53 Reviews for The insiders

Sound/PA System (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Lighting (1)
47 The insiders Reviews

Scott & Vicky were so much more than just a band/DJ. I am a professional dancer and the majority of my friends are as well. The standards were HIGH and The Insiders absolutely delivered. We had some odd song requests and wanted a high energy group to keep the party going. They were so personable and fun-loving. My guests had a blast and two weeks later, people are still talking about how great they were.

Super professional and easy to get in touch with before the event as well. I cannot say enough good things about them. Best band I have EVER seen!!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We had The Insiders Band at our wedding on 9.30.2017 and they were AMAZING!!! There were so many people on the dance floor at our wedding I looked around and said to myself, "this dance floor is not going to be big enough!" Our guests did not sit down the entire night!! We are almost a month out from our wedding and people are still talking about how incredible you guys were and how much fun they had! Everyone loved the variety of music and the costume changes: ) The little extras (confetti, balloons, tambourines, moroccos, etc.) were so fun!! We could not have decided on a better band for our wedding!! People were on the dance floor screaming, "I LOVE THE INSIDERS!!!" Thank you so much, you both are amazing!!!
-Chris and London

Profile Picture London, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders are amazing! They are very talented. Everyone had a blast at our wedding. You know you had a great time when your feet hurt the next day! They really get the crowd going and I highly recommend booking The Insiders for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the Insider’s play at our wedding and they were incredible. They were amazing in responding and working with my husband and I through the whole process and the day of they were just great. We had everyone on the floor and I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed them! They got our guests involved and helped us pull off a great finale. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Monica , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Scott and Vicky were absolutely AWESOME and helped make our wedding the best day ever! All of our guests danced the entire night and haven't stopped raving about our band!! The Insiders Band is truly the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders really made our wedding memorable! They truely brought the party and everyone at our wedding was so complimentary and had a blast! Usually with a band there is some down time but not with the insiders! They always had he party going and there wasn't a time our guests weren't on the floor. They made the entire process run smooth from start to finish. Hey also made sure that they personalized it to us and our guests! We are so glad that we decided to go with them And couldn't of asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders were amazing!!!!! Scott and Vicky were so kind and they made my wedding unforgettable. My wedding was 10 days ago and I'm still getting text and calls about how awesome the band was. They will make sure you have the BEST wedding ever!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Made my wedding the wedding of the century!!!! Best band ever!!!!! People are still talking about it weeks later!

Profile Picture Brandilynn , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We originally found the Insiders in Sea Isle City playing at a local bar and we had so much fun that we decided we needed to have them at our wedding. We were married in April, and our friends still talk about how awesome our band was and how much fun they had! They know how to get EVERYONE up and dancing and really try to cater to the style of music you like. My friend described the night perfectly when she said, "the band would play a song that I loved, then they would switch to a new song and I was sad, until I realized I loved that song too!!" Thank you so much for making our wedding day truly a party!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Scott & Vicky, Thank you again. Great job!

Profile Picture mike, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

I couldn't have picked a better band/dj for our wedding! So many comments from guests, the insiders put on a great party!! They even come prepared with maracas and tambourines for guests!! I would recommend the insiders to anyone looking for an INTENSE dance party!!!

Profile Picture Elyse, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders provided the entertainment at my niece's wedding reception in 2002, and we have since attended their performances at various venues over the years. They were our obvious first choice to play at my own daughter's wedding. They provide such a great mix of music - something for all ages and tastes. Everyone is on their feet the entire evening and they stayed till the end of the reception. Scott reached out about a week or so before the wedding to go over the event schedule and special music requests to ensure everything ran smoothly. They are extremely accommodating and engaging, and they are committed to providing an outstanding experience. Our guests are still commenting about the band. It was a fabulous night!!

Profile Picture Connie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders were a great band and had everyone up dancing and singing. It was a great time and they did an awesome job!

Profile Picture heather, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders were the best! They MADE our wedding reception! Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception. We did not have to pick out any music, and they made great music selections. You cannot go wrong with choosing The Insiders! They are so awesome!

