The Mansion at Woodside Reviews

3 | Syosset, NY

3 Reviews for The Mansion at Woodside

Deena C · Getting married on 10/10/2020

We said yes!

My fiancé and i had a walk through with Sarah this past weekend! From start to finish we were impressed with the grounds, mansion and the vision Sarah painted for us of our big day! The staff seemed to be friendly and welcoming as we walked through the space! So many great photo opportunities through out and we left with such positive vibes it made our choice easy! Looking forward to starting our next chapter at the Mansion at Woodside!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2017

There was not a single thing that I would have changed about my wedding at the Mansion at Woodside Acres. The entire staff and team had such an attention to detail, from every server and bartender to my wedding coordinators and the owners. They treated me like it was their own daughter getting married. You could tell they wanted every single little detail absolutely perfect; and they succeeded! The food was to die for, and there was so much of it! The venue itself was so beautiful, my guests were coming up to me in shock and awe. Everytime i think about my wedding, one thing comes to mind. PERFECT. That is thanks to the team at Woodside Acres!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jacky · Married on 06/02/2012

2.5

Many of you may know the drama that has transpired over the last year with Lessings and the Mansion at Woodside Acres. When we saw the venue we knew immediately that the Mansion is where we wanted to get married. Lessings was the caterer and they were very accomodating at the first meeting, so we booked that day. After a few months, the relationship between the Mansion and Lessings fell apart (due to Lessings' failure to get a written contract with the Mansion owners). We were devastated to learn that the Mansion had taken away rooms we were promised and changed things aroung. Ultimately, Lessings had to provide us with a tent for the cocktail hour which was a huge change in the plans.

After all was said and done, the Mansion really was beautiful on the day of the wedding. The tent turned out to be a huge success and the grounds of the Mansion were amazing. Lessings is no longer working with the Mansion so it will be interesting to see what develops, but if the Mansion is able to secure a professional caterer, I would highly recommend the Mansion as an elegant and beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/20/2012