16 Reviews for The Isles Beach Club/Oceanfront Weddings of NC

Lighting (2)
Chairs (2)
Tables (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Stations (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Signature Drink (1)
16 The Isles Beach Club/Oceanfront Weddings of NC Reviews

We had been to several places before touring The Isles I must say the view is breathe taking. I will So yes it was love at first sight.Our consultant Jamie is amazing she is very attentive and response time is top notch. She listens to you and your ideas. I am excited to see how she brings my ideas and thoughts together. Also would like to thank Marnie and staff for rehearsal dinner and Wedding reception our guest loved the appetizers and are still talking about the sweet potatoes bacon wraps.Again thanks for everything.

Profile Picture Wanda, 6/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am still in awe over how PERFECT my day turned out. You guys truly are professionals. I couldn’t imagine a better venue to have had my wedding. The set up was perfect. Every little detail was beautiful. People are still talking about the bruschetta and chicken marsala! It was DELICIOUS!!!! The bartender was amazing. No one ever had to wait for a drink. The staff was great. I am beyond impressed. The venue was absolutely beautiful and better than I ever imagined! The day truly turned out better than I had ever hoped. Thank you guys both for everything!!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are very pleased with the staff at The Isles restaurant. Everyone was extremely helpful the day of our wedding and worked hard to get everything set up how we wanted it. The food at the restaurant was exquisite, almost all of our guests told us how impressed they were with the food.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

A beautiful private banquet room that you can decorate yourself or have your wedding planner design, a semi-private room to accommodate your cocktail hour, a beautifully decorated buffet, combined with so many menu choices / options and price points that your head will be spinning!
We hosted our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at The Isles, including the ceremony and reception. Jamie and Marnie could not be more helpful or accommodating. Everything looked beautiful, the food and drinks were outstanding and believe me, not a morsel was left over! If you are considering a Brunswick County beach location, look no further than The Isles!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, House Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Outside Vendors, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We booked the Barefoot Package through the Islander Inn, which landed us at The Isles for our post-wedding dinner! We used the semi-private dining area and it was absolutely perfect for the low key event we were looking for. The plated dinners were great, and they even allowed us to have our "first dance" on the deck right outside the room (unable to stream music in the semi-private area). I experienced a few unsettling hiccups early in the planning stages (we booked 1 year in advance) with a previous coordinator, but when I met Jamie, I knew that it would be smooth sailing from there. Jamie was incredible to work with, and really went the extra mile for our event. I'm SO grateful for her take-charge attitude and she really made me feel at ease on my wedding day. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Isles in November 2016! Jamie, the coordinator, was great throughout the entire process and was very responsive and flexible with all of our needs! The location is the BEST...ceremony right on the beach, and the cutest banquet hall only a few steps away! This all made it perfect for pictures and easy for guests, since everything was in one place! The food was amazing too! We had the down home BBQ buffet package, and everyone LOVED the food! We would highly recommend the Isles for any event or wedding!
-Erica & Jacques

Profile Picture Erica, 11/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, House Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres

The Isles Restaurant is beautiful and everything we wanted for our wedding! Marissa Wilson was amazing and worked with us through everything, from start to finish. She coordinated the evening perfectly! We had an issue with high tide because of the tropical storm that hit the weekend before, but Marissa did everything she could to make sure that we were happy. We ended up getting married on the pool deck, which turned out just as pretty! The food was excellent and the wait staff was friendly and accommodating to all of our guests. I highly recommend this venue if you are looking to have a beach wedding.

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Isles Restaurant was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony and reception! The beach area is beautiful for the ceremony and the banquet room is a beautiful wood that has a very classy feel and would have been just fine for an inside ceremony had the weather not cooperated.

We had our rehearsal lunch at the restaurant and had a brunch reception for our wedding. The food is fantastic and the service was great! Speaking of service, Marnie Williamson was awesome to work with from menu selections to saving the day when my cake topper layer took a header onto the ground - still wrapped, thank goodness. She was so calm and easy going and had solutions for everything. She also had fabulous vendor recommendations, which we followed to a T and we were thrilled with all of them! It was very enjoyable and easy working with The Isles Restaurant and Marnie.

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The manager at The Isles Restaurant is the most amazing woman ever! We met with her the week of the wedding to go over the details and she suddested making a last minute switch to the menu to accomodate my son. Our wedding was planned to be on the beach. The day of the wedding the weather was bad so we called the restaurant frantic asking if we could have our wedding in the space where we were having our reception. The manager said sure and that if the weather cleared up we could even have it outside on the pool deck. The rain stopped long enough for us to have a beautiful ceremony outide on the pool deck with beach as our backdrop. After the ceremony we went inside to enjoy the delicious food. We loved it so much we went back the very next day for Easter brunch! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this restaurant, especially Marnie, the manager.

Profile Picture User3267096, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location is beautiful and exactly what we were looking for in a venue. Everything went smoothly and exceeded my expectations. Cheryl Wilson was amazing! She took care of all of the details and made sure that nothing slipped through the cracks. The semi-private room was perfect for our small wedding group and looked great! I highly recommend The Isles Restaurant for your wedding venue!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Everyone is still talking about how delicious the food at the restaurant was!!! We live 3 hours north of OIB but Cheryl makes you feel right at home!! When we went down to OIB and met with Cheryl and see the restaurant,we were greeted with big hugs, just as if we were family! She took the time to sit down with us and review our options, in a relaxed manner. I felt so comfortable talking with her about our ideas for the reception and ceremony! I thought it would be difficult to plan a wedding 3 hours away, but Cheryl reassured me she would take what I needed for my reception and make it work! Everything was perfect!!!
The two gentlemen who were working our wedding were SO much fun, they danced with us and kept the drinks flowing!! ;o)
I can't say enough wonderful things about this place, I look forward to going back on our anniversary!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The Isles Restaurant in Ocean Isle Beach was FABULOUS. Not only was it gorgeous, but they were a lot of help and provided great service. I would 500% recccomend this venue to anyone in NC!!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/5/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Isles Restaurant was a beautiful venue for our beach wedding. The manager Marnie Williamson was wonderful to work with and quickly responded to my requests to meet with her. The Isles accommodated every request, including letting us stay a bit later than our four hours in the banquet room when it was difficult for us to get everyone out by 9. The food was great, and everyone particularly complimented the crab cakes. I highly recommend The Isles Restaurant for any beach wedding. We were lucky to have beautiful weather, and the panoramic view of the ocean during our reception was amazing.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful weekend wedding and enjoyed the beauty of the beach! Most everything was perfect and the staff handled our requests quickly and professionally. We married in front of the Islander Inn and then had our reception at the Isles Restaurant. We had a sweet time!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 6/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
0.9

We used this as our wedding venue as well. Overall, the food was good but I would not recommend this place! My wedding day was a nightmare from start to finish.

Profile Picture User3057813, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews