The insiders Reviews

The insiders 6
The insiders 7

gwen · Married on 09/07/2019

The Insiders are the BEST

The Insiders are the best!!! Scott was so responsive to my emails and made every bit of planning so easy. The were amazing during the reception and had everyone dancing!! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding EVER!!

I originally saw the insiders in Sea isle at La Costa and they were so fun! But, it wasn't until we were at a wedding (I was dreading it because it was my fiance's friend and I didn't know anyone) and it was such a blast, I knew we had to book the Insiders asap! We honestly had the best wedding reception every all thanks to the Insiders. The dance floor was packed all night! Seriously, people I have never seen dane before were out there having the time of their life!! We have had so many people reach out to us after the wedding telling us how amazing our band was and how much fun they had. They truly make it impossible to not have fun! It shouldn't even be a question, just book the Insiders for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Rick

Rick Mclaughlin · Married on 06/07/2019

Hire them now for the night of your life

If your want all your guests to ask you who the band is, how you found them, and where they can see them play again, then hire the Insiders for your wedding. I first saw Scott and Vicki play in Atlantic. City 12+ years ago and have been a fan ever since. I would go to them play religiously on Sunday nights in West Chester and still try and see them today when they’re playing locally. All night long at my wedding and the 2 weeks it’s been after, people have asked who they are and how I found them and constantly compliment our choice for the band. They read the crowd perfectly and keep everyone on the dance floor until the very end. My wife and I cannot thank them enough for an amazing performance and we will certainly be seeing them again soon. If I could give them more then 5 stars, I would. Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    The insiders 8
    The insiders 9
    The insiders 10
  • Lauren

Lauren Manna · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend! Best Night Ever

We couldn't be happier with The Insiders. They played our wedding at Ballroom at the Ben in May 2019. All of our guests ran to dance on the first song and never left the dance floor all night. The energy and fun that the band brought to our wedding was unparalleled, our guests told us afterward how great our band was. We primarily communicated with Scott leading up to the wedding. He was very responsive and answered emails quickly. He called a few days before the wedding to review pronunciation of parents' and bridal party names which I am so grateful for. I recommend anyone do this, even if you don't go with the Insiders! It's so common to be cringing when you hear a name mispronounced. Throughout the wedding night, Scott routinely checked up on us to see if we were needing anything, which was above and beyond. Him and Vicky really read the crowd and kept the energy and songs going all night, especially ramping up at the end with their mashups. They even have props (tamborines, etc) which my family found in their purses the next day! They were the BEST entertainment we could have chosen.

We also booked our cocktail hour duo through the Insiders, we chose Adagio Duo. They played acoustic violin and guitar and were amazing, if you want a different vibe during the cocktail hour. I recommend them as well.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    The insiders 11
    The insiders 12
    The insiders 13
    The insiders 14
  • Sugalski2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Dream Come True!

Since I first saw The Insiders at La Costa 6 years ago, I knew I needed them to play at my wedding, even though I wasnt even in a relationship! Just 4 years later they were the first vendor I called, even before a venue, to block out a few dates so there would be no conflicts. They certainly did not disappoint. They had EVERYONE on the dance floor all night long. It literally felt like a concert just for me and my new husband. It was truly magical and perfect. I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    The insiders 15
    The insiders 16

Scott Kline · Married on 03/23/2019

I wish I can give a 10 star review!

Scott and Vicky were so perfect throughout the difficult process of planning a wedding. They made planning easy and were always available when we had questions. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire time dancing and singing along to all the classic hits we’ve all grown to love. It was like we were in sea isle For Sunday funday only this time they were playing for us! The phrase of the night was “ This band is SO MUCH fun!! “

Thanks Scott and Vicky see you in sea isle!

The Klines

Sent on 03/25/2019
    The insiders 17

Colleen · Married on 03/23/2019

So much fun!

The Insiders were the first vendor we booked shortly after we got engaged. Because I had seen them play down the shore, and at a few weddings I attended- it was a no brainer- I knew that I had to have them play for our wedding! Because when you book the Insiders for your wedding or event- you are guaranteed an awesome time for you and all your guests! Everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor- even some relatives that I have never seen dance before! They get everyone involved in the party! We have received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how great our band was! Not only was Scott and Vicki awesome for our reception- but they were fantastic during the entire wedding planning process. They answered all my questions quickly and were so professional and organized. We couldn't recommend them enough! Thank you Scott and Vicki for making our wedding the most fun we have ever had!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

No party like an Insiders party

Fantastic! Every step of the way Scott and Vicky were amazing. The planning ahead of time was easy and thourough. They did everything we wanted and more. During the wedding we had multiple people tell us that our band was amazing. They make everything so much more personal and special than other wedding bands I’ve heard. Our dance floor was packed all night. My husband doesn’t dance but he was even out there all night. They made our wedding epic!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 11/30/2018

Beyond excellent!

