The Isles Beach Club/Oceanfront Weddings of NC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Heidi P. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolute Perfect Decision

I cannot say enough good things about The Isles and Marnie! She was wonderful with communication from start to finish (and I had several questions). Her recommendations for vendors were spot on. The food was excellent, so kudos to the chef and their team. Guests raved about the bartenders. My dream of having a perfect beach wedding was brought to life by Marnie and her crew. The knowledge, attention to detail, and hospitality exceeded our expectations. We are so grateful for the best day ever due to all of their hard work!!!
  • Stephen
    Stephen E. Married on 09/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were treated with such professionalism and personal care, we couldn’t be more pleased of our choice of venue.

Such a wonderful experience, the venue, staff, and attention to detail was impeccable! We highly recommend this spot for any special occasion!
  • Tricia
    Tricia O. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a perfect evening in every way!!! Thank you Marnie and staff.

We had my son’s rehearsal dinner at The Isles Beach Club/Restaurant. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!! The location was beautiful but I have to say hands-down the food was some of the best I’ve ever had. They have their own unique flare!!! We had guest from all over the United States. I’m still getting rave remarks about how superb everything was. You could not ask for a better staff! Marnie is first class when it comes to her food and presentation. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND The Isles and Marnie….they are the best!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica F. Married on 08/14/2021

Strickland wedding

Absolutely amazing venue and staff.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/13/2021

The Best Day Ever

We were blown away with Marnie, Anna Lisa and the staff! Planning our beach wedding from way up North in Pa was a breeze with Marnie! She is so friendly and helpful in the planning and any accommodations! Talking and planning with Marnie was like talking with my best friend. She checked everything including the tide charts! She thought of everything and answered all my crazy questions! She made it so easy to design and DIY all my decor, by providing me with measurements and pictures. They bought special liquor and made an appetizer just for the groom since he is so picky! We brought labeled bins of all the decor, favors and pictures the day before and Anna Lisa and her team just did an amazing job! I was so surprised at how beautiful everything looked. And she made sure we were taken care of the entire wedding and reception! They even made sure we had a large dance floor for our choreographed first dance! From the staff cues to walk down the aisle to every small detail on our welcome table, they thought of everything! Anna Lisa immediately brought appetizers and drinks to us in our private room after the ceremony! The food was unbelievable! And our guests continue to say that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to; and the food was just incredible! I’ve been eating and hanging out at the tiki bar since I was 21 and the Isle’s holds such significance for us as a couple we couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect place to say I do! We will never stop coming there and have made new wonderful friends! Thank you Marnie, Anna Lisa and the the team for giving us the best day ever!
    Brittany S. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All around great experience!

August 7th, 2021 was one of the best days of my life, it was my wedding day! Marnie and her team at The Isles did an AMAZING job with everything related. If we were not 100% about something in particular she fixed it so that we would be. We were married on the beach and it was absolutely perfect. Marnie made my vision come to life. We rented the bamboo canopy which was absolutely beautiful as well as the white chairs. I loved the fact that we we able to set up a lot of items before the wedding during our rehearsal. What we could not set up them the team at the isles did for us as well as breaking everything down. Most of my guests raved about how great the dancing was as well as how amazing the food was too! We had butler passed Hor’ dourves of peanut chicken and a mini crab cake. For dinner we had a simple salad and the blackened mahi-mahi with mango salsa and the Jamaican stewed chicken which went great with our surroundings being close to the beach. Everything was so delicious! Marnie helped us create a personalized menu for our guest with options The Isles already had and we could not be happier with the outcome. With panoramic views of the beach it is a beautiful place to have an event. I would 1,000 times over pick this event venue again! I appreciate all of the help and professional advice they offered. Thank you so much for making this the best wedding day for us!
    Benita L. Married on 06/17/2021

Maid of Honor view

I have never seen anyone try so hard to make a dream wedding happen! Marnie was superb!! Everyone was so nice and accommodating! The food was great, hats off to the chef! We had a blast dancing the evening away.
    Leah R. Married on 06/10/2021

