The Mobile Minister Reviews

The Mobile Minister 5
The Mobile Minister 6
The Mobile Minister 7

Beth · Married on 02/21/2015

We hired Roland to be our officiant as Elvis! He was great to work with. Extremely personable. On top of being very musically talented! We had a great time singing and dancing along after the ceremony. He did an amazing job creating a very personal and unique experience!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Paul · Married on 01/08/2015

Roland "the mobile minister" is quite simply...THE BEST officiant in Las Vegas

you WONT regret it using Roland as your officiant/minister..... his pricing is VERY reasonable....he caters to your needs, custom vows not a problem! This man DELIVERS! Funny...witty...happy! he made our day more special than we could have hoped for

THANKS a million Roland! Paul & Ra, April & Ysabella C.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jaime · Married on 10/18/2014

Rolando was amazing! My whole family loved my ceremony and how traditional/non-traditional it was. Plus, he did his transformation to Elvis after the service and took pictures w/ all of us. Rolando was so awesome, I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2014

I have been with my partner for 19 years and we wanted something simple for just the two of us. Like most brides I spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding on a venue and a package to suit us. As there was only the two of us I felt getting married in a Chapel would seem strange with no guests. In the end I considered an 'on the spot marriage' and found Roland - I read his reviews and then decided to go for the Bellagio Fountains.

Roland was great, he made it personal, and I felt completely relaxed (which shows in the photos) and happy! ~ everyone commented on how happy we both looked. Roland totally got the balance between professional/fun right. I wouldn't have had it any other way ~ thank you Roland.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2014

Roland August, the Mobile Minister, gave us a warm, genuine, and professional civil ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. My husband and I were very grateful that he was able to perform our ceremony out in Red Rock Canyon. It was just perfect, and he spoke with us before the wedding so he was able to strike exactly the right note for us, informal yet deeply meaningful, and full of fun, laughter, and love. The communication leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day was responsive and professional as well, and the cost for his services was extremely reasonable - fantastic value. His ceremony was classy, elegant, and fun - everything a modern Las Vegas wedding should be! And Roland is now a treasured part of one of the best days of our life.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 06/07/2014

The Mobile Minster was the BEST! Both side of the family are very Christian. We are too but wanted to have fun with the ceremony. We kept is light and fun based with the values for both families. So many people came to me after the wedding saying how good the minister was. He really set the tone and it was the exact thing that we wanted.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Luke · Married on 05/04/2014

We were so incredibly lucky to find Roland. Things literally could not have gone better with him. He arrived early to the wedding and interviewed my wife and I. He really got to know our story and he really cared about it. I thought our story might be somewhat of a challenge since we actually met playing a video game he had never heard of! This didn't phase him at all, he easily incorporated unique elements into his ceremony that were appropriate and beautiful.

The DJ's microphone went on the fritz right as Roland tried to start his ceremony and without any frustration or hesitation he simply put the microphone down and used an outdoor voice that easily carried to the entire outdoor venue. His ceremony flowed so well, he had everyone laughing and crying. I had people coming up to me all night asking "Where did you find him?! He was amazing!!"

If you are thinking about having Roland preform your wedding, DO IT! He will capture the memory you are hoping to have.

Thank you Roland!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Dana · Married on 05/02/2014

Roland was perfect - a real highlight of the evening! - I can't put into words how special and fun he made our wedding. He was responsive, professional, easy to work with and down-right kind - we felt like we knew him our whole lives. His words were heartfelt and beautiful. He made us laugh, cry and celebrate all at the same time, and captured our own thoughts and feelings like nobody I've ever met. If you are getting married in Vegas, don't miss this opportunity to be joined by such a special person. A real joy.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Carlee · Married on 04/27/2014

Roland August was excellent! Great price for his service. His communication was timely and professional. He worked with in my planning and needs. Also his photographer Nic Sloan was wonderful. She takes several great pictures and grants your requests for any special poses you ask for. Thank you all for making my wedding planning go smoothly and giving me so far the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Sommer · Married on 04/26/2014

With our package at Mandalay Bay, we had a reverend included but heard so many wonderful things about Rev. Roland August. We were able to make arrangements between him and Mandalay Bay to perform our ceremony and he was amazing. Everyone loved him. You would think that he knew us for years. Very personable and entertaining and made the ceremony even more wonderful than I could have imagined. He is also the Reverend from the Katy Perry Video as Elvis. ☺ Highly Recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Paul and Brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

Roland is unbelievable!!! We found him online, met up with him once in person before the wedding, and he showed up fully prepared. He married us at Lake Las Vegas (30 mins east of the strip), we booked months in advance. He provided a great and memorable ceremony, with outstanding delivery and very heart felt words. Our guests as well as ourselves, still talk about him as one of the many highlights of our perfect wedding. He was on time, professional and added a custom element to it. It's extremely evident, that he's a real pro. We were completely satisfied and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a traditional wedding with some Vegas flare. You will not be disappointed, Roland is great!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to use The Mobile Minister.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Philipa · Married on 04/20/2014

