158 Reviews for The Inn at New Hyde Park

Family Style (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
157 The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

Melvin, Kerry, and Abigail were the most amazing team we could have ever asked for! Kerry was there for my every need as the bride. She was so fun and was a perfect fit for our wedding! From the minute we arrived to the Inn Melvin anticipated our every need to Kerry and Abigail sewing one of our groomsmen pants and cleaning my gown! They were there for everything we needed and we absolutely amazing! We cannot thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park made our fairytale wedding come true. From the moment we took our tour with Fran, we knew this venue was the one for us. She was so friendly and hospitable. She answered everyone of our questions and emails before we officially said YES! From then on, Jennifer walked us through everything we needed for the wedding day. We also attended the showcase where we were able to meet with multiple recommended vendors in one place and it helped us narrow down who we wanted to work with on our wedding day. The day of our wedding was flawless. Everything was PERFECT. From the moment we arrived, we had 2 bridal attendants, Abby and Ensue taking amazing care of us. My eyelashes were coming out from crying so much that she went to CVS to get eyelash glue to fix it during the reception! Our Maitre' D Melvin made sure everything was perfect during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests loved the food and the venue, they are still complimenting us about what an amazing wedding we had. We couldn't of done it without the amazing staff at the INN at NHP.

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park has completely stolen our hearts! From the beginning of venue searching - my husband and I had a very clear vision of what we wanted for our wedding day and the Inn checked every box. When we walked into the Inn we were met by Felicia who is both incredible and hilarious. She is such a joy to have sat down with and contact. The venue itself is absolutely stunning - but the staff is just as amazing! Felicia sold us and we quickly knew that it would be worth EVERY PENNY!

Throughout the process you are given an event coordinator and ours was the lovely Jennifer Boyle. I cannot tell you how many times we had to email her with questions or concerns and she ALWAYS got back to us and was such a pleasure to meet up with. She really takes the time to listen to you and help you along the way and make sure you are keeping a good timeline. She was unbelievable at her job and we are so grateful to her for all that she does at the Inn.

The Maitre D team was yet another joy from the moment we walked in. We had Barbara who led the team, and we were also given two lovely bridal attendants: Liz and Abigail. It was raining that day and one of the bridal attendants met me from the limo with an umbrella and I was immediately taken aback by how incredible I knew the day would go because of them!
The FOOD! Everyone raves to me about the food in the cocktail hour and I am SO happy that everyone was so obsessed because the Inn’s cocktail hour space (the Tuscany Ballroom) is beautiful and so packed with stations of food for the guests everyone was telling us how beautiful it was. The dinner was also so delicious. The two open bars on either side of the Georgian ballroom were huge hits and the bottles of wine on every table - what more could you ask for?

My husband and I had an amazing wedding and an amazing time and we truly made the greatest decision to have our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer Boyle and David Rosenberg have become family in the past months.
Their genuine warmth and concern for our special day gripped us from day one. My wife and I were blown away by their professionalism, experience and knowledge.Jennifer and David were there for us from the day we booked right up until our wedding day. They checked in on us at our arrival and later, dropped in on us at the reception. One of the most important decisions we make in life is the decision to get married . Jennifer and David helped us to make that day the most memorable day of our lives- this is no exaggeration.

To anyone planning to have a wedding,
do yourself a favor- look up Jennifer and David at The Inn At New Hyde Park.

Profile Picture Keith, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Inn at New Hyde park truly exceeded all my expectations for our wedding day!!
I cannot thank the staff enough for making my dream wedding come true. From the second we walked off of our party bus our team Melvin, Mary, and ErnSue were there to assist us with everything we needed, including our bridal party! They truly did it all! They curled my hair, fixed my bustle in the middle of the dance floor and had an extra back to my earring when mine went missing. I can’t thank Jennifer enough for helping put my visions into a reality and for being there to answer all my last minute questions!! We still receive so many compliments on how perfect our wedding was. I would HIGHLY recommend the Inn for any of your events!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park made our wedding dreams come true. From the moment I set foot in the venue I fell in love. The bridal suite, the cocktail hour room, the outdoors and the ballroom were all beautiful spaces that made our photos come out incredible. Each of the recommended vendors were seriously a dream come true and I could not be happier with who we chose and the guidance that Jennifer gave me while planning our wedding. She was prompt and if she was out of the office, someone else would reply to help me. David was a lot of fun when he helped us book the venue and made sure to reach out right before the wedding to check in and right after to make sure we were satisfied along with checking in during the year leading up to it. After our wedding, we received so many compliments on the decor, the food, the service and everything in between. The food was so delicious and the dessert was the icing on the cake at the end of the night. The day of the wedding, Melvin, our maitre d was so professional, so calm and helped everything run so smoothly. He was engaged and fun and made us feel so special - we loved working with him. Ernsue and Mary, the bridal attendants, never left my side and went above and beyond what their job was to ensure that I had the most perfect day. Every time I turned around - the three of them were there with food, drinks, fixing my dress, helping with anything I needed and making sure me and the bridal party were having the best time without any stress. The best word I can use to describe our wedding was magical - there is nothing I would have changed or made different - only that I wish it could have lasted longer. It's been two weeks since our wedding and we still can't stop smiling. I truly believe it was the best day ever and I can't say enough about how incredible the staff at the Inn was. I hope to be back for another event one day soon!

