smoothly. Charlie, the Inn Keeper, was equally accommodating. My family and friends commented on how willing to help and easy-going he and the rest of the staff were. We got the outdoor ceremony that we always wanted with a phenomenal view of the lake and rolling green mountains. We got 2 nights for us and our guests to enjoy the views, from rehearsal/welcome dinner to the post wedding breakfast. Our guests continually commented on how beautiful the setting was. Most guests took advantage of the activities in the area, and loved the weekend getaway! Following our ceremony, we had a lovely buffet dinner that was set up beautifully! From there, the staff quickly disassembled the buffet and turned the lobby area into the ultimate dance floor! We danced the night away and then got to relax, fireside, on the patio that the staff prepared for us. Looking back, my husband and I have such fond memories of our wedding and couldn't imagine a better setting or more accommodating staff. It was the perfect venue!
    D. Jake Married on 07/01/2017
    We had a wonderful wedding at The Nature Inn. All of the staff were incredibly helpful from the time we booked until the day after our wedding. Heather in particular went above and beyond and helped make sure that all the details of our day went according to plan. We received so many compliments from our guests on the quality of the accommodations and the amazing food. We can't recommend this venue enough.
    Rachel Married on 06/03/2017
    This venue gave us our dream wedding. Everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. Communication was easy. The venue was gorgeous and the food delicious. My family is still talking about how they had a great time and they are also talking about making it a family reunion destination. I do not have a single bad thing to say about this place or the people. We were trying to have a stress free wedding and thanks to the nature inn we got it!
    Jessica Married on 07/09/2016
    When my husband and I were planning our reception we decided 2 things, 1. We wanted it to be intimate and 2. We wanted it to be a naturally beautiful place. The Nature provided that and so much more! We had about fifty people, most of which stayed at the Nature Inn for the entire weekend and they all raved about the location. Its a beautiful secluded spot overlooking the lake perfect for any time of year (we got married in January).
    The staff was amazing! Everyone was so accommodating and didn't hesitate to consider any request (and I had a lot of requests!). The food was also amazing and the chef Ashley was able to even make a vegetarian option for just one of my guests.
    We really just had a wonderful time as did our guests. I would absolutely recommend the Nature Inn for any sort of event, or even just a weekend away. It's a beautiful place with a wonderful staff.
    Nicole Married on 05/21/2016
    My husband and I had our wedding here May 2016 with a guest list of 60 people. We had the facility for the entire weekend and actually were able to spend time with guests including a DIY bbq dinner Friday night on the patio. It rained Saturday, the day of the wedding, but the the onsite coordinator made sure we had a rain plan in place. Overall the food was fantastic, venue was beautiful, and the price was right for our budget.
    Angie Married on 09/05/2015
    My husband and I fell in love with The Nature Inn the moment we stumbled across them in our internet search. We are both nature lovers and wanted a place that felt serene and part of the beautiful natural world, but that would also offer our guests the comfort of our modern times. The Nature Inn is perfect blend of both those worlds! We rented out the Nature Inn for the three day Labor Day weekend in 2015. Our guests stayed on site with us (over flow guests at a nearby hotel) and we made a weekend of our nuptials. Our ceremony held outside on the grounds of The Nature Inn, overlooking the lake and our reception was both inside and outside.

I think the biggest accolade has to go to the catering staff. My husband and I are both vegan and we really wanted to wow our guests with cruelty free plant-based reception fare. The Nature Inn had not done a vegan wedding before, but they were ready and willing for the challenge. They worked with us on every detail of the menu and were open to suggestions and guidance. We were blown away by the quality and deliciousness of our spread. Ashley, the head chef, was so accommodating and her talent just shined. If you have any dietary restrictions or have guests that do, I would put full confidence into the Nature Inn staff.

The day after our wedding, we had a "Sunday Funday" so that our guests could enjoy Bald Eagle State Park. We rented a pontoon boat and kayaks and a pavilion near the beach of the park. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend. The Nature Inn will go above and beyond. Do not hesitate to consider them for your big day!
    M Married on 08/29/2015
    The Nature Inn and Bald Eagle State Park provided everything we imagined for our outdoor wedding weekend. The staff at the Inn were responsive and incredibly accommodating of our vision for the weekend. We reserved all of the rooms at the Inn for our guests, and with breakfast provided and lots of options for Saturday activities it was a relaxed, beautiful weekend that we got to truly enjoy. The patio and the grills were perfect for hosting a relaxed, DIY BBQ rehearsal dinner as our guests arrived from out of town. Saturday, our guests hiked, used the beach, or relaxed on their balconies overlooking the lake. Our reception included passed heavy Hors d'oeuvres catered by the Inn. Everything was delicious and there was a wide engage of options to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. We only wish we'd eaten more! The staff even kept a bonfire going during our reception for us to enjoy the full moon.

We really appreciated working with the staff, took full advantage of all of the Inn's amenities, and felt that the venue and service were incredibly affordable for the beauty and hospitality we enjoyed.
    Allison Married on 06/13/2015
    We had our wedding here last summer (2015) and were thoroughly impressed with the Nature Inn staff, both in the planning phase of the wedding and the day of the event. It was exactly what we wanted!

