The Manor at Silo Falls Reviews

48 | Brookeville, MD

48 Reviews for The Manor at Silo Falls

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Darcy was amazing to work with. The food was a hit. And a great place for the band to play during the reception. So highly recommended!

Sent on 11/02/2017

I can't even begin to thank Darcy and the Brookeville staff for being super great with our wedding. Every aspect of the event was perfect from the food to the service to the location. We loved having our wedding here and we had absolutely no complaints about the quality of anything. They even went the extra mile to make sure a Madarin speaking employee was on hand to talk to our non English speaking relatives. All of our guests raved about the food too.

Sent on 10/16/2015
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/02/2015

Darcy is absolutely amazing! she and I were always in constant contact with each other and any question or concerns I had, she always responded less than 24 hours. She really made this whole planning process comforting with her in mind! She was really a great person to work with!
    Dinner Rehearsal: I had about 20-24 guest attending and Darcy's team was so intuitive to our needs and our vision. Her team really helped everything go smoothly and wanted to make sure our vision was constantly their priority. The flat iron steak was out of this world! and the chicken received great compliments as well! I cannot thank Darcy and her team enough for everything that have done for Jon and I on our wedding day. It was on 10/02/2015 (Friday). Unfortunately, it had rained and rained pretty heavily, but it met no match for Darcy and her staff. Darcy really helped with the transition of getting everything into place and taking extra care with ever little special detail I wanted in our wedding. When I was in the Bridal Suite, I asked one of my bridesmaids to get me a drink from down stairs in the bar area, when she returned she said "I told them the bride needs a drink" The kind gentleman with a so sincere and positive attitude from Rehearsal dinner remembered my favorite drink!!! He also remembered at the reception as well I never had to get up to get another drink! Later, I found out he did the exactly same thing for my husband. We were soo impressed!... The ceremony was absolutely everything I ever imagined it to be, although it was suppose to be on the Silio patio overlooking acres of rolling hills, Darcy put so much heart in what she did and made sure I would love it! and I totally did! The reception was absolutely breath taking! the surf and turf was amazing Darcy and her team are no match for any other vendor. Jon and I are so incredibly happy with our decision! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2014

Darcy and her group at Brookeville were wonderful. She was great about answering my hundreds of emails:) The food was amazing; I have had so many compliments that it was the best dinner (we did filet with crab cakes). The bridal suite was huge and staff were so friendly. I'd do it there all over again!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Cristina · Married on 05/24/2014

This was a great place to do outdoor wedding and a reception inside. They have great tasty food! Darcy, the manager was very helpful! She helped me all the way, from the planning to the end of the event!

Sent on 07/02/2014

I had my wedding reception here and it was beautiful. Darcy, the event coordinator, was so easy to work with and she really helped a lot that day. The Inn is in a beautiful countryside setting. The food is delicious. I wish I could relive my wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2013

We worked with Darcy, the event coordinator, who from the first visit went out of her way to offer helpful suggestions and accommodations to our non-traditional wedding. We had the cocktail hour first and the ceremony began at 9 pm. We had the flexibilitiy up to the day of the ceremony of having an outdoor ceremony in the garden or indoor in the Meadow Room by the fireplace. (It was a cool evening, so we opted for the latter.) Darcy made wonderful suggestions for a light supper, since the reception didn't start till 9. The Inn was flexible about ending time, so we could still have a fun party despite the late starting hour. We did a lot of the wedding ourselves - flowers, d.j., etc, and Darcy let us bring items in the days before the wedding. I don't think she and her staff could have done any more to make it any easier for us!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Gayle · Married on 01/08/2012

The Inn at Brookeville Farms is a beautiful venue and the coordinator was very accommodating. We had a fabulous time!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Liz · Married on 10/09/2011

The Inn at Brookeville Farms will always hold special memories for us. We had an outdoor wedding and indoor reception there. From start to finish, Darcy Long, the coordinator was fantastic to work with. She was very organized and friendly. Darcy made us feel like everything would be taken care of and turn out perfectly (which it did)! The process was seamless and she was amazing to work with. Our guests were very pleased with the food and drink. For a Sunday wedding, the price per person for food and drink was extremely reasonable. Look no further than the Inn at Brookeville Farms for your wedding. We were very pleased with everything and can't sing their praises enough!

Sent on 10/15/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/18/2011

The Inn at Brookeville was a dream venue for us. Darcy and her staff were helpful, efficient, and very pleasant to work with. They took care of all the details, set-up all the favors, placecards, handled directing the guests where to go, got the wedding party down the aisle, kept us on schedule, coordinated with all the vendors, and kept things controlled and calm when there was a family medical emergency. The location is beautiful for an outdoor ceremony. The food was delicious. Every single guests raved about the food, and they did a wonderful job accomodating special dietary requests. There is no need to hire an event coordinator when you're working with the Inn. You tell them what you want, and they make it happen. Very kid friendly. Weddings can be very chaotic and they really kept things moving smoothly. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Eileen · Married on 07/31/2010

The event was nicely organized and Darcy kept things on track even though there were some last minute changes. The venue is lovely and the staff friendly and helpful. Everyone had a great time and family members are still talking about how much they enjoyed themselves.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Carrie · Married on 07/03/2010

