The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Reviews

87 | Naples, FL

87 Reviews for The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

K. · Married on 09/05/2011

This venue is absolutely beautiful! Everything was taken care of for us as far as set up and take down, as well as certain decor and meal items. Anything else was promptly communicated to us. Our event coordinator on site was amazing to work with. My only issue was with members of their spa staff, so make sure you ask about recommendations for hair and makeup services first. Overall, a great experience.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Susan · Married on 04/23/2010

We got married April 2010 on the Lawn and had our reception in the Sunset Terrace- everything was perfect. The staff were tremendous and took care of every detail, we could not have been more impressed. The food was excellent-- our guests all raved about the wide variety and the quality (we had a buffet).

Carrie Hartman was our coordinator and I'd recommend her to anyone- she was absolutley fabulous and took care of everything, right down to picking my train up as I started to walk outside!! She was so organized, thoughtful and friendly- it was like working with a friend. Her experience is evident, and she's able to offer all sorts of helpful advice on everything from the wedding timeline to centerpiece ideas.

We loved our wedding! The setting (and the sunset) was amazing and we have the pictures to prove it. Our guests loved being able to go outside during the reception, and when it was all over a very accomadating lobby bar tender readily poured us another round...

The only thing we were concerned about was that the room rate at the hotel was past the price point of several of our guests. One of the reasons we picked this hotel, though, was that it was close to several more-affordable options that were easily accessible for wedding guests. Plus, this hotel (unlike others that we looked at) did not charge visitors to park their car-- we were really trying to make things as easy as possible for our friends and loved ones who traveled to Florida.

I would do it all over again and do it the same in a second! Our experience was amazing, and such a good way for my husband and i to kick off our married life!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2013

3.5

We had a beautiful ceremony at the Naples Beach Hotel. Lindsay was extremely helpful and attention both in the planning stages and on the day of our wedding. It was a beautiful location and the food was wonderful!

Sent on 08/30/2014

3.5

The most memorable and amazing place!! The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club is the location to have your wedding! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony on the lawn, the reception inside overseeing the lawn and a brunch the next day. Just imagine a beautiful pristine lawn overlooking the ocean, with palm trees…picture perfect! The food was fabulous and the golf was great because it was right there. Carrie Hartman who was there for us each step of the way and her entire staff did an amazing job! We could not have asked for better service than what they provided. Carrie was such a pleasure to be around, which made our wedding day stress free. She went out of her way for us. We are blessed to have found someone so accommodating, passionate for helping others, and fun to be around. Each department and staffing throughout the whole time was wonderful.

It was picture perfect. It wasn’t just a wedding day but an entire weekend that our guests are still talking about how much fun we all had. I highly recommend your beautiful day there!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2012

I had my Meet and Greet Party at the Naples Beach Hotel. I was looking for a place in Naples that would allow my guests to be on the sand and see the amazing sunset that Naples has to offer. The Naples Beach Hotel was the only spot I found in Naples that offers just that. Melissa Read the catering manager made the process of planning that much easier. I live in New York and called her last minute to see the space and she made time to meet with us. We did a 1 hour open bar and then switched the bar over to a cash bar which didn't seem to bother our guests. We also had a buffet to allow our guests to have something to munch on. The food was great and the presentation was just as fantastic. They also supplied me with wheel chairs and a beach wheel chair for my two elderly aunts which made everyone comfortable and my aunts happy that they were able to attend the event. The overall experience I had with this hotel and there staff was 5 stars all the way. Thanks to Melissa Read and the wonderful staff at the Naples Beach Hotel.

Sent on 05/23/2012

Erin · Married on 07/31/2010

3.5

Vabulous setting!!! Great reception food!! Our guests were beyond thrilled!!! As were my husband and I!! We did have a few problems with room assignments, not cleaning the bridal suite the day of our wedding (therefore coming back to our beautiful dirty room at the end of our amazing night), and in general, I think the $3500 "wedding fee" is unacceptable when you are hosting your reception (and 50 guests for the weekend) at the resort. Some more flexibility in their pricing and "packages" would be nice, but the staff was good and very accomodating.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Laura · Married on 02/14/2015

I was the lucky bride who got to have her wedding on Feb 14, 2015 at the Naples Beach Hotel. The venue was absolutely beautiful, of course, but what makes me feel so lucky is to have had Lindsay Plantier as our wedding planner. She is amazing!

To be quite honest, Lindsay's prompt and professional reply, back when I initially emailed NBH in the fall, was one of the reasons I chose Naples Beach Hotel in the first place. From day one, she made me confident that I had chosen the perfect venue for my wedding.