We really wanted a place where we could go for the weekend and not have to worry about traveling once we arrived. A family friend suggested the venue, and once we saw how beautiful and unique it was, we easily made our decision! We and most of our guests all lodged at the Inn for the entire weekend, so we were able to have all of our wedding events there- the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner (which was a casual BBQ outside), getting ready on the day of the wedding, the ceremony, and the reception. The venue had such great natural beauty that we only needed minimal decorations. Choosing the right venue made everything else fall into place.

The staff were well organized, friendly, and very accommodating with all of our requests. They are professionals who know not only how to set up an event but how to ensure proper flow throughout your day (ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to dancing). Both the food and the service were excellent, and the facilities are beautiful. I would highly recommend the Nature Inn as a wedding venue as well as a pleasant retreat to nature.
    Linda Married on 05/30/2015
    The Nature Inn provided the catering for and hosted our wedding reception, and we could not have been happier with the whole event. Every member of the staff treated us so well from start to finish, we can't wait to go back!

Venue: The Inn itself is beautiful, requiring almost no additional decor except some string lights we hung in the lobby, porch, and patio. Decor is classy and minimal, but the real focus is on the incredible view of the mountain ridge and lake. Many of our guests spent the evening on the porch overlooking the view. We had rented a tent for the patio in case of rain (which it did), but it didn't hamper the party and there was plenty of indoor space to stay dry too. Since it was only us and our guests staying at the Inn, we had the ability to do a lot of setup and prepping ahead of time, and the inn was very flexible about some cleanup waiting until the morning after the wedding. Communication with the inn's event planner ahead of time was easy and she provided us with a ton of info leading up to the big day.

Catering/Food: We customized a menu with their chef around locally available foods and everything was so delicious! We were able to request a few special items for friends with dietary restrictions as well. We chose to do a buffet, which seemed to work really well. Overall, we received a ton of compliments on all of the food and the service from our guests.
  • User2604970 2+ years ago
    We held our wedding on Memorial Day weekend at the Nature Inn. We were hoping for a beautiful outdoor venue, and it turned out great! We really wanted a chance for our families and friends to mingle and relax, and that definitely happened.

Charlie (the proprieter), Heather (the coordinator), and Ashley (the chef) were helpful and flexible from the beginning, made tough things happen when they could, and explained clearly why something wouldn't work. By the time the wedding arrived, we completely trusted their insight and ability to make it run smoothly. They helped us fit a bigger group than they've ever had before, and their staff made everyone very comfortable. They helped us organize a welcome party Sat night, the ceremony/ reception Sun, and a breakfast Mon morning.

Many guests (and ourselves!) noted how nice it was that everyone could relax together and enjoy the park. Although we had more guests than could fit, Heather and Charlie helped us coordinate to fit the most people comfortably, and dealt with our last minute adjustments really well. They were also very accomodating with us setting up decorations inside and on the patio. Heather helped devise rain contingency plans for the reception, but they weren't needed. Many things happened automatically; for example, we only rented enough chairs for the ceremony and planned on moving them for the reception ourselves, but the staff took care of it before we knew it. The food was terrific. Ashley and Heather met with our parents to plan the menus, and told us what works well and what would be hard. For nearly 100 people, they put together back-to-back catering that was delicious and ran smoothly. Everyone loved it (again, dealing with last-second adjustments helpfully). Heather and Charlie helped us coordinate with other vendors, including the band, rental companies, and bartenders.

Overall, it went perfectly and was an amazing weekend thanks to the beautiful venue & awesome staff. Thanks!
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 09/02/2018
    My husband and I definitely would have used The Nature Inn for our wedding if the venue was just a little larger, so we did the next best thing and held our rehearsal dinner there. The planning process was a little difficult with lots of back-and-forth emailing since we were planning from across the country. But when we arrived the night of we were blown away by the decorations, food displays, service, and overall ambiance of the evening. Our guests were able to spread out onto the patio for the cocktail hour and take in the beautiful scenery over the lake. The food was beyond amazing and the staff was very flexible with our schedule for the evening. I would highly recommend for all nature lovers and definitely would consider for your smaller events even if your wedding reception guest count is a little high for their facilities. You are able to obtain an alcohol permit through the State Park and then contract with a few local bartenders for their pour services - and these processes were also super easy for us to book!
    Steele Married on 06/11/2016
    The venue is beautiful and the staff are wonderful. We looked at this one venue and knew we didn't need to look at any others. We never looked back and never regretted the choice. It's not the type of venue where you need a lot of decorations. This is the kind of place someone who likes peace and quiet and a beautiful view will love.

Just a few quick notes...
    1. It is in a state park, so if you're planning to have alcohol plan ahead and work with the state park / bartender that has been licensed to serve in the state park.
    2. You will need to book the whole place... Our wedding had 60 people, about half of which stayed at the inn and it worked out wonderfully... but if you can't fill it, you'll foot the bill for empty rooms.
    3. They have only a limited number of slots as they also try to reserve some weekends for non-wedding weekends. Book early if you want a specific date.