The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

The Inn at New Hyde Park 5
The Inn at New Hyde Park 6
The Inn at New Hyde Park 7

Anna · Married on 04/15/2016

The Inn at New Hyde Park..sigghhhh! Such a BEAUTIFUL venue!! The minute I stepped foot into The Inn, I loved it! It is so simply elegant!
    Felicia was our first contact at The Inn and I loved her straight-forward approach to discussing our options and the fact that she was always available to answer my questions via email! I was very comfortable working with her and she has a great sense of humor!
    Then I met Jennifer, the WONDERFUL event planner at the Inn! She is your's through the planning process and although she is working with several brides, she always makes you feel like you are the only one! She definitely helped me stay sane through the planning process and was my professional sounding board!
    We used the Tuscany room for cocktail hour and the Georgian Ballroom and Conservatory as our reception room and buffet room respectively - beaaauuutiful rooms next to the patio that leads into the garden!
    Carlos H. was our Maitre'd - we requested him based on feedback we received from friends who had also had their reception at The Inn and sure enough he exceeded our expectations. Carlos and our bridal attendants, Jessica and Liz, worked together like a well-oiled machine and from the minute we got to the Inn we didn't have to think about anything! They helped us with absolutely everything we needed and we couldn't have had a better experience!!
    Overall, The Inn was the perfect venue for us and we were absolutely thrilled with every aspect - venue, staff, service, location - just perfect! Thank you to everyone of you who made our reception absolutely amazing and for leaving us with only positive memories!

Sent on 04/25/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Inn at New Hyde Park and it was absolutely perfect!!! The event coordinator, Jennifer was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and the staff during our wedding was unbelievable. They were not only so helpful to us, but we had so many guests comment on the warmth and professionalism of the staff. We did not have to worry about a thing the entire day. We feel so fortunate to have been able to have our wedding there, it was everything we could have hoped for!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Emma · Married on 04/02/2016

There are very few words that could be written to describe our gratitude for Jennifer, Melvin, Liz, Ernsue and the rest of the staff at the Inn for making April 2nd the best day/night of our lives. For the past few weeks we have tried to find one thing that we would change if we were to do it all over but we can't! Our wedding day was truly unimaginable and we have Jennifer, Melvin, Liz and Ernsue (& the rest of our amazing vendors) to thank for it.

Melvin went above and beyond. The fact that the night went without a memorable hiccup is largely in part because of him. He works so well with all vendors (for us, he went above and beyond to coordinate with Barattini, Studio 27 and AJ Ingoglia) to make sure that my husband and I were a part of every moment.

The bridal attendants, Liz and Ernsue, are life savors. At any moment, I could turn around and one of them were there to help with whatever I needed. They eased every worry that I had about my tremendous dress and made sure that it stayed beautiful throughout the night.

If considering the Inn, take into consideration that I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this venue. They run a truly amazing operation out of a truly beautiful venue. The number of texts, calls and verbal compliments we have received in the past few weeks back that statement. I don’t think a single one of our guests left with a complaint about the night.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Amy · Married on 03/26/2016

The venue was amazing! The staff were amazing!!! PERFECT place to get married!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception here almost one year ago, and I'm finally writing a long-overdue review...From start (booking) to finish (the big day), everything was perfect. The venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was the best I have ever eaten at a wedding. The staff are consummate professionals. They paid great attention to every detail, and were so kind, courteous and accommodating not only to us, but to every one of our guests. They worked so hard to make our wedding day the happiest and most memorable day of our lives, thus far. I would recommend the Inn to anyone looking for a ceremony or reception hall.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Nereida · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I were married at the inn on February 27, 2016. (I know it's been a while but we've since had a baby and I've barely been able to keep up!) Either way, I had to come back and share my experience. The planning experience was amazing. We booked with Felicia Farino and she was a pleasure to work with. She answered all of our questions for us, was able to work with us on pricing and also able to advise us throughout the entire process. The showcase is a definite must, as it places all of the recommended vendors in the space so its easy for you to get to everyone, and it also allows you to see what they will be like working at the venue.
    The actual day of our wedding was beautiful and seamless. Everyone couldn't stop raving about the cocktail hour. Our Maître d' Carlos was great to work with, and the bridal attendants were amazing and helped us get through the day without any issues.
    If I did have to make any recommendations, I would probably advise the bride NOT to have her makeup done in the actual bridal room. It is a smaller darker room with inadequate lighting and I felt that when I actually stepped out my makeup looked much different than how I thought while it was being done.

