The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

207 | New Hyde Park, NY

207 Reviews for The Inn at New Hyde Park

Colleen K. · Getting married on 04/01/2022

An amazing "covid" wedding with the Inn

You will not be disappointed with the Inn!!!!!
    Planning a wedding during Covid was extremely stressful, however, the team at the Inn at New Hyde Park went above and beyond. Cynthia always took the time to speak with us and answer our questions on a regular basis. Julia planned out every detail with us and we would have been lost without her- she truly is amazing at her job! Juan, our Maitre D, made sure every single minute of our wedding ran smoothly and went out of his way to accommodate us- he is spectacular. Mary, my bridal attendant, was an angel. She was by our side throughout the entire wedding and anticipated anything and everything that we may have needed. She was such a sweetheart and made us feel like royalty! Our families both commented on how accommodating the entire staff was at the Inn! Although our "Covid Wedding" is not what we had originally planned, in the end, it was absolutely perfect thanks to The Inn.

Sent on 01/19/2021

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We could not be happier to hear that despite the current times, you were still able to have a beautiful day with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Colleen, and thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day! Congratulations to you and your husband again!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 04/25/2021

Wedding 4/25/21

The Inn at new Hyde Park helped to make this the wedding of our dreams. Julia and Cynthia were always very responsive! My bridal attendant Kerry was phenomenal. They made planning a wedding during a pandemic more manageable. Our party was safe and all of our guests had a great time. We could not be happier.

Sent on 05/03/2021

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Diana! We're so thrilled you had a great time with us!
  • Lauryn

Lauryn F. · Married on 11/10/2020

COVID Wedding Review

We booked with the INN in 2019, we knew as soon as we walked in and spoke to Lynne that this was the place for us. We love the grounds, foods, and beautiful rooms. After COVID (like all other future couples) we are devastated. The INN worked with us, by touching base with us once a week (even if they didn't have any updates- just to check in on how we were doing). Once we got closer to our event date- they allowed us to move forward following all NYS guidelines. Our wedding was beautiful! We can not thank the staff enough for going above and beyond for us!

Sent on 10/26/2020

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We're so happy you had a great time celebrating with us, Lauryn! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your love story and for taking the time to leave us a rating and congratulations to you again!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2020

From the moment we walked in, the professionalism of the staff was amazing. Giancarlo was very helpful, answered all of our questions but most of all he was not pushy, unlike other venues. He walked us through step-by-step through the process and had a smile on his face the whole time. Great customer service! Would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/17/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! We love to hear that an experience at The Inn was wonderful from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
  • Gina

Gina C. · Married on 10/03/2020

Completely inn love with the inn!

Hi Everyone,
    I have nothing but amazing things to say about this place. We recently had a wedding for 50 guest here and it could not have been more perfect. The food was outstanding!! The staff handled the drink orders very well they were fast and friendly. I am so glad we picked them! Throughout the pandemic Cynthia always kept in contact with us and updated us on the latest policy's. She made sure to always answer any questions and concerns we had.
    Julia was our planner and she helped us with any type of design questions we had about our room and all the details. She was always great to talk to and she set up everything perfectly because we made all of our decor!
    We had Mary as our Bridal attendant and she did not skip a beat! I would defiantly request her if you could!!
    Our Maitre D was Juan and he was outstanding! When I tell you he went above and beyond I wish there was other words I can use to describe the experience. He was professional, personable, and perfect! If you could I would demand not request demand him!!

Sent on 01/22/2021

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us this review and for allowing us to be part of your love story! We're so thrilled you had a fantastic time with us and felt safe while doing it. Congratulations again!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl F. · Married on 06/04/2020

Fabulous Wedding

If you are looking for a spectacular venue for a wedding, The Inn At New Hyde Park is the place to go! My son and daughter-in-law were married there on March 30, 2019. It was our first experience at a New York wedding! All of our family and guests from Boston were amazed at the beautiful venue, delicious food, and accommodating staff that were there to meet everyone's needs. We loved how we had time in the bridal suite to enjoy each other's company as well as have food while the formal pictures were being taken. We had the entire time to welcome our guests during cocktail hour. I have never seen so much food. Many of our guests thought that this was the reception! Dinner was cooked perfectly and the desserts were yummy! The dance floor was huge and we danced all night long. Thank you again for making our wedding so memorable!
    Cheryl F
    Boston

