The Makeup Parlour Reviews

123 | Niagara Falls, NY

123 Reviews for The Makeup Parlour

Nicole Seitaj · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding In Studio

For my wedding this past August I went to the studio with my mom, mother in law, nana, and 7 girls. I can’t put into words how efficient, professional, and just downright AMAZING all of the staff are, Stephanie in particular! Everything went as smoothly as possible, even with some bumps in the timeline (because one of my girls were late!) and some minor issues it went as perfect as can be! They even fit in an extra wedding guest last minute, so accommodating! The work is flawless, I would never go anywhere else for hair or makeup! The studio is beautiful and accommodated us perfectly, even with another bridal party there at the same time!

Marisa · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved the airbrush makeup! Stephanie and 2 other makeup artists did 14 airbrush makeup and eyelash applications in under 4 hours! It looked beautiful and natural. She came on location as well! Would highly recommend.

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Stephanie was so great! She made the whole process a lot of fun! I did my trial for my shower and got so many compliments! As well as for the big day! She came right to my hotel room for getting ready that morning and made everything so nice to not worry about driving around to places and stressing that(Def worth the extra $$ to have hair & makeup come to you in my opinion) Everyone in my bridal party looked great and felt great about how they looked as well! She took the time to ask each girl how they usually do their makeup and what kind of look they were going for, to tailor the makeup to each girl. I will absolutely use her again for other events as well.

Holly · Married on 09/23/2016

Stephanie and her assistant Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with on my wedding day! The air brush make-up they did made every bridesmaid and my mom look flawless. We got compliments the entire day on how GREAT everyone looked. Stephanie and Nicole were professional to work with, so easy-going and immediately acted on every request each girl (including myself) had and were just a delight to have around the entire morning we got ready. I wish I invited them to the wedding, I loved them so much. If you don't book The Makeup Parlour for your event, I feel sorry for you! Stephanie and her team are the best around!

Brittany · Married on 06/25/2016

Stephanie is extremely talented and I truly enjoy getting my makeup done by her. I've had her do my make up for many events, not just my wedding day. She's an amazing artist and worth every penny! Thank you for making my bridemaids, moms and me feel beautiful on my wedding day. You're the best!??

Jordin · Married on 06/18/2016

Working with Stephanie from the Makeup Parlour for my June 2016 wedding was an absolute pleasure! She is so talented and made my wedding party look fabulous for my big day. Stephanie and her assistant Carm were timely, professional and fun, which made a very hectic morning feel very relaxing. Even before the wedding day, Stephanie worked with me, my mom, the mother of the groom and the bridesmaids for various other services, including makeup trials and spray tans, to make sure we were ready for the wedding day. The Makeup Parlour is the best and I would highly recommend Stephanie to any bride!

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend for makeup - my makeup lasted all day and looked perfect for all photos. Nicole, my makeup artist, did my makeup on location and made the entire "getting ready" process seamless. Thanks again!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing airbrush makeup services!!! We were 100% satisfied with makeup services provided for my wedding (bridal, MOB, bridesmaids) and would recommend to anyone inquiring. The option for on location services was a must for my wedding with many being from out of town (myself included) and this simplified the process. The makeup lasted the entire day and the photos came out great. So happy we went with The Makeup Parlour!

Renee · Married on 05/11/2016

Stephanie did an amazing job with my makeup. I loved everything about it. She was very friendly and when I would reach out to her about details for my appointment she always responded right away.

Kelsey · Married on 11/28/2015

Stephanie was my artist of choice before I even booked her. Looking at her work I knew I had to have her. And I was thrilled I did. Stephanie Signorelli NAILED a natural, but glam look for my wedding day, I couldn't have been more pleased.. And my girls, WOW.. The Makeup Parlour truly took care of us! They looked stunning. We all felt and looked flawless. Stephanie knew exactly what to do when I described the look I wanted. Her studio is awesome when you go for a trial, so relaxed and fun.Cute studio, music playing, and Stephanie is more than welcoming! If you have a big event coming up.. Do yourself a favor and book with her! My 6 girls, two mothers.. and myself were ecstatic with our looks on my wedding day!

Erica · Married on 11/14/2015

Steph is amazing!!! I easily got 100 compliments on my makeup for my wedding. She was accommodating and professional and really listened to what I wanted for my look!

Amanda · Married on 11/06/2015

Stephanie was great leading up to the the day and even more awesome on the day. I let her be her creative and ingenious self and my makeup could not have looked better. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to do my makeup and make me feel like a million bucks. 10 stars if I could. Whether you are looking for a deep smoky eye or a more natural look, she nails it every time! She is magic!

Mary · Married on 09/26/2015

I am beyond pleased with choosing The Makeup Parlour as my wedding-day makeup stylist. Stephanie made me feel so beautiful, and the endless compliements I recieved on my "vintage glam" look only enhanced the feeling. With limited direction, Stephanie knew exactly what I wanted. She was calm, professional and outgoing - I enjoyed not only the makeup services for my bridesmaids and me, but also spending time with her on the big day! I can't thank you enough, Stephanie and Makeup Parlour!!!

