The Local Bouquet Reviews

27 | Little Compton, RI

27 Reviews for The Local Bouquet

27 The Local Bouquet Reviews

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2018

We absolutely loved everything about all the arrangements! They were absolutely gorgeous. Everything was perfect. The Local Bouquet did an amazing job and were such a pleasure to work with.

The Local Bouquet 1

Christy · Married on 09/16/2017

We are absolutely in love with Mary Kate and The Local Bouquet! We couldn't be happier with the flowers they did for our September wedding. Very unique designs with local flowers.

Alexandra · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary Kate and her team were incredible! She was very flexible with last minute changes to flower arrangements and adding things last minute. Being busy with wedding planning I had full confidence to show pictures and discuss my vision and color scheme at our first meeting. Mary Kate took my vision and developed arrangements in the church and at our back yard reception bringing so much beauty and elegance to our wedding! The flowers were stunning and even more beautiful then I could have imagined! I highly recommend The Local Bouquet to bring unique arrangements and let their talent make your wedding stand out!!!

Diana · Married on 08/25/2017

Mary Kate was beyond what we were hoping for. After having a bad experience with another florist, we were looking for a company that we could trust and rely on, that we knew had a high-end product. Mary Kate blew us away with her arrangements for our wedding keeping within the color palette we sent her. We really wanted a mix of succulents and wildflowers with bouquets that were unique and stunning and that was exactly what we got. She is a true artist, the pictures tell it all. Through-ought the wedding process she became our confidant on a number of things even outside florals. The Local Bouquet was one of our favorite vendors we signed on for the wedding. The product was past the budget we were anticipating initially but now looking back we have zero regrets. You get what you pay for but with Mary Kate and her team we got event more than we were expecting. I was wowed at the site of her website but my mouth literally dropped when she brought the flowers to the bridal room. All my girls were in aww and I expect all of her clients to be as well. Don't keep debating, sign on The Local Bouquet!

The Local Bouquet 2
    The Local Bouquet 9
    The Local Bouquet 10
    The Local Bouquet 11

Alysa · Married on 06/10/2017

Mary Kate and her team are amazing! She executed my vision perfectly, better than I could've imagined (even with some last minute changes), and she was so easy to work with. Months later I'm still looking back in pictures in awe of how well the flowers turned out. Highly recommend!!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Mary Kate is incredibly talented! The displays she made for our wedding were incredibly beautiful. I like floral arrangements that don't look overly "arranged" and she completely understood the look and vibe I had in mind. She worked seamlessly with the other vendors, especially my caterer, Salt Box Farm, to create tables for both the cocktail hour and reception that were both gorgeous and functional. We were serving food family style on farm tables, so open table space was definitely in high demand. Despite having limited room to work with, Mary Kate created tablescapes that were breathtaking. She was so easy to work with and super receptive to my ideas, including finding hundreds of peaches to use as part of the decorations! I can't recommend Mary Kate enough!

The Local Bouquet did the flowers for our wedding in September 2016 and they were so beautiful! I was really worried before I had my consultation with Marykate the owner because I had so many questions. After I spoke to her about an hour I felt so relieved to have a plan. I was pretty clueless going in and Marykate really helped us nail down what we were envisioning. She took care of any items that were needed such as the flower girl basket, and aisle flower markers. If you are going for an elegant look i highly recommend the local bouquet! An added bonus is she gets her flowers local supporting the area! Thank you so much! -M & R

Courtney · Married on 09/26/2015

MaryKate and her team were wonderful and accommodating. Life gets pretty hectic when you are planning a wedding and they were definitely one of the easiest vendors to work with. I was pretty abstract besides a few pictures of what I liked and what colors I wanted. I knew I liked her style by all the design examples shown on her website. When my flowers, decor and crown arrived the day of, it was exactly what I didn't know I wanted! Surpassed my expectations! All the colors and elements I wanted brought to life !

A · Married on 06/20/2015

The Local Bouquet provided the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding. I highly recommend working with them!