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding 1/4/20

My husband And I got married January 4th 2020
    All we can say is WOW!! We are beyond pleased with choosing you guys for our special day
    Mary, Abigail and Melvin deserve ten gold stars for their service and attentiveness to the bride groom and guests
    Everyone cannot stop Raving on the staffs service , the FOOD and the respect, compassion and love and support. We cannot thank the INN enough for making our wedding a true dream

Sent on 01/06/2020

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so, so much, Lauren! We're so thrilled you had a fantastic experience with us. We couldn't be happier to have been part of this chapter of your love story. Thank you so much again and congratulations again to you and your husband!
  • Jason

Jason A. · Married on 12/29/2019

Extraordinary staff, venue and food!

The Inn is absolutely stunning inside and outside, but the staff is what makes this place truly special. Sue understood everything we wanted to make our dream wedding come true and made it happen for us! Christine always greeted us with such a warm welcome. Julia who started a week before our wedding made us feel like she was with us from the beginning. Make sure to ask for Mary as your bridal attendant. She knew what I wanted and needed before I did. She went above and beyond her duties, I am forever grateful.
    Our guests are still talking about the beauty of the Inn, and how they loved the food and drinks, especially the margaritas made by Lisa!
    We are so thankful to everyone!!

Anita
    December 2019

Sent on 01/09/2020

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Anita and Jason! We're so happy you had a fantastic time with us and couldn't be happier to have been part of your wedding. Thank you for letting us be part of your love story!

Christina · Married on 11/29/2019

The Best!!

Can not say enough WONDERFUL things about this venue! From start to finish everyone was outstanding- we had our wedding 11/29/2019 in the Georgian ballroom. Food was incredible all of our guests were so impressed. Our bridal attendants Keila, Abigail and Jessica were OUTSTANDING!!! Our Maitre'd Melvin kept everything running smoothly for us the whole night and was truly amazing to work with! Wait staff and bartenders were so lovely to us and all of our guests - we had such an incredible night! We highly recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park to anyone planning a wedding or special event - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Christina! We're so happy you had a fantastic time and are so thrilled you had a fantastic time while spending the night with us! Thank you for letting us be part of your love story!

Megan M. · Married on 11/15/2019

Deam wedding come true!

We can’t get over how seamlessly beautiful our wedding day was. The Inn at New Hyde Park made that so possible. From start to finish, they got the job done. Day of couldn’t have gone smoother, Danny, Keila & Patricia made sure myself and my husband were always taken care of and happy. We are still on cloud nine and don’t think it’s possible to come down. Our families and friends are still calling to rave about every detail, from the food to the set up. I’ve been dreaming of my wedding since I was a little girl, and the Inn made my dream a reality. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/19/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Music to our ears, Megan! Thank you so much for this fantastic review, we are over the moon to hear how wonderful your day went! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day and welcoming us to celebrate this next chapter of your love story with you.

Tahiny · Married on 11/10/2019

Exceptional!

My husband and I had our wedding there about 10 days ago 11.10.19 and it was amazing, exceeded our expectation. We were originally working with Jennifer but then she left (she was a sweetheart), she ensured every month we were on top of different vendors selection etc. On wedding day our bridal attendants were 1,000% on point; if you booked The Inn please consider a higher tip, they deserve it, you will not be disappointed; we were treated like royalty. Our attendants were Mary and Margaret, however Mary was mainly attending me and the bridesmaid, the bride while Margaret attended to the groom and groomsmen. Mary made sure I was very well taken care of, food, bathroom breaks, drinks etc throughout the entire night! Guissepee, the Maitre'D was also amazing in terms of coordination, everything ran very smooth, we have 0 complaints. I can go on and on about how great they were. Also, at the end of reception I was amazed at how all of our things were neatly packed and organized which made our departure seamless. We had all the staff, including security escort us to our car with money box, food, cake, and our personal items. The staff really made our night a memorable one, we can not thank them enough.

P.S. Our guest are still raving about how they had a great time!

Tahiny & Jamar....Happy Holidays!

Sent on 11/20/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Tahiny! We are so happy to hear that your special day was perfect and couldn't be happier to have spent this night with you. Congratulations to you and your husband again!
  • Shannon

Shannon C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Magical, Exceptional & Worth Every Penny!

