TMA Band (The Morning After) Reviews

53 | Berlin, NJ

53 Reviews for TMA Band (The Morning After)

TMA Band (The Morning After) 1
TMA Band (The Morning After) 6
TMA Band (The Morning After) 7

Kimberly Mason-West · Married on 05/18/2019

Mason/West Wedding

Dan and I cannot express enough how amazingly happy we are that we chose @tmabandsj to play our wedding, from the beginning you all have been more than accommodating helping us in every way you could to help ensure our day was perfect and because of you all I can honestly say it was more than perfect..everything we ever imagined and so much more..you’re professionalism and pure talent really shines through and your love for what you do is more than apparent, I’ve had so many guests reach out to me and say how amazing you all are! And how impressed they were with every aspect of your performances, we can not begin to thank you enough for what you did for us on Saturday! We highly recommend TMA to anyone and everyone who is looking to make their special day truly the BEST ever! Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 10
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 11
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/06/2019

Kept the Party Going!

Andrew and I booked TMA for our wedding this past April. We knew TMA was the band for us- their energy is INCREDIBLE. our guests danced the entire night!! A family friend even booked them for their wedding the following week after our wedding! Throughout the planning process, Dom was always accommodating. He was always available through e-mail, skype and texting. The night of the wedding, the band even learned a family favorite song which broke the dance floor into a conga line! They even made sure to play the Tarantella - an Italian classic! Andrew and I had so much fun the night of our wedding- we went to go see them the following weekend down in AC! If you want a FANTASTIC band with a lot of energy- book TMA! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • David

David Dawson · Married on 03/06/2019

Incredible band

After listening to many bands I was relieved to find TMA. The band is really good, we opted for the horn section which sounded amazing. They were able to learn our first dance song and totally clicked with us on our music style. The lead vocalists are some of the best ones I heard throughout the process. Their price is also much less than some of the same size bands with EBE and CTO.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 01/08/2019

More than a performance

I hired TMA band for a corporate function to celebrate the end of an 18 month project. I wanted a quality cover band that would also allow our group to karaoke if they wished and TMA did not disappoint. Not only did they look and sound good, but on several numbers, it was obvious that they had rehearsed choreography that impressed our guests and gave them a show vs just a performance. The complimenting lead male and lead female vocalists were brilliant together and seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as my guests.
    I opted for a karaoke component (with TMA accompanying live) that included extensive song options, a large LCD screen to display vocals, and back up vocal assistance that helped make "our performers" sound less than terrible ;)
    The only issue was that TMA band-vocalists & performers-were SO TALENTED, that I kind of wish we had heard more of them alone and less of our own karaoke performers.
    It was such a fun night that we had the band extend their performance after repeat chanting of "one more song".
    Thank you Dom and the rest of the band! You made our special celebration very memorable.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 12

Bob Kermansha · Married on 01/05/2019

Tina & Bob

They made the wedding awesome!

This band is amazing, they made for the perfect wedding. Playing acoustic during the ceremony, classical during the cocktail hour and a great mix of generes (rock, disco, souls, rap, pop) during the wedding.

If these guys did a concert I would pay to go see them!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Dante Marini · Married on 12/15/2018

One HECK of a Party!!!

From the moment we Skyped with Dom, we knew we made the right decision. He was super easy going and pleasant to work with. He reviewed each step of the evening with us to ensure everything went smoothly, and it definitely did. The MC and DJ did a great job during the introductions. Once the music started it didn't stop - the dance floor was packed the entire night. The band had everyone engaged, the singers were out in the crowd, even the horn section started a conga line! We really appreciated how Dom checked in with us throughout the evening and asked if there was anything else we wanted. Could not have asked for a better band to play at our wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lauren Thomson · Married on 12/14/2018

Exceeded my expectations

We had the Morning After for our corporate holiday party last weekend. The band was fantastic and brought more energy to the party, which I wasn't sure was possible. We are already looking at booking them for our next party. You can't go wrong with this band. They are the perfect addition to your event!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • O

Orlando Serrano · Married on 11/11/2018

TMA is a Great Band

TMA were wonderful. They were definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests had a wonderful time dancing to the broad range of music all night. Dom was great to work with and flexible and attentive throughout the planning. We are thrilled with our decision to work with TMA!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Summer · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Band choice we could of made!!