Maureen and Mary Kate went above and beyond for us at the wedding. The flower spread on the table took my breath away. It was better then I had envisioned. They were able to take my ideas and bring them to fruition in the most amazing way possible. All the way from the bouquets, to my daughter headpiece were stunning. I feel lucky to have met them and would work with them again in a second!

anna · Married on 07/19/2014

When I met with Mary Kate and Maureen, I had no idea what I wanted. I knew I wanted simple, yet elegant, but I had no idea how to go about picking flower types and colors. They created beautiful work for an unbeatable price. they delivered the flowers to the venue and offered to find all the men to pin boutonnieres. They were always reachable before the event and made sure all my questions were answered. I would use them again in a heart beat!!

the local bouquet is the real deal -- you will not find better service, more creative florists or more stunning arrangements. The price is amazing but the attention to detail is what took my breath away.

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

Customer service at its finest! The owners Mary Kate and Maureen were amazing and easy to work with. They listened to my vision but gave wonderful ideas and suggestions from their professional backgrounds. Throughout the year I would get little calls from them to see how I was doing, and pinned ideas for me on pinterest which made me feel really special to them. The wedding day was rustic and beautiful and focused on so many details to make the day shine. I can't speak highly enough about them!

Lily · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved my personal flowers from the Local Bouquet. We requested creams, yellows and blues and that's exactly what we were able to get. Mary Kate even added mint into our bouquets which my bridesmaids loved. I was able to give her a bow from my mother's wedding dress which she used around my bouquet and it looked gorgeous. You're in wonderful hands with Mary Kate at the Local Bouquet!

Nicole · Married on 06/13/2015

Amazing! I was seriously blown away by their creations! I gave them my vision and was so blown away by how they captured it! Fresh, beautiful, hand picked flowers that I received compliments on all day/night!

Stephanie · Married on 02/21/2015

The Local Bouquet took my description of what I wanted for my wedding and ran with it. They made my vision of romance come to life. They gave me a piece for the mantel above the fireplace we were married in front of, a beautiful table runner with candles and arrangements, a basket and petals for my daughter to throw. My bouquet was amazing and the bouttonierrs gave the guys the touch they needed.
    They did it all going off of my description and colors. I am so grateful for the beauty they added to our day.

Kara · Married on 10/11/2014

Mary Kate and team were amazing to work with! Without much back and forth, Mary Kate perfectly executed on my vision for flowers for a welcome dinner. Of all the florists I've worked with I was most impressed by The Local Bouquet's value. Gorgeous stunning arrangement at a very fair price. Mary Kate was also incredibly flexible and accommodating with picking up arrangements and dropping them to our brunch location. I wish I lived locally and could use Mary Kate and the Local Bouquet all the day. She even went above and beyond and found our family a local babysitter. Work with the Local Bouquet, you won't be disappointed!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Mary Kate and her team were absolutely AMAZING! Our flowers were perfect- from the bouquets to the centerpieces and beyond, no detail was left undone. We received so many compliments from our guests on how exquisite the flowers were. I am so happy that we found The Local Bouquet for our wedding and would highly recommend them for your wedding!

The Local Bouquet 12
    The Local Bouquet 19
    The Local Bouquet 20
    The Local Bouquet 21

A · Married on 09/29/2017

Mary Kate and the team at The Local Bouquet helped craft the wedding of our dreams this September in Newport, Rhode Island. From the first consultative phone call, it was clear that Mary Kate was a passionate artist with the knowledge and skills to bring our fall wedding vision to life -- I had complete trust in her to bring our conversation to fruition in the best way possible. I loved that The Local Bouquet focuses on locally grown flowers and uses what's fresh and available for beautiful, natural, and modern arrangements and bouquets -- it helped us celebrate the state we were married in (very close to my heart) and truly capture the feel of late September.