Roland married us at planet hollywood, which we had booked with no idea as to who the officiant would be, so were a little nervous about what to expect. However we needn't have worried, Roland took over the proceedings effortlessly and gave us a gorgeous personalised ceremony which set a lovely tone for the rest of our day. So many guests commented asking us if we knew him and how long we had spent chatting before the ceremony and everyone enjoyed it, I'm so happy we captured it on Dvd to relive the lovely service and if you book him you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Niki · Married on 12/23/2013

I always knew I wanted to elope to Vegas, and be married by an Elvis minister. Months before we eloped from North Carolina on December 23, 2013, Mike and I took care of all the details such as booking an appointment to rent a dress and tux, booking a photographer, and even florist and makeup artists for me. We even stumbled upon themobileminister.com by searching for "Las Vegas Elvis Minister" (superior SEO search keywording puts Roland as the number one search item in Google!), but did not book him because our photographer package from Scenic Las Vegas Weddings included an officiant to marry us. But when we got to Vegas, and the moment I stepped foot into the Renta-Dress and Tux Shop, I knew I had to have nothing less than Elvis. Worried that I'd missed the chance for the full Vegas wedding experience without an Elvis, dress shop owner Dianne Schiller gave us numbers to several Elvis ministers: It was pure luck and chance (maybe fate) that we were able to get Roland August booked in less than 24 hours before our wedding date, which was two days before Christmas! I am so grateful he did not have holiday plans! Roland proved to be the Elvis minister I'd always dreamed of: funny, spontaneous, professional, prompt, efficient, and even a celebrity! I now have our wedding video to watch over and over of our amazing Las Vegas Sign wedding, and hundreds of photographs that help me to remember how amazing that serendipitous day was for us. Highly recommended for the ultimate Las Vegas wedding experience!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Linda · Married on 11/27/2013

I viewed at least 10 people and their video clips before I found Roland. Once we connected he was so patient with all my questions and concerns. I wanted it to be perfect. Thanks to Roland IT WAS!!! The ceremony was extremely heartfelt and genuine. He knows exactly what to say and do. The bonus for our family is that he speaks Spanish and was able to do include it in our ceremony. I received many compliments on how great Roland. He's a professional and knows how to put everyone at ease. He exceeded our expectations and will go above and beyond. If you need a minister, go with Roland!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/23/2013

Roland and his team are wonderful to work with! Roland was great as an officiant for our wedding, we choose the traditional, he was so insightful and fun. He made it very personal even though we only meet that day. Everyone at our wedding loved him and they way our ceremony was done. Thank you Roland and team!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Minister Roland is a professional. We immediately knew we had made the right choice. It is clear he loves doing what he does. In addition, he was very flexible with our plans, charming, timely, and gracious.

Sent on 12/02/2013

I would definitely recommend the Mobile Minister. He made our special day one to remember. He met both my husband and I individually before the ceremony to learn more about us making our ceremony very touching. Thanks!

Sent on 06/30/2014

George · Married on 11/08/2013

Reverend Roland was to say the very least, fantastic. I arranged our ceremony (in Las Vegas) from England and found it very easy to do so. He was very punctual on the day, well presented, courteous, very pleasant and above all very professional. We had not met prior to the ceremony so he knew neither myself nor my wife but his choice of words was beautiful. I would, without hesitation, recommend Reverend Roland to everybody and for all occasions.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Norma · Married on 10/14/2013

The mobile minister was great,. We had the wedding in the most perfect spot in Vegas. And Roland made us feel very special. He did a fantastic job. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get married in Vegas.

Sent on 12/29/2013

daryl · Married on 10/05/2013

roland was great he made my wife and myself relaxed and helped make are wedding day something we will always cherish...thanks for also referring the photographer she was amazing...

Sent on 01/29/2014

We loved him!, we are a "older" couple, who got married at the Flamingo, as a surprise for hubby we were married by Elvis!, he was wonderful....ceremony included details of our life, I call hubby big daddy, and he also called him that during the service, it was a nice touch to personalize the wedding...it was the best wedding ever!!!!, everyone enjoyed the service. I highly recommend Roland for your service....

Sent on 04/24/2015

Marika · Married on 06/09/2013

We had our wedding service at the red rock canyon with Mr August as Elvis -minister. The seremony was beautiful and fun and we were very happy with the service we got. We also got lots of nice pictures with the Vegas sign at the background!

Sent on 12/21/2013

M · Married on 10/25/2012

We loved him! Better than we could have imagined for our vow renewal and we should know, it our fifth time! Would recommend highly! Sincerely, Marla and Rob

Sent on 11/06/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2012

Roland was fabulous, responsive and most of all, fun! We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2012

Rev. Roland was outstanding. He was great at communicating with me during the process. He performed a lovely and personal ceremony. He made the ceremony memorable for my friends and family.

Sent on 01/23/2013