The insiders Reviews

61 | Collegeville, PA

61 Reviews for The insiders

61 The insiders Reviews

Don · Married on 10/13/2018

Scott and Vicky played our wedding last night and helped made our night exceed all of our expectations. Great communication, very professional, and all of our guests had a blast!

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

The Insiders made our wedding amazing! Everyone of all ages was out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT and we received compliments from everyone we invited on how amazing the band was! I wish we could have them for all of our events because they made our wedding perfect! They're very responsive and helpful and made sure the focus was on us and made us feel comfortable and prepared for our wedding day! I recommend them to anyone looking for a band for any event!

Sara · Married on 06/15/2018

We had so many people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding we ever went to and a big part of that being possible was having The Insiders as our band! They kept the party going, had games/props, were flexible with my parents and venue staff, plus so much more! They are AWESOME :)! Strongly recommend for your wedding !

Joe · Married on 06/08/2018

This band is the best! We knew we wanted live music and knew there ain't no party like an Insiders Party!!!! Everyone said they haven't danced like that in forever! Insiders are Great you want them at your wedding!

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are debating having The Insiders at your wedding, think no further, DO IT! They absolutely made our reception a blast- still a couple weeks after our wedding we've had people come up to us to say it was the best wedding they've been at, such a great party, etc. due to The Insiders!

They read the crowd extremely well, there were even people dancing who normally don't get up to dance at weddings! They were the best vendor we had at our wedding.

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

We can't say enough about how amazing the Insiders are! Almost two months later and everyone we see is still raving about them and how much fun they made the wedding. They are so fun, gifted in reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor! Plus they have fun props! One person even told us it's the first wedding they've ever been to where EVERYONE was up and dancing! Super easy to work with and we felt very comfortable knowing they would take care of everything and make it the best party ever. Don't wait, book the Insiders now - you will NOT regret it!!!

The insiders 1
    The insiders 2

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Having The Insiders as the band at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Our goal was to have a laid back party that didn't not seem like the old school wedding. They knocked it out of the park! From the moment they began playing, the dance floor was filled and the night ended with everyone dancing. They started the night with some mo-town and ended with the current day hits. During the process of planning out wedding, they asked us our music preference and if there were any songs we would appreciate not being played and they complied with both. They were very responsive the entire way through and helped us guide our reception to exactly what we were looking for. I am looking forward to seeing them play the next time they are in the area!

Jennifer · Married on 12/28/2017

The Insiders are definitely hands down the best band and entertainment out there. The Insiders performed at my wedding and it was better than I ever could have imagined. Scott and Vicky are very professional and entertaining. They are quick at responding to questions and are very personable. All of our guests from the wedding say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Eight months later our friends and family are still talking about how fun and amazing our wedding was. I think Scott and Vicky had just as much fun as we did. Their playlist and song choices were one great song after the next... I felt like I couldn't get off the dance floor to even get myself a drink.
    I would recommend them for any event. Worth the extra money over what a typical DJ costs.

Miranda · Married on 10/28/2017

Scott & Vicky were so much more than just a band/DJ. I am a professional dancer and the majority of my friends are as well. The standards were HIGH and The Insiders absolutely delivered. We had some odd song requests and wanted a high energy group to keep the party going. They were so personable and fun-loving. My guests had a blast and two weeks later, people are still talking about how great they were.

Super professional and easy to get in touch with before the event as well. I cannot say enough good things about them. Best band I have EVER seen!!!

London · Married on 09/30/2017

We had The Insiders Band at our wedding on 9.30.2017 and they were AMAZING!!! There were so many people on the dance floor at our wedding I looked around and said to myself, "this dance floor is not going to be big enough!" Our guests did not sit down the entire night!! We are almost a month out from our wedding and people are still talking about how incredible you guys were and how much fun they had! Everyone loved the variety of music and the costume changes: ) The little extras (confetti, balloons, tambourines, moroccos, etc.) were so fun!! We could not have decided on a better band for our wedding!! People were on the dance floor screaming, "I LOVE THE INSIDERS!!!" Thank you so much, you both are amazing!!!
    -Chris and London

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

The Insiders are amazing! They are very talented. Everyone had a blast at our wedding. You know you had a great time when your feet hurt the next day! They really get the crowd going and I highly recommend booking The Insiders for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Monica · Married on 08/19/2017

We had the Insider’s play at our wedding and they were incredible. They were amazing in responding and working with my husband and I through the whole process and the day of they were just great. We had everyone on the floor and I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed them! They got our guests involved and helped us pull off a great finale. Would highly recommend.