No words can describe this experience other than amazing. From the start, we were treated with such respect and kindness. When we toured the venue with Felicia, we were amazed by how big and beautiful it was. More than that, it was also very handicapped accessible, which mattered a lot to us given that my husband's grandmother has a walker and we didn't want her to feel left out or restricted by the venue. We loved the gardens for our ceremony, the Tuscany room for our cocktail hour and the Georgian ballroom for our reception.

It was such a blessing to have an event coordinator that we could ask anything of as we went through the process. We started off with Jennifer, who was very helpful up until she left the Inn. Even then, she communicated it clearly to all of the couples she was working with. We moved to working with Olivia up until the day of our event and she was FANTASTIC. Olivia is so sweet and so helpful - no matter how many emails I sent and no matter what time I sent them at, she always responded in a timely manner and reassured me. From coordinating our menu to our drop-off appointment, she was timely and a joy to work with.

However, what was most important to us was being able to work with a venue that took care of my husband's severe allergies to both dairy & nuts, which proved to be a challenge for other venues that we had toured. This was literally written into our contract so that everyone would be aware of the restrictions. I was nervous about this, but at every turn - from cake tasting with Giancarlo (who was a DREAM to work with and helped make our amazing nut-free, dairy-free wedding cake a reality) to our food tasting in the Table 7 restaurant - we had NO allergy issues. This was such an immense relief and took so much off our minds the day of the wedding. The bridal suite was dairy and nut free, as were all of the cocktail hour & reception meals that we were personally served. I could not have asked for better care in regards to my husband's allergies. It was one of the first times he could eat cake at any function!

As for our day of, we could not have pulled it off without our amazing Maitre D and two bridal attendants. Barbara, Keila and Kerry were FANTASTIC. They kept us all moving and made sure that my husband & I were happy, fed and hydrated. I don't know how I would have made it into my dress without Kerry - no one else knew how to tie my corset! She also had extra tape to keep my dress up when it mattered. While I initially doubted the need for two bridal attendants, my husband and I both agreed that they were the real MVP's of the night as they never, ever left our side - even as we left the venue!

Overall, could not have had a more beautiful and happy wedding. By signing with the Inn, we didn't have to worry about the venue, the food & drink or the wedding cake. So glad that we went with the Inn and their gracious staff!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this fantastic review Shannon, you have no idea how happy it makes us to hear that you had such a wonderful time celebrating your love story with us. We had such a great time with you and your loved ones and couldn't be more ecstatic to have celebrated this day with you. Congratulations on your marriage again!

Nadia · Married on 08/31/2019

Very professional, and flexible!!!

My husband have been married for a week now. Our families are still getting phone calls on how amazing our reception was. All of our guest absolutely loved cocktails hour, and the many weddings we have been too the food is ok. Not here spectacular from cocktail hour. And when you go to weddings people remember the food and the drinks. My husband and I shopped at 5 different venues and the INN was my last resort. I was about to give up. When I walked in from being greeted to the tour of the venue I fell in love!!! Felicia was our consultant she was wonderful and great with communication and responds quickly to all your questions or concerns in a timely manner. When the wedding got closer we had Daysy she is super pleasant and was very patient with us and our busy schedule. Daysy help my husband and I finalize everything. Till the end. She too was able to get back with us with all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner or by a quick phone. It gets better. The day of the wedding. Our maitre d Melvin manage everything! I mean everything!! Brides the small stuff you forgot. The maitre d was right there to fill everything in for you, quickly!!!! I bought a small card box and I forgot my back up. And my card box you have to unscrew it. Our maitre d was right there to help us clear our box quick and to make room for more with out anyone noticing. They move fast!! The bridal attendants was right there every step of the way with fixing your gown or if you have stain on your dress or anything. They definitely make you feel like a queen. The staffing is so nice and pleasant and very professional! The food is phenomenal it is really good!! Compliments to the chef. They help the bride dream come true. I’m really happy my husband and I chose the INN AT NEW HYDE PARK!!!! We enjoyed every bit of our wedding !!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Nadia! We're so happy that you decided to celebrate this new chapter of your love story with us, we had a blast celebrating with you! Congratulations to you and your husband again!

