The Lightner Museum Reviews

The Lightner Museum 6
The Lightner Museum 7
  • Joline

Joline · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Awesome Experience, beautiful space. Worth the visit.

I enjoyed viewing this venue. Staff was pleasant accommodating and the space was beautiful.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Joline,

We are so glad that you and Eric were able to see Lightner Museum for yourselves! We absolutely loved hearing about your masquerade theme and wish you all the best in your wedding planning!
  • Paige

Paige Alexis · Married on 07/26/2019

Most magical wedding I could have ever dreamed of!

Our wedding at the Lightner Museum was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Not only is the venue one of a kind, but the staff went above and beyond to exceed all of our expectations. They truly made our wedding day the most perfect day ever. We are still getting compliments from family and friends and all of them say the exact same thing..."That was the best wedding I've ever been to!" You will not regret having your wedding here, I promise!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    The Lightner Museum 22
    The Lightner Museum 23
    The Lightner Museum 24
    The Lightner Museum 25

Hi Mrs. Alexis :)

We loved everything about your big day!! We were honored to be a part of your day and wish you and Santi the absolute best in your life together as Mr. & Mrs.

See you soon!!

Katie & The Treasury Venue Collection

Brianna Audet · Married on 06/29/2019

Showstopping Venue

We recently just had our wedding at the Lightner museum and this was truly the perfect space for us. The staff that work during the wedding are awesome and they communicate very well with other vendors. They accommodate your needs beyond measures, and genuinely want to give you what you want for your special day. The venue is just as gorgeous in person as pictures you’ll see, and my guests loved every second. The mezzanine area worked great for all our guests to eat and be a little more relaxed upstairs, and the pool area gave us the best dance floor and lounge area. Their bar services are awesome and bartenders were great with our guests! I would choose this venue over and over again, we were beyond pleased with how everything came out. 11/10 recommend to anyone interested. Thank you soo much to their whole team!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Brianna you are too kind! Thank you so much for the sweet review, but more importantly for hosting your ceremony and reception at Lightner Museum! You and Andy are two beautiful people and the details in your wedding were stunning and your dress left people speechless! We cannot wait to see the photos! We wish you both tons of love and hope you visit us! Cheers!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

Most amazingly stunning unique venue

The Lightner Museum team is absolutely outstanding! The venue itself is an absolute showstopper, it truly incorporated all of the elegance, and classic glam I've always dreamed of for my wedding. Katie and the entire Lightner museum team were so helpful and encouraging and loving and made me feel so exited and taken care of consistently throughout my wedding planning experience and on my big day. They helped turn my wedding reception into an unforgettable vision and a night I will never forget. All my vendors and theirs were coordinated so effortlessly and the night went so perfect. I can't say thank you enough!!! For the most amazing BEST night of my entire life

Sent on 08/21/2019
    The Lightner Museum 32
    The Lightner Museum 33
    The Lightner Museum 34

Hi Alex!!

You are the sweetest!! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we are so honored to have been a part of your big day! :) We wish you and Adam the absolute best in your future together!

Katie
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2019

The Lightner Meseum was a DREAM venue!

Very spacious venue! We used the bottom floor (pool area) for the ceremony and reception, then used the second floor for dinner and cake-cutting. The staff was incredible, very flexible and responsive to all of our needs. We didn't have a problem choosing from their required list of vendors (plenty of options). The Groom's Suite was INSANE, but the Bridal Suite fell short in that it didn't have all the bells and whistles needed to get ready in the room. There wasn't many outlets, so we got ready in our hotel room and moved to the space shortly before the wedding. So many great photo opportunities and spaces to use within the venue. It was an unforgettable night and I can't imagine getting married any place else!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    The Lightner Museum 35
    The Lightner Museum 36
    The Lightner Museum 37
    The Lightner Museum 38

Hi Crystal -

Your wedding was WOW!! Especially that bridal party dance, so much fun!! Thank you for your feedback on the bridal suite - we really appreciate knowing where we can always improve. :)
    We wish you and Robert the best in your future together.

