The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock Reviews

The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock 5
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

This place is georgous, and Marla the owner was SO helpful during the whole process! Plus the price cant be beat. We got the whole venue for a whole weekend for the price some place cost for one 8 hour day. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful, quite place. ❤

The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock 6
    The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock 7
    The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock 8
    The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock 9
    The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock 10
    Sent on 07/13/2019

The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and the beautiful photos Allison. I’m glad you enjoyed the weekend with your family at our venue.

Amy · Married on 02/10/2018

I am so happy that we chose The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock for our ceremony and reception! The venue is so picturesque, and an absolute steal! We chose the weekend package, and it was more than worth it. Our ceremony was at 11 am on Saturday, so our wedding parties stayed at the house with us the night before and after the wedding, which was a huge cost saver to not have to pay for all of those hotel rooms! The house at the venue has three bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have two full or queen beds, and each room has a pull out couch, then the third bedroom has a queen bed only. The rooms are very updated and decorated beautifully. There are also plenty of restrooms that are off of the main house for the wedding guests. Marla, the manager, was so helpful all throughout the planning process, and especially on the weekend of the wedding. She provided all of the chairs, tables, and a gorgeous area to use for the bar (large slab of wood on top of two wine barrels). She also had quite a bit of decorative items that we could use if we so chose. Marla set up all of the tables and chairs for the reception, which was a huge help and was available to answer questions and lend a hand if need be. I am so happy that this venue was available, because it was the perfect choice for our wedding! I loved having Enchanted Rock in the background of our photos!
    We had approximately 125 guests, and they all fit inside the event space pretty comfortably. The venue has a gigantic patio (could be used as a back up plan for the ceremony if it rains), which I used for the bar, coffee/tea setup, guest book table, and the buffet line. I will update my review with pictures once I get them!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 12/16/2017

You really cant go wrong with the price for this amazing place! You HAVE to see it in person! That will truly make up your mind!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding was amazing the day. The way the venue just did the finishing touches was just amazing! Marla was so helpful and was just making sure she had everything all set up that we needed. We didn't have to put a lot into decorations because it doesn't need it! If we have any big events we are doing them again at this location.

Sent on 10/28/2017

My wedding on October 10, 2015 was the first one to take place at The Moss Ranch at Enchanted Rock. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. The rustic feel of the venue fit perfectly with the theme of my wedding and the country backdrop with Enchanted Rock in the distance was breathtaking. The ceremony area was incredible, as well, with the sun shining through the trees as we got married. We borrowed our friend's pergola to use but it would have been just as beautiful without it.

Sent on 12/08/2015