The Makeup Parlour was referred to me by two friends (sisters) who also used them for their wedding day make up. It was perfect!!!!!! Christina and another make up artist had myself, my mother, 5 bridesmaids and a flower girl looking looking PERFECT! in less than four hours giving us extra time for pictures! and that make up lasted ALLLLLLLL day and night--even through the inevitable tears of a wedding day : ). I can't thank you enough. Everyone looked perfect all day long

If you are debating the eyelashes (even the bridesmaids), GET THEM! they make a world of difference in the pictures and when applied correctly, they are not a bother at all! Thank you Makeup Parlour!!!!

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2015

I had a hard time finding a place that did airbrush makeup in Buffalo and I am so glad I found the Makeup Parlour! Nicole did my wedding makeup and I absolutely love the way it turned out! When I went in for my trial, I immediately felt comfortable as she is so sweet and personable. I was amazed at how well the makeup held up as this was my first time experiencing airbrush- it truly looked exactly the same when I went to wash it off at night. For a special occasion airbrush is totally worth the extra money! There was a bit of a mix up when I booked for my wedding day and I needed an extra assistant to accommodate some bridesmaids and my mom who were having airbrush done as well. Stephanie, the owner, took care of finding an assistant immediately when she called to go over final details the week of the wedding. I appreciate her professionalism and ability to solve the problem so quickly. Nicole and her assistant were a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding preparations perfect. Everyone's makeup that they did looked absolutely flawless and they made sure each girl liked the makeup throughout the application process. I would highly recommend Nicole as she is a fabulous makeup artist!

Kristen · Married on 07/18/2015

Stephanie is amazing to work with for all of your makeup/spray tan needs! She makes you feel so comfortable, like you have known her for years! I have very sensitive skin and she made me look perfect for my wedding day and it lasted throughout the entire night. My spray tans from her always look very natural and last. I would highly recommend Stephanie for your makeup, skincare, spray tan needs!

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

If you are the bride, makeup is very important. If you look good, you feel good, and you feel confident. I would only go with someone who I trust and has experience. I recommend doing a trial run, to make sure the idea you have actually works for your face, and is really what you want. I originally wanted to do a soft romantic look, then I realized that that was not me and I wanted a dramatic look and a smokey eye.

Cara · Married on 06/13/2015

I hired The Make Up Parlour for my wedding ( 6/13/15)! Stephanie made the whole process easy to coordinate and the day was amazing! She came to our house where we got ready! Was incredible clean, professional, and did an AMAZING job! I can't wait to hire her for another event!

I really enjoyed working with Stephanie at The Makeup Parlour. She is professional and friendly. She has great product at her shop and she does great makeup.

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

Everything about this experience was amazing! Stephanie is super sweet and professional, and does amazing work! I'm so glad that I chose her for my big day!

Kelly · Married on 09/19/2014

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with. I can not express how happy I was with her services. I don't wear a lot of makeup and was so scared it was going to look caked on and unnatural....but she made me glow! I loved the way it turned out & my bridesmaids looked beautiful too. I would certainly recommend her services.

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Stephanie is amazing...my makeup looked so natural and flawless, and so did all of my bridesmaids. They did a fabulous job and I would recommend them to anyone!

Stephanie and the girls at the parlour are amazing! My wedding day makeup looked great and stayed all night long. My bridesmaids and my mother, also got their makeup done there and they all looked beautiful. The parlour is warm and inviting and you feel welcomed as soon as you walk in the door. Stephanie asks a lot of questions as she wants to ensure you are a happy customer! I have also had spray tans and lash applications done here and I am always satisfied!

Joy Marie · Married on 08/30/2014

I was looking to book make up for a bridal party of 10. I was referred to the Makeup Parlor, and initially they were booked. When the date became available they called me back immediately to confirm. Appreciated the follow up! Service for the dry run and day of our wedding was spectacular. The dryer run was great to get a comfort level of style. Wedding day makeup was flawless. Stephanie takes so much pride in her work and reviewed every girl, mom, and sister, personally, making adjustments where necessary, to ensure everyone looked perfect! Our wedding day turned out to be 80° plus, and our make up looked spectacular the entire day and evening. Would strongly recommend the make up parlor and wish I had another event to use them for.

brenda · Married on 08/16/2014

I was so happy with the way my wedding day makeup looked! Stephanie and her team at the Makeup Parlour did a fantastic job on not only myself but also on my maid of honor, my mother-in-law, and my mother. The airbrushed makeup looked flawless and it lasted from 12:00pm till 4am! Additionally our pictures were taking outside near the lake on a overcast day with high winds and light rain. Let me tell you that my makeup looked just as perfect afterwards as it did before! Guests were complimenting on how well my makeup looked all night! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!