The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel Reviews

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel 5
The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel 6
The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel 7

Titra · Married on 02/14/2015

Amazing service!! My husband and I came down from Michigan to get married and they were super helpful before and after our arrival. They respond to all of are questions on a timely manner. They are affordable. We had an awesome time. Thanks for making our wedding/honeymoon a great experience.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Donna · Married on 01/23/2015

We loved our entire experience. It was the perfect ceremony, and exactly what we wanted. Everyone was so nice and welcoming to us.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Really easy to work with if your out of town. Very affordable, friendly and professional people. We were married on the 12th Avenue access in Sept 2014 and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Maria · Married on 09/12/2014

One word….perfect! From the first connection with Nicole at The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel I felt so confident in their services. I am from out-of-state and was coordinating the most important event of my life via email and phone conversations. All of my questions were answered and she provided additional vendor contact information for all my wedding needs. As a bride we tend to stress about the little details but the professionalism and the communication put my mind at ease! By the time we arrived in Myrtle Beach, I was a very relaxed bride. I know….amazing! We had a meeting with Richard, the preacher, who has a wonderful personality. He was very engaging and has a great sense of humor. We chose the wedding on the beach, sand ceremony (highly recommended), the arch, potted urns, shells, tiki torches and photographer. It was absolutely beautiful! We received over 400 photos on a disk and they were stunning. Very talented woman! From beginning to end of our dealings with The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel was extraordinary. I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Crystal · Married on 08/02/2014

We had a great experience with Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel... not even the rain could put a damper on our day! The Pastor,Nicole & Kendall are all very sweet people and made us feel like we were home with family. I can't wait to go back and renew our vows on the beach.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2014

I really had a great experience with Sand and Surf...although plans went sour because of the rain they were so understanding and courteous of our feelings as we had a smooth transition over to the chapel to perform the ceremony. They worked well with my five children as well...my 17 month old thought teh officiant/priest was family as she continually strayed awayed from the group pics to see him face to face. This wedding chapel is apart of our family now!!! We will come back to renew our vows on the beach and would like to take this opportunity to recommend this chapel to any future bride and grooms.

Carmichael and Michelle Coats from Columbus Ohio

Sent on 08/04/2014

Holly · Married on 07/23/2014

Every thing went great. If you were planning a wedding or vow renewal this is the place to go

Sent on 08/08/2014

Bobbi · Married on 07/02/2014

Thank you so much for making our day the best EVER! Niccole was just incredibly helpful with rearranging our day/time last minute, moving it a day earlier due to Hurricane Arthur. Richard did an amazing job officiating our ceremony, and Kendall, the photographer, (I think that was her name; sorry if I got it wrong!) was just so friendly and our pictures turned out incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you all for helping make our dream come true! T.J. and Bobbi Fisher

Sent on 07/20/2014

Beth · Married on 06/25/2014

We would recommend the Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel to everyone. Niccole, Richard & Kendall were all very professional, accommodating, and friendly. Richard (officiant) went out of his way to make us comfortable and he was really great with our 15 month old during the ceremony and pictures (which turned out beautifully). It was a stress free ceremony and we really couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Krystal · Married on 06/10/2014

I love the stress free atmosphere that was provided. Nicole was very accommodating and quick to answer any questions that arose. We were given the opportunity to meet with Rev. Richard the day before the ceremony. Doing so really made the ceremony feel more personal. The sand ceremony was precious, and everything turned out exactly like I had imagined. The pictures turned out absolutely stunning. I couldn't be more satisfied with the services provided! Thank you for being a part of our big day.

Aaron and Krystal Green

Sent on 06/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

We came down this past weekend and got married on the beach. Niccole in the office is very helpful and friendly. The pastor is professional and put us at ease. The photographer is very sweet and was able to get some great poses and we cannot wait to get our pictures in the mail. We got married at 10am (not too hot yet and the wind was not bad.) there were a few ppl who stopped to see what was going on and asked if they could watch our wedding and that was a little odd, but sweet. The ceremony spot is very close to a lifeguard stand and when the pastor started the ceremony, the lifeguard stood up the entire time. super sweet moment! the BEST $302.00 i have ever spent!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2014

We got married on May 31 on the beach. It turned out absolutely beautiful! Niccole, the wedding coordinator, was awesome. She always got back to me quickly and was very pleasant. I changed my mind on a couple of things (a lot) and she was very accommodating. The officiant was Rev. Richard and he was so professional, but very down to earth. He made us feel very comfortable with everything and was so funny! We got our pictures today and I am very pleased, they turned out gorgeous. I would definitely recommend The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel, they made our day stress free and memorable.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Eva · Married on 05/17/2014

