The Liney Moon Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

• Brandi
    Brandi Married on 11/11/2017
    We secured the whole property at The Liney Moon almost 2 years out from our wedding without even seeing it. It was highly recommended by our nearby venue, and the thought of all our closest friends and family being able to stay together for the whole weekend made us snatch this place up. I am so glad we did! The whole weekend was amazing. After a last minute issue with another venue, we ended up holding our rehearsal dinner at The Liney Moon as well, and it turned out amazing. We used the picnic tables they can provide and the fire pit and it was a beautiful night with all the people we love most. Having a place for the wedding party to congregate and party the night before and the night of the wedding made for some awesome memories. The wedding itself went by so fast that I hardly remember any of it, but spending all the rest of that weekend together with our guests at the Liney Moon was absolutely the highlight of my year. I cannot say enough good things about this place, and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend it to anyone getting married in the area. (You can even get married on premises now! They have a really cute outdoor chapel area that they just finished putting in)
  • chaos05
    Amy Married on 10/12/2017
    We visited on a Valentines day getaway to check out some of our vendors. I found them via Google and had wanted to stay a night there ever since!

Dillon was great with answering questions, recommending nearby vendors and was super sweet. We actually booked a photographer she suggested!

While there, Dillon let us scope out the almost completed new cottages and the Stellar House- which we've since booked for our reception.

We love The Liney Moon! Super cute and quirky.
    Kimberly Married on 05/13/2017
    What a great concept, especially in the Wedding capital of TX! We hosted our wedding party, family and friends on the entire property @ The Liney Moon for the weekend of our wedding. We did our rehearsal dinner onsite - which couldn't have been more perfect. The property is GORGEOUS. We worked with Dillon who was so gracious to let us take 2 tours prior to our weekend to ensure we felt confident and prepared going into our weekend! Our friends and family were as impressed as we were with the immaculate decor and overall thought that had gone into the layout of the house and cottages. The outdoor gathering areas were large enough for up to 50 people and easily more (with proper planning). There was a Foosball table that everyone LOVED along with washers and bags that kept our guests entertained, during the day everyone was sunbathing and swimming in the pool. It's small, but does the trick if you're trying to cool off! We've already decided that this is where we will rent and celebrate milestone anniversaries! Thank you to Caroline, Stephen and Dillon for your hospitality and beautiful venue! We can't wait to come back!
    Julie Married on 04/22/2017
    Where do I start. The Liney Moon and Dillon are incredible. I booked the location as my wedding block well over a year out from my wedding when The Liney Moon was The Stellar House and the 10 cabins were in final stage of construction. Over that next 15 months, they added an additional three 6 person cabins and a pool. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner there with ~70 people, and the kids loved the pool. There was plenty of room to cook without having people in the way. The cabins were so cute and comfortable for those with kids or older adults who didn’t want to be in the party house. I used one of the 6 person cabins as my bridal suite and it worked perfectly. We had a full kitchen to enjoy snacks and mimosas as my bridesmaids and I got our hair and makeup done. I can’t wait to stay there again whenever we visit Dripping Springs!
    Melissa Married on 08/06/2016
    This is the perfect rental house for a large group of people to share and enjoy staying in! Our group had an absolute blast and already can't wait to plan a trip back to stay at The Liney Moon!

The Liney Moon's reply:

Thank you so much!! Can't wait to have y'all back!
    Jordan C. Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful venue

This place was so beautiful and perfect for the entire family to celebrate at.