The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club Reviews

87 | Naples, FL

87 Reviews for The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

I had a great experience at the Naples Beach Hotel! Melissa was amazing!! It's such a beautiful venue; not "commercial" looking at all, like several other properties that we looked at. They made us feel right at home.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2014

Loved getting married here. The staff was amazing and took care of us the whole time. The hotel has a resort feel and the staff was very accommodating. The catering department always had everything ready for is.
    The day of the wedding was perfect. As a bride it was so nice not to have to worry about setting anything up, Lindsay (our event planner) had everything in its place, she communicated with me all day and I was a stress free bride.
    I will definitely be returning to the Naples Beach Hotel for an anniversary or two. I loved everything about our wedding there.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Lilliam · Married on 06/28/2014

This is hotel has a beautiful setting for an outside ceremony in front of the beach at the Ocean Lawn. The Everglades Dining Room is a renovated and impressive room for a reception. The food and cake was delicious and well presented. The service was excellent. The suite for the brides is enormous and with views of the beach and ceremony area. A great place to celebrate the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/01/2014

The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Lilliam, it was a pleasure working with all of the wedding party.
    -Tha Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

Laura · Married on 04/04/2014

Susan was amazing right from the start. After meeting her and seeing the grounds we knew this was the spot. We got such a welcoming relaxed feeling. Of course the place is beautiful and the whole staff is amazing but Susan really went out of her way to give us everything we wanted. Any time we wanted to meet her or had questions she responded immediately. Our friends/family can't stop raving how this was the BEST weedding they have ever attended. They never had so much fun !!!

Steve and Laura Gaczkowski

Sent on 04/08/2014

Nicholas · Married on 12/12/2013

From start to finish NBH made everything happen. Our reception on the beach was breath taking. The ceremony on the lawn looked better than I imagined it. I couldn't ask for a better wedding. Thank you Naples Beach Hotel for your help and success.

Sent on 12/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

My wedding was an absolute dream. Whenever I think of my wedding this always comes to mind, but most importantly the people who made this dream possible, I can't thank you enough. Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with. She made the entire planning process so much easier for me and was extremely professional. Not only is the resort beautiful, clean and fun- the staff at this resort go above and beyond to make memorable experiences for each guest. They made me and all of my guest feel so special...they all left wanting to plan their next trip back (we are from Miami).

Lindsay and everyone at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, thank you so much for making my wedding spectacular and unforgettable. This resort will always be our "special place". We can't thank you enough.

Love, Carlos and Sarah)

Sent on 03/16/2014

Emily · Married on 10/25/2013

Can't say enough about this beautiful venue! Our guests were raving about what a great wedding it was. You cannot beat the location...our ceremony on the lawn at sunset was a dream come true! Lindsay our coordinator was amazing as well she was very helpful and organized. The food was delicious and the service was great. We also had a celebration BBQ the night after the wedding which was also well done.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Caileen · Married on 10/12/2013

Melissa Reed at the NBHGC was FANTASTIC! I can not say enough about all the work she did for us. This was a destination wedding, and Melissa responded to my thousands of emails immediately. Every tiny detail that we thought about was covered by her and her team. We were very specific in the way we wanted the room setup, and she made sure that our vision came to life. The wedding was in the Everglades ballroom which was recently renovated, and it was gorgeous. The neutral tones allowed us to bring in our color scheme and lighting and nothing clashed. The dance floor was big enough to accommodate every guest!! The food was delicious and served promptly and hot! I made sure I had time to sit down and enjoy it. I gave them a picture of my wedding cake and they were able to replicate it precisely.

Our wedding at the NBHGC went off without a hitch and that was completely 100% due to Melissa and her team. I want to have a party their every year!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Regina · Married on 07/13/2013

Melissa Read was our Catering Services Manager; she is remarkably thorough and professional--and is also a sweet, down-to-earth person. My (now) husband and I wanted to plan our own wedding--and we did take a lead role in this. However, Melissa assisted us in a huge way--making the selection of linens & courses for our sit-down dinner a very smooth process and offering helpful advice in other important ways: e.g., regarding reputable vendors, the best site for the cocktail hour (we already knew which room we wanted for the dinner), and how to best arrange the dining room for visual appeal & function. She also helped with the room block for our guests. About 2 months before the wedding, we sampled different salads, dressings, sorbets, & potatoes, the "dual entrée" dishes we'd requested, various gravies, and cakes. How much fun & delicious this was--in an elegant dining room, with cheerful attendants & Melissa overseeing everything. My then fiancé and I felt so special--like a king and queen. Though the scale on our wedding day was so much larger of course (about 115 guests), the NBH staff managed to make everyone feel royal. Yet there's nothing stiff or snobby about the folks who work there. There's nothing stiff or snobby about the space itself, either. The charming hint of Old Florida that greets you when you step into the lobby and the clean, beachy elegance of the Everglades Room where our dinner was held were very welcoming. The room looked gorgeous when, before our guests came in, I snuck in for a peek. Roberto, the banquet manager, took pains to make sure the table theme cards family & I had made and the favors we'd spent hours decorating were perfectly placed on the linens I'd chosen. Numerous guests would later tell me ours was "the best wedding" they'd ever been to. My sincere thanks to Melissa, Roberto, and all at NBH for the scrumptious food, beautiful setting, and stellar service that made the reception on our blessed wedding day an enormous success!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Angie · Married on 06/13/2013

