The McCreery House Reviews

88 | Loveland, CO

88 Reviews for The McCreery House

• Noah

Noah · Married on 09/04/2011

This was a wonderful place for our wedding. We got married in September so the weather was great. Linda was great and took a lot of stress off my husband and me. Close to downtown Loveland and all it's great charm. I would highly recommend the McCreery House.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Mary Alice · Married on 03/12/2011

Linda at McCreery House was absolutely AWESOME! She was so helpful in whatever I needed. I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 03/18/2011
  • Tiff

Tiffany · Married on 06/05/2010

This place is fantastic.

Sent on 06/30/2010
  • kimberly.annamarie

Kimberly · Married on 08/01/2009

Julie and her team are simply top-notch. I am excited every time I book a wedding or other event as a photographer there, because it means I am going to enjoy the experience from beginning to end. The McCreery House is friendly, professional, and absolutely gorgeous. They are accommodating to all, and I love that I can depend on Julie and her team to take care of my clients and their vendors from start to finish, which to me is a true sign of a great venue. I've been doing this for over a decade, and The McCreery House stands out above the rest! You won't go wrong by choosing this amazing venue!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jenni · Married on 06/20/2009

A beautiful clean place. A hidden gem! You will love it.

Sent on 05/24/2010

Suzanne · Married on 05/24/2009

The McCreery House was a great find and provided the perfect backdrop for our wedding in late May, at which we had 50 guests. Linda (the owner/wedding coordinator) was excellant and was very involved in all aspects of the event. Without her help, things would not have gone nearly as smoothly as they did and she is one of the nicest and most professional people that I have had the pleasure to work with. As far as the house and gardens go, I couldn't have picked a nicer spot for our wedding. The gardens were beautiful and well-maintained and created a setting for our outdoor wedding that fit exactly what we were looking for. (I was going for natural beauty and a touch of elegance in an intimate setting, and the McCreery House definitely delivered.) The house is also gorgeous and would make a lovely location for an intimate event. Many of our guests commented on how great the location was and how nice everything looked. In addition, Linda provided ceremony music and offered us her stereo to use for the reception music, which worked out very well and saved us some money on a DJ. Also, Linda offers the opportunity to do a rehearsal on site for just a little bit more money, and I HIGHLY recommend doing that so that everyone knows where to go and stand during the ceremony, since the site is an integral part of the wedding itself. (I almost didn't do the rehearsal there but am very glad that I did - it really helped things to go much smoother on the big day.)

If you have a guest list that is over 125 people, this location will not work for you but I would highly recommend considering the McCreery House for an event that is smaller than that. (And, don't be put off by the neighborhood - it seems like an odd setting for a wedding but the house and gardens are definitely wedding-worthy.)

Sent on 06/10/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2003

Linda Stotz who runs The McCreery House is absolutely amazing. She is the icing on the cake when you have your event there. She just smoothes everything together. The venue is gorgeous and peaceful. We loved being there and have since had a graduation party and large bridal shower there. We also have 2 more events scheduled for next month. I highly recommend visiting The McCreery House and Linda if you are looking for a place to have a wedding or any other event from 30-150 people. You won't want to leave!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Rhonda · Married on 12/31/2013

Our wedding was perfect, thanks to all you did for us. The house is beautiful, your service was fantastic and our entire family was very impressed. Except for the water problem, everything was wonderful. Very comfortable bed and a great breakfast!! I won't be marrying again, but would recommend the McCreery House to anyone. LOVE IT.

Tim and Rhonda Showden

Sent on 02/06/2014

Kendra · Married on 09/14/2013

We can't say enough great things about Linda and her services at the McCreery House! Our original plan was to have our rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding held there and our wedding was to be hosted else where. However, since our wedding feel on the weekend of the "1,000 year flood" in Colorado, our original venue was no longer accessible. We had 24 hours to come up with a new venue, luckily the McCreery House was not booked! We did not have a small wedding and Linda was SUPERB at coordinating and hosting our rehearsal dinner the night before and our wedding on the same date, at the same time, so all our out of town guests could still celebrate our big day with us. Linda and her staff were incredible. Linda did not stop moving from the time of our rehearsal dinner the night before started, to the morning after our wedding. She accommodated all 190 guests, pulling her antique chairs out of the house for more seating in the yard, she communicated throughout the night with all our vendors/wedding party to ensure a great flow to the day, and she had even had a smile on her face when the rain came pouring down and we were able to keep the party going! Many of our guests were amazed we "pulled it off", knowing we had to change venues. We frequently get comments about "how wonderful the wedding was". We believe our wedding turned out better than it would have; had we held it at our other venue. We would HIGHLY recommend Linda and the McCreery House to anyone looking for a great venue to hold a memorable event!

Sent on 02/01/2014

chelsea · Married on 07/13/2013

Was a great day for my guest and myself.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Hanna · Married on 08/18/2017

We had an excellent experience with the McCreery House. Julie was amazing! She was great at keeping in touch and all the details organized in the months leading up to our wedding. It was extremely helpful having her involved. They listened to every single detail and were very accommodating. Julie and her team made it so easy and stress-free. Our wedding was a dream! We couldn’t imagine having our wedding at any other venue.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Marilee · Married on 07/08/2013

My daughter was married at McCreery House in July 2013. Linda was awesome to work with and it was an unforgettable day for all of us, especially my daughter and her new husband! The services she provided were outstanding! It was the perfect romantic and vintage setting on a beautiful summer day for a wedding! I would recommend McCreery House to anyone looking for a beautiful setting, professional and friendly people to work with and a day you will never forget, no matter the event.

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • User6919384 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Linda is very sweet and works with the couple to make their day special. She has a lot of experience and really manages the wedding well. A real joy to work with! Her venue is intimate and adorable. I trully enjoyed having my wedding at the McCreery House - would recommend the McCreery house for any small/medium weddings. We had a really good time for an affordable price in a sweet little spot in Loveland. Thanks Linda!

Sent on 10/01/2016