The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Reviews

87 | Naples, FL

87 Reviews for The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

Maribel · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding was PERFECT. Sarah Cardenas our wedding coordinator with the Beach Club was wonderful to work with. Everything went off without any flaws. Late changes and additions were never a problem. Thank you so much for making our SPECIAL DAY just that! Don and Mary Romeo

Sent on 09/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2011

My wedding at NBH on June 26, 2011 was the happiest day of my life. NBH is a beautiful, resort location. My guests are still talking about what an amazing time they had. The rooms, the beach, the food-- everything was fantastic. One crucial factor for the success of the day was working with Carrie Hartman at NBH; she is amazing and was a "wedding planner" from beginning to end. She was never too busy to meet me, to return my calls/emails, and she did everything with a lovely, happy attitude. It makes a huge difference to have someone like Carrie in your corner; this was my first wedding and sometimes you just need someone who knows what to do! Thank you NBH, especially Carrie; we can't wait to return for a visit!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Salli · Married on 06/10/2011

I got married at the Naples Hotel on June 10, 2011 - All I can say is Bravo!! It rained right before my ceremony, so it had to be moved inside and my guests never knew there was a change - just flawless.
    Susan handled my entire event from conception to completion with such passion; she is amazing at what she does!
    My guests felt like they were at home staying at the resort, everyone treated them like family. We will definitely making visiting the Naples Hotel a tradition!

Mrs. Salli Such

Sent on 07/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2011

We worked with Melissa at the Naples Beach Hotel for our wedding this past March. Words can not express how thankful I am for the beautiful rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception we had there. The customer service I received while working with them was also phenomenal. They were so polite and very accommodating to all of our needs- not to mention how quick Melissa was to responding to all of my emails and phone calls. She served as a great resource for information and had very creative ideas for our wedding. Melissa went above-and-beyond at making our special day perfect- she was very hands-on with everything and her level of profession was very noteworthy. The site looked amazing when it was all set up- it was completely breathtaking. The food and beverages were so well made, all of our guests complimented us on choosing them. Our wedding cake that the Naples Beach Hotel provided- simply beautiful and matched perfectly to all our specifications. At our reception, the Captain did such a fantastic job at making sure our big day was very special and that everything went according to what we had planed. Overall, we give Melissa, the staff and the Naples Beach Hotel our highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Staci · Married on 03/11/2011

My daughter had a beach wedding on March 11, 2011 ~ it could not have been more perfect! The guests all had a wonderful time and I think they are sold on Naples as well. Melissa Read, the SR Catering and Conference Services Manager at The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club was a delight to work with. Her suggestions and energy made the event so elegant and everything ran very smoothly. The updates to the Hotel are amazing and I am trying to figure out when I can return!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Randy · Married on 10/02/2010

Our daughter got married on October 2, 2010 at The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club. It was truly a magical day for Rachel and Spencer, and everyone who attended. We have received emails and letters for the past two weeks from our guests telling us what a wonderful time they had at the wedding.
    We can not say enough about Melissa Read our coordinator. Melissa, went above and beyond in everything she did for us. There was never a doubt in my mind that this wasn't going to live up to all our expectations, and that is only because Melissa was handling it all. I am happy to say that it exceeded all of our expectations and more. Most of our guests stayed at the hotel for the week end and Clinton Winn The Executive Meeting Manager made sure that our guest had wonderful accommodations. Kenny Graham The Director of Audiovisual Services did a wonderful lighting job for us. The food was delicious, and the presentation was beautiful. I do not want to leave out that, the sunset that evening was truly amazing! It was probably the best one yet...

Sent on 10/16/2010

Lindsay · Married on 08/07/2010

They made our day so special! They exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2010

The most amazing place for a wedding! Everything was so perfect. All my guests stayed there as well and we partied all weekend. Love the NBH and it will continue to be a family tradition to visit year after year!

