The Milestone Barn Reviews

7 | Bannister, MI

7 Reviews for The Milestone Barn

Lorraine · Married on 08/18/2018

Most charming barn Ever! It made the most beautiful wedding venue! You are able to make your wedding so personal, it allows you to add your personal touches so when people walk into your wedding they can see your personality shine through! Carolyn and Krystal where every helpful in making your wedding dreams come true! If you want the perfect barn wedding go to the Milestone barn in bannister, mi. Couldn't have made a better choice!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Luka · Married on 09/30/2017

So happy with choosing the Milestone Barn for our wedding venue!! So many wonderful places on the property for photos. The bridal suite was great for hair and make up. The guests loved how beautifully finished the barn was, very classy! Carolyn Shultz was wonderful to work with, was kind and always so helpful!!!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

The venue was gorgeous! I cannot say enough good things about Carolyn, the owner. We had a storm blow through between our ceremony and reception that blew down some trees and caused the power to go out. Carolyn was on top of it, running through the rain to get generators going so the party could continue. As the night went on we didn't know that the power never came back on! Such a great experience working with her and the crew at the Milestone barn

Sent on 09/21/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2016

Fantastic venue! The setting couldn't have been more perfect for our wedding. This family takes pride in their venue and in their business. If you're looking for a romantic, elegant barn wedding setting, we 100 percent recommend The Milestone Barn.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Bailey · Married on 08/01/2015

The Milestone Barn is located in Bannister, MI on Brady St. We had our wedding here and it was breathtaking!! All of our guest had an incredible time and was very entertained by the beauty of the venue. I wish I was able to post photos of our event to prove to you all! Everything was breathtaking! I wish we could go back and time and see it all once more. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Blair · Married on 08/10/2013

The Milestone Barn is the most beautiful wedding venue! The owners are wonderful and very flexible and helpful! We loved having our wedding here and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2013

The barn was beautiful! The owner friendly and receptive to all the my pre wedding questions. The parking was close and ample. My day was exactly what I wanted. I rented the barn before seeing it in person and I was not dissatisfied.

Sent on 06/01/2014