Lindsay Plantier is the Catering & Conference service manager and she helped me plan for over 2 years preparing for our wedding reception! Not only did she help me order my wedding cupcake boxes but she also enabled me to order specialty items like our guest signature frame, and dinner menus plus had these items shipped directly to the hotel to be placed in her care. Our reception was beautifully decorated, considering I live in Pennsylvania she made planning a destination wedding so easy. We didn't want to leave this gorgeous hotel!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Gail · Married on 04/06/2013

Brides, this is the perfect setting for a wedding! A grassed area for the ceremony and the beautiful Naples Beach and the Gulf of Mexico beyond. Melissa Read and her staff have many years of wedding venue experience and try their best to accommodate all your wants and needs. Thanks to her experience it led to a perfect stress free wedding weekend. We held the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception here and everything was wonderful. The food was outstanding, Melissa was happy to help with anything that we needed and did it all with a smile, very professional. The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is a land mark hotel here in Naples and it is easy to understand why it is the choice for a wedding venue for many brides.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Victoria · Married on 04/06/2013

Melissa and the Naples Beach Hotel staff was amazing from beginning to end. Our wedding was the best ever due to their attentiveness. We held our rehearsal dinner, pre-wedding prepping, ceremony, and reception here. Melissa was very helpful to work with before the wedding. She understood what we wanted and made it happen. Most importantly, the day of the wedding went smoothly and my groom and I could just enjoy our time all day. That is the best thing you can ask for. The food, cake, and wine was delicious! The ocean lawn is a perfect spot for a ceremony. When we were originally touring it, I got butterflies in my stomach and knew we had to have our ceremony there. Our reception room turned out beautiful with the decor and lighting the Beach Hotel provided. Everything was just perfect. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Best decision ever made! The most perfect wedding on the Gulf Lawn. It really seemed like the perfect weekend. We live in Ohio and it was a breeze to plan from afar. My husband and I did the planning. Sarah Cardenas was wonderful in assisting us and she made the wedding day go so smoothly. Our guests loved to stay at the hotel. We also looked at the Ritz and La Playa. This venue was superior and felt more authentic. We went back to visit this winter and will be going back again in March!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Makenzi · Married on 03/09/2013

Susan, Patrick and everyone at the beach hotel were great. The valets went above and beyond for deliveries and visitors in the morning of the wedding. They were so helpful and accommodating without even being asked. They think of things no bride and groom even know are important until they take complete care of everything. More expensive than other places we looked but well worth the extra money

Sent on 03/18/2013

Sandy · Married on 02/14/2013

We were very pleased with how our wedding turned out at the Naples Beach Hotel. We were privileged to work with Melissa Read - who was awesome! All of the other staff was always right on point and right there to get us whatever we needed. I would highly recommend their facility.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Shawn · Married on 01/26/2013

Staff is amazing and very attentive. Property is beautiful, clean and well kept. The catering manager Carrie Hartman is amazing. Her customer service skills are impeccable. Our wedding was perfect. It could not have gone bette. The site, the beach, the food, the staff, the property, along with our hotel room exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue. Was well worth the money.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Elle · Married on 12/15/2012

Congratulations on your engagement to anyone who is reading these reviews in search of a wedding venue!! I was married in December 2012 at the Naples Beach Hotel and it was the perfect place for a wedding ceremony. All of our guests still talk about it and say that it really was an actual fun wedding to go to, more akin to a vacation than a wedding. Melissa Read, our Wedding Coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She helped every step of the way, was incredibly organized, and really worked so hard to create a very personalized experience. The food was FANTASTIC!! Blew us away, every dish we tried was delicious. We were married on Ocean Lawn around sunset - simply gorgeous. I would highly recommend the Naples Beach Hotel to anyone who is planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Sara David

Sara · Married on 12/08/2012

My finance and I chose the Naples Beach Hotel for it is charming atmosphere, beautiful Ocean Lawn, and genuine hospitality. We are both locals, but knew that many of our guests would be traveling to attend our wedding and we wanted to them to experience a fun weekend in a relaxed setting. It was the best decision we could have made!

Carrie Hartman, an event coordinator for the hotel, worked with me every step of the way to help me realize my vision of our wedding ceremony and reception. She even helped find the perfect spot for our first look out on the golf course. When the wedding day arrived, the ceremony was expertly orchestrated. After the ceremony, our guests enjoyed a complimentary cocktail hour while we took pictures with our family and wedding party. Then my new husband and I had a photo shoot on the beach during sunset - priceless! When I walked to into my reception, I was absolutely stunned. As a bride on my wedding day, it was hard for me to take it all in, but it was even more beautiful than I had imagined.