Sent on 06/07/2017

My husband and I fell in love with The Inn at New Hyde Park from the moment we drove up! It is an absolutely beautiful venue! The service throughout the entire planning was excellent. Jennifer, the event planner, made us feel at ease. The bridal attendants went above and beyond for us! They made sure that not only my husband and I were cared for, but for both sets of parents as well. The food was out of this world! The staff was phenomenal! They truly were an excellent team and made everything run so smoothly.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Michael · Married on 12/04/2015

I have been to the Inn at New Hyde Park only twice, in December 2013 and in December 2015. Both times I was treated like I was part of their family. From the valet crew, to the workers in the back, to the waitstaff EVERYONE was very professional and friendly.
    ALL the employees were happy to be there both times I happened to be there. This the type of treatment that is consistently displayed by many wedding and event professionals on the east end. Even four days after the event, I am delighted to inform you. If you are planning a wedding or special event, seriously consider the true professionals at the New Hyde Park Inn.

Now, I am really excited for my nephew's wedding in Sept. 2016.
    All the best,
    Michael
    East End Entertainment

Sent on 12/08/2015

Elyssa · Married on 10/18/2015

Beautiful place. Outside is amazing with bridges, water, kazeebo, etc. Tuscany room has a great charm and is a great choice for cocktail hour. Ballrooms were beautiful. The food was SOOOOOO good. EVERYONE of my guests talked about it the next day which is unusual since most people do not remember what they ate. Debbie and the rest of the staff were so helpful and patient and accommodating. wonderful staff. wonderful place.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

We visited many different venues on Long Island after we got engaged and knew right away that we wanted to book with The Inn at New Hyde Park...and we are so happy that we did! From our first appointment, throughout the planning process, till the end of our wedding night, the staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park treated my family, my husband, and I, like royalty. Cynthia and Jennifer were extremely helpful and responsive as we planned our wedding, answering all of our questions promptly and meeting all of our requests happily. On the day of our wedding, our Maitre D, Melvin, and my bridal attendants, Donna and Mary, helped make everything run smoothly and ensured that everyone was happy and having a good time. All of our guests raved about the spectacular service and beautiful setting. Our wedding day was absolutely the best day of our lives and we are so glad we celebrated at the Inn at New Hyde Park. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jamie · Married on 07/18/2015

From the very beginning the staff here was amazing! From booking the day to going through all the details and the day of everything was just perfect! The staff is so accommodating to truly make it the best night ever! Cynthia, Jennifer and the staff working in the bridal suite were amazing!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2015

I had my wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park this past week and there is so much I can say about this venue. From the moment we went to see this venue over a year ago with Jeff we knew it was the one! Everything about it is beyond beautiful! The gazebo, the garden, the bridal suite, the reception area, even the hallways are beautiful! The service throughout the entire planning was phenomenal. Jennifer, the event planner makes you feel at ease when you go to the final appointment and gives you a peace of mind right when you need it. As if the whole planning process wasn't great the wedding day was out of this world. As soon as me and the bridesmaids arrived there was champagne waiting for us. My bridal attendant Liz was with me the entire time. She helped me with things before I even knew there was something wrong. My cousin always told me in a wedding there is always one thing bad that happens and in my case the groomsmen boutonnieres couldn't be found and Liz and Carlos did everything possible to find them before I even found out about it. The service was so great that I didn't even care if my bouquet was lost! My aunt was my florist and she was with Carlos, my maître d the entire day before I arrived. Carlos guided everyone in the bridal party, myself and my now fiancé perfectly. I would get married again just to do it at the Inn. Every single person was attended too, even during cocktail hour the waiters would ask every single person if they wanted a drink or anything to eat. The Inn at New hyde park is where I will be celebrating my anniversaries, my child's baptism, EVERYTHING! Jennifer, Jeff, Carlos, and Liz you are allllll the best! Thank you for making my day so special it wouldn't be possible without you guys!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Eveling · Married on 06/28/2015

We loved and booked this venue since the first visit. The day of our wedding everything was beautiful and perfect, the food was amazing, and all the staff was professional and friendly. Thanks to Jennifer, Carlos, Megan, Stephanie, and the rest of the staff, We know each of you did an amazing job to make our day special. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • Cherice