Malva T. · Married on 06/10/2019

My Amazing Wedding Day 10/06/19

I looked more than 13 venues in Long Island and i went with INN from so many reasons and quality they have. (Its was the first venue we saw and last one) The venue was amazing from start to finish. The Ceremony it was amazing i have no words to describe it, Cocktail hour THE BEST FOOD EVER!.Bridal suite, and Georgian ballroom were just so stunningly beautiful. The staff was so helpful and kind from the moment we stepped foot inside. I planned the wedding myself but Olivia, who is the event planner there, was amazing and always so helpful and quick to answer my questions. Our bridal attendants, were also great. Always ready to help us whenever we needed it. They even sometimes helped us with things before we knew we needed it! In the end of my reception i couldn't walk anymore on heels my feet hurt and she gave me a pair of flip flops,They were so sweet! My weeding day was exactly like i imagined because of The INN and their stuff that make it happen. YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!

Sent on 10/29/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this review, Malva. Nothing makes us happier than hearing that your night went absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special night and congratulations to you again!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/08/2019

I would choose this venue over and over again!

This venue was amazing from start to finish. The staff was so helpful and kind from the moment we stepped foot inside and I fell in love with the beautiful atmosphere immediately. The lobby, outside ceremony grounds, cocktail hour room, bridal suite, and Georgian ballroom were just so stunningly beautiful.

I planned the wedding myself but Jennifer, who had been the event planner there, was amazing and always so helpful and quick to answer my questions. Our bridal attendants, Kerry and Paola, were also great. Always ready to help us whenever we needed it. They even sometimes helped us with things before we knew we needed it! My phone died and Kerry had it on the charger before I could say anything, my feet hurt and she gave me a pair of flip flops, my bustle broke from all the dancing and she pinned it up and it looked just as beautiful. Just amazing!

All of our guests raved about the food. One of our guests was a chef and he couldn’t even believe how everything was, he said his meal was cooked to perfection and that’s not easy to do when you’re cooking for close to 200 people. Our cake was included in the venue and made by Dortoni Bakery. It looked beautiful and the one bite I had of it was delicious 😂unfortunately, the Maitre d, Joe, dropped the cake after the pictures BUT I am not mad at him for it. He did an amazing job with everything else and the cake served its purpose for the cutting and pictures. They must’ve had a spare cake because people were still served and there was SO much more dessert going around. All in all, if you choose this venue, I really think you’ll be happy. I wouldn’t have wanted it anywhere else. Just loved it.

Sent on 07/14/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We had such a wonderful time with you and your loved ones, it was such a gorgeous day! We're so thrilled that from start to finish we were able to make your dreams come true.
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/10/2019

Unbelievably Amazing!

Could not be happier that we chose to have our reception at the Inn at New Hyde Park! Throughout the entire wedding process Jennifer was there to answer any question I had. She truly made the process stress free and made sure I was on track.

The day of our wedding was amazing thanks to the bridal attendants Mary and Kerry! They were absolutely amazing and I can't thank them enough for all their help. Mary was there every step of the way whether it was holding my dress, helping clean my dress, making sure we ate and always has a drink! The Maitre d’ Melvin was also absolutely incredible and made the entire day truly amazing. He made the vision I had of how I wanted my wedding come to life!

All of my guests kept talking about the food! The cocktail hour is unlike any other wedding I've been to before. The amount of stations and food the Inn at New Hyde Park has to offer is amazing. We were able to do a tasting to decide what main entrees we wanted and it was such a hard decision because everything was delicious!!

I highly recommend choosing the Inn at New Hyde Park for your upcoming event! You can't go wrong with an amazing reception room, staff or food!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! We're so happy to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time with us. Congratulations on this new chapter in your love story and thank you for letting us be part of it!

Alexandra · Married on 04/26/2019

Our Wedding was Amazing!

