The Lifters LLC Reviews

3 | Winchester, VA

3 Reviews for The Lifters LLC

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

Rita and her team were excellent! Despite having to travel about 1 hour to cover our event, she was still cheaper than every other vendor we contacted. Rita was super friendly and flexible to deal with for planning. We didn't have much interaction with the shuttle on the day of the wedding because it was so well taken care, but have used Rita for other events, which has always been great service. My husband and I will definitely use Rita again in the future and recommend to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

The Lifters did a great job providing shuttle services for my wedding. Rita always quickly responded to my emails and answered all of my questions. She is so easy to work with and helpful. What really blew me away was when they made an extra trip to get the last of the wedding guests after the time we had scheduled them for. It is obvious that they value customer service. I would absolutely recommend The Lifters to anyone looking for limo or shuttle services!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Amy & Johann · Married on 06/15/2013

Johann and I cannot recommend Rita and The Lifters enough! Rita was so great to work with and really helped us with the details and logistics of getting our guests from 2 hotels to our vineyard venue (and back), since I wasn't familiar with the area. She picked up the wedding party early and made sure the groom didn't see me as we left. She provided champagne for us at no extra cost and also provided a car to take me from the house where I got ready to the vineyard, which was also an add on. At the end of the wedding, she drove a town car specifically for Johann and I to have some time to ourselves and the rest of the vans made multiple trips and even worked at least an hour later than we had contracted to make sure everyone arrived back at the hotels safely. My guests were so thankful for us providing transportation and I'm so glad I found Rita to help with all the logistics. She's so flexible, professional, and good spirited!

Sent on 11/28/2013