30 Reviews for The Morning After Band

Instrumentals (1)
Learning New Songs (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
29 The Morning After Band Reviews

We hired tma band to play at our fundraiser . They are such a great group to work with. They are very entertaining, exciting, and most of all professional. We will be using them for our future events. You will not find a nicer group of people.

Profile Picture Brian , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were fortunate enough to have The Morning After at my daughter's wedding on April 22, just a few days ago. Their professionalism was astonishing, as well as their ability to create the perfect wedding. But the best part was their set list. Everything from Etta James to Eminem! All perfect. This was no wedding band, it was a great band who agreed to do our wedding❤️

Profile Picture elizabeth, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This band is awesome gets everyone on their feet. Have hired then a few times and haven't been dissapoointed. Everyone asks for them.

Profile Picture John , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Morning After Band was fantastic! They played for our office party and everyone loved them. They were very professional and sounded great. Would recommend!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Snow Ball guests loved the band.....we had many requests that they be brought back next year!

Profile Picture BettyJo, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

The entire experience was professional and entertaining from start to finish.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Unique Services (Other)

What a great performance! These guys played a nice mix of songs that everyone knew and could dance to. They even played my favorite song by FILTER!! Highly recommend it was a blast!

Profile Picture Dave, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Morning After is such a great band! Very responsive, professional, and accommodating with the types of music we wanted to hear! Top notch. If I could give them a 6/5 I would!

Profile Picture Steve, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The morning after band played at our private event, they were on time, professional were completely nice to work with. when it came to all of our crazy requests ( they played them all) I would highly recommend this band they were great to deal business with.
I almost want to have a event just to have them, my guests raved about the playlist. The band had everyone dancing I highly recommend this band for any event what an amazing experience. Great musician's great time thank you morning after band for making our event UNFORGETTABLE.

Profile Picture Renee, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Morning After Band was awesome. They played a huge variety of songs and they were so on top of it. Would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Brendan, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired TMA band for our Halloween party. They far exceeded our expectations. Their level of professionalism is second to none. They sounded great! Even wore costumes. Not only will I use them again, but many of my guests will as well. They provided such an energy to my event!

Profile Picture Brian , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Reception, Vocals

TMAB was AMAZING at our event!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Morning After Band was absolutely amazing at our event! Scheduling and setting up the event with Dom was simple and seamless. The band was punctual and professional prior to their start time. Once they started their set, hands down the best part of the event!! They were fun, energetic and sound incredible. It was a pleasure to work with TMA band and I hope to have them perform at future events.

Profile Picture m, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My dad hired them after seeing them perform at a local pub. I was nervous about trying to coordinate everything but they made it super easy. The handled even some last minute set additions and a request from a relative during the wedding with ease. They have a big range and with their mixture of vocalists they kept our dance floor packed. 3 weddings later all with live music in our extended family and people are still raving about how they were far and away the most fun band they've had at a wedding. I couldn't recommend them any higher. You'll be doing yourself a favor by hiring them. Even our venue coordinator was thrilled about how easy and professional they are to work with. We hired 1 member to play the outdoor ceremony with an acoustic guitar and the larger band minus the horn section to play the reception. The cost bellow in an estimate. I can't remember the exact figure right now but they have very clear pricing info in their media packet.

Photo
Profile Picture Frances, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Sample Music

The Morning After Band played at my friend's engagement party. Wow! What a fun time we all had. They play great dance music, are very fun and entertaining! I would recommend this band to everyone who needs a band.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I honestly can't describe how fantastic they we're! Super nice and cared all about anything my guest had to say or request! The band for exactly what I wanted and caught the eyes of a few of my nieces! I have reccomended them to all of my friends and family! Can't wait to see them at my neighbors wedding!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the morning after band 2 years in a row for our Labor Day party and couldn't be happier! They bring awesome energy! Everyone is on their feet dancing the whole entire time they play. We didn't want the night to end. Always a blast!

Profile Picture Jenna , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I hired The Morning After Band for my wedding and they were incredible. They were very professional and entertaining. They kept the dance floor energized the entire night. 10/10 would recommend them for any event you might be throwing! They are absolutely pheonomal!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I hired this band for my wedding and they were absolutely incredible! The music fit all of my guests style and they had the dance floor jamming all night. They were easy to work with and communication was breeze. I would highly recommend this phenomenal band to everyone for every event!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Just want everyone to know that this band is Awesome!!! They performed at my co-worker's wedding and everyone just adored them. It was a night of great entertainment as well as great dance music!!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired TMA after seeing them perform at the Wells Fargo Center during a Flyers game. They nailed our first dance and left our guests speechless! Recommending to anyone and everyone looking to have a memorable reception!

Profile Picture Giovanni , 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Morning After was great! They were fun and professional! Played all the great songs you want at a wedding! Couldn't ask for more for our big day! Would recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My parents and I decided to hire The Morning After for my graudation party after hearing them play for the first time. These talented musicians played a fantastic selection of dance music and rock 'n' roll- there was certainly something for everyone! Everyone in attendance was engaged by the band and everyone was still raving about The Morning After weeks after the party. I would highly recommend them for your next event.

Profile Picture Samantha , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Morning After Band played our event. They know what to play to get everyone up and dancing! The music was fun and exciting and the vocals were spot on! The band members were not only easy to work with, but they were accommodating to all genres of music. Our event was a blast thanks to the TMA Band!

-Stacey I.