TMA Band (The Morning After) Reviews

64 | Berlin, NJ

64 Reviews for TMA Band (The Morning After)

TMA Band (The Morning After) 1
TMA Band (The Morning After) 6
TMA Band (The Morning After) 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Nulton · Married on 09/28/2019

The most amazing band ever!

My husband and I got married 9/28/19 in Cape May. Through the entire process Dom was extremely organized and helpful. Every question we had he answered quickly and every request we made was taken care of. The band had eveyone on their feet the entire time. I have never witnessed so many people dancing at a wedding. Their energy is unlike any band I've seen before. Each member is extremely talented. My guests were blown away by how good they were. We had so many people tell us ours was the BEST wedding, they had ever been to. With the DJ there was no down time between sets. They played every song we requested and even learned our first dance song. They announced they were playing their final song and when it was over, our guests started chanting for ONE MORE SONG! We have had endless compliments on our band selection and we are looking for any excuse to throw a party and hire TMA Band again! Our wedding day was perfect and we had the best night of our lives! Thank you TMA Band for being out of this world! If you're considering booking them, DO IT! They are unbelievable and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Grant

Grant Moryan · Married on 08/16/2019

The Best Wedding Band in All the Land

A year and a half ago my fiancée and I found TMA on Wedding Wire and decided to see them play at a bar in south Jersey. The 9-piece mega-band—which includes three horns, two singers (male and female), guitar, bass, keyboard, and drums—played these awesome 50-minute to 1-hour-long medleys that had the bar rocking and a large crowd dancing. We recognized the band’s party ability and high energy straight away and realized if they could get this sports bar crowd rocking, then our wedding would be a non-stop rage with TMA on stage. We spoke to drummer and band-leader Dom Lizzio at the bar and decided to book TMA for our wedding. We knew we didn’t need to see any other bands—we had just struck gold.

Fast forward a year later and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire TMA. TMA’s representation East Coast Entertainment (ECE) and Dom were incredibly easy to work with and are available through all forms of communication—text, phone, and email. TMA learned a few special songs for us and maintained high energy throughout the wedding with its amazing selection of funk, disco, pop, and rock. The crowd was really feeling the band and the band was feeding off the crowd and kept bumpin’ the jams until the night sadly ended. Many guests ran up to us throughout and afterwards to compliment TMA—everyone only had amazing things to say about the band and the party they provided. TMA also rolls with a professional DJ / MC who makes the introductions, announcements, and plays a setlist during downtime (e.g. when the band is eating). Angel was a fantastic master of ceremonies who helped transition us seamlessly from one aspect of the night to another.

We could not have asked for a better wedding band to help us curate our perfect wedding. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND. You will be disappointed if you do not book this band.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Cynthia · Married on 07/27/2019

BEST Decision We Made For Our Wedding !

The Morning After band was definitely the BEST decision we made for our wedding. Our guests LOVED the band and we're super impressed. We've been receiving non stop compliments from our guests specifically about them. One of our guests even loved them so much that she decided to book them for her wedding next year!

They made the night and we're HIGH energy the entire time! Dancing and singing in the crowd with guests. They paid attention to the type of music we wanted to hear on our wedding and the types we didn't. Jim the MC was very professional. He kept our timeline for the night in order and directed the events for the evening. They were super flexible. We made a couple VERY last minute changes the day before and it was no problem. Dom the drummer and main organizer is SUPER easy to work with.

Aside from all that, they sound AWESOME and are extremely versatile. We had everything from 50s, classic rock, pop, rap, etc at our wedding and it all sounded phenomenal! Whatever your tastes in music, they got it! We looked at A LOT of bands for our wedding and no one else came anywhere near their level of talent and professionalism. In fact most other bands were WAY more expensive and nowhere near as good.

We couldn't be happier with them! They really were a HUGE highlight of the wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 8
  • Nicole

Nicole Adamo · Married on 07/04/2019

Party never stops with the TMA Band!