We really enjoyed our experience with The Inn at Brookeville Farms. Darcy was a pleasure to work with and made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day. Our ceremony took place on the back patio, behind the silo, with a beautiful backdrop of the fields and pond. Our photographer took amazing sunset photos there, during our cocktail hour by the gazebo. We then moved to the indoor banquet hall for the reception. The food was delicious and the staff attentive. Everything was perfect! We'll be back for our anniversary dinners. :-)

Sent on 08/10/2010

Patrice · Married on 05/30/2010

Darcy was very calming and unflappable. She was willing to make any changes we wanted - just ask. The food was even better than I hoped, especially the salmon.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Katherine · Married on 05/29/2010

Our wedding was perfect! All of our guests loved their dinners. The entire night was a classy event. Thank you to all the staff as well as Darcy.

Sent on 09/14/2010

Erin · Married on 03/27/2010

Beautiful ballroom and bridal suite upstairs. The food was good and Darcy was very accomodating. We had a wonderful reception.

Sent on 08/08/2010

Monifa · Married on 02/05/2010

I would recommend this venue for anyone. My family loved the food, the staff, the beauty of the grounds. Our pics from the wedding are beautiful. I love my wedding contact there. Only thing missing is bed and breakfast.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Michael · Married on 10/30/2009

We loved the Inn At Brookeville Farms. The ambience was wonderful and the food was great.

Sent on 01/11/2010

Cara · Married on 10/12/2008

I loved this venue. Darcy and her team were wonderful about making us feel like we were special and unique to her. The grounds were gorgeous during our October wedding and we got some of the best photographs there. The reception room was perfectly intimate and everything went according to plan. And did I mention how fabulous the bridal suite is? Can't be beat.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Rebecca · Married on 11/03/2007

We chose the Inn at Brookeville because they had a flexible attitude about planning and didn't nickel and dime us for every little thing (valet parking, linens, etc.). The planner was great - very laid back, but everything got done. We had our ceremony there, indoors, and it was great that everyone could just start relaxing right away after the ceremony. We also found that it was very affordable for the area, and offered great backdrops for our photos.

Sent on 04/14/2008

Glenda & Chris · Married on 05/05/2007

We loved our experience at The Inn at Brookeville Farms, Darcy was wonderful, she when out of her way to accomidate us in every way possible. We had our ceremony by the silo/pond it was beautiful, and taking off after our ceremony in our horse carriage was just the most wonderful experience. The receptions was absolutely beautiful, my guest loved the food, the service was great. It was the best day ever for my husband & I.

Sent on 04/14/2011

Adrian · Married on 10/18/2009

When I first began the overwhelming task of finding a wedding venue, I emailed tons of different locations in search of availability and price. Darcy at the Brookeville Inn promptly emailed me back within an hour with detailed information about the venue. We went out to view the location a few weeks later and made our decision to have our wedding at the Inn without looking at any other places. It had everything we wanted--ceremony and reception sites in one place, catering included, an idyllic setting for our fall wedding, and all within our budget. We just got the impression that the Inn would know how to throw a wedding reception.

And we were correct. Darcy was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had and she definitely knew what she was doing when it came time to organizing the nitty-gritty details of the day. During the reception, the staff was helpful and unobtrusive, and the food was great! Luckily, since the Inn is a restaurant, we can go back on our anniversary to celebrate and eat more!

Sent on 10/30/2009

Pamela · Married on 08/01/2009

I had a church wedding followed by a reception at Brookeville Inn. Everything about the reception was wonderful, from the food to the romantic setting. The event coordinator at the Inn even acted as an MC for the reception, which was extremely helpful.

Selecting our menu & bar options before the wedding was very easy; we paid for dinner at the resturant one night and they served us options from event dinner menu (and the cost of dinner went towards the cost of the reception). They assisted with table assignments and how to layout the tables, which was great. They gladly accomodate special requests like adding a strawberry to each glass of champagne for the toast.

I am thrilled that I chose Brookeville Inn for our reception location.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Mara · Married on 11/01/2014

I recently held my wedding at the Inn at Brookeville Farms. It was a wonderful place to get married and I am glad that I chose this venue. We had approximately 170 guests and it was large enough to fit the tables, as well as host the cocktail hour. With the weather not being reliable that weekend, we decided to move everything indoors at the last minute, Darcy and her team were flexible about the move. The food was also very good, we offered a plated dinner with a choice of steak or salmon and all of the guests raved about the food.

Sent on 12/12/2014

We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at Brookeville for about 100 people. The space is absolutely beautiful. Our ceremony was on the outdoor patio and looked great with the fall foliage. Cocktail hour was in a smaller room with a fireplace, and the reception was in an elegant banquet room with chandeliers. We were allowed to bring our own decorations for all of these spaces which was a huge plus. There is also a large bridal suite available. The pictures on the website really do not do this venue justice- I highly recommend you check it out in person.
    Brookeville did all of the catering for the event which made everything so easy. All we had to do was pick a few things in advance and let them handle the rest. The food was good and of a decent value.
    A huge plus of the venue is the coordinator- Darcy. She was very on top of everything and our wedding day went off without a hitch. She also accommodated all of our requests and just...took care of things. It was great.

Sent on 12/13/2014