The Manor House at Commonwealth Reviews

164 Reviews for The Manor House at Commonwealth

• Jacquelene

Jacquelene Clark · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Just perfect

Long story short (not really)....we saw a specific venue, the third one in our search, and we compared each venue after to that one. Then I made my appointment at The Manor House. It was always coming up on my searches so....

From the moment we went up to the door to the time we left, I knew that was our place. It feels elegant, classic and romantic. Reception-wise everything is included and they are really easy to work with regarding the ceremony.

But Ryan is the main reason we booked. He has given us two tours (once with just us and one with my mom AND to sign the contact). He’s very calm and casual, but extremely professional. I know he will take care of us on our day. He had set the standard for the type of people we want to work with!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2019

Perfect Venue!

Everything was great from start to finish. Suzanne was great to work with and made everything so easy. Everyone was so nice and helpful on the day of the wedding. I received many compliments from guests on how exceptional the service was. The Manor House at Commonwealth looked absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding reception.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Emily · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful wedding venue!

My husband and I absolutely loved having out wedding a the Manor House at Commonwealth! We worked with Suzanne throughout most of the planning process and she was wonderful to work with, she was attentive, helpful, and patient with all of our questions. The Manor House made the planning process so easy, they touched based regularly to keep us on schedule and were able to answer any frantic email I sent their way. Our guests had nothing but fantastic things to say about our wedding reception they loved the food, the location, the drinks, and the service. We would recommend the Manor House to everyone considering it for their wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Venue

Working with Suzanne throughout the planning process was awesome. She was very quick to respond to my emails, flexible when I made some changes to plans along the way, and was very timely with reaching out about next steps in the planning process. The quality of service, delicious meals, and overall professionalism was very evident on my day. Our guests keep giving us compliments about how great the day was. My husband and I absolutely loved everything about the Manor House at Commonwealth!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Rosie · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing venue

We are so happy we picked Commonwealth as our venue for our July 6th wedding! We were looking for a venue that had an outdoor cocktail area, provided open bar, was a historic building and that was reasonably priced and commonwealth fit the bill. Suzanne worked with us through the whole process and she was very professional, helpful, and responsive! She made everything with the venue stress free! Our guests are raving about how good the food was, especially the assortment of hors d'oeuvre, the french fry bar, and the extra living room seating for the older guests. We highly recommend this venue to any couple, even if your ceremony is 40 min away like ours. Thank you Commonwealth for an amazing evening!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Tricia · Married on 07/05/2019

We had a wonderful experience with Ryan Habel who was our Wedding Coordinator.

I would highly recommend Ryan Habel and his assistant for your Wedding Reception .
    Decorations I had dropped off were put up. They were very flexible and responsive. Food was excellent. Couldn’t ask for anything more!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alyssa Cawley · Married on 06/22/2019

6/22/19 Wedding

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 22nd and I seriously can not say enough amazing things about this venue! Everything was absolutely perfect on the day of our wedding. We were lucky to have one of the nicest days weather-wise of the year, which made the outdoor ceremony space even more spectacular. We worked with Suzanne throughout most of the wedding planning process, and she was always extremely responsive, accommodating, professional and very easy to work with! We are currently living in Florida, so most of our planning was done long distance, and we never had an issue setting up an appointment or tasting when we were in town for a visit. The food here is simply outstanding! Almost a month after our wedding and we are still getting compliments from guests on how great the food was and how perfect and beautiful they thought our wedding was! You really can not go wrong choosing this venue, and my husband and I are so glad that we did!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Harry

Harry Duong · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing place for host the Wedding

My Daughter’s wedding take place at this place. I just expected the service and others just meet expectations. But on the event, I was so surprised with anything. It was far away above my expectations. All staffs are very friendly and nice. The foods are so great. I satisfy because all my guests are happy.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Meredith · Married on 05/25/2019

5.25.19 Wedding

The Manor House at Commonwealth is such a hidden gem! Quality of service, food, and drinks was out of this world. Our guests are still raving about the food and the atmosphere. We worked with Ryan and he was extremely professional while at the same time a fun vendor to work with. The final cost of the Manor House was also extremely affordable as far as weddings go. Definitely consider booking your wedding here!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Tori Gaffney · Married on 02/19/2019

Beautiful Versatile Wedding Venue!