Sent on 08/21/2010

Margo · Married on 01/03/2010

The wedding, reception and venue were perfect from start to finish. Susan Savino was wonderful to work with, she made everything go smoothly and the event was a dream come true. All of her knowledge made choosing the minister, photographer, florist and music easy and we loved all of them. We would highly recomend The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club to everyone looking for a sunset beach setting. We wish that we could do it all again, thanks to Susan and her staff, we would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Cheryl · Married on 11/21/2009

The Naples Beach Hotel was perfect for our reception. This was a destination wedding for us as 195 peoples traveled, mostly from Massachusetts, to attend our wedding.
    Many of our guests stayed at the Hotel which is right on the Beach.They had exactly what we wanted. Our cocktail hour was held at sunset on the Ocean Lawn, followed by our reception at the River of Grass Ballroom.The next morning our guests joined us for a buffet breakfast. The food and service we received was outstanding.We worked with Melissa Read and she made planning our wedding so easy. We love the atmosphere at this Hotel. They have a great Beach Bar, the staff was friendly and helpful and the location could't have been better.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Tracy · Married on 06/27/2009

I was recently married at the "Naples Beach Club" as we call it here in Naples....My deciding factor on selecting this resort for our beach wedding was highly based on price and my first meeting with Susan Savino, the coordinator.

Susan was so easy to talk to and down to earth, she wasn't "stuffy or fake" like the other coordinators I had met with at other resorts. She was able to customize our entire wedding wishes, from the food selections to the alcohol selections she made it so easy and stressfree for us to plan our wedding day.

Also the food tasting was amazing! Susan also made suggestions to us that helped us greatly in our selections. She also returned ALL my email questions and phone calls within a day!

So here comes our wedding day and we had bad storms the night before so the beach was basically washed away, so not enough room to hold the wedding on the beach....what to do?? Susan came through like magic, had our ceremony set up on the lawn area with the beach in the background...our photo's are amazing and better yet our guests didn't get sand all over their feet or in their shoes so they were probably happy about being on the lawn as well!!

The room decor was perfect, just like I imagined it...every detail was perfect. I selected satin champagne linens with white and told Susan I wanted the room to just "glow" with candles and uplighting..and sure enough that's what I got. Very classy decor and they providing potted palms with uplighting and votives in addition to what I provided as my centerpieces with submersible glowlytes and water, etc...Susan stayed to make sure things were going "right" then Patrick took over and he was GREAT as well! Patrick was very "prim and proper" and it just added so much class to the event. For example, someone had tripped over my dress and we both went down on the dance floor! We were both laughing but Patrick zoomed over to help me up and my friend!! Let's see...

The servers, the bartenders...everyone was very professional and relaxed.

My biggest wish for our wedding was that I wanted it to be beautiful, yet fun - no drama - just fun for everyone and good food and plenty of whatever our guests needed....let me say that weeks later my guests are still telling me that was the best wedding food they've ever had and the cake....they couldn't believe how good it was! we did a Key Lime cake and the bottom tier we did a banana foster flavor....truly amazing cake and food.

The rooms: we had the cabana suite on the beach our friends all had rooms and they were much nicer than what I could see on the website.

If you are looking for a casual, super fun, yet beautiful and classy resort on the beach this is your place! If you are looking for a stuffy resort with employees with "fake" personalities this is not the place for you.....

Feel free to email me with any other questions about our wedding here! sunburst806@msn.com

Sent on 08/07/2009
  • KK

Lynda · Married on 06/25/2009

(These scores do not reflect my rating of the salon. - more on than below)

Naples Beach Hotel was a perfect choice for us. We came from out of state for a small ceremony at the beach. The great thing about the location is that with their lawn, we could get married at the beach, without being on the beach. Due to strong winds, and weather issues, we had to move the original site of the ceremony, but Melissa was still able to keep us outside, just close to the building. The location was still beautiful and everything worked out in the end.

Melissa was extremely helpful during the planning process. They were extremely accomodating with all of our requests. Because of our small size (16 total), they allowed us to go into their restaurant for our dinner/reception. This was key in our decision making, because, with our small numbers, we did not want the typical plated dinner reception that you have with larger weddings. The wait staff was a little unorganized, but this was the first time they had done something like this in the restaurant itself, so we have to cut them some slack.

