The Inn at Reading Reviews

14 | Reading, PA

14 Reviews for The Inn at Reading

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything was wonderful! The cake was awesome, it looked just like the picture I sent in and it was very moist and yummy. The food was just as good as when we had our tasting. There were no surprises, everything is just the way I wanted.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Kate · Married on 09/10/2016

We had our ceremony (in the courtyard) and reception (inside) at the Inn on 9-10-16 and it was completely perfect. It was beyond my expectations in every way- Larry Shoup (Director of Events) and later Raliegh (In training) were absolutely fantastic making sure every small detail was on point.

From the planning stages almost a year ago, I felt like Larry was so accommodating to all of our ideas and visions- and the days leading up to the event I really appreciated how Larry was concerned with how I was doing as a bride and made meetings around my hectic schedule!

Sent on 09/24/2016

The Inn at Reading's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kate! We are glad that we could make your wedding day the best it could be!

kari · Married on 11/14/2015

Great place for any event. Made me feel like it was 'my wedding' vs. some venues that are not flexible!

Sent on 11/15/2016

The Inn at Reading's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Kari! We are glad that we could make your wedding day the best it could be!

Kari · Married on 11/14/2015

Larry and everyone at the INN are amazing. I have no complaints. As long as you know what you want and need, they are willing to work with you. Our wedding experience was worth every minute. Tell Larry that Kari sent you!! No complaints here

Sent on 11/16/2015

The Inn at Reading's reply:

We are glad we could make your wedding day the best it could be, and that our staff was able to assist you in all your needs!

Everyone I met at the Inn was so friendly and easy to work with. They were very attentive to details and worked with me to make sure the day was everything I had hoped for! The food is amazing and their new renovations are gorgeous! I cannot imagine having the reception anywhere else!

Sent on 11/10/2015

The Inn at Reading's reply:

We are so happy that your wedding day was great, and we will let our staff know about their great work! We hope you will consider us for future life events!

Kelli · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband Tony and I had our wedding reception at the INN at Reading on April 25, 2015. It was truly the best day of our lives. From the Ball room to our honeymoon suite, everything was PERFECT! They were very accommodating, and wonderful to work with. If we could do it all over again, we would definitely choose the INN at Reading over and over!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kate · Married on 03/03/2012

We worked with Robin Keefe as our Event Coordinator. She and the INN were incredibly accommodating, easy to work with, flexible, and a true pleasure. They were all about the event and making the planning as stress-free as possible and completely special. They made everything work for us and executed everything to perfection. My reception exceeded my expectations and I have the INN and Robin to thank for that. All of our guests were also very pleased with the food.

Sent on 03/30/2012

David · Married on 11/18/1995

This might be the oldest review but they have been wonderful and people still talk about it.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Tanya · Married on 04/26/2014

truely a great place to have a reception. Everyone was nice and our day was perfect. We had some issues with food choices but in the end everyone recieved what they wanted and it tasted great!!
    Our service staff was great and accomidations were what we expected. I would recommend the facility.
    Its the best we found for the price and made our wedding day possible.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Becky · Married on 07/02/2011

We were very impressed with the quality of service received for the price we paid. This is a very affordable location. Our bridal suite was just perfect and they took the time to make everything special. Robin and the wedding staff were very nice and helpful! We would definitly recommend this venue to newly engaged couples!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Alta · Married on 10/28/2006

At first, I was concerned- our original planner for the reception site was a little MIA. Then we received a new planner, Megan (our previous one apparently was out on maternity leave). Megan was fantastic. She was helpful, flexible and completely pur me at ease. We had a TON of decorations and she was exceptionally graceful about it.

Our attendant for the evening- Lawrence- was outstanding. He was always by my side or my husband's side attending to our needs.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect reception.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Mike · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5

We were very happy with our wedding renewal, and our Special Events Manager Ralie Heath went above and beyond her job scope to make sure our event was flawless and what we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

4.2
      3.5

Overall, our event was beautifully put together and all the guests had nothing but good to say. My only complaint would be that I would have preferred a little more guidance on making successful decisions than it being ambiguous. But overall good choice and location! Fun and friendly, flexible!

Sent on 11/15/2016

The Inn at Reading's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Lauren! We are glad that we could make your wedding day the best it could be!

Kristi · Married on 04/28/2007

Kristen was great! And to be able to take care of so many of your wedding needs in one shot is just FANTASTIC! The Inn at Reading handles your reception site, your cake, and your food. Plus you get a room for the night so you're well rested to leave for your honeymoon the next day!!! All for a pretty great price!! We always enjoy ourselves at the Inn at Reading, and it's the perfect size for large or small wedding, close to home, yet accomidations for those of your guests who had just a little too much to drink that night....Plus you get your own wedding planner!!!

Sent on 09/25/2008