We are so glad we chose to have our wedding at the Manor House! The exposed stone, old fireplaces, high ceilings, and large windows lend the space a quaint, yet elegant vibe. We also loved the mix of indoor and outdoor spaces for guests to mingle. The veranda, sunken garden, and reception room all offered equally beautiful options for the ceremony, regardless of the weather. The veranda, while still being open, allows for beautiful views of the garden and outdoors and provides sufficient shelter from the rain (it poured during our ceremony, and we were very grateful for the sheltered, intimate setting). The venue is great for both small and large weddings--it can accommodate a couple hundred guests, but even if you have a smaller wedding like we did, the space doesn't feel too big. The food was also immensely popular and far exceeded our expectations. Guests were so impressed with the cocktail hour (particularly the quantity and variety of food) that they thought it was the dinner itself. The menu is also quite extensive and allows for a lot of customization, and the chef is willing to work with you to incorporate non-traditional menu options. The Manor House also builds late night snacks--fry bars and dessert bars, etc.--into the cost of the wedding, ensuring that guests don't go home hungry. Drinks were also tasty and plentiful! Ryan, the coordinator we worked with, was fantastic! He's very organized and thorough while still being exceptionally down-to-earth, which was very calming in the weeks leading up to our wedding and on the day itself. Ryan is also very flexible and will work with you to customize various aspects of your day (such as setting up lawn games or other personalized decor). The rest of the staff at the Manor House were all also great to work with. Staff really made the experience at the venue stress-free on the day of. Thanks to the Manor House and its wonderful team, the whole day felt like a fairy-tale.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Mcdowell · Married on 02/09/2019

Perfection

We had several guests compliment on how nice the wait staff was. Our coordinator was so easy to work with, the day could not have been more perfect!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Sallie Rosenberger · Married on 11/03/2018

Dream come true

This venue and all that was included with it was exactly what we hoped for. The staff was incredibly attentive and the event planner who worked with us was friendly and made the process of wedding planning about as stress-free as I'm sure it could have been!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Trisha · Married on 10/06/2018

10/6/2018- My Daughter’s Wedding.

Outstanding! Beautiful! Amazing! Delicious! Perfect! Fantastic! “Best wedding I’ve ever been to!” “How did you find this venue? It is spectacular!”
    My daughter’s wedding was on October 6, 2018 at The Manor House at Commonwealth. I can’t even remember all of the compliments, it was that wonderful! We worked with Ryan this past year and he was great! He answered every question and put up with the bride and MOB showing up at the venue unexpectedly just to talk many times during the year. Before we chose The Manor House at Commonwealth, I read past reviews. One comment I remember reading was that “the food was delicious and there was so much!”. It is absolutely true! My guests said the exact same thing. Obviously, I cannot say enough great things about our experience. Everything was amazing! Thank you, thank you to Ryan and everyone there for giving my daughter a wedding that she described as “Everything......and more.”

SO many more amazing things to say...Beauty of the venue. Multiple unique spaces for guests to gather, quality and presentation of food spectacular....and so much more.

Ryan - You made me nervous because you were so calm. Now I know why! You ABSOLUTELY know how to make everything perfect! Thank you again, Trisha

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jess Yerkes · Married on 09/28/2018

Picturesque & Hands On

Not only is the Manor House absolutely beautiful, but the staff is amazing, always willing to step in when you have a question or need assistance. They made our wedding absolutely perfect from beginning to end!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

The Manor House was beyond all expectations. My husband is allergic to seafood so we decided to elimate all seafood from the appetizers. Ryan and his team gave us a plethora of substitutions that were so delicious. The team also made other accommodations for us without a blink of an eye. All our guests raved about food throughout the night. If we were to do it all over, we would absolutely choose The Manor House again.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Christine · Married on 09/14/2018