Before we booked with TMA, we checked them out with friends at Otts. We knew as soon as we heard them play we wanted them at our wedding. They were super easy to get ahold of and always answered us in a timely manner. Dom was amazing with planning and meeting with me and ALWAYS being in touch with me throughout the whole planning process. Any request we had, they were able to pull off way better than imagined. When the wedding day came, we had ZERO complaints!!! They were amazing!!! We didn;t have to worry about a single thing. The DJ hit every name perfect when it came to introductions, the band played incredibly well, the singers were on point. Seriously everything was over our expectations. Our weddings guests were up all night dancing and having a great time. Numerous people texted me after the wedding saying they need the band's contact info. We are super happy we chose TMA band and we can't wait to see them play again!!! If you need a wedding band, all you need to do is hear them play and the decision will be an easy one for you!!! Thank you TMA band for everything!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible group that you MUST book!

Wow. That is the word that people used to describe this band all night long. Everybody, including ourselves, were so impressed. They were truly incredible - playing songs in a medley style so there was no down time and kept people on the dance floor all night long. Their two lead singers are INCREDIBLE, and you can tell they're having so much fun up there. The horn players were clutch and added so much to the group. Overall an INCREDIBLE group that literally brought the party to our wedding. We already have friends asking us who they are so they can book them for their own weddings. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/12/2018

More than I could ask for

They are the best wedding band I have ever seen. They worked with us and made hiring a band so easy and smooth. They where willing to meet when it was convienent for us. Making payments was a breeze. I also asked them to do a tribute for my Dad who had passed. They picked the perfect song and made it the most memorable trubite I could ask for. They also got down on the dance floor and sang and danced with my guest. I would hire them again in a second for any party occasion.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tom Hensle · Married on 09/21/2018

Couldn't Be Happier with TMA and the Awesome Music!

The Morning After Band was terrific! My wife and I are musicians and were hoping to have live music at our wedding. None of our friends have had bands at their weddings, but we felt it would really add to our event if we could find a band we liked. We were thrilled with the results. I really want to see TMA play again someday so that I can be less distracted by being married and more focused on their performance. They were so good!!
    The Morning After leads a great party! They were able to incorporate the songs that were important to us and their sets were diverse and fun. They are a really energized group, and it was obvious that they were having a great time playing and singing. Many of our friends commented to us about how good the music was and how much The Morning After contributed to our wedding.
    Dom Lizzio is the band leader and drummer, and he was very thorough in our discussions leading up to the wedding. He visited the venue independently and was sure to clarify any questions he had in advance of the big day. He and the band's sound engineer were able to work out the acoustic difficulties of our venue, and never bothered us with the problems that surely cropped up. Additionally, we planned our whole wedding remotely, and having capable and self sufficient vendors like Dom and The Morning After was essential. During the ceremony and reception, the band's DJ, Rick Perez, kept everyone on schedule, ran toasts, and programmed between set music like a champ. We appreciate all of the members of the band for their good music and hard work!
    Book 'em if you can!

Tom & Ellen, Married 9/21/18

Barry Brock · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Band Ever!

This band can play any genre of music, and play it well. As if we had a live juke box in the place! What’s great is that our son put together a play list of some of our favorites, and this band really delivered.

Mollie Radden · Married on 09/08/2018

The best!!

This band was by far the most entertaining and best sounding wedding band I’ve ever had the pleasure to experience. I would highly recommend them to all those deciding on a dope wedding band. They even had a Bruno Mars medley! Made my night! Bravo!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Barry · Married on 08/25/2018

Great wedding!

This band MADE the wedding! Every single guest kept raving about them, and family members I never thought would dance we're out on the floor for hours. They were worth every penny! I not only recommend them for any event that requires music, but if you have a chance to see them at any venue, do it! They play a diverse set, from mo town, classic rock, old school hip hop, and party music. Love them, and we're great to work with, in regards to the planning, band placement, etc.

Brigid · Married on 08/24/2018

The Morning After Band completely blew us away at our wedding. Everyone was dancing the whole time and we didn't want it to end. They got all the guests dancing from every generation! They were so accommodating throughout the whole process of booking and they really were able to understand our passion and what type of vibe we were looking for. We are forever grateful and extremely pleased we had such kind and amazing people preform at our wedding. Looking forward to going to see them again to re-live the whole night! Amazingly talented people!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Amilee