Cherice · Married on 06/27/2015

i am really late with writing my review,but better late than never because this venue absolutely deserves it!!! The Inn was the first place we saw and the last place we saw.After our visit here there was no reason to look anywhere else. They have a wonderful team that works with you from beginning to end and they treat you like family. They also only host one wedding at a time so you don't have to worry about sharing your day with another bride or having to fight for the staff's attention. We wanted this venue so bad that we booked it 2 years in advance due to the high demand and it was well worth it. The food is out of this world, the staff is phenomenal and the venue itself is timeless. It rained on our wedding day, but because the venue is so big you didn't feel like you were trapped in a confined space so everyone had a blast!!! it's been almost 7 months since our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had and some have even referred to it as the wedding of the year and the best wedding they had ever been too!! i know without our team none of that would've have been possible so we thank Cynthia, Jen, and Melvin from the bottom of our hearts for helping us put on such a unforgettable wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Christina · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Inn on Sept 2nd. From the minute we signed our contract with Felicia to two days before our wedding finalizing with Jennifer, everything was easy.
    The staff the day of the wedding was overwhelmingly accommodating, making sure my husband and I both had drinks and food the entire night. Carlos is THE BEST maitre d. The cocktail hour was so over the top amazing ,the dinner was fantastic and the huge dance floor was packed the entire night. I cant thank the Inn enough for making our wedding day the most wonderful day of our lives.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Anna · Married on 06/06/2015

We had our wedding here this past weekend and words cannot describe how happy we are with the excellent service we received at the Inn from the entire staff! Carlos, Ensue and Liz treated us and our families like royalty!! From the moment my foot stepped out of the limo, I felt like a queen! We had the most amazing flawless day! Everything was exactly how we planned! From the beginning to the very end!!! The food was so tasty!! We truly appreciate all the work the staff put into making our day so special!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

Now that it's been a year since my wedding, I can honestly say that people STILL tell me how wonderful my wedding was, and how absolutely amazing the food was. My guests gushed about all the options at the cocktail hour, the passed hors d'oeuvres, the seafood boat, (add on), leg of lamb (add on) and roast pig (add on). I absolutely loved my entree (duck) and our cake (included) was phenomenal, chocolate with a maple walnut buttercream. We had a Viennese hour (add on) but there are several tiers of desserts to choose from, unless you do the one that comes with it. The Viennese hour was apparently crazy with selection (I was too busy going around to tables) but I had a few friends comment that they've never seen so much food. Now that food is out of the way, let's talk about service. EVERYONE there is as professional as it gets. They have their own event planner, who helped keep everything on track. We had two attendants that were just simply amazing. My husband stepped on and ripped my train, TWICE, and the attendant went, "I got it" and had me fixed in minutes. Separately at cocktail hour, my husband was talking with friends and said to them "I could use a coffee," and in seconds, the maitre D had a cup of coffee ready for him. My husband didn't even know the maitre D was listening. I had a dress change, and the attendants, kindly reminded me when it was approaching the time to change. Everything that they did, helped keep the wedding running smooth. There was also security keeping people from crashing the wedding (which I just found out that people tried), and a FULL TIME guard dedicated to the envelope box. He stayed even AFTER people left and waited with us until the box got into the car. It's something that you don't appreciate until you hear stories from other people's wedding. All in all, the food was memorable to a point that people STILL mention my wedding in conversation, the service was OUTSTANDING and worth every penny. <3

Sent on 04/21/2016

Katherine · Married on 03/07/2015

Everyone loved the decoration, the venue, and the service was excellent!

Sent on 03/15/2015

kristen · Married on 09/19/2014

Thank you to the Inn at New Hyde Park for making my dreams come true. Everything about this place is magic, my guests are still talking about it a year later. The food was out of this world the cocktail hour was unforgettable and the staff was the kindest sweetest people who were there for me every step of the way!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2014

I had my wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park on September 12, 2014. I cannot put into words how happy my husband and I were. We were welcomed by the staff and immediately knew we were in great hands. The venue was gorgeous, food was amazing, and staff went above and beyond. Our guests cannot stop talking about it all; especially the cocktail hour- food and Tuscany Room.
    Thank you to Ernsue, Liz, Melvin, the manager, the security guard, and the entire staff that worked on our wedding. You all helped make our day flawless and a memorable evening for all.
    We fell in love with the INN a year ago and hoped our wedding would be amazing. It far surpassed our expectations and dreams! We both cannot wait to come back and will be recommending the INN to all future couples getting married.