We had our wedding at the Manor House at Commonwealth on 9/14/18. Every detail of the day was AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about Ryan, our event coordinator. Ryan made the entire wedding planning process so easy and stress-free. He answered every email in a timely matter, accommodated every request, set up the entire venue with our decorations perfectly, and helped keep me calm when our shuttle of guests didn't show up on time. The ballroom was perfect. The staff was attentive throughout the entire day. The food was so delicious. All guests raved about what a wonderful time it was. I hope I can attend another wedding there in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Rich · Married on 09/02/2018

The Manor House was absolute perfection. The weather move to the veranda was flawless and turned out to be a perfect venue for the ceremony. Our guests were thrilled with the food, the service, and the venue. The appetizers wowed the guests and the dinner was fantastic. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone. I could not have been happier. Not sure what else to add...

Sent on 09/09/2018

Suzy · Married on 09/02/2018

Awesome. Food & Service were impeccable. Calm, organized team handled our bundle of wedding emotions perfectly.

Sent on 09/18/2018

julianne · Married on 09/01/2018

Me and my husband had the most amazing experience having our wedding at manor. Everyone was so welcoming and overly accommodating that we didnt have to worry about a thing or lift a finger. I would recommend manor to anyone who wants a spectacular, memorable, and absolutely stunning wedding venue with the sweetest staff around!

Sent on 09/08/2018

E · Married on 07/22/2018

We were so thrilled with our party at The Manor House. From beginning to end. The staff, food, accommodations were perfect. My vendors loved working with them. It made everything so easy. I cant wait for the next occasion to use them again. Thank You!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

When my husband and I were starting to look at potential wedding venues, the Manor House at the Commonwealth was our first stop, and we knew immediately it was where we wanted to have our reception. The venue is beautiful. From the ballroom to the gardens to the covered porch out back, we could so easily picture our wedding day there. Ryan, our coordinator, was wonderful to work with. Neither my husband nor I were living in Pennsylvania during the planning process, but Ryan was accommodating of our schedules when we had to make trips in person and was very responsive our email in between those trips. From our first visit to the venue to the wedding day, he and the staff there were always very professional and worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect. They made sure to understand what was important to us on our day, and made that vision into a reality.

I also have to say, the food at the Manor House is delicious. Our guests were raving about how much they enjoyed cocktail hour and the entrees. Overall, we had a fantastic experience at the Manor House at Commonwealth and I cannot recommend it enough as a wedding venue!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • User7787703 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely amazing!! Perfect venue! Great food, scenery and professionalism

Sent on 07/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2018

We got married on 6.23.18 at The Manorhouse at Commonwealth and it was absolutely beautiful! Everything was perfect. Suzanne was the best, she really did everything to make our day the best day ever. We received so many compliments about the food, drinks, and atmosphere. We had 180 guests at our reception and we had plenty of room- even too much room! We had a photo booth set up in the living room area and it was a perfect spot. We ended up getting married in the ballroom due to weather and it was beautiful. Everything came together exactly how we wanted it. Thank you so much for everything. 100% recommended!!!! So many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/08/2018

We cannot thank the Manor House staff enough for making our day absolutely perfect. Suzanne was wonderful to work with leading up to our wedding as well as the day of, along with Kelly. Any time I went to ask Kelly something during our reception, it had already been taken care of. The staff truly take care of you as well as your guests. We have received so many compliments on how nice the wait staff were. Guests were also amazed by the amount and quality of the food. They raved about the food!! The venue is beautiful with many different settings for whatever your taste may be.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Christie · Married on 06/02/2018

I got married at the Manor House on 6/2/18. Everything from our first meeting with Ryan up until the day of our wedding was more than we could have asked for. Ryan and the whole staff were super accommodating and made everything we requested happen. The Manor House has so much character and the garden is so beautiful - it was exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. I highly recommend the Manor House!!!

Sent on 06/15/2018