Amazing beach wedding

Marnie and her staff were awesome. We had to cancel and reschedule for a year out due to Covid and everyone was flexible and great. The staff was very accomodating with set up and even helped us take down the room. We were also very happy with the food and reasonable cost. Marnie recommended DJ Jake and he was professional and also did a great job with set up and helping guide the ceremony.
    Michael T. Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

The Isles was a wonderful venue for my spouse and I. They were on top of everything and were so helpful with the ceremony and planning that we didn’t even need a wedding planner! It was also a same sex wedding and we felt welcomed in every way. Marnie and her team are the best! 10/10 would recommend!
    Emily K. Married on 05/01/2021

Wonderful Wedding

Our wedding at the Isles was absolutely beautiful. There is not really anything negative that I could say about our experience. Marnie and her staff were absolutely wonderful and attentive. It was easy to communicate with her even planning a wedding from 500 miles away. The food was absolutely delicious and everything was taken care of for us as we wished for the day of. We would highly recommend this venue!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 07/08/2020

Beautiful Venue!

We’ve been coming to Ocean Isle for years! My aunt got married here 7 years ago, it was so beautiful then. When we came this year to get married, it was totally renovated and it was stunning! We were able to use their centerpieces included in the package, they were free so we could use them or didn’t. The food was AMAZING, me, my husband, and all of our guests loved the food and couldn’t get enough of it! We were worried that we wouldn’t have been able to have our wedding due to COVID, but our guest list dropped significantly and it was so much easier to work with. Marnie was amazing and did everything in her power to make our wedding happen! She’s the best and I will ALWAYS refer anyone who asks where they should get married, to get married here!
  • Natasha
    Natasha A. Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Fabulous Ocean Front Venue

The venue is absolutely gorgeous! It’s very modern and classy with a beautiful ocean view in the main banquet hall. Marnie the event director was such a pleasure to work with. From the beginning she provided all referrals for vendors which made it easier to chose things like the officiant and DJ (both were phenomenal ) since I was not from the area. She was very responsive to all my requests and accommodating to all my needs. Food was fantastic!! All my guests are still raving about how good the food was. On the day of the wedding Annalise and Dawn helped my party with decor and just waited on us hand and foot to ensure we were pleased. Hands down A1 service and professionalism! Thank you for making my day so special!
  • Julie
    Julie J. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue with amazing views!

Marnie and all of the Isles staff were very helpful and professional. Would definitely recommend using the Isles as a wedding venue!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better venue or wedding coordinator!!!

We were absolutely taken away with Marnie and her staff! They exceeded our expectations every step of the way!! We honestly couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding even though it rained. Marnie made sure that everything was perfect, that I didn't have to worry about a single thing, and that my stress levels were as low as possible! We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at the venue and if we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a single thing! We honestly can't say enough good things about Marnie and The Isles Restaurant and Tiki Bar. Marnie made it feel as though we were family and she did everything she could to make my vision a reality and absolutely blew our minds away with the work her and her staff did!! You can't get a more caring and hard working wedding coordinator than Marnie. Her and her family work together to throw you an exceptional experience. We will be stopping in to the Isles every time we head down to NC. You will not regret booking with this venue and coordinator!! We received countless compliments and were told by many people that it was the best wedding they have ever attended (we are in our mid 30's and most people there were already married and have been to a lot of weddings)!! It was the BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!! Soo much love and happiness!! Thank you Marnie and the Isles Restaurant and Tiki Bar for going above and beyond to make our weekend absolutely perfect!! You are an all-star team!!
  • KC Yee
    Kc Yee Married on 10/10/2019

five stars

Loved the place! Perfect atmosphere for a beach front wedding and affordable. Wedding planner was amazing and very helpful. Always emailed back in a timely manner and very organized on the week of our wedding! Everyone loved the food, so thank you to the cook. The service was very polite and helpful the day of the wedding and during set up.
  • Blackwell
    Blackwell S. Married on 10/05/2019