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • MonetLove

Leah · Married on 08/22/2014

We knew that the Inn at New Hyde park was the place we were going to have our reception at as soon as we walked in. It's beautiful! Throughout the entire planning process we worked with Cynthia who was simply fantastic. She answered all our questions, returned phones calls, made sure that our day went without a hitch, altogether she was awesome!

Out maitre'd Carlos was on point at all times. He made sure we got everything we needed and made sure we as well as all our guest were enjoying themselves. My bridal attendants Liz and Corrine were awesome and so attentive. They took care of us and the entire wedding party and made sure nothing was overlooked.

The food at a the Inn is phenomenal. I cannot rave enough about how delicious it is. Our guest are still telling us how much they enjoyed the food and cocktail hour was the best they have ever had. The staff made sure our signature drink was made perfectly and it was hit with all our guest as well. With our package came the cake from Dortoni Bakery which we were able to customize and taste test ahead of time. We got the strawberry mousse and it was delicious and so beautifully made.

By the end of the night we weren't able to eat all of our food but they made sure to wrap up a plate for me and my husband. They even gave my mom a few plates of food that were made for guest who were no shows. The staff at The Inn are so professional and polite and you can tell they strive for excellence and that is what you will get when you book them, pure excellence. They even gave us a security guard to watch over our gift table and money box!

We couldn't have asked for a better venue than The Inn At New Hyde Park. Cynthia thanks so much to you and the staff for making our day so beautiful and memorable. It was our dream come true.

Brandon and Leah Williams

Sent on 09/15/2014

Elaine · Married on 08/03/2014

What can I say but our wedding went off without a hitch. Now I know what it's like to feel like a movie star. Every need was taken care of without hesitation or question. The staff was as friendly and professional as could be, especially the Maitre d John and my bridal attendants Mary and Donna. They even gave us a security guard to watch over us and our gifts. He escorted us to our bed and breakfast which is a house on the corner. It was also included in our package. Everything was taken care of before we even needed to ask.
    Our wedding was held outside. It rained that morning but they still made it possible to have our ceremony outside, which was lovely.
    The cocktail hour was outstanding (from what all the guests have told me). We were able to sample a portion of the food and it was utterly delicious. Unfortunately we could not attend the full cocktail hour but my bridal attendants managed to bring us a number of plates. I could not believe that everything we tasted was amazing.
    The room was spectacular. Everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Nothing missing. They were even able to create a lounge in the corner of the room where everyone could just hang out.
    Then there was dinner. Outstanding! We especially loved the pork chops which were perfectly cooked and juicy, the duck was superb and our filet mignon was a perfect medium rare. Delicious. We also had the ice cream sundae for desert which was out of this world. Also our cake from Dortoni bakery was perfect. We were able to taste test and pick out our cake which was included in our package.
    All our guests said they had a totally amazing time and that it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended.

We would highly recommend this venue for any event. The grounds are beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff couldn't have been any better.
    We would like to give a special thank you to Cynthia who organized this and did an amazing job. We couldn't have been happier.
    Elaine & Arie

Sent on 08/19/2014

Roseanne · Married on 07/26/2014

The Inn is simply the best, from the professional staff to the beautiful bridal suite... I couldnt ask for more. Everything is amazing there!! The food is delicious, the decor is stunning and the staff is friendly, helpful and a pleasure to share your wedding day with!!! They went above and beyond to make sure every detail was attended to and there was not one thing that went wrong! Im so happy the best day of my life was celebrated at the INN!!!! I will Definetly be back to host another event in the future!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Laura · Married on 07/12/2014

The Inn gave me a perfect wedding day from start to finish! Amazing staff, amazing food! All my guests raved about the venue and food!

Sent on 07/26/2014

The Inn at New Hyde Park surpassed all of our expectations. The staff was so attentive and catered to all of our needs. Michelle was our banquet coordinator, and she was so helpful and kept us on top of everything. The food was amazing and everyone was so impressed by the elegance of the venue. I am so happy we had our wedding at the Inn!

Sent on 07/25/2014