Katie

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly perfect setting in historic St Augustine

The Lightner Museum was a truly magnificent setting for our wedding. The experience was magical and all of guests were amazed. The history and backdrop can’t be beat. The treasury event planning company was amazing, Brandy, Katie and their team helped make the event effortless.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hi Rebecca -

Your wedding was so special and we are so honored to have been a part of your big day!! We are thrilled that you and Thomas chose the Lightner Museum for your special day. We wish you the best in your future as Mr. and Mrs. :)

With Love,
    Katie and The Treasury Venue Collection
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 03/10/2019

Magical Perfection

All of the staff at the Lightner are beyond amazing. Katie, Brandy, and Jessica were so incredibly attentive and supportive. We planned our wedding from 3000 miles away in California. Katie made sure to provide us with more than enough information to help us feel comfortable planning things from so far away. She is very detail oriented and always on top of her game. She made things very clear and easy to understand. We were able to trust and rely on them without hesitation. As for the venue itself, it was more than a dream come true. We loved utilizing the entire space, allowing our guests to flow through each floor to take in the beauty of the building. All of our guests were in awe of the space. The Lightner allows for so many great photo opportunities, providing vibes from vintage to whimsical, to magical. We couldn’t have asked for anything more, choosing the Lightner was the best choice we could’ve made for our wedding day.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    The Lightner Museum 39
    The Lightner Museum 40
    The Lightner Museum 41

Ashley,

WOW.. you are just SO sweet!! You have me blushing over here. :) Jessica, Brandy and I are so happy that we got to meet you and Mike and we're beyond thrilled that you chose to have your big day at The Lightner Museum! We wish you the best in your future together and will always send our love from Florida!

Katie & The Treasury Venue Collection Team
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 02/09/2019

Best. Night. Ever!!!!!

I am not sure exactly where to begin as there are so many wonderful things to be said, but I’ll start by saying this is the wedding venue that dreams are made of! After touring with my fiancé and parents, we fell so in love we revolved everything (date, time, esthetic) around the Lightner Museum. From the moment you walk in everything feels elegant, timeless, and grandeur. Not sure how you could ever go wrong with that, but to top it off, the staff is so courteous, professional, and helpful. They know everything there is to know about planning a wedding in Historic St. Augustine and are happy to help you every step of the way. A huge shoutout to Katie Noble who indulged our every whim and dealt with my large family and their many opinions. She handled the evening with grace. We had 250 out of town guests and every single one of them has mentioned how impressed they were with the whole weekend. We utilized every single available space because it is all so drop dead gorgeous. If you’re looking for a night you won’t ever forget, book the Lightner Museum. It will be the most glamorous, fabulous day of your lives. We don’t ever get tired of looking at our pictures or video, and know we will be returning soon to visit. Love this place so much!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Lightner Museum 53
    The Lightner Museum 54
    The Lightner Museum 55

Raquel -

Your wedding was simply amazing! We are still in awe over every small detail as well as every special moment that you incorporated into your big day. :) We would love to see you and Clay in the future if you come back to visit!!

Katie & The Treasury Venue Collection

Adrian Heard · Married on 01/19/2019

A perfect night!

We toured a lot of venues in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine area, and fell in love with the Lightner. The Lightner itself is stunning & full of history and has so many different spaces to have a ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Brandy and her team were a dream to work with and made planning a breeze! She was quick to offer up ideas & advice on how to achieve our vision. There is nothing else quite like it! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for making our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    The Lightner Museum 67
    The Lightner Museum 68
    The Lightner Museum 69

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Mrs Heard...these photos are FAB U LOUS! Ya'll were wonderful to help during the wedding planning! You made the Boxwood wall a new thing at Lightner - everyone loves the look now because of the photos from your wedding! We can not wait to see the remaining photos! We wish you and Mr. Heard :) only the best and many years of love and laughter! Be sure to visit and keep in touch!

Taylor Cambre · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing staff and incredible venue!

This venue was the venue of my dreams! The staff I worked with were so much fun and made everything feel so easy during what can be a stressful time

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Taylor you are so sweet! We are happy everything was stress free and easy - that is always our goal for all our couples! We are so excited for your big day - can you believe its a week away - yay! All your planning and details will make Lightner look extra special and beautiful!

Kristen · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing!!!!

Brandy was seriously so amazing making my wedding day absolutely perfect !! She helped me so much along the way. The Lightner is the perfect venue and my husband and I couldn’t of been happier

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Mrs. Hood we are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Lightner! You were amazing and so sweet to help - you had a beautiful vision and made it happen! The evening was just an elegant celebration of your and Preston's love! We hope you keep in touch and visit!