Thank you to the Naples Beach Club for making my wedding dreams come true! Our guests are still raving about the lovely weather, the gorgeous sunset, the beautiful venue, amazing food and the warm hospitality. It was an absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Paula · Married on 12/01/2012

They are the BEST and most BEAUTiFUL place to have a beach wedding. We can't thank the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club enough for the AMAZING job they did on our wedding reception and rehearsal dinner! We had our Wedding Reception on the ocean lawn and it was absolutely PERFECT. The backdrop and the photos were GORGEOUS, just BREATHTAKING! But beyond that Sarah and the staff were incredible to work with. The food was absolutely AMAZING and the decor was STUNNING! Sarah took care of our every need, and we hardly had to say something and she had already taken care of it. The staff went ABOVE and BEYOND and were so helpful. They did more for us than any other place we looked at, and the Chef was more than AMAZING. All of our guests are still raving about the food and decor a month later. We've all been to a lot of weddings, but all of us agree this was the BEST. They also did an amazing job on the rehearsal dinner - the setup was GORGEOUS. They went above and beyond and were so incredible accommodating. The rooms were gorgeous and all of our guests loved the Hotel. I cannot begin to tell you how accommodating they were, or how first class everything was. To top it off our sunset wedding photos on the beach there were EXTRAORDINARY. You won't find a more beautiful spot, or a more talented staff. The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is truly one of our favorite places now and we HIGHLY recommend Sarah and the entire staff. We were just blown away with their level of service and commitment to the details. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Misty · Married on 10/20/2012

I highly recommend the Naples Beach Club as the #1 place to get married in SW Florida. Susan Savino (our coordinator) was truly amazing. From the moment I met Susan, she was my go to person for anything that my heart could dream up, she made me feel as though I was the only bride/event in the world and even down to the silliest of requests she always made it happen with a smile. You would expect that if you were throwing a very lavish ceremony but my event was actually on the smaller side. We were so impressed that everything was handled for you without the hidden fees that we had experienced at other places and that there was no stuffiness from anyone, just an amazing sense of hospitality was provided to each and every guest. I really wanted a very beautiful, laidback, family celebration and that is exactly what I got. Everyone raved about the beauty of the venue, the taste of the food, and how much fun they had. Best of all on my wedding day Susan and Patrick were my life savers. They took care of every detail and all I had to do was show up. Even when I forgot the flower girl basket and pillow Susan was right there to handle it. My wedding really was one of the best days of my life. I got to have that moment that all brides dream about where it is just about my husband and I and the first moment we see each other. I know that was possible through all of the hard work Susan and the staff put in. I could not give a higher recommendation for the Naples Beach Club, their staff, and Susan Savino.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Lizzie · Married on 07/21/2012

The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is an exquisite wedding venue. The old Florida style hotel, situated beach-side, is a romantic and charming place for the big day. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful. The hotel set up the white chairs, white arch and flowers, the unity sand ceremony, and a bar and tables for the cocktail hour. The reception inside the Mangrove Room was well executed, with gorgeous food and plenty of space for dancing and mingling. The wait staff was friendly and professional. The cake was lovely, and more important, delicious - I can recommend the berry filling. The best part of the Beach Club is Melissa Read, the SR Catering and Conference Service Manager. She is enthusiastic and efficient. From the first call she was kind and helpful. She thought of many details that had escaped my mind and tied everything together for an unforgettable, magnificent wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Dori · Married on 05/04/2012

This place was the first place we looked at ..we looked all over...IT WAS THE BEST!!!! It 's so beautiful ,i dreamed of a place like this.very reasonable and accomadating.also sarah caradenas i would reccomend her to world, theres no words to describe how amazing she was. We will truly miss her.she made our wedding day a fairy tale.thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Leah · Married on 04/21/2012

The Naples Beach Hotel was an excellent venue for our wedding. They were very flexible with the planning and easily accommodated any last minute changes that sprang up. They have a large campus with many buildings and multiple sites to host events during the wedding weekend. The wedding planner that worked with me from the Hotel (Susan Savino) was fabulous and really a life saver! It was a great event and the staff handled many of the details that I had never thought about. I would recommend the Naples Beach Hotel to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/24/2012

After we outgrew our original space at a local restaurant Melissa the Catering Manager helped our planner Paige bring our vision to life!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Hilary · Married on 10/22/2011

If you dream of the perfect beach wedding, I highly recommend NBH and wedding coordinator Melissa Read. It was a pleasure to work with Melissa, who is straightforward, professional, and was extremely responsive to any changes/requests we had along the way. Thanks to her experience and exemplary attention to detail, our wedding weekend went off without a hitch. In fact, it exceeded our expectations! The beach ceremony was elegant and beautiful, and the reception venue glowed with candles and soft-lighting - just as the demanding bride had requested. :) The food (which, truth be told, we weren't that thrilled with during our "tasting") was AWESOME. All of our guest raved about the friendly and accommodating staff, the beautiful and clean rooms, and the amazing food. Best day of my life - hands down. Thank you Melissa and NBH.

Sent on 11/05/2011