The Morning After Band was more than just AMAZING! Words can’t express how grateful we are that they were apart of our big day. From start to finish they were incredible to work with. Dom (the drummer aka the band leader) is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. He was always quick to answer, wanted to get to know you as a couple, and reached out to all the people he needed to at our venue to make sure everything would go smoothly. As they were setting up, my husband and I went to say hello, each one of the band members came over to say congratulations with a big hug. This all set the tone for what was known as the best night ever. The band played songs of every genre. All of our guests of various ages were constantly on the dance floor. The party never stopped!!! Quinton and Paige (the lead singers) were in the crowd throughout the night getting involved, singing with the guests which was a big hit. Also, the DJ, Christian, played a great roll in our wedding as well as the MC and kept the party going with dance music in between the band breaks. Our wedding guests periodically kept coming up to us throughout the night (and after the wedding) saying how impressed they were with the entertainment. A million thanks to all the incredibly talented members of The Morning After band for making our wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Eric Weil · Married on 06/30/2019

Everything we wanted in a band and more

THE MORNING AFTER BAND was everything we were looking for in a wedding band. They were easy and quick to communicate with, they serviced all of our requests, learned multiple songs for us, and got everyone on their feet. They were a joy to work with and we had several guests tell us how much they loved them too.

Would absolutely recommend booking THE MORNING AFTER BAND. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Norton · Married on 06/29/2019

They will keep you on your feet!

I can’t be more blown away by this band! They rocked our wedding the entire night! Dom is so easy going, he made the process so smooth and and was always there to answer any and all questions. All of the band members were super friendly and super talented! I would recommend them to absolutely everyone! Don’t hesitate to follow them on social media and see where they are locally playing next!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Smelter · Married on 06/28/2019

Pleasant experience overall

Everything ran smoothly and we did not need to worry about a thing with TMA. Everyone was up and dancing and did not want to leave by the end of the night! Hits from the past and present were played and it was a great mix.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Shani Gendebien · Married on 06/22/2019

Rich and Shani's Wedding - June 22, 2019

My wife and I got married down at the Jersey Shore on June 22nd. The day we booked the venue we sat down for some lunch and talked about the next big decision. What band? Should we go with a local band? Who should we talk to? A few days later we were with my sister and she recommended The Morning After. While we had never heard of them, she said "I heard they are really good". We wanted a larger band with a horn section that could cover music across genres and generations. After watching a few videos online they seemed to have everything we wanted. In early May I connected with Dom, the drummer of the band and after being through this process I learned, a man who handles everything in a calm, cool and collected manner. We hit it off right away. He walked me through their playlist, gave me some suggestions on the ceremony, which was at the venue, the cocktail hour jazz and then the reception. We spoke several times after that to hammer out more details including our wedding song, which was a not so common song by the Eagles that he said they would start practicing. I was a little concerned about the venue as it is a very unique set-up on the water so abut a week and half prior to the wedding and on a Saturday morning, Dom met my wife there to take a look at the place, make some recommendations on how he thought they should set up and do a brief walk through of how she envisioned the ceremony and the overall day. The level of client service was amazing. Dom is concerned as much, if not more about your day going off without a hitch. Now to the best part, this band ROCKS!!!! They absolutely crushed it! The dance floor was packed the entire night. They bring a ton of energy into the environment. Baby Boomers, Gen Xers and Millennials all loved them. When your 75 year old Uncle who can't dance turns to you during one of their medley's and says "This band is f....... awesome- they are playing Chicago" it doesn't get much better than that. The morning after our wedding (no pun intended) we were inundated with texts from friends and family..."Best wedding band ever!" ..."Where did you find that band?!"... "OMG! We danced all night!" In sum, if you are seeking a detail-oriented professional band that is highly talented at what they do, can cover the musical spectrum, will bring a ton of energy to your wedding, crush the performance and leave all of you guests saying "Wow what an amazing time", The Morning After is your band. I almost forgot, they nailed the wedding song too....

Sent on 08/20/2019

Andrea Weckstein · Married on 06/15/2019

Must Have Wedding Band!