The food was fabulous, and the portions were huge. The chef was willing to accomodate special dinner requests for the bride and groom, which was another key point for us. The wedding cake was DELICIOUS! My hats off to the chef!!

If I had it to do over again, I probably would not use the hotel's salon. Unfortunately, I can't score them separately. I thought they were extremely overpriced for what they did. If you are really picky about how you want your hair, you might want to go elsewhere. While my hair did look good, in spite of showing pictures of how I wanted it styled, it wasn't really that close. I didn't make an issue of it because I was so happy about getting married, and frankly, there was no time to redo it anyway. They did a good job styling my two daughters, except that both styles looked very similar, and the girls did not want to look the same. My daughters left before I was done, so I didn't see their manicures/pedicures until later. I'm sorry to say I wasn't impressed. While having the salon right there is very convenient, and the ladies were very nice, I don't think the quality of service matched the high prices.

All in all, Naples Beach Hotel is a great choice!

Sent on 07/28/2009
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 04/12/2008

I loved having our wedding at the NBH! Most of our out of town guests stayed at the hotel and loved taking advantage of all of the different activities, places to eat, the pool, and the beach. Melissa, our coordinator, was very helpful in making sure that everything went just the way it was supposed to. Our ceremony was breathtaking- on the Ocan Lawn at Sunset. We had an amazing time- couldn't have been better!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Lyndsey · Married on 11/17/2006

I had my ceremony on a grass lawn in front of the beach during sunset, and the reception in the resort's ballroom overlooking the golfcourse. They did the catering and wedding cake too, so that was one less vendor I had to hire. The food was amazing and staff very professional. The pricing was reasonable, and much better than the local competitors such as LaPlaya or the Ritz-Carlton. They were able to work with my requests, even difficult ones. The venue was perfect and i wouldn't change a thing. I have to say that the success of the day is largely in part due to the resort's wedding coordinator (who is included in the package) Paige Simpson. She is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. She is SO great to work with. People kept telling me all day that I was such a calm bride, and it's because I knew Paige was behind everything. She took care of every detail so I didn't have to worry. I was able to enjoy the day and I think that's so important. And my wedding turned out absolutly amazing! I would definetely reccomend the resort for their venue, food, cake, and especially Paige!

Sent on 12/02/2006

Susan · Married on 06/08/2013

A few minutes of rain delayed our outdoor wedding!! But after calming the bride and drying off chairs the ceremony proceeded as planned!! The staff was wonderful in accommodating the delay and entertaining guests! I don't think anyone even knew there was a delay!! Food, service, flowers, cake it was all above our expectations!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2012

Thank you everyone who worked with us!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2012

The Naples Beach Hotel is the perfect place to have your Florida wedding! The staff was wonderful and always made us feel so special. They were very accommodating and listened to everything we wanted for our wedding. The staff was very professional and amazing at planning our wedding reception! Cocktail hour was awesome, the room and set up was beautiful, the dinner was delicious, and the service from start to finish was superb! Thank you everyone who worked with us!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2012

Our destination wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel was beautiful and perfect! Our ceremony was on the Ocean Lawn and our reception was in the Everglades Room
    . Our guests can't stop talking about it. All of the staff offered exceptional service, especially Carrie (Catering Manager) and Patrick (Banquet Captain.) We highly recommend the Naples Beach Hotel for weddings!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2012

We had our wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel & we loved it!! The resort staff was very helpful and friendly and the it was very affordable for a resort on the beach in Naples. Our wedding was a destination wedding and the resort made us feel very comfortable and that our wedding was in great hands. Our wedding was beautiful from the ceremony to the reception, they exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend the resort for your wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2012
  • Z

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2010

Great location. We were almost interrupted by Tropical Storm Bonnie moving our beach ceremony into the atrium. The event staff waited it out and made our wedding happen outside as planned and rehearsed. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Mindy · Married on 05/28/2010