Abby · Married on 08/04/2017

Scott and Vicky were absolutely AWESOME and helped make our wedding the best day ever! All of our guests danced the entire night and haven't stopped raving about our band!! The Insiders Band is truly the BEST!!!!

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

The Insiders really made our wedding memorable! They truely brought the party and everyone at our wedding was so complimentary and had a blast! Usually with a band there is some down time but not with the insiders! They always had he party going and there wasn't a time our guests weren't on the floor. They made the entire process run smooth from start to finish. Hey also made sure that they personalized it to us and our guests! We are so glad that we decided to go with them And couldn't of asked for anything better!

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

The Insiders were amazing!!!!! Scott and Vicky were so kind and they made my wedding unforgettable. My wedding was 10 days ago and I'm still getting text and calls about how awesome the band was. They will make sure you have the BEST wedding ever!!!

Brandilynn · Married on 06/17/2017

Made my wedding the wedding of the century!!!! Best band ever!!!!! People are still talking about it weeks later!

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2017

We originally found the Insiders in Sea Isle City playing at a local bar and we had so much fun that we decided we needed to have them at our wedding. We were married in April, and our friends still talk about how awesome our band was and how much fun they had! They know how to get EVERYONE up and dancing and really try to cater to the style of music you like. My friend described the night perfectly when she said, "the band would play a song that I loved, then they would switch to a new song and I was sad, until I realized I loved that song too!!" Thank you so much for making our wedding day truly a party!!

mike · Married on 12/16/2016

Scott & Vicky, Thank you again. Great job!

Elyse · Married on 09/24/2016

I couldn't have picked a better band/dj for our wedding! So many comments from guests, the insiders put on a great party!! They even come prepared with maracas and tambourines for guests!! I would recommend the insiders to anyone looking for an INTENSE dance party!!!

Connie · Married on 09/10/2016

The Insiders provided the entertainment at my niece's wedding reception in 2002, and we have since attended their performances at various venues over the years. They were our obvious first choice to play at my own daughter's wedding. They provide such a great mix of music - something for all ages and tastes. Everyone is on their feet the entire evening and they stayed till the end of the reception. Scott reached out about a week or so before the wedding to go over the event schedule and special music requests to ensure everything ran smoothly. They are extremely accommodating and engaging, and they are committed to providing an outstanding experience. Our guests are still commenting about the band. It was a fabulous night!!

heather · Married on 08/12/2016

The Insiders were a great band and had everyone up dancing and singing. It was a great time and they did an awesome job!

The Insiders were the best! They MADE our wedding reception! Everyone was up and dancing the entire reception. We did not have to pick out any music, and they made great music selections. You cannot go wrong with choosing The Insiders! They are so awesome!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/23/2016

Holy Hannah, where do we even begin?! From the incredible music The Insiders make to the atmosphere they created the entire night, they were an integral part of making our wedding an unforgettable experience. We’re still receiving an endless amount of compliments about “that awesome band” we had. Safe to say the band gained some new followers after our wedding! We look forward to seeing many more shows in the years to come, and we value their part in our wedding as much as their ability to demolish the history of hip-hop - a highlight of the night for everyone!

Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

I'll start by mentioning something that our great aunt, in her late 70's, said after the wedding, "I have never been to a wedding where people linger like this."
    This is the culture that The Insiders provide. EVERYONE, young and old, enjoy their show! We couldn't have asked for a better band to have at our wedding. They were so easy to communicate with, met with us in person to suggest ideas, and made us feel like family!
    They are highly recommended to all!

Patty · Married on 06/18/2016

The Insiders are an awesome band!!! We had family members and friends that never get out of their seats on the dance floor all night. My niece is getting married next year and after experiencing an Insiders wedding, told her mom she wants to get a band! Scott and Vicki go the extra mile to make your event exactly the way you imagined plus some. Everyone told me what a GREAT time they had at the wedding....the only problem is that we ran out of time!!!!