I am an event planner myself, and was totally impressed by Lindsay's organization and really awesome personality. She not only made me feel like my details were in excellent hands, but I enjoyed working with her, too. This was important for me as a bride! I'm sure other brides, too.

We signed the contract with NBH just about 2 months before our date, and not once did I feel nervous that she would be able to pull off everything I asked for. My parents, too were really impressed with Lindsay, which was important to me also.

Not only in the weeks leading up to our wedding, but also the week where Matt and I stayed at the hotel, Lindsay was so helpful. A few days before the event, Matt and I had concerns about the weather and noise in the Chickee Hut, and she met him immediately after we called to voice our concerns. We were impressed with how she made us feel like we were her only clients, when, in fact, she was actually in the middle of running at least one other event that evening.

We loved her, my parents loved her, and many guests at our wedding mentioned what a great job she did. Lindsay made it so easy for us to plan our wedding despite us living on the west coast.

Thank you Lindsay and NBH!

Sent on 03/03/2015

I highly recommend N.B.C. for a wedding. I worked with Cortney and she was great. She made everything happen that I had asked for. I would recommend them as they have a million dollar view for a fraction of the price.

Sent on 05/15/2015
  • vanesscraw

Vanessa · Married on 03/21/2009

3.5

We had our wedding on the lawn and it was beautiful. Melissa (our coordinator) was great. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our day was perfect. She added special touches to the reception that we did not even ask for. We had the reception in the Everglades room(I was a little nervous at first do to the size and shape) but it turned out great. They set the room up so elegant and lit the window overlooking the ocean with candles. I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2009

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2012

3.8
      3.5

We had our wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel on March 31, 2012. I had always wanted to get married on the beach and when I saw the hotel (7years before I started dating my husband), I knew I would someday be married there. The casual elegance of the hotel and overall beach feel was a real draw. To my surprise years later when we began planning our wedding, they had completely rehabbed the rooms to top-rate style and added an adult pool and a second bar. Since we are from Chicago and most of our guests traveled to Naples from other cities the resort atmosphere was perfect. We worked with Melissa Read as our coordinator and she did a fantastic job. She gave us very realistic ideas of what we could and could not have for the wedding. She also provided her own creative ideas and touches to make the wedding perfect. The food and drinks were fantastic and the guests had a fabulous time. She also helped my in-laws plan our rehearsal dinner on the grounds at Broadwells restaurant on the golf course. As for the hotel there were some problems with the room reservations and I spent our first day of our wedding weekend at the front desk and on the phone with reservations trying to get my wedding party into their reserved rooms in our hotel block. To my dismay as they checked in they were placed in rooms clear across the resort in down-graded rooms. Ultimately the issue was remedied and we were all placed in rooms in the same area. Another issue we ran into is that our Guet Book was somehow misplaced. Our wedding planner put it in our room the night of the wedding and we missed it when we were leaving for our honeymoon. When we called a few days later, they did not have it nor did any of their cleaning staff have any idea of where it went. It basically disappeared from the hotel without us being able to even have a glimpse of it. Another thing we were disappointed in was that they threw out the top tier of our wedding cake that we had made a special flavor for us to have on our first wedding anniversary. They did offer to make a new one which we will probably take them up on but it won't be the same. Overall the venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and it was a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Gabi · Married on 05/06/2017

3.2
      3.0

My wedding took place at the Naples Beach Hotel and I feel like it was pretty disorganized on their end. The appetizers ran out, some staff was rude to guests, cake and coffee weren't served to everyone, miscommunication about the bride hiding before the ceremony, attitude directed at the vendors, .etc. I was blindsided that day, and really wish I was not writing this review, because up until my wedding day things were going really well with the hotel and the staff.
    The best thing about the venue is the food - everything was delicious. The hotel is great for cocktails and the rooms are really nice, but think twice about booking your event here, especially for the amount you pay.

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 02/20/2009

1.2
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

We recently got married on the lawn at the Naples Beach Hotel and I must say the catering manager (Melissa) was horrible. She threw out some of our wedding items that we personally brought, and did not accomodate our budget requests. Also, she had them make a "grooms cake" which looked HORRIBLE and it was chocolate which my husband is ALLERGIC to. Talk about not paying attention to details. By the time all items are accounted for you would be MUCH BETTER going to the Ritz. The venue itself it quite nice but if you get Melissa as your coordinator STAY CLEAR AWAY!!!

Sent on 03/20/2009