The Local Bouquet provided us with the bridal bouquet, corsages and boutonnières, bridesmaid bouquets, and all the floral/decor arrangement at our reception venue. In the planning process, Mary Kate offered constant consultation, taking our mood boards and ideas and making them more beautiful with recommendations such as the addition of fruits and vegetables in our long table runners. The result was lots of textured greenery, various types of plants, and at at once soft-but-bold fall palette that I never could have imagined on my own. When I first saw the bridal bouquet, I had to stop myself from crying and ruining all that fresh makeup!

Thanks so much to The Local Bouquet for all of your help in making our day absolutely gorgeous! I would definitely recommend them to anyone hosting an event in the area!

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2016

My husband and I used the Local Bouquet for our wedding on June 3, 2016. Book them right now. Seriously. They are fabulous.

Quality of Service: Their work was absolute perfection. I walked into the venue as they were finishing putting the arrangements on the tables and was speechless. I knew it would be beautiful but it went above and beyond what I expected. I told them I liked peonies and showed them a few pictures and they turned my dream into reality. It looked like one of those perfectly staged weddings on pinterest that you know just don't happen in real life. The centerpieces were beautiful but the bouquets were out of this world. I ended up throwing my sister's bouquet because I was too attached to mine. I wish I could attach some pictures because the description just doesn't do it justice.

Responsiveness: At first the response time for emails was fairly slow. The responses were always professional and informative, just not super fast. The owner, Mary Kate, had just moved offices and had a new baby so it was totally understandable. As the wedding grew closer the responses were very fast.

Professionalism: Always very professional and lovely to work with. Always very kind and positive.

Value: Worth every penny. Before booking them I got a couple other estimates that all ended up around the same price. They are average price for above average product.

Flexibility: Very flexible. I ended up ordering too many centerpieces because my husband and I misjudged how many tables we would need. I contacted Mary Kate and she helped come up with a few other ways to use the money I had already paid her. We ended up adding a cake arrangement, garland for the seating chart, and centerpiece for the guestbook table with short notice.

Overall, I'm in love with the Local Bouquet. The work is fabulous and the staff are truly wonderful people. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Paula · Married on 07/05/2015

Dear MaryKate and The Local Bouquet: Thank you so very much for creating the ideal floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for Kate and Chris's wedding. When I arrived at The Meeting House (Tiverton Four Corners) and saw the candles, table runners and milk bottle design you fashioned for the farm tables it took my breath away; simply stunning. The milk can arrangements framing the ceremony were striking and unique, the floral cake topper completed the cake perfectly and the centerpiece for the sweetheart table was eye catching as well. Many people raved about the flowers including a friend whose garden was on the Garden Tour in Norton, MA. So many thanks again for your exquisite work that contributed in large part to Kate and Chris's magical and wonderful wedding day.

Mary Kate was terrific to work with - ours was a casual wedding - she followed our ideas beautifully and delivered and set up on time,

Courtney · Married on 09/20/2014

We used The Local Bouquet for my bride's bouquet and for small, casual vases as centerpieces. They also created a beautiful, huge, delicious smelling wreath to use as a backdrop during our ceremony that was made specifically with our instructions for a mostly green wreath that can dry well so that we can keep it and one day hang it in our home. The Local Bouquet ladies were flexible and understood the casual vibe of our wedding. My bride's bouquet was more perfect than I could have imagined and they were able to incorporate two heirloom hankerchiefs.

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

The girls were fantastic! The flowers weren't what I expected to love the most from my wedding. But they were so picture perfect and gorgeous and the girls were so wonderful to work with that they were my favorite and most recommended vendor. My back yard garden wedding is featured on their site and their work speaks for itself. Do yourself a favor and make this the only florist you call. I highly high recommend! Thanks Local Bouquet!!

• User7019410 · 2+ years ago

3.5

We used to the local bouquet for our wedding and we are so absolutely thrilled with the outcome. Mary Kate Kinnane and her team brought our visions to life and were incredibly flexible with the many changes we ended up having to make. We had a variety of floral needs for both our ceremony and reception. In the end, everything that we asked for and more was delivered. I would absolutely recommend the local bouquet to anyone looking for a classy, sophisticated and unique florist.