The Meadows at Walnut Cove Reviews

The Meadows at Walnut Cove 5
The Meadows at Walnut Cove 6
The Meadows at Walnut Cove 7

Amber Ammons · Married on 10/14/2018

A venue that goes above and beyond

I have had the pleasure of being a guest at a wedding at The Meadows and directing another one here. Not only is it beautiful, but the staff and owners do so much behind the scenes to make sure everything runs smoothly. They are flexible and jump to assist vendors and the wedding party and family in any way they can. I would recommend this venue to many other brides.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2018

This venue is so amazing. Beautiful and spectacular views. Awesome people and easy to work with. Very helpful and they assist in anyway they can. Just breathtaking.

Sent on 06/30/2018
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 8

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

I had my Wedding at The Meadows at Walnut Cove in June, 2018. From day one of planning, Donna made this process very easy and flexible to work with. She has a list of preferred vendors (who are awesome). The venue was absolutely beautiful and very accommodating for 200 guest. They have many packages to choose from that makes the wedding planning process simple. She would respond to any calls or text very promptly. I couldn't have chosen a better lace to have my wedding at!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/05/2018

My daughter had her wedding at the Meadows on June 2, 2018. It was beautiful. The weather was questionable the day of wedding, but the staff and the wedding coordinator watched the radar and weather forecast closely and would report to me and my daughter to make a decision to have the ceremony on the deck or under the pavillion. The weather cooperated and we were able to have it out on the ceremony deck which is beautiful! The photographer, the caterer, the florist and everyone involved were so easy to work with and I would recommend this venue to anyone for the beauty, the value and the ease of the entire event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

The venue and staff are awesome! We had snow on March 24 but staff and caterers worked hard to make the event go off without issues.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 9
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 10
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 11
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 12
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 13
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 10/29/2017

We had our wedding here in October. The staff was helpful, friendly, and made sure our day was perfect. They were incredible hosts and exceeded expectations. Thank you Donna and family for everything. I highly Recommend this Venue.
    Photo Credit: Carol Powers http://www.infrontofthelens.com/

Sent on 12/11/2017
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 14
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 15
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove 16

Savannah · Married on 09/17/2017

Our daughter and son n law got married this past weekend
    It was beautiful, food was awesome, staff was courteous, everything was perfect
    I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to ALL
    for making our daughters special day PERFECT

Sent on 09/19/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

I had my wedding at The Meadows on 9/9/17, it was perfect!!! I could not have picked a better venue. Everyone is super nice, professional, and extremely helpful! I highly recommend them for any wedding!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Angela · Married on 05/06/2017

Awesome venue. Beautiful spot. Professional staff. All inclusive options. They make your day as stress free as possible. You won't regret booking here.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jacki · Married on 04/29/2017

We got married at the Meadows in April 2017, and we could not have been more pleased with how wonderful everything turned out. Donna was fantastic, and we absolutely loved working with her and her family. She was always very quick to respond and was so patient while we asked a million questions throughout the process. The ceremony and reception spaces are gorgeous, and everyone that attended our wedding is still talking about what a great choice we made!

We selected one of their all inclusive packages, and I'm so glad we did. We were able to get a great deal for the venue, caterer, florist, wedding cake, DJ, wedding coordinator, and rentals. The vendors you can choose from in the packages have all worked together before, so everything worked very smoothly together! It was also super convenient that they handled a lot of the logistics. We talked to the different vendors about our choices, but then Donna or Tyler would handle contracts and payment. It was almost too easy!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

This is a fairly new venue, however pictures simply do not do this place justice. It is in a word, MAGICAL. I heard about this venue from one of the owners, Tyler Rhodes with Anything Music DJ's. He was originally just our DJ, but recommended his venue that himself and his two lovely parent, Matt and Donna own. We received a very reasonable price for both the dj services and venue. A lot of venues originate as something, then convert into a wedding venue after a relative, child, etc. uses it as a wedding venue and word of mouth takes off.
    The Meadows at Walnut Cove has been built and created for weddings only. They have spent years making a dream come true, and it is truly a vision. I feel so lucky and honored to have gotten married there. Our guests couldn't believe its beauty, and it is obvious how much blood, sweat, and tears have gone into making this venue a dream come true. They consulted wedding planners and vendors in its entire creation, in order to ensure it would be the best venue possible. I cannot say enough about this venue. It is magical. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Amy · Married on 07/30/2016

I got married at the meadows in July. The venue is very beautiful for a outdoors wedding and provides you will a backup plan for rain. The service was great at the meadows, Tyler and Donna were great help and offered to get you anything that you needed. The day went by smoothly and I did not have to worry about the stress of setting everything up. I would recommended this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Susan · Married on 07/30/2016

The Meadows wedding venue is a beautiful place to have a wedding. My daughter's wedding was in July, and it was absolutely beautiful. The owners and staff took the time to make sure everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding. I would recommend this wedding venue to anyone who's looking for an awesome place to have an outdoor wedding and a wonderful reception area.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Shawna · Married on 06/18/2016

The Meadows was a beautiful venue for my sisters wedding. As a wedding photographer myself I have photographed at hundreds of locations. This is by far one of my favorites! It's the perfect combination of elegant and rustic. The staff was incredibly helpful and enjoyable to be with. From the beautiful water front to the gorgeous pavilion and romantic woods it made for a perfect setting!!!

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2017

What an amazing place?! Don't pass this place up! We would this place via a Facebook post when they first opened! As soon as we visited we knew we wanted our wedding here. We booked October 8, 2017. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Thankfully the rain held off for us to have the ceremony on the deck. This family ran venue is perfect! Donna and Tyler were amazing through the whole process. Donna and Tiffany we'd seven more amazing on my wedding day! Quick to jump in and save the day. My strap to my dress broke right before I was about to head down the aisle. Donna was quick to help me get it pinned ask before we headed down. When we forgot our cake serving kit, Donna saved the day again! Had one on stand by that we were able to use! Our wedding was perfect and venue was everything!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Samantha VanNote · Getting married on 10/15/2020

Great truly all-inclusive venue!

The venue is all-inclusive and super easy to customize. All the necessary things for a wedding are included except for the officiant, the dresses, and the suits. There is also a list of vendors for things like transportation, hotels, and make-up.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/17/2018

3.0

I love the Meadows at Walnut Cove, Stunning!

The Meadows was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Almost every single guest had something wonderful to say about the venue. How beautiful it was, how did we find it, it was amazing, how intimidate it all was, etc. One of our guest even said that our venue was the most beautiful and favorite he had ever seen, and trust me this was a huge compliment for us because he is always attending wedding. At least 10, if not more, just in 2018. This place is BEAUTIFUL!
    The Meadows does packages, a silver, gold, and platinum. The packages helped us pick our other vendors, our DJ, caterer, florist, baker, rentals, all of it. My husband and I went with the silver package and for all that came in our package it was excellent. Silver was $10,000 but with the "extras" it was more like $11,000, not including the $500 security deposit.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Sydney · Married on 07/27/2018

3.6
      2.0
      3.5

This is a beautiful venue with a TON of value. The price is really good for what you get. Our main issues came from the staff. They did not communicate with us very well at all. It's not a deal breaker but something to consider.

Sent on 08/09/2018