Our wedding was everything and more! We met with Sue our wedding planner and she was wonderful, we knew within minutes of meeting with her that we were booking our wedding there! Sue was there every step of the way and was so attentive always available to answer any of our questions. Jen was great - she put the finishing touches on our wedding and really understood our vision and made it all happen. All the staff were super nice, friendly and funny. We always had a good laugh every time we met. On the day of our wedding the staff was absolutely outstanding. Our Matre D and my bridal attendant were phenomenal! They were there to help us with anything and everything we needed. They stayed by our side the entire night and were so nice. We truly felt like royalty on that day. Our reception room was beautiful and our bridal suite was great! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about our wedding the whole weekend. Everyone at NHP made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Our Dream Wedding

The Inn at New Hyde Park was beyond our expectations. From the moment we picked a date to the moment we left our wedding night, we felt well taken care of. With guidance and assistance from the Inn's staff we were less stress during the whole planning process. The day of my husband and I were each greeted with our own attendant and they made sure we were happy and having fun the entire day. We are so thankful we chose the Inn at New Hyde park for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about it 3 months later. :)

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa B. · Married on 03/29/2019

March 29th 2019 wedding :)

My wedding was Friday March 29th and I think it's time I write my reviews on this group before we leave for our honey moon tomorrow 🙂
    First off everything was so perfect. Let me just cut to the chase:
    Venue: A+
    We had our party in the Georgian Ballroom. Our Maitre'D was Danny and Bridal Attendants (Kerry and Abby). These three were the absolute best team whom I HIGHLY recommend. Danny was so professional and made sure the whole day ran smoothly. If there was an issue, we did not know anything about it. He took care of everything. He would check up on us regularly and would ask if we needed anything. He was so smooth with any requests we asked. So glad we had him !
    Kerry and Abby: These girls I have to give a special shout out! Kerry was by my side for most of the night. She would run and get things for me that I didn't even know I would need. For example: she asked if I wanted her to carry my chapstick and lipstick since I couldn't hold anything and I thought that little gesture was so thoughtful. She would hold my veil and dress as I walked, she ran around and got me mints, she bustled my dress so quickly and even pinned up the extra train/fabric with safety pins. She escorted me out when I needed some air outside and even helped to fix my hair piece when my husband almost accidentally knocked it off lol. She literally felt more of a good friend rather than a worker and for everything she did for me that night I will forever be thankful for !
    Abby: Abby was another amazing gem. She helped me get in and out of my dress when I had to pee and made me feel so comfortable when I was practically naked lol. She always had a drink ready for us and was always readily available if we needed anything. I felt like she handled more of our family when we first arrived, and it takes a true angel with patience to deal with them lol.
    The venue was set so beautifully with the pictures that we provided. We did not spend so much on flowers or on any special decor. The inn had their own flowers and decorations that went beautifully. So I am so happy we didn't spend any extra money on that. Food was amazing (as per our guests), and there was a security guard guarding our card box which I had no idea about. He was great! He literally stood by our card box the whole time and wrapped it up and escorted us out with it when we left at night (We tipped him separately once we knew he was a security guard for us). The staff at the inn was wonderful. They wrapped up all of our stuff at the end of the night, wrote a very cute note on our cake topper box and literally did not leave us until we left them. My husband and I were very happy. Be sure to keep extra cash on you the night of or give to your best man to hold incase you want to give little extra for all of their hard work.

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We couldn't be happier hearing this, Melissa! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we're so honored you celebrated this new chapter with us. Thank you so much for this fantastic review, nothing makes us happier than a happy bride. Our staff takes pride in welcoming each guest like family and we're over the moon that you felt that way. Thank you again for this review and congratulations again! Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

Linda · Married on 03/23/2019

Elegance and class at its finest!

We got married at The Inn on March 23, 2019. The wedding planning process is very daunting and the venue was the most important decision we had to make. From the moment we stepped into The Inn, we knew we had found our venue. We loved the elegance and romanticism exuded by the entire venue. Every space was beautiful, from the lobby to the garden and to the bridal suite, chapel, and ballroom. We had our ceremony in the chapel and our reception in the Gable Ballroom. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and every part of the wedding was in a different room which allowed for different vibes throughout the day. The Inn did a perfect job with setup and creating a flawless look for our wedding. We were very happy with the service we received from the staff at the Inn as well. Special shoutouts to Jennifer and Fran, who helped us plan the wedding, and to our Maitre D’ Joe and bridal attends Camila and Margaret! The staff kept everything in order and helped make things go smoothly. Most importantly, our guests told us they loved the venue, the food, and had a blast at the wedding. Our only wish is that we could have seen our cocktail hour which we had to miss. It would have been nice to have been the only wedding that night (coordinating some of the photos was a bit difficult), however I understand it is a big venue and they have to accommodate several events at once. Overall though, we have no regrets about our decision to get married at The Inn. We are beyond happy with how everything worked out. 10/10!

