The JennHouse Catering & Events Reviews

8 | Oceanside, CA

8 Reviews for The JennHouse Catering & Events

phong · Married on 02/25/2017

We were looking for a caterer on short notice for a small wedding celebration party at our home. My wife found JennHouse Catering online and after looking through her website, we decided to reach out and get a quote from her. She was very responsive and was able to come up with a reasonable quote which lead us to schedule a tasting at her office shortly after. We were very impressed with the food we tried and knew the rest of the food we wanted to order would taste just as good. Jenn was also very flexible as we made multiple changes leading up to the event. A major plus in working with Jenn is that she was able to coordinate everything from start to finish (rentals, decorations, bar and food service, etc.) Since we didn't have a wedding coordinator, we wanted to have a stress free day and we were able to get that with JennHouse Catering.

The event was such a success, my wife and I reached back out to Jenn for another (smaller) event a month later! This was on even shorter notice (think a few days) but Jenn was super accommodating and was able to prep and have all the food read at our home in time.

If we ever asked for recommendations on a good, reliable caterer, our first and only choice will be JennHouse Catering!

Thank you Jenn!

Bill · Married on 02/04/2017

We were introduced to JennHouse by good friends for a wedding rehearsal with 50 people. Jennifer was very professional, responsive and flexible in meeting our needs. The service was great, the food even better ... everyone loved it!! We thought the cost/value can't be beat.
    We highly recommend JennHouse and will use them again!

Jill · Married on 10/22/2016

The Jenn House was an absolutely amazing vendor to work with! Jennifer is very fast on email, extremely flexible and overall a great person to work with. We had a Taco Buffet and Guacamole & Chips for cocktail hour at our backyard wedding. The staff were fast, efficient and made plenty of food for everyone! We had one severe food allergy that they were made aware of, and I'm so happy that there were no at all with cross-contamination. I would absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone requiring food service for any type of event! Thank you, Jennifer & Justin!

Linda · Married on 09/04/2016

I cannot thank Jenn enough for the spectacular job she and her staff did for my son and daughter-in -law's rehearsal dinner.
    It is hard enough to plan a party for 75 let alone do it from across the country via phone and email. Jenn made the entire process easy and most importantly, stress free. Everything came together exactly as I had envisioned it and that is to her credit.
    Our guests raved about the food, the service and the games. The s’mores bar was the hit of the evening. The centerpieces were perfect and complemented the venue perfectly.
    I would recommend The JennHouse enthusiastically!!!

Phyllis · Married on 05/28/2016

Jennifer is awesome! Everything she said she would do she did and more. I was planning a wedding from out of the area and Jennifer was so easy to work with. Every meeting I asked her to attend, she was there. The food was amazing and her staff are very professional. Best experience ever! The day of the event was on as planned and everyone commented on how lovely everything was and how good the food was. Call Jennifer for any event you have!

Kerstin · Married on 05/10/2016

I recently came across The JennHouse when I needed an event catered for 50 people on relatively short notice. Without really doing any "research" I hired them. Jenn was extremely responsive and easy to work with. Everything went off perfectly without a hitch and the food was OUTSTANDING! Looking at the menu on their web site, I only wish I needed more events catered, because I want to try everything! It all sounds so good! I highly recommend them.

PS: The event wasn't a wedding, but I didn't know how to provide a review without entering a "wedding date" so I entered the event date. That said, if I needed a wedding catered I would for sure hire The JennHouse.

I recently worked with The JennHouse for a wedding, and it was great! The couple wanted casual fare such as street tacos and The JennHouse delivered. Everything was fresh, delicious, and plentiful! The staff went above and beyond to make sure things ran smoothly, on time and their clean up was fab. I would wholeheartedly recommend The JennHouse again!