Preston Hood · Married on 12/30/2018

Incredible !!

My wife and I had the best experience at The Lightner. Brandy was amazing in handling everything so my wife wasn’t stressed day of. We had the best time and our dream team all because of the wedding dream team at The Lightner. !

Steve Nix (Father Of The Bride) · Married on 12/30/2018

Perfect way to end 2018!

My baby girl was married at the Lightner on 12/30/2018. They are very professional and know how to put on the best weddings in the business. Very professional, very patient, and only top notch services which help relieve any stress. If you are looking for a venue make sure to take a visit you will not be disappointed.

• Grant

Grant · Married on 12/15/2018

I can’t imagine a better wedding venue or staff!

I’ll start with the venue because it is truly magical, especially during the “Nights of Lights” in St. Augustine. You won’t find anything quite like it anywhere else. One of our favorite parts about the Lightner was the flow of the night. Each space served a unique purpose which allowed guests to really take in the beauty of it all. If the venue itself isn’t enough of a selling point for you, then rest assured that the staff will be. Brandy and the team always went above and beyond what was asked to make sure our special day was absolutely perfect. That was only possible because of the exceptional staff and the incredible vendors they had to recommend. Just tell them you want the Ragan/Sides package because all of our guests can’t stop talking about how beautiful, fun, and delicious the food was at our wedding. Looking back after our wedding day, my wife and I have tried to find something we would change but we have yet to come up with one thing. It was just perfect all because of the Lightner and their staff! Choose the Lightner for your wedding. Do it. Just do it. Do it. Do it...Do it.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Melanie Sides · Married on 12/15/2018

One happy Mother of the Groom

The Lightner was awesome! The staff were very personable and made sure to find out who was related to the bride and groom. They went above and beyond to make sure we were accommodated. They even helped us with our little ones, getting in and out of the building and around the venue. It was so considerate and made the experience stress free. It was a perfect location for a wedding reception.

Melanie Sides
    Mother of the Groom (Grant Sides)

Sent on 12/29/2018

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Melanie we are so happy to hear from you! We cannot thank you enough for celebrating your son's wedding as Lightner! Grant is wonderful and you have gained an lovely daughter in law with Leirin and together they are an amazing couple! We loved your all your guests and just so happy you all were pleased with your experience! Congrats yo your family!

Rachel Smith · Married on 12/07/2018

A wedding to remember

The lightner museum was just absolutely breath taking!, I didnt need much decorations for my wedding because the lightner itself is just so beautiful!. My experience at the lightner was enthralling. Brandy Boulette the director of operations she was such a delight to work with and did whatever she could to make our perfect!. I recommend getting married at the lightner museum, you get married in such an elegant, historic part of St. Augustine ! Quite honestly feels like a real life fairy tale of how magnificent the lightner was. So if you are wanting that touch of elegant fairy tale wedding I would tell you the lightner is the place to go to have your dream wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2018

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Rachael - thank you for not only trusting Lightner Museum with such an important day, but also for the sweet review! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and your family - your Mom and Mother in Law are absolutely fabulous! You were a beautiful bride and we cannot wait to see the photos - so please share when you get them back! Congrats again to you and Connor! Cheers!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2018

Beautiful and Unique Venue

I had the pleasure of working with Lightner for my wedding on 11/25/18. It is a unique space with so many options for ceremony, cocktail, and reception. Brandy and her team were very responsive and quick to answer any questions or concerns I had about the venue. Brandy worked with me on every detail of my timeline to ensure my vision for my wedding day came true!

Sent on 01/16/2019

The Lightner Museum's reply:

thank you so much Jessica for the review! We are so happy your vision was met on your wedding day! It was an absolutely beautiful day and we have to many people asking about pictures from your day because they just loved the all white! Your vision was gorgeous and you complied a team of vendors who knew how to meet that vision. We cannot wait to see all the details again in pictures! Cheers to many years of love and happiness!

Jenna Abbot · Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous Venue that Wowed Guests!