We loved doing business with the myrtle beach wedding chapel. They are very nice people to work with. It's everything and more than we expected. Beautiful ceremony and beautiful day. My husband and I give a 6 out of 5 stars :)

Sent on 05/21/2014

Holly · Married on 05/17/2014

Absolutely loved our wedding on the beach! Richard and Nicole were great! All questions answered and very helpful thru all the planning! Our wedding was perfect and highly recommend The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel to anyone that is looking for these services!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Dave · Married on 02/27/2014

We planned a simple wedding in late February. These folks did an absolutely wonderful job as far as communication with us while out of town prior to the event. They were completely flexible when we changed the date due to weather (even though the chapel was available in poor weather conditions). Very professional, friendly, and accommodating. The photographer was extremely experienced and was able to get great photo shots... All in all, I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in North Myrtle Beach. They did a fantastic job and made our experience a stress-free event. I really don't think you can get any better than these folks!

- Dave & Connie Boyd.

Sent on 03/02/2014

deidre · Married on 02/20/2014

Very professional!!!! We had a ceremony just the two of us and it was very nice!!! The pictures came out great!!!

Sent on 03/04/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2013

I would recommend them to anybody! They are wonderful! They made everything exactly how we wanted! The pictures turned out so good too. I was VERY satisfied with the service! The pastor made us feel very comfortable and laughed with is to make us more relaxed considering we were a nervous wreck! Lol.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Thanks so much for making our day so wonderful and special. Can't take you all enough, the pictures turned out so good., Rich was so sweet, even though i was nervous he still got a few good laughs out of me. Ashley did such a wonder job on the pictures, had a blast taking them. I would recommend this chapel to my friends for there wedding.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Nona · Married on 10/23/2013

I can't say enough good things about Minister Rich and the staff at The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel. We arrived in N. Myrtle Beach and contacted them on Monday. Nicole was great in walking us through our options and getting our wedding scheduled for the following Wednesday. Minister Rich met with us before the wedding and performed the most beautiful ceremony. The day was just perfect! We had a couple of questions after the ceremony and Nicole was patient with us and diligent in getting back with us quickly and in a friendly and professional manner. We were blown away when we received our photo disk in the mail the week after the wedding. Ashley got so many amazing pictures that it was impossible to choose our favorites. The pictures were artistic, creative and amazingly captured all of the emotion of the ceremony. Everything went so fast, that I was afraid that we wouldn't get many pictures, we were on the beach for less than a half hour from start to finish. So imagine my surprise when we found 122 beautiful pictures on our disk! We were more than satisfied with the service, and would highly recommend The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel to anyone! Thank you all for making my wedding day so very special.

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/11/2013

WOW, what a GREAT experience we had with The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel. Everything was perfect. Also, Thank You Brittney for doing my hair, makeup and helping me get dressed, your services were A+. I am so glad that we chose The MBWC for being such a huge part of our Wedding Day.

Kim and Jim Barnes

Sent on 10/13/2013

I had a very small and intimate wedding on the beach. The staff at Myrtle Beach wedding Chapel were very friendly and accommodating. I was always able to get timely responses to any questions that I had. The pictures and video came out great. Of all the chapels I looked at in Myrtle Beach, this one hands down had the best value and quality. Their packages and photography cannot be beat. I recommend them to anyone that I know who is getting married and doesnt want to break the bank. They have so many different options to choose from and also provide the chapel as a back up location for bad weather. I am so glad that I found them. Pastor Richard was really nice and helpful. Niccole was always there to answer my questions. The photographer/videographer did an amazing job, she took so many shots and we got all of them so we had a nice variety. I do not think we would have gotten this with the photographers who already charge hundreds to thousands of dollars. We spent under $500 for our entire beach ceremony, including decorations, video and photos. You can't beat that at all. Thanks Myrtle Beach wedding Chapel for making my day special and affordable.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Kelsey · Married on 10/09/2013

I had such a wonderful experience dealing with The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel. I couldn't have done it with out Nicole! She was amazing and kept me sane through the whole process! I would highly recommend this place and I'm even looking forward to being able to renew my vows with them!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Mary · Married on 10/08/2013

Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding ceremony! The weather wasn't cooperative to have our wedding on the beach as originally planned but the church was perfect.

Kelsey · Married on 10/08/2013

I was beyond pleased with my services from both Richard and the wonderful Nicole! There was "possible rain" for my wedding day and we switched it from the beach to the chapel. Richards sense of humor got me through this and he was so amazing! Nicole kept me sane through the whole process. Any questions I needed she would respond within hours. Any reassurance I needed, she was there. I couldn't have made it through this as easily without these two! I highly recommend anyone who wants a stress free and lovely wedding to come to them!

Kelsey & Juan

Mary · Married on 10/05/2013

Thanks to the Myrtle Beach wedding Chapel, I had my dreams wedding!