My husband and I recently had our wedding and reception at the Naples Beach and Golf Hotel. We are both from Illinois and had never been seen the resort in person, but found it through the internet. Melissa Read was the wedding coordinator and we dealt with her both over the phone and via the internet. She was very helpful and was able to answer all of our questions. The resort had everything that we and our guests needed for the weekend. The restaurants were great, and we were able to hold our rehearsal dinner at HB's on the property. The salon/spa did the hair for me and the bridesmaids and I was very happy with how they all turned out. Our ceremony was directly on the beach, which offered a great sunset and beautiful pictures. If you are outside be prepared for lookie-loos. There was a whole group of random people watching and taking pictures, but they were not in the way. The reception was also on the property and everything was very well done, from the food to the cake and decoration. We would defiantly recommend this location for a destination wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Andrea · Married on 02/20/2010

Getting married at Naples Beach Hotel was a excellent idea. Our wedding coordinator Melissa Read was great. She answered all our questions (me, mother in law and groom lol), she also was there for the food tasting and the rehearsal . She knows the business very well and all our vendors were happy working with her.
    The location for the wedding ceremony was spectacular, overlooking the ocean and the most beautiful sunset, which allow us to take pictures on the beach after the ceremony. The food was yummy and the room with the golf view was clean and beautiful decorated (I also loved our wedding cake which was included ). After the reception we had a complimentary ocean/pool view room which champagne, roses and chocolate waiting for us ... great ending :)
    One thing to be aware of ... the rate of the rooms during season is high 300 + , so we called other hotels and got lower rates for our guest, which worked out well.

All our guest LOVED it and I will recommend this venue to anyone :)

Andrea Friedman

Sent on 03/08/2010

Katarina · Married on 07/18/2009

We recently got married and had reception dinner in the Naples Beach Hotel.
    Melissa (catering coordinator) provided exceptional service during planning our wedding and especially on the wedding day. When planning, she was easy to speak with, she understood and accommodated our needs very well. She always had clear answers and intelligent and creative ideas for us. We had set up certain budget for reception and I am very happy to say that it stayed respected.
    Our reception was fantastic! The room set up was so beautiful and elegant. The centerpieces were absolutely amazing. It was georgeous. Every detail was just perfect!
    The wait staff was very friendly and courteous. And the food they were serving, oh man, the food was incredible. Their chicken francaise was the best we (and our guests) ever have.
    In our reception package was also the wedding cake. They have a big selection of flavors for dough and filling.. so many choices...we had so much fun cake tasting and picking the flavors we love and so the design. The cake turned out great, looked absolutely awesome!
    We had room in NBH too. We received several gifts from our friends and family on reception site, and, I don't know how the staff did it, but it was really cool to find gifts in room after reception, before we went to sleep. And BTW room was absolutely wonderful with an ocean view, just what a couple needs to wake up to on the first married day.
    Towards the value, because it was only 19 people total, it was a bit issue to find nice place on the beach which would have reasonable prices. The NBH could offer best prices for comparable services than any other comparable site by far.
    We highly recommend The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club for wedding and I believe for any other big event too. They go above and beyond...

Sent on 08/06/2009
  • Loydie

Loydie · Married on 04/14/2019

My wedding was 4/14/19

The staff there were very nice!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

This place is phenomenal! It's located directly on the beach in south Naples. It's close to 5th avenue, fantastic shopping and family friendly activities. There is a beach bar and pool bar both offering wonderful cocktails and food. HB's on the Gulf also has great food and service with views of the Gulf! I recommend the mussels. All of the rooms have been renovated and each tower is different which holds true to a family owned hotel. If you want a corporate feel, don't stay here. This hotel is unique - you will never find another like this and that's what I love about it. There are about 6 towers and the rooms in each are different but all updated and have that wonderful Florida and Naples feel about them. Because of all of these reasons and more we decided to have our wedding there. They did a FANTASTIC job! From the planning stages to the food to the setup, etc. etc. It was the perfect place to have a wedding but also a place where family and friends could also have a vacation and enjoy there time in Naples. We had exceptional service, food was great, no stress the day of the wedding, beautiful function space - we truly loved everything! A special thank you to Mary Beth and Sue Savino! You two made our wedding the best it could be and for that we are forever grateful!

Sent on 12/06/2015