The Lightner Museum is truly a unique wedding venue- the Historic Pool and beautiful outdoor spaces are a far cry from the typical hotel banquet hall, etc. and the history and natural beauty of the space made our wedding feel like a fairytale! Brandy and her team were incredibly helpful with the planning, and willing to work with us on bar packages and details up until the last minute. At our wedding, our guests couldn't stop gushing over how "cool" the space was and how beautiful everything looked. Thank you Lightner Museum for a night we'll always remember!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Averitt · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing venue!

Our wedding was an absolute dream at the Lightner Museum! The Lightner is the most beautiful venue with so much character and elegance. It was the perfect venue for our large guest count. The staff really takes advantage of all of the space and allows the guests to see different areas of the museum as well. Brandy and her team made our day so easy for us allowing us to truely enjoy our special day. My husband and I can not recommend the Lightner enough. Our wedding was such a beautiful day and we will forever remember how special it was at the Lightner!

Sent on 02/09/2019

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Mrs Averitt - thank you so much for the sweet review! You and Blake are a wonderful couple with so much joy! Both of your smiles brighten the Lightner on your wedding day! It was a pleasure getting to know you both and your families, as well as play a small role in such an important day! Thank you again for the review and please let us know when you all visit! Cheers to you both!

Meagan · Married on 04/27/2018

We got married in the courtyard at the Lightner and it was PERFECT! This is a beautiful venue with so much character <3

Sent on 05/18/2018
    The Lightner Museum 70
    The Lightner Museum 71

Jessica · Married on 03/18/2018

It's awesome so far! Jessica has been a great director to work with. She is so helpful and very responsive to our needs. She has helped us with getting all the information we need. We just started this process, but so far, it's been awesome!

Sent on 10/16/2017

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to hosting you and Jason's wedding in March!

Hayley · Married on 03/18/2017

Choosing the Lightner Museum as our wedding ceremony and reception venue was by far the best choice we made throughout the whole wedding planning process. We couldn't be happier with our experience--from our very first visit and tour with Charla Adcock, to the day of our wedding (3.18.17) when everything came together as planned! Thank you to all who made our special day one free of regrets and full of magical memories!

Sent on 10/12/2017

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Hayley, thank you so much for letting the Lightner Museum be a part of this amazing day! There were so many incredible moments, but we were blown away by the pyrotechnic violin performance during the reception. The setup and decor in the Historic Pool and Mezzanine was so beautiful! We absolutely love showing off your photos and video. Congratulations again to you and Jake! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Sasha · Married on 03/19/2016

The lightner musem was everything we could imagine and more. The staff were incredibly responsive and helped to make for a seamless day. Such a unique and beautiful venue with the the different levels. It made for an incredibly elegant night. Highly reccomend this unique venue!

Sent on 05/31/2017

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Sasha! We were honored to be a part of your special day. You looked so stunning in your wedding dress, and you and David make such a beautiful couple! Thank you again and we wish you and David many many years of love and happiness. Congratulations!!

Taryn · Married on 07/07/2013

Almost five years have passed since our daughter's wedding and we STILL get goosebumps when we think back on our wedding experience at The Lightner. We planned our daughter's wedding with the help of the attentive and thoughtful staff of the Lightner and wedding planner, Sarah Grace of The Big Event. From the moment we visited the Lightner, to the day after the event as we cleaned out our belongings, we had a perfect, I mean PERFECT experience.
    The ambiance of the facility is spectacular, with options to dress up or down , and a knowledgable staff who not only can envision your event, but help you enhance and add to your plans. Together, Sara Grace and the Lightner worked, communicated, facilitated, and directed us toward all the vendors, caterers, photographers, and rental companies to make our event perfect. We contracted with the Casa Monica across the street for the food, and we're so glad we did. Their food service and product quality was amazing, the presentation was stunning, and the location of their kitchen to the Lightner made food access a breeze.
    When people ask how we felt about the Lightner as our daughter's wedding location, I cannot say enough good things. We tell them if given the chance, we would do it all over again...that's how wonderful it was. Most weddings have at least one thing go wrong, but this was a flawless experience and we would highly recommend the Lighter to anyone thinking of using it as their wedding destination.

Sent on 06/17/2017

The Lightner Museum's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was such an honor to host this once-in-a-lifetime event for you and your family! We still look back on the photos of Emily and Ashu's wedding and are in awe of just how beautiful everything was. Please pass on our congratulations on five years of marriage, and we wish them many many more years of happiness!