Amilee · Married on 08/18/2018

From the moment we signed The Morning After Band we couldn’t have been more excited. The whole process was easy and their song list was impressive! Our wedding was located on the Eastern Shore in Maryland, though being from NJ, it was no problem for them to travel! They arrived early and gave themseleves plenty of time to get set up! We had the Jazz Trio for our cocktail hour (or 2) and they were PERFECTO! For the reception...Dom informed us that they were bringing the whole band (plus their new addition of horns & their DJ)!! From the moment they started playing, the dance floor was packed and it stayed that way until they end of the night! They interacted with the crowd, learned new songs for our special dances!!! Young, hip, VERY POLITE.... not your typical wedding band thats for sure!!! A more professional, energetic, and classy group won’t be found for your event! We would highly recommend these guys for your wedding, function, party or any other event! We never saw them live before our event, but we will be sure to visit New Jersey and see them again!! Thank you TMA! Love, Dan & Amilee

Sent on 09/20/2018
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 13
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 14
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 15
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 16
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 17
    TMA Band (The Morning After) 18

sabrina · Married on 08/10/2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! TMA made our wedding night an unforgettable dance party. I had family and friends tell me that I should be worried about hiring a band for the wedding but I had faith in them and it paid off! Now everyone cannot stop talking about how incredible they were and how they want to hire them for their weddings! We told Dom from TMA that our big request was that the dance floor would never be empty. The dance floor was so packed it felt like we were at a concert! There were people dancing who we have never seen dance before. The bands energy was contagious and just made you want to get up and party! Every member of the band is so talented. They interact with the crowd and will do anything to make your wedding special. The band learned new songs for our first dances, even accommodated when we changed our minds on one of the songs. They also bring a DJ and MC so there is non stop music and something for everyone. Not to mention they were the so affordable! We hope everyone hires them so we can keep partying with them :)

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jill · Married on 07/28/2018

The Morning After Band is absolutely awesome. From the moment we first heard them play locally to the day of the wedding, we were consistently impressed with how talented they are and easy they were to work with. We never stopped dancing at our wedding and had a wonderful time. Many guests kept asking where we found the band because they were so much better than any band they ever heard at an event. We cannot thank The Morning After Band enough for making our wedding so memorable. We loved them so much we plan to continue to go to local bars and hear them play.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/28/2018

Talented Musicians!

If you’re looking for a band for any occasion The Morning After Band is very talented. We had 198 guests at our wedding and almost every single one came up to my husband and I and complimented on how amazing they were and how they made our wedding so much fun! Some family and friends that we have never even seen on a dance floor were even up on their feet enjoying the live music!

Sent on 01/04/2019

John · Married on 07/07/2018

TMA Band - Amazing Non-Stop Energy

First things first: The Morning After Band is everything you could ever want in a wedding band. They have absolutely incredible energy; the dance floor was jam packed the whole night. There are no gaps of silence between songs; each song flows from one to the next, ensuring that the dancing and party doesn’t stop. They have 5 vocalists with excellent range and can play literally any style of music.

TMA Band is very professional. They personally care about the quality of the performance and strive to make everything perfect, coordinating well in advance on details of the wedding timeline, first dance songs, and anything and everything else. They visited the venue in advance of the wedding day to coordinate everything with the venue and ensure everything would run smoothly.

We got to meet them at a few gigs in the months leading up to the wedding. They are very nice, down to earth people who love playing music and playing it well. Not to mention their bar gigs always have a crowded dance floor too!

Back to the music. This is the kind of band that makes you never want to go to a wedding with just a DJ ever again. They played non-stop sets, and when it was time for a break, the band’s DJ jumped in with smooth transition, so smooth lots of people on the floor didn’t even notice -- they just kept dancing.

The band was also able to adjust on the fly. When we spontaneously and discretely informed the DJ we didn’t want to break for cake cutting, the band kept rolling and the party didn’t slow down one bit. One of many remarks from the night about the band: “It was the best reception I’ve ever been to, everyone was dancing.”

We could go on and on. They brought so much talent, skill, and energy to our big day and it made all the difference. Their infectious energy at the reception carried our party well into the night at the afterparty. Excellent band and simply wonderful people.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Brian · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired tma band to play at our fundraiser . They are such a great group to work with. They are very entertaining, exciting, and most of all professional. We will be using them for our future events. You will not find a nicer group of people.

Sent on 06/04/2018

elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

We were fortunate enough to have The Morning After at my daughter's wedding on April 22, just a few days ago. Their professionalism was astonishing, as well as their ability to create the perfect wedding. But the best part was their set list. Everything from Etta James to Eminem! All perfect. This was no wedding band, it was a great band who agreed to do our wedding❤️

Sent on 04/24/2018

John · Married on 02/24/2018

This band is awesome gets everyone on their feet. Have hired then a few times and haven't been dissapoointed. Everyone asks for them.

Sent on 02/17/2018