111 Reviews for The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort

Buffet (2)
Premium Liquor (2)
House Liquor (2)
111 The Lodge at Mountain Springs Lake Resort Reviews

Our wedding here was absolutely perfect. The service, food, and location were amazing. Everybody who attended couldn't stop raving about it, saying it was the best wedding they had been to! Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors, but due to rain it was moved inside and it was just as beautiful. If I had to do it again, I'd pick the lodge all over again!

Photos
Profile Picture Abby, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just had our wedding this past weekend at the Lodge and it was AMAZING! The venue, the food, the cabins, the coordinators, EVERYTHING! We seriously can't say enough about how great our experience was!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

excellent....service excellent, food excellent....everything was well organized...Lindsay, the wedding planner was the best...everything went to perfection....the grounds were perfect...inside was spotless.....beautiful place for a wedding....

Profile Picture sal, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding here on October 1 2017. The lodge made us truly have our dream wedding and so much more. Everything from start to finish was amazing. I highly recommend the lodge!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Honestly it was the best day ever! I got married just last month and had a romantic, rustic wedding which the Lodge is the PERFECT place for! The staff was absolutely amazing! They executed my vision of the day even better than what I thought, which is even more difficult since I planned my wedding from California! The food was ABSOLUTELY delicious, my friends and family are still talking about how delicious everything was from hors d'oeuvres to main course to the cake and desserts! Another great accommodation they have is the cabins so your guests can stay on the property which is perfect for partying guests and bridal parties! I honestly cannot speak highly enough about the staff and everyone involved in making me and my guests feel like royalty! I wish I could get married again!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Mountain Springs Lake was perfect. Our coordinator, Lindsay, was extremely accommodating especially when it seemed like it would rain and we needed to make big last minute changes and my emotions were all over the place. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and all my guests were impressed. We also got an extra entree and 10 dollars off per person with their end of season deal which was amazing. The resort was also accommodating for the rest of the weekend as we hosted other pre-wedding events at our cabins. It was a wonderful weekend.

Profile Picture Shaylin, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding day on 9/2 at the the lodge was simply the best day of our lives! I cannot recommend this venue highly enough. The room is stunning with big glass windows looking out to a beautiful pond surrounded by trees and flowers, and inside is an elegant ballroom. TJ Price, the wedding coordinator is phenomenal to work with, and honored all of our many requests for the wedding day. She was there for us at any time throughout the planning process if we had any questions, and was there to make sure everything went according to plan on the wedding day. The food was delicious, our guests could not stop raving about it. We also stayed in the on site cottages throughout the weekend with many of our wedding guests, and had a blast. It felt like the party continued for three days! The lake there is beautiful and each cottage comes with a row boat. It was the perfect place to have family travel from near and far to spend the weekend together! There is also a wonderful bridal spa cottage there which the girls used the morning of the wedding to get ready in. It is an adorable cottage set up perfectly for getting hair and makeup done, and the lodge provided us with drinks, snacks, and champagne. We visited many venues in the area prior to booking, and this one is without a doubt the best you will find! All of our guests raved that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Profile Picture Julienne, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our daughter and son-in-law, Katie and Corey, had their wedding at The Lodge in August. The setting is so beautiful and was perfect for the outdoor ceremony and photographs. We enjoyed every minute of our special day. Cindy and the staff took care of everything, and we were able to just relax and enjoy a great time with family and friends. Everyone raved about the food and loved everything from the cocktail hour out on the patio to the sparkler sen-off of the bride and groom. As mother of the bride, the best thing of all was having my daughter say her wedding day was all she dreamed it would be.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Best experience I could have asked for. Staff was very stupportive and understanding. They were flexible and willing to work with you. I loved the food!! The guest loved the place! I highly suggest this place to anyone who is getting married!!

Profile Picture Kimberley, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

The lodge at mountain spring lake is a perfect place for a wedding! I had my wedding there in August and not only was the venue beautiful but the staff made everything easy. Our wedding specialist, Cindy, met with us multiple times over the course of the year to make sure that we were getting our planning done and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. We live about 2 hours away from Reeders, PA and the lodge worked with us with having a phone conference when we needed to discuss wedding day details. We went for the Fall showcase last year and were able to taste the exquisite food to help make our dining choices. The guests at the wedding still tell me about how great the food was, even months later! We utilized preferred vendors from the lodge for our photographer, DJ, officiant, florist, and makeup artist and they were all wonderful as well! We lucked out and had a magnificent sunny day which granted us with many options to take photos with the bridal party, family, and my husband. We actually took some photos in the row boats on the lake! The bridal party and our families rented the cabins at the lodge and they were very impressed with the rustic feel but also the modern amenities that the cabins provided. I would highly recommend the lodge at mountain spring lake to anyone who is looking for an outdoor wedding. The location, the food, and the service were above and beyond what we expected and we are so grateful that we chose the lodge at mountain spring lake for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