Best in Class Wedding Venue

The Isles Resort is the perfect venue for a beach wedding. The facilities, the food, and the staff exceeded our expectations. My daughters wedding was amazing thanks to Marni and her staff.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 10/01/2019

best day ever

The venue, Marnie, food.... everything was amazing! We had our rehearsal dinner with the Shrimp n Grits, Crab Dip, tacos.... everyone absolutely loved the food and the tiki bar. For the wedding.... it was the perfect day & everyone at the isles were so great in helping us get set up and where we needed to be. We did a chef station pasta bar and oh my word..... the best Alfredo on the planet! It was out of this world and every single person who attended cannot stop talking about it! If only we could go back and have that day again.... it was absolutely perfect.
    Calandra H. Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding at the Isles restaurant

Marnie and her staff was awesome. Marnie was very helpful she gave me great recommendations for vendors and was awesome through out the process. The food was awesome and our guest enjoyed themselves the experience overall was awesome our wedding was 8/24/19 at 5:00pm the weather was a little drizzle but eventually held off during the beach ceremony but the weather didn’t ruin the wedding.
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect place for a Wedding

The Isles is the perfect place for a wedding. Marnie and her staff made everything seamless and beautiful for our special day. We could not be happier with the service and food. Our guests said it was one of the best weddings they’d been to in a while.
  • Lucie
    Lucie L. Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing venue and food!

The Isles not only hosted our rehearsal dinner, but catered our small wedding of 40 in Ocean Isle Beach. The venue was gorgeous, the food was incredible, and Marnie made everything so easy!

She decorated the rehearsal space perfectly with the decorations I gave her and checked in with us regularly throughout the evening. For the catering of the wedding reception, she was onsite and treated all of our guests with the upmost respect.

I highly recommend The Isles for your rehearsal dinner and/or wedding, it's the best!
    Kelly Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Marnie was an absolute ROCK STAR!! She went above & beyond to ensure my daughter's wedding went off without a hitch!! The food was superb, the service staff was timely, professional and clean. This venue is a MUST for anyone wanting a beach, pool or indoor wedding because this venue has it all.
    Nilda Married on 09/07/2018

Memorable Day

Thanks to Marnie and the staff at The Isles Restaurant and Beach Club I had a memorable wedding reception with family and friends. Marnie made excellent vendor recommendations and responded quickly to all my questions and concerns. Marnie and her staff handled all my beach theme decorations and put together an awesome look that impressed all my guests. The location of the Isles Restaurant and Beach Club was perfect for my beach theme wedding with it's breath taking views of the ocean. My guest also enjoyed the menu we selected for the reception. The Tiki bar was a hot spot for my guests and the signature drinks that their bar staff created for us was a hit with everyone. It was a perfect and memorable wedding day at the Isles Restaurant and Beach Club.
    Lisa Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding reception at the Isles. The planning process was a pleasure. Marnie and the staff were available to us whenever we requested a meeting and double, triple, quadruple checked everything for us. When the weekend arrived, the staff was very welcoming to all of our vendors that were in and out during the days leading up to the wedding. The wedding guests raved about the food (especially the fried chicken skewers!) and the staff was so professional and accommodating. Overall, we were beyond satisfied with our experience at the Isles and would recommend this beautiful venue to any other engaged couple whose aim is for a perfect wedding reception.
    Hannah Married on 06/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Staff, Beautiful Venue, Overall Perfect!

Marnie & her staff were incredible. I was a destination wedding bride so I had to communicate through email and phone in the upcoming months before my wedding. Everything was so easy! It wasn’t hectic at all, Marnie took control of everything. I literally just showed up right before walking down the isle and everything was beautiful. Not to mention the food was the best food I have ever had at a wedding. My guests complimented the venue and food all night long! Thank you Marnie & your crew for being so amazing ❤️
  • W
    Wanda Married on 06/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had been to several places before touring The Isles I must say the view is breathe taking. I will So yes it was love at first sight.Our consultant Jamie is amazing she is very attentive and response time is top notch. She listens to you and your ideas. I am excited to see how she brings my ideas and thoughts together. Also would like to thank Marnie and staff for rehearsal dinner and Wedding reception our guest loved the appetizers and are still talking about the sweet potatoes bacon wraps.Again thanks for everything.
illustration stars