So happy that we discovered The Morning After Band! The band absolutely rocked our wedding. We wanted an upbeat party and the band did not disappoint. Our dance floor was packed and people are still raving about our band almost two months later! We didn't even need to select the music, the band crushed every song! The band is also comprised of really nice people. Everyone came up to me and my husband to introduce themselves and they were really engaging with the crowd!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Mary Beth Henley · Married on 06/13/2019

At last! The perfect band

TMA is an amazing band! They are intuitive and can read the room, knowing when to be background and when get people moving. Their energy is contagious and they brought the party!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kate

Kate Enderle · Married on 06/08/2019

Phenomenal show and energy!

Kept the party going all night long! Great songs, and they killed our first dance song! Great people and great fun!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 9

Kimberly Mason-West · Married on 05/18/2019

Mason/West Wedding

Dan and I cannot express enough how amazingly happy we are that we chose @tmabandsj to play our wedding, from the beginning you all have been more than accommodating helping us in every way you could to help ensure our day was perfect and because of you all I can honestly say it was more than perfect..everything we ever imagined and so much more..you’re professionalism and pure talent really shines through and your love for what you do is more than apparent, I’ve had so many guests reach out to me and say how amazing you all are! And how impressed they were with every aspect of your performances, we can not begin to thank you enough for what you did for us on Saturday! We highly recommend TMA to anyone and everyone who is looking to make their special day truly the BEST ever! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 10
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 11
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/06/2019

Kept the Party Going!

Andrew and I booked TMA for our wedding this past April. We knew TMA was the band for us- their energy is INCREDIBLE. our guests danced the entire night!! A family friend even booked them for their wedding the following week after our wedding! Throughout the planning process, Dom was always accommodating. He was always available through e-mail, skype and texting. The night of the wedding, the band even learned a family favorite song which broke the dance floor into a conga line! They even made sure to play the Tarantella - an Italian classic! Andrew and I had so much fun the night of our wedding- we went to go see them the following weekend down in AC! If you want a FANTASTIC band with a lot of energy- book TMA! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • David

David Dawson · Married on 03/06/2019

Incredible band

After listening to many bands I was relieved to find TMA. The band is really good, we opted for the horn section which sounded amazing. They were able to learn our first dance song and totally clicked with us on our music style. The lead vocalists are some of the best ones I heard throughout the process. Their price is also much less than some of the same size bands with EBE and CTO.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 01/08/2019

More than a performance

I hired TMA band for a corporate function to celebrate the end of an 18 month project. I wanted a quality cover band that would also allow our group to karaoke if they wished and TMA did not disappoint. Not only did they look and sound good, but on several numbers, it was obvious that they had rehearsed choreography that impressed our guests and gave them a show vs just a performance. The complimenting lead male and lead female vocalists were brilliant together and seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as my guests.
    I opted for a karaoke component (with TMA accompanying live) that included extensive song options, a large LCD screen to display vocals, and back up vocal assistance that helped make "our performers" sound less than terrible ;)
    The only issue was that TMA band-vocalists & performers-were SO TALENTED, that I kind of wish we had heard more of them alone and less of our own karaoke performers.
    It was such a fun night that we had the band extend their performance after repeat chanting of "one more song".
    Thank you Dom and the rest of the band! You made our special celebration very memorable.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 12

Bob Kermansha · Married on 01/05/2019

Tina & Bob

They made the wedding awesome!

This band is amazing, they made for the perfect wedding. Playing acoustic during the ceremony, classical during the cocktail hour and a great mix of generes (rock, disco, souls, rap, pop) during the wedding.

If these guys did a concert I would pay to go see them!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Dante Marini · Married on 12/15/2018

One HECK of a Party!!!

From the moment we Skyped with Dom, we knew we made the right decision. He was super easy going and pleasant to work with. He reviewed each step of the evening with us to ensure everything went smoothly, and it definitely did. The MC and DJ did a great job during the introductions. Once the music started it didn't stop - the dance floor was packed the entire night. The band had everyone engaged, the singers were out in the crowd, even the horn section started a conga line! We really appreciated how Dom checked in with us throughout the evening and asked if there was anything else we wanted. Could not have asked for a better band to play at our wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lauren Thomson · Married on 12/14/2018

Exceeded my expectations

We had the Morning After for our corporate holiday party last weekend. The band was fantastic and brought more energy to the party, which I wasn't sure was possible. We are already looking at booking them for our next party. You can't go wrong with this band. They are the perfect addition to your event!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • O

Orlando Serrano · Married on 11/11/2018

TMA is a Great Band

TMA were wonderful. They were definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests had a wonderful time dancing to the broad range of music all night. Dom was great to work with and flexible and attentive throughout the planning. We are thrilled with our decision to work with TMA!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Summer · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Band choice we could of made!!

Before we booked with TMA, we checked them out with friends at Otts. We knew as soon as we heard them play we wanted them at our wedding. They were super easy to get ahold of and always answered us in a timely manner. Dom was amazing with planning and meeting with me and ALWAYS being in touch with me throughout the whole planning process. Any request we had, they were able to pull off way better than imagined. When the wedding day came, we had ZERO complaints!!! They were amazing!!! We didn;t have to worry about a single thing. The DJ hit every name perfect when it came to introductions, the band played incredibly well, the singers were on point. Seriously everything was over our expectations. Our weddings guests were up all night dancing and having a great time. Numerous people texted me after the wedding saying they need the band's contact info. We are super happy we chose TMA band and we can't wait to see them play again!!! If you need a wedding band, all you need to do is hear them play and the decision will be an easy one for you!!! Thank you TMA band for everything!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible group that you MUST book!

Wow. That is the word that people used to describe this band all night long. Everybody, including ourselves, were so impressed. They were truly incredible - playing songs in a medley style so there was no down time and kept people on the dance floor all night long. Their two lead singers are INCREDIBLE, and you can tell they're having so much fun up there. The horn players were clutch and added so much to the group. Overall an INCREDIBLE group that literally brought the party to our wedding. We already have friends asking us who they are so they can book them for their own weddings. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/12/2018

More than I could ask for

They are the best wedding band I have ever seen. They worked with us and made hiring a band so easy and smooth. They where willing to meet when it was convienent for us. Making payments was a breeze. I also asked them to do a tribute for my Dad who had passed. They picked the perfect song and made it the most memorable trubite I could ask for. They also got down on the dance floor and sang and danced with my guest. I would hire them again in a second for any party occasion.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tom Hensle · Married on 09/21/2018

Couldn't Be Happier with TMA and the Awesome Music!

The Morning After Band was terrific! My wife and I are musicians and were hoping to have live music at our wedding. None of our friends have had bands at their weddings, but we felt it would really add to our event if we could find a band we liked. We were thrilled with the results. I really want to see TMA play again someday so that I can be less distracted by being married and more focused on their performance. They were so good!!
    The Morning After leads a great party! They were able to incorporate the songs that were important to us and their sets were diverse and fun. They are a really energized group, and it was obvious that they were having a great time playing and singing. Many of our friends commented to us about how good the music was and how much The Morning After contributed to our wedding.
    Dom Lizzio is the band leader and drummer, and he was very thorough in our discussions leading up to the wedding. He visited the venue independently and was sure to clarify any questions he had in advance of the big day. He and the band's sound engineer were able to work out the acoustic difficulties of our venue, and never bothered us with the problems that surely cropped up. Additionally, we planned our whole wedding remotely, and having capable and self sufficient vendors like Dom and The Morning After was essential. During the ceremony and reception, the band's DJ, Rick Perez, kept everyone on schedule, ran toasts, and programmed between set music like a champ. We appreciate all of the members of the band for their good music and hard work!
    Book 'em if you can!

Tom & Ellen, Married 9/21/18

Sent on 10/17/2018

Barry Brock · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Band Ever!

This band can play any genre of music, and play it well. As if we had a live juke box in the place! What’s great is that our son put together a play list of some of our favorites, and this band really delivered.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mollie Radden · Married on 09/08/2018

The best!!

This band was by far the most entertaining and best sounding wedding band I’ve ever had the pleasure to experience. I would highly recommend them to all those deciding on a dope wedding band. They even had a Bruno Mars medley! Made my night! Bravo!

Sent on 10/18/2018