As the mother of the bride, words would never express how happy our daughter and son in law picked Mountain Springs Lake. Robin, Cindy and Sharon were able to customize the wedding for us and make it a truly elegant and wonderful experience. The venue, food and service were beyond expectations. Our friends continue to comment on how they loved everything and will always remember “this wedding”! It truly gave us memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We can't begin to describe how happy we are with Mountain Springs Lake Resort. We are located in North Jersey and we knew we wanted to be married somewhere special, away from the everyday scenery. We saw several places in NJ, we researched A LOT of venues. When we first visited MSLR, we were in love. We immediately knew this place was special, classy, drop dead gorgeous, and had everything we wanted - cabins for guests, a bridal spa for getting ready on-site, gorgeous lake and greenery EVERYWHERE. Their packages were reasonable and our coordinator, Cindy, was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish.

When we attended the food tasting, we were HOOKED. The most delicious food options. In fact, our guests could not stop raving about the food - the parmesan-crusted chicken and sirloin in particular.

Cindy was there on the day of the event to see that everything was taken care of exactly as we wanted. Our guests commented on how well everything flowed, how they felt that they were able to be a part of everything (the bouquet toss, the cake cutting, etc.). The servers made sure that glasses were full, napkins were folded, etc. without hovering. We had many guests comment on that, on how they weren't hovering but they somehow took care of everything while remaining in the background.

I could go on and on about our experience. I would 100% recommend to any couple looking for a mini-destination wedding (only an hour from NJ/NY) in the most gorgeous place.

Profile Picture Kaity, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

If you are deciding where to book your wedding in the Poconos area, look no more! I have lived here my whole life and never knew this place existed. It is a beautiful location and I'm so thrilled we booked with them. Not only is the food amazing, service top notch, and location gorgeous, but you are the only wedding that is going on that day! That alone was really big for me. Our wedding coordinator was Cindy and she just went above and beyond to give us the perfect day. I literally did not have to stress about a single thing. She is very responsive, detailed, and helpful. She was there the whole day of our wedding and helped with everything and made sure everything was how we wanted. I got so many compliments from friends and family about how it was the best wedding they had been to. I know this was mainly because of the lengths that MSL goes through to make sure you have your perfect day. This venue is a little bit more pricey than other venues in the area but it is 100% worth it. You want everything to be stress free and amazing on your big day so it's worth it to spend the extra money to get this top notch service. Everyone who stayed in the cottages had a blast and were taken care of as well. I can't say enough nice things about Cindy, Sharon, Christina, Ben, or any of the other staff members at this resort. I would highly recommend Mountain Springs Lake to anyone.

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Perfect! That is the word our family is using to describe my daughter's wedding 9/24/16. The weather, the staff, the facility, the food, the planning - all perfect! The staff at MSLR worked out every fine detail and planned the event down to the minute - and it all went off without a hitch. A family that started to plan a wedding with great anxiety were assured, informed and well apprised of every step along the way during our planning process. Many of our family members stayed in the cabins for two nights and had a great time! We are already talking about a family reunion at MSLR one year from now. Compared to other wedding facilities we looked at in the area, this one was hands down the best - from location to price. The food and wait staff were superb. I would HIGHLY recommend Mountain Springs Lake Resort!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at The Lodge was perfect! The service, the food and everything in between was awesome! Cindy was our wedding coordinator and she worked with us from beginning to end to make sure everything would be just the way we had hoped. I would absolutely recommend the Lodge to anyone looking for a beautiful venue that does their best to make sure your day is perfect! It was the best day ever and we are so grateful for all that they did to make it a smooth and wonderful day :)

Profile Picture Lara, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at MSL was incredibly easy to work with. They took so much time to answer our every question, from first visit to the end of our reception. Sharon was an excellent tour guide and incredibly sweet. Cindy, our day-of coordinator extraordinaire, cared about each detail with such attention as if the wedding was her own! And the food - Robin is an amazing chef and our guests are still talking about the food!

We only looked at one venue, and that was MSL. From customizing our cake flavor (I requested coconut and it was dreamy), to neatly packing up our decor at the end of the night, we were thrilled with every moment. Our photos are gorgeous and the property itself is pristine. Our guests stayed in cabins for the weekend and it helped us spread the celebration out across several days. I really cannot say enough about the MSL crew. They are the epitome of professionalism mixed with the most genuinely nice people you've ever met. Choose MSL - you will NEVER look back!

With love, Katie & Cameron

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

There are not enough words to describe the positive experience my husband and I had with Mountain Springs Lake. We visited the venue in January 2016, and had made our decision before leaving the appointment. The reception building is gorgeous- the huge windows allow you to see nature outside, the colors are neutral and elegant, and it is in impeccable condition. We brought our parents to the tasting and all the food is simply amazing- we thoroughly enjoyed sampling all the options. Our wedding was 9/18/16 and we had the time of our lives, and our guests have had a lot of positive things to say as well. The bridal spa is a great space for getting ready in the morning.
Another positive note- the staff is extremely helpful, professional, caring, and detail-oriented. All the planning tools will keep you on track throughout your process. TJ and Lindsay helped us during our planning process and we really appreciate their support!
Thank you MSL for our dream come true wedding!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue and staff will accommodate you and your loved ones to make this day a day to remember. They also go above and beyond for every aspect of the event from planning to preparation to execution. They make sure that your day is exactly what you want and desire and help you to fulfill that.

Profile Picture Keith, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

All I can say is everything about the lodge at mountain spring lake was perfect! It was the first and only venue my husband and I looked at. It was beautiful and I knew it was the right place for our wedding. From the very begining the staff and coordinators were very welcoming and very nice! Cindy helped make planning less stressful and she made our perfect day, well perfect! They lodge only does one wedding a day so that all the attention is on you and your guests. They make sure everyone is happy, especially the bride and groom. Everything from inside and out is very clean and well taken care of. Everyone working is very professional and genuine. Oh and the food is amazing! I will definitely recommend this venue in the future. Also I think this venue will be great for any time of the year. Our wedding was mid august, but our meetings the year before seemed to happen during all seasons and every time we pulled up it was always beautiful!

Profile Picture Dana, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

This was as absolute fairytale of an experience for my husband and I. The planning, the coordinators, the food, the rates, absolutely everything was done perfectly according to what we wanted. The day was a joy. It went smoothly and we had no problems whatsoever. No stress was added. It was simply a dream come true. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The people at MSL went way out of their way to make sure our daughter's wedding day was perfect. Sharon, Cindy and Victoria worked so hard through all the wedding planning stages to make sure everything ran smoothly. It rained that day so went to plan B and had the ceremony inside. It was so beautiful and organized, you would have thought we planned it that way. The tables were set perfectly, the venue was spotless, the servers were second to NONE, the food was DIVINE. We got sooo many compliments, there wasn't ONE thing they could have done to make us happier. Thank-you, MSL!!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Honestly, we had the wedding of our dreams here. It was better than we could have ever dreamed of! The service, food (our guests said that, hands-down, it was the best wedding food they've ever had), and ambiance were outstanding!!! Staying on the property with most of our guest was also the way to go. We highly recommend booking accommodations there, but you have to reserve cabins as soon as physically possible, because The Lodge and Resort are separate when it comes to booking. I HIGHLY and whole-heartedly recommend Mountain Springs Lake Resort!!

Profile Picture Veronika, 6/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

Being the mother of the bride, I found it helpful to schedule an appointment to visit the lodge, speak to a wedding coordinator, schedule a taste testing, and walk the grounds. The elegance of the lodge is magical. The setting is romantic, and it just sets the stage for having a memorable day for the rest of your life.

I was absolutely stunned at how smoothly everything was coordinated. The lodge made me as mother of the bride, look good! Very good! Their attention to detail was amazing. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The food was absolutely fabulous. We had so many compliments on the lodge. People were amazed by how perfect everything was. We had approx. 170 people in attendance. The garden wedding was perfect. The cocktail hour appetizers were amazing. The reception venue was beautiful. The large windows just welcomed everyone during a delicious dinner.

Jimmy Brown and his son Nick played guitar during the ceremony. Beautiful. Perfect. Tranquil.

The wedding cake was made by the lodge. It was beautiful and tasted amazing.

Jessica DeLorenzo Photography -- She is a true professional. She is on top of her game! Very focused, kind and shoots gorgeous pictures.

We used the Spa at the lodge for the girls to get their hair done, what a quaint building. It was perfect. Their raspberry champagne was amazing. The guys got dressed on the 2nd floor of the lodge. Everything was coordinated perfectly. Cindy is an amazing wedding consultant at the lodge. She truly is dedicated to ensuring each wedding is perfected.

Thank you for making me, the mom of the bride -- look like I had my act together! You are probably one of the best kept secrets in Reeders. Hopefully others will read this review and make an appointment to visit.

This was definitely my daughter's dream wedding! The best memories make for a lifetime of love.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was a fairytale because of this place. I still can't get over how beautiful everything looked. Cindy was incredibly awesome and helped my vision come to life. My guests can't stop talking about how great the wedding was and neither can we. The food was OUTSTANDING (we had chicken Marsala and beef brisket for our meal choices) and the presentation was beautiful. I also heard from a few guests that the cake was the best they have ever tasted. I may be bias but with back up from multiple guests I would say my wedding was the best wedding I've ever been to, everything went smooth, everything was beautiful, it was magical. You won't go wrong choosing this jem of a place!

Profile Picture Farrahlyn, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews