The Meadows at Peninsula Ranch Reviews

8 | Quinlan, TX

8 Reviews for The Meadows at Peninsula Ranch

Kenny Dombrosky · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely perfect

Peninsula Ranch is by far the best place to hold any event. The staff is very easy to work with and the entire venue is beautiful. I would book this venue for any event you can think of. The hall, the lodge, the water front wedding spot, 100% perfect. This place was a special highlight of our wedding day. We will definitely book future family events at this venue!

Sent on 11/13/2018

LeAnn · Married on 10/21/2017

We decided on Peninsula Ranch and Lodge for our wedding in October 2017. The long walkway under two archways which takes you right down to the waterfront made a beautiful isle and location for our wedding. After we were married, we moved the reception inside the event center, it has a rustic feel, lots of lighting, a full kitchen which was exactly what we were looking for. Stacy and Trampas would check in on us periodically and would assist as necessary. We also used the breathtaking lodge for all of our out of town guests to stay in. We even had local folks ask us if it would be ok to check out where we were staying (we stayed in the suite downstairs). Everyone loved what they saw. One morning we woke up to a zebra and a donkey chilling outside our balcony, how cool is that? Needless to say we had a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this location, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Laurie · Married on 05/27/2017

Peninsula Ranch is absolutely beautiful and the owner is very nice, easy to work with and will accommodate the best he can. I definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rustic weeding by the lake!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/01/2017

We had an absolutely amazing time. Everything was so beautiful my guests could not stop talking about it. The view of the lake behind my wedding was gorgeous, all the wildlife was amazing. Stacy and his crew took very good care of us, we will definitely come back for another event.

Sent on 01/08/2018

lonnell · Married on 07/18/2016

What a blessed day we had for our wedding. The staff were so accommodating.The Ranch is the most perfect place to have a wedding. My wedding party stayed at the lodge and it couldn't have been better. We sat on the patio cooking steaks and potatoes the night before after we decorated the event center and gazed at the stars. I said a prayer for blessings for our new journey starting in the morning. I recommend the weekend package to everyone. There was no stress, just a beautiful serine setting to start my new life with Pete. I AM SO IN LOVE!
    ~Dawn

Sent on 07/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

3.5

Everything was absolutely perfect. Trampas was awesome to work with and very flexible. We will definitely be going back out there in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Azlynn · Married on 10/28/2017

The Peninsula Ranch is a beautiful venue. The only thing I would say is never let anyone book a wedding on a Sunday and it should be rented out to weddings for the whole weekend. I felt as much as I paid I should have gotten the whole weekend. As my wedding was booked back to back with a wedding the same weekend. It’s a great venue and absolutely beautiful there was just a lack of communication.

Sent on 01/03/2018

They were great about keeping us updated. They helped us even to set up the day of. Awesome people. Wonderful venue. Owner is a little quirky but very nice. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a country wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2014