114 Reviews for The Manor Tavern

Bartender(s) (2)
Open Bar (2)
Signature Drink (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Dance Floor (1)
Tables (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
106 The Manor Tavern Reviews

Everyone that we worked with and assisted us were absolutely amazing. This would be my first choice for any special occasion. Thank you so much to everyone who made the day so special.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Terry and the entire staff were amazing. Everything went perfect. The Manor Tavern is a great place for any event or special occasion.

Profile Picture Christina, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Food and service were perfect. Venue was warm and inviting!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Outstanding selection of menu items, flexibility, responsiveness and service at the event. Thanks again Terry for an outstanding job.

Rich and Bev

Profile Picture Rich, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We have eaten many many times in the past 30 years at Manor Tavern. When my son got engaged, I started "auditioning" places to have the rehearsal dinner. Manor Tavern was always my top choice. We are so happy that we had the dinner there. Terri was great to work with. My guests raved about the service (excellent) and loved the food. We had a great time.

Profile Picture Maureen, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terry did a fabulous job with our event. We had a small group of folks from China and we were so pleased with George and Terry. George did wonderful work on all the food and grilled the Roseda Farm Steak perfect. The bottle of wine he picked was also perfect. I can't say enough wonderful things about them both. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Marcia, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My event was one that needed to be done on a quick timeline, and Terry and her crew did a fabulous job. We appreciated their hard work and fabulous food an service. We’ll be back!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough good things about the manor tavern. Terry and Jillian were beyond amazing. They answered every single pre wedding nerves question I asked. Every time I spoke to these ladies I felt all my stress leave my shoulders. The day of they had taken care of everything. Terry even fixed my cake when there was a miscommunication. I had support from them the whole time. Everything was set up perfectly and everyone raved about the food. Jillian made sure we had drinks and food waiting for us. I will recommend manor tavern to everyone!

Profile Picture Rowan, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Dance Floor, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)

The Entire team that handled our rehearsal dinner from Terry Lombardi to the wonderful ladies who catered the event were outstanding. They made sure that everything went smoothly and efficiently. The food was amazing as was the drink and dessert. They even gave me a care package to take home which I devoured that weekend as well. I would highly recommend the venue and this team for any event that you may be planning. Our was perfect!

Profile Picture Tom, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

terry was great to work with, helping plan the perfect event within our budget. The food was excellent with great presentation. The servers at the party were professional and quite helpful and always cheerful Thank you to all

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughter and new son in-law had their wedding at the Manor Tavern last month. Terry Lombardi and her staff were fabulous in every way! The food was amazing, the cocktail area and the tables under the tent were beautifully set up. Terry coordinated the events through the day and everyone had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend the Manor Tavern for any event. Thanks Terry for a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held my son's Wedding Rehearsal Lunch (40 guests) there and it could not have gone any better. They spent a lot of time helping me sort out the table layout and pick the food that I wanted while staying within my budget. In the end the bill was less than I expected (how often does that happen?).

The room we chose had a lovely bar and horse themed decor. I loved the natural light and how it felt cozy without being cramped.

The food was fabulous and the presentation was attractive and easy for our guests to enjoy (we did stationary and passed h'ordeurves as well as a buffet). We had a vegan guest that they were able to accommodate at the last minute (and that guest gave me rave reviews on their meal). The servers were friendly and helpful. A few of the older guests had special needs/requests and they bent over backwards to help them and did so in such a way they they never felt self conscious. We also had some very small children that they provided juice boxes for even though I hadn't ordered any.

I had many guests come up to me during the event and afterwards to say how delicious the food was and/or how wonderful the staff was. I highly recommend the Manor Tavern for any event, they were my first choice going in because their food has always been very good...and they definitely delivered for me this time!

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

60 Birthday Party for my wife - Everything was perfect - Terri was such a treat to deal with while assisting us in making this event everything we had hoped for - The food was excellent - the service was friendly and professional - Well worth the money - We've gotten overwhelming positive feedback from our guests - My wife was totally opposed to a surprise birthday party but she was completely blown away as the party unfolded - The Beautiful setting and service at Boordy and the package that Manor Tavern came through with was the best - I'd recommend Manor Tavern to anyone looking to put together a memorable event ----------

Profile Picture Craig, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Manor Tavern did an amazing job with my mother in law's 70th surprise party! It was the easiest party to plan and the serviing staff worked so hard to make every detail just right.

Profile Picture Margo, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was a Surprise 60th Birthday Party for my wife - Perfect - Manor Tavern exceeded our expectations - Terri Lombardi was great to plan the menu with and offered a package to fit within our budget - The party and food service went off without any problems - The food was top notch - The service was friendly - professional and prompt - 65 guests All made comments about how they loved the event and the quality of the food -- On the scale of 1 - 10 It's a solid 10 --

Profile Picture Craig, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding here and everything was fabulous! Terry worked with me to make the menu tasty, have a nice bar, and figure out how to do it without breaking the bank. The food was really delicious and the setting lovely. Thank you for all of your help.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jillian was an absolute pleasure. She was very pleasant and made sure everything went smoothly for our guests. The atmosphere was exceptional and our reception was held in one of my favorite rooms. We will be back for our 1 year anniversary!

Profile Picture Tish, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Fabulous experience! We had a larger than usual sized party celebrating my Dad’s 80th Birthday. I was coordinating from across country and Manor Tavern was extremely accommodating. Appetizers were delicious; dinner was delightful. Never felt rushed or hurried to leave. Highly recommend!

Photo for The Manor Tavern Review - The birthday man celebrating his 80th!
Photo for The Manor Tavern Review - Our entire party!
Profile Picture Dee, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Terry was so nice to work with, she was a great help in assisting me with the menu and setup. My guests enjoyed themselves & were pleased with the service and everyone enjoyed their dinner. Celebrating my Mother’s 90th Birthday was a great success!

Photo for The Manor Tavern Review - 90th Birthday Party
Profile Picture Rachel, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Manor Tavern was amazing! The staff was very helpful and the food was delicious.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a 40th birthday party for my wife. Everyone had an amazing time and the Manor Tavern did a phenomenal job with our special night!

Thanks again....

Profile Picture Ron, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our rehearsal dinner at manor tavern and it was wonderful! They completely made my vision come to life!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our rehearsal dinner here and they were awesome. They made our vision come to life!

Profile Picture Becca, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Excellent food, service and atmosphere for our family's reception of friends and loved ones following our sister's funeral!

Profile Picture sierra, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)