Profile Picture User7490609, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Holy Hannah, where do we even begin?! From the incredible music The Insiders make to the atmosphere they created the entire night, they were an integral part of making our wedding an unforgettable experience. We’re still receiving an endless amount of compliments about “that awesome band” we had. Safe to say the band gained some new followers after our wedding! We look forward to seeing many more shows in the years to come, and we value their part in our wedding as much as their ability to demolish the history of hip-hop - a highlight of the night for everyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I'll start by mentioning something that our great aunt, in her late 70's, said after the wedding, "I have never been to a wedding where people linger like this."
This is the culture that The Insiders provide. EVERYONE, young and old, enjoy their show! We couldn't have asked for a better band to have at our wedding. They were so easy to communicate with, met with us in person to suggest ideas, and made us feel like family!
They are highly recommended to all!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Insiders are an awesome band!!! We had family members and friends that never get out of their seats on the dance floor all night. My niece is getting married next year and after experiencing an Insiders wedding, told her mom she wants to get a band! Scott and Vicki go the extra mile to make your event exactly the way you imagined plus some. Everyone told me what a GREAT time they had at the wedding....the only problem is that we ran out of time!!!!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Provided one of the best nights of my life. Absolutely awesome, fun and electric.
I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Insiders are the most versatile form of entertainment today!! They are professional in every manner & are able to get the party started right from the start of the wedding!! We were dancing right after the introductions!! Scott & Vicky are one of the most talented musicians/entertainers I have seen in a long time!!
I plan on hiring them for all our family get togethers! Their music was great and they played all the songs we requested; not the usual wedding songs!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Choosing The Insiders to provide the entertainment at our wedding was one the best decisions I have ever made. From the first time we spoke a year and half before the wedding they always remained in contact and were extremely helpful throughout the whole process. You do not need to get too involved, keep it in their hands, you will not be disappointed. The entertainment they provide cannot be matched. We had over 300 guests at our wedding and not a single person was in their seat from start to finish. It is 2 weeks after our wedding and our guests are still calling, texting, and emailing our family about how amazing they were. The Insiders get everyone involved and cover all genres of music. They lift a huge burden off of you're shoulders because you do not need to worry about a single thing. The Insiders know exactly how to get a party going and keep it going. My advise to anyone who is thinking about booking The Insiders for their next event, STOP thinking, JUST DO IT

Profile Picture Steven, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Best band ever. Would not have changed one thing. Kept the entire party dancing all night. Never had I been to a wedding before where everyone was dancing (even the old people), but not a seat was sat in except to put on more comfortable shoes. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Amie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We had a New Year's Eve wedding with about 300 guests. We've also been partying with The Insiders for many years down the shore in Sea Isle City. When it came to our wedding we were in between getting a DJ or a full wedding band, and of course The Insiders were the perfect compromise and a no brainer! They rocked our wedding and the party literally did not stop all night long. The price was better then any traditional band, the process was simple to book with them, and they were very professional and responsive. Our guests could not stop talking about how awesome they were and how much fun they had. If you have a fun crowd and want a great dance party then The Insiders are the way to go! Scott and Vicki are the best!

Profile Picture User6216860, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders played our wedding in early December and I cannot even count how many compliments we received about them. One month later and we are still hearing how our wedding was the best wedding our guests had ever been to, how much fun our band was, where did we find them, etc. Our guests loved The Insiders! The band plays a huge range of music so that every single guest spent the entire reception on the dance floor, even those guests that we never would have expected to. Even the coordinator at our venue said she had not seen a reception where so many people were on the dance floor. They were true to their word that an Insiders party lasts from beginning until the very end! Cannot recommend The Insiders enough!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Willing to Travel

The Insiders made our wedding even more unforgettable. Can not say enough great things about them they got everyone on the dance floor having a blast! I would recommend to anyone looking to have a high energy wedding!

Profile Picture Manus, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Insiders are the best! We hired them for our wedding and they kept our guest entertained all night. They had the dance floor packed from the moment the reception started until the very end. We received many compliments about our wedding was one of the best wedding people had ever attended, and this was all thanks to Scott and Vicky. I highly recommend them for wedding or party or any other fun event where you want your guest to have a great time!

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/2/15, 1 Review