The Maywood String Quartet Reviews

8 | Salt Lake City, UT

8 Reviews for The Maywood String Quartet

Hilah · Married on 09/21/2014

Maywood was very professional and easy to work with. They did a great job and sounded great and were very nice even though I was a little crazy. Definitely would recommend them.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

The Maywood String Quartet was absolutely amazing! They provided the most beautiful, joyful music and really brought our day together. They were beyond professional and we keep getting comments on how beautiful their playing was. Matt, our contact, was so happy to provide us with suggestions ad helped to put together an amazing ceremony. They were also eager to work with us on a special musical request and the entire group is quite amazing!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Elosia · Married on 05/25/2013

Maywood String Quartet played at our wedding and the music was beautiful! They were very accommodating and quick to respond to all of our questions. Several guests complimented on the tranquil music! They made the atmosphere even more romantic and joyful.

We highly recommend Maywood String Quartet to play at any special occasion.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2012

Maywood was perfect! They arranged a song for me, and were great about making changes during the rehearsal to make everything perfect. The music was exactly as I had envisioned it.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Carrie · Married on 05/29/2010

We hired the Maywood String Quartet to play during our ceremony and during the cocktail and dinner part of our reception. They had an extensive repertoire of songs for us to choose from, including pieces we requested that are not on their published list. They were very professional in appearance and conduct, and they played beautifully. Matt Nelson (booking manager and violist) was our contact, and was very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 06/05/2010

We were so happy to have the Maywood String Quartet play for our wedding ceremony and dinner. They have a huge repertoire, and I was so happy to go through it and tell them exactly what I wanted! They played so beautifully, I couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. They really added that extra bit of romance and sophistication that we wanted!

Sent on 06/14/2013

The Maywood String Quartet was great.

Sent on 06/06/2016

1.8
      1.5
      2.0

Unfortunately it was often difficult to get responses to my emails. When I did get to talk to someone he was very nice and good to work with. However day of the wedding the musicians arrived late and missing a person. I understand people get sick last minute but as a professional there should be a backup. I also found out they were performing at another wedding the same day so were stretched very thin. Even worse, the quality of the music was mediocre at best. Several wrong notes were played and it was difficult to recognize certain pieces.

Sent on 07/02/2015