Sent on 03/27/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Nothing makes us happier than hearing our brides are over the moon with their big night! We're happy our staff was able to accommodate you and your guests to give you the best night possible!

Tamisha · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Venue

The Inn at New Hyde Park is a wonderful venue they catered to my every need. My family and friends were overwhelmed by how beautiful the venue was and how fantastic the service was, they made sure every guest was well taken care of. They provided me with a fantastic planner Jennifer who was there from the beginning of the process to the very end recommending vendors and taking care of all the details. The day of my wedding I couldn't believe how they staff took care of me and all my guest every need, Joe,Abigail and Camilla were God sent they made me feel like a queen making sure every detail was perfect and making sure I had everything I needed from the moment I stepped foot on the premises until the very end of the day when I left, I truly have never felt more SPECIAL than I did that day. I absolutely loved it.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Ricky

Ricky M. · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional Elegant Venue

My wife and I got married last month at the Inn at New Hyde Park. We wanted a venue that stood it and was different t from your ordinary stock wedding venue.

The Inn was the perfect place. The food, service and ambiance was exceptional.

We booked with Felicia who was great and then worked on all the details with Jennifer who is an expert at her craft. She went above and beyond to help my wife create her dream wedding. The ambiance and finishing touches were everything she imagined.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly B. · Married on 01/26/2019

Pure magic

Perfect party, perfect venue, perfect food, perfect staff. There really are no words for how amazing the wedding was. Total elegance! The planning process too, was super easy and fun. We attended showcases, scheduled multiple visits, and called and emailed incessantly (type A bride). We were always made to feel at home. No question was too small, and someone was always available to help. The staff ran the show that day and we were literally whisked away to cloud 9! They knew where we had to be at what time, and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. They executed every detailed vision I had, and gave us the chance to see the ballroom before guests entered to make sure it was to our liking. Shoutout to Milton, Mary, Liz and all of the other people involved in making that day pure magic. Two guests at my wedding have since booked their upcoming weddings at The Inn...I think that’s telling. We can’t wait to party there again!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We are so beyond thrilled that your day was everything you always dreamed of! Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review and once again, congratulations to you and your newly wed!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing venue and fantastic staff!

AMAZING venue and entire experience from beginning to end!! All of our family and friends have been raving about the wedding as a whole, the service and the food!! Jennifer, our wedding planner, was beyond helpful and so wonderful to work with every step of the way. We cannot say enough about the Inn at NHP and ALL of their staff. We have been to the Inn for different events before our wedding and it only exceeded our expectations!!!! Our wedding day was perfect thank you to everyone at the Inn and their MAGICAL venue. We recommend the Inn to everyone we know for ALL kinds of events!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Stefanie! This means so much to us! Thank you for letting us be part of your special night and couldn't be happier that your guests were happy as well!

Genna · Married on 11/25/2018

Our Amazing Wedding Nov 25, 2018

Where do I begin!? We had our wedding on November 25, 2018. It was truly one of the best days of our lives! The Inn at New Hyde Park did the most amazing job making everything run smooth and making everything look absolutely beautiful. Jennifer and Fran were absolutely amazing helping us plan the wedding. The day of the wedding, Danny was the maitri d' and he was absolutely amazing! He made the whole night run so smooth, literally not even a single hiccup occurred. Liz and Camilla were the bridal attendants and they were always there to calm us down if we had stressed looks on our faces and were always there for us and our guests if anything was needed! The Inn is truly an amazing place to have your dream wedding and I would recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park to any couple looking for the most perfect venue. All of our guests are telling us how we had the most amazing wedding at the most amazing place with the most amazing food. The cocktail hour space was a highlight for our guests. The staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park we can not thank you enough for helping to make our wedding dreams come true.
    Genna and Jonathan

Sent on 12/06/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We can't begin to tell you how thrilled this makes us! Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Genna. Here at The Inn we do everything we can to make each brides day perfect and hearing this from you means the world! Congratulations to you and Jonathan!