We had been to other weddings where the Insiders performed and I knew when we got engaged we HAD to have them at our wedding! We were so lucky they were available! They were wonderful to work with and were so professional. They also rocked the house the night of the wedding! The accommodated all of our special requests and surprises and everything went off perfectly! They also had the dance floor going all night. There were people on the dance floor that never dance!! Highly recommended booking them if they’re available!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mike Longfellow · Married on 10/27/2018

The insiders

The insiders made our wedding awesome. It’s a couple weeks later now and people keep talking about how good the band was. We had kids as young as 3 and people as old as 99 dancing together on the dance floor all night long. People said they haven’t danced like that in years. The band was great to work with and I’ve never seen them put on a bad show.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Don · Married on 10/13/2018

Scott and Vicky played our wedding last night and helped made our night exceed all of our expectations. Great communication, very professional, and all of our guests had a blast!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

The Insiders made our wedding amazing! Everyone of all ages was out on the dance floor ALL NIGHT and we received compliments from everyone we invited on how amazing the band was! I wish we could have them for all of our events because they made our wedding perfect! They're very responsive and helpful and made sure the focus was on us and made us feel comfortable and prepared for our wedding day! I recommend them to anyone looking for a band for any event!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Sara · Married on 06/15/2018

We had so many people tell us that our wedding was the best wedding we ever went to and a big part of that being possible was having The Insiders as our band! They kept the party going, had games/props, were flexible with my parents and venue staff, plus so much more! They are AWESOME :)! Strongly recommend for your wedding !

Sent on 06/18/2018

Joe · Married on 06/08/2018

This band is the best! We knew we wanted live music and knew there ain't no party like an Insiders Party!!!! Everyone said they haven't danced like that in forever! Insiders are Great you want them at your wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are debating having The Insiders at your wedding, think no further, DO IT! They absolutely made our reception a blast- still a couple weeks after our wedding we've had people come up to us to say it was the best wedding they've been at, such a great party, etc. due to The Insiders!

They read the crowd extremely well, there were even people dancing who normally don't get up to dance at weddings! They were the best vendor we had at our wedding.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

We can't say enough about how amazing the Insiders are! Almost two months later and everyone we see is still raving about them and how much fun they made the wedding. They are so fun, gifted in reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor! Plus they have fun props! One person even told us it's the first wedding they've ever been to where EVERYONE was up and dancing! Super easy to work with and we felt very comfortable knowing they would take care of everything and make it the best party ever. Don't wait, book the Insiders now - you will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    The insiders 18
    The insiders 19

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Having The Insiders as the band at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Our goal was to have a laid back party that didn't not seem like the old school wedding. They knocked it out of the park! From the moment they began playing, the dance floor was filled and the night ended with everyone dancing. They started the night with some mo-town and ended with the current day hits. During the process of planning out wedding, they asked us our music preference and if there were any songs we would appreciate not being played and they complied with both. They were very responsive the entire way through and helped us guide our reception to exactly what we were looking for. I am looking forward to seeing them play the next time they are in the area!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/28/2017

The Insiders are definitely hands down the best band and entertainment out there. The Insiders performed at my wedding and it was better than I ever could have imagined. Scott and Vicky are very professional and entertaining. They are quick at responding to questions and are very personable. All of our guests from the wedding say it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Eight months later our friends and family are still talking about how fun and amazing our wedding was. I think Scott and Vicky had just as much fun as we did. Their playlist and song choices were one great song after the next... I felt like I couldn't get off the dance floor to even get myself a drink.
    I would recommend them for any event. Worth the extra money over what a typical DJ costs.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Miranda · Married on 10/28/2017

Scott & Vicky were so much more than just a band/DJ. I am a professional dancer and the majority of my friends are as well. The standards were HIGH and The Insiders absolutely delivered. We had some odd song requests and wanted a high energy group to keep the party going. They were so personable and fun-loving. My guests had a blast and two weeks later, people are still talking about how great they were.

Super professional and easy to get in touch with before the event as well. I cannot say enough good things about them. Best band I have EVER seen!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

London · Married on 09/30/2017

We had The Insiders Band at our wedding on 9.30.2017 and they were AMAZING!!! There were so many people on the dance floor at our wedding I looked around and said to myself, "this dance floor is not going to be big enough!" Our guests did not sit down the entire night!! We are almost a month out from our wedding and people are still talking about how incredible you guys were and how much fun they had! Everyone loved the variety of music and the costume changes: ) The little extras (confetti, balloons, tambourines, moroccos, etc.) were so fun!! We could not have decided on a better band for our wedding!! People were on the dance floor screaming, "I LOVE THE INSIDERS!!!" Thank you so much, you both are amazing!!!
    -Chris and London

Sent on 10/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

The Insiders are amazing! They are very talented. Everyone had a blast at our wedding. You know you had a great time when your feet hurt the next day! They really get the crowd going and I highly recommend booking The Insiders for your next event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Monica · Married on 08/19/2017

We had the Insider’s play at our wedding and they were incredible. They were amazing in responding and working with my husband and I through the whole process and the day of they were just great. We had everyone on the floor and I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed them! They got our guests involved and helped us pull off a great finale. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Abby · Married on 08/04/2017

Scott and Vicky were absolutely AWESOME and helped make our wedding the best day ever! All of our guests danced the entire night and haven't stopped raving about our band!! The Insiders Band is truly the BEST!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Julie Ann · Married on 07/23/2017

This band was amazing!

This band was amazing! Had my whole wedding up dancing!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    The insiders 20
    The insiders 21

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

The Insiders really made our wedding memorable! They truely brought the party and everyone at our wedding was so complimentary and had a blast! Usually with a band there is some down time but not with the insiders! They always had he party going and there wasn't a time our guests weren't on the floor. They made the entire process run smooth from start to finish. Hey also made sure that they personalized it to us and our guests! We are so glad that we decided to go with them And couldn't of asked for anything better!

Sent on 11/01/2017