Profile Picture Daniela, 4/28/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our wedding at the inn at new hyde park on April 27th 2018 in the Georgian ballroom and were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery and overall experience.

As a wedding venue we couldn’t fault anything. The food was out of this world and all our guest are still talking about the unbelievably delicious cocktail hour and entrees.

We worked with David and Jennifer Boyle and both were nothing short of amazing and super attentive. Jennifer was always available to answer our questions or concerns. Her sense of style and attention to detail are unmatched. Because of her, our maitre d Carlos and staff our elaborate wedding went flawlessly!

The played a role in making our dream wedding come true and cannot thank jennifer, david and the staff enough.

Profile Picture Billy & Michael, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park immediately stole our hearts when we went to tour the venue over a year and a half ago. We just got married there on April 6, 2018 and could not be more satisfed with the entire process! Every step of the way, from the food tasting down to the last minute of the wedding, the staff were absolutely incredible. Just to give a few examples, at our food tasting my father was speaking to the chef and briefly mentioned that he likes extra dressing on his salad, and the day of the wedding, every table had a small pitcher extra dressing! During bridal party photos one of my bridesmaids was saying to another that she could go for some chicken fingers and fries, to their delighted surprise moments later 2 trays of chicken fingers and fries were brought to the bridal suite! Fran, Ensue, and Melvin were so wonderful and helpful from the moment we walked off the bus until the second we left. The wedding was absolutely perfect and I highly recommend this venue!!!

Profile Picture Cassey, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My Husband and I were made to feel like we were royalty on our very special day. The Inn At New Hyde Park exceeded my expectations from day one. The staff took such a great interest in helping to make our day a complete success by their regular communication with us and by providing a schedule to help us stay on track with all our payments and upcoming appointments. Our bridal attendant Ernsue was so accommodating and attentive to the needs of not only myself but my entire bridal party and family. Our banquet manager Carlos Vasquez worked so hard to keep our event on time and accommodate any of our bridal parties needs. The two individuals mentioned above were instrumental in helping to make our day a success. We would recommend the Inn At New Hyde park for anyone who is looking to have a fairy tale wedding!

Profile Picture Alysse, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband and I recently got married on March 25th, and our entire experience with The Inn was completely outstanding! I fell in love with the look of the venue, the professionalism, and fine detail of the bride and groom from day 1. The months leading up to the wedding, our girl Fran made sure to keep in contact with us at all times (she's an angel). Fran would answer my thousands of paranoid questions and emails, and continued to keep me calm cool and collected throughout the entire wedding planning process. David even helped us to change venue rooms just DAYS before the wedding (due to our guest count continuing to rise), and made it go as smoothly as possible. Every visit to the Inn, consisted of walk throughs, break downs, tips, and so much more. our wedding day was a dream come true, and we couldn't thank the entire staff enough. My bridal attendant was basically a superhero, she handled everything and everyone without question. She even managed to remove makeup on my wedding gown in the matter of seconds! our Maitre d' made the entire night go smoothly and problem free. The entire staff made our wedding about US. They made sure to make us feel and know, that it was our day, and they truly aided in our dream come true. Everyone we spoke to RAVED about how amazing the food was, and the staff even made sure to pack us boxes of food for the starved bride and groom lol. I couldn't imagine ever having my wedding anywhere else. the Inn, we love you!

Profile Picture Naginah, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Our wedding was an absolute dream come true! The INN AT new Hyde provided exceptional service. Our guests as well as My husband and I couldn’t of received better service. My bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary didn’t miss a beat and made me feel like royalty. Our maitre ‘d, Melvin was outstanding! The whole evening was absolute perfection. We have not stopped getting compliments on how amazing our wedding was. We recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park in the highest regard.

Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband and I just got married here on Saturday March 10. The Inn BEYOND exceeded all of our expectations. From our first meeting with Felicia, to working with Jennifer, we knew we had made the right choice of venue. The service at the Inn is impeccable and I don't think any other venue can compare. The day of our wedding I got ready in the bridal suite with all of my bridesmaids. From the second we arrived to the end of the night, my bridal attendants Mary and Entsu were on top of everything. Anything I needed, they were there to help with. Also, our maitre d' Melvin was the absolute best. He made sure everything went perfect and that everyone was where they needed to be. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests could not stop talking about it. Everyone loved how beautiful and different the Tuscany Cocktail Hour Room was. Lastly, the food at the Inn is amazing. I've been to many weddings where the food is either not great or just not memorable, but that is not the case with the Inn. Our guests were raving about how amazing the cocktail hour was and how delicious the main courses were. Overall, our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at The Inn! It was the most perfect night of our lives.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

From the moment we walked in for our first tour of the Inn at New Hyde Park to now (3 weeks post wedding), we have encountered nothing but pleasant and helpful staff and impeccable service. Felicia and Jennifer (the Inn's wedding planner) were extremely knowledgable, sweet, and very patient. The Inn itself is beautiful and well kept. Our wedding was on March 9th, 2018, and the reception took place in the large ballroom since we had 260 guests.
We received many updates throughout the period leading up to the wedding, so there were no surprises on the day of our wedding. Our maitre'D and bridal attendants were so outstanding in their attentiveness to detail and it just seemed that no task was too small or too difficult to tackle for us and our party. They accommodated us and worked will even with the outside vendors.
The food was simply amazing---so many of our guests are still commenting about the food at the cocktail hour and the entrees they had that night. We had a chance to eat, and we were so happy with the quantity and quality of the food.

If something went wary the night of, neither I or the groom had any idea about it.

Photo for The Inn at New Hyde Park Review - Our table settings.
Photo for The Inn at New Hyde Park Review - So spacious!
Photo for The Inn at New Hyde Park Review - cocktail hour
Photo for The Inn at New Hyde Park Review - Large Dance floor.
Profile Picture Liz, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I got married here 1.26.18 and I still can't get over how amazing our wedding was! The staff was exceptional and they didn't skip a beat. Everything was beyond my expectations! Guests are still raving about how amazing everything was! Felicia, Jennifer and everyone at The Inn at NHP are the best!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park on January 12 and it was absolutely amazing - every aspect of it. I am sad my experience with them is over. The place itself is gorgeous and immaculate. Cocktail hour is unlike any you will experience. The atmosphere is fun and the food, and your choices, are excellent. Every guest raved about cocktail hour. Down in the ballroom there are two large bars to accommodate all your guests so no one is standing around waiting all night for a drink. Dinner was delicious. My mom and her friends have been to a ton of weddings where service at the reception hasn't been great, but they all expressed their appreciation of the staff from the moment they entered the ballroom until the moment they left.

Jennifer and her staff make the planning process easy and as least stressful as possible. I felt bad with all my questions and changes leading up to the event, but they handled me and my concerns professionally and made me feel comfortable. The day of your wedding you are treated like a king and queen and I genuinely have no complaints about the Inn and their staff.

Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here on January 6, 2018. I have to begin by saying it was the most perfect day ever & we can not thank Jennifer and the staff at The Inn enough. Christopher and I booked our wedding in August of 2015, from the moment we walked in, we knew it was where we wanted to get married, with no hesitations and the years to follow were nothing but the best, Felicia was there for every question and any change I wanted to make. Once we were in the hands of Jennifer, it was amazing and she put me at ease. I asked so many questions and wanted so many changes and she was totally there for it all, the best wedding planner a girl can have! They were professional, accommodating and so friendly, it was as if we were working with family. Jennifer was there every step of the way. Melvin, our maitre d’ was absolutely incredible to work with in every way. On the night of the wedding, the Georgian Ballroom was absolutely stunning, beautiful, the food was incredible, the wait staff was attentive and the bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary, went above and beyond to make sure my I was comfortable all night long. Our cocktail hour, in the Tuscany Room was out of this world! The food was outstanding and it looked beautiful. We could not have been any happier with how the evening turned out. Our family and friends have said continuously that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It is a month later and we are still receiving phone calls and texts about how perfect our venue was. We loved the process every step of the way and we highly recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park for your event because you without a doubt can not find anywhere better. We love you & thank you for making our fairytale wedding a reality. #HappilyEverLubrano Love, Mr. & Mrs. Lubrano

Photos
Profile Picture Alex, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding this past weekend at the Inn. From our initial meetings with Felicia and Jennifer to our amazing staff the day of, everything was perfect. Melvin was spectacular and met our every need before we even though of it. The bridal attendants were truly amazing.. I really feel that not even Kate Middleton was shown the attention on her big day that I was. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff at NHP. Even our guests commented about the beauty and elegance and how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. They made my dream wedding come true, and I will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I got married on November 17, 2017 at the Inn at New Hyde Park and it was magical! In addition to the Tuscan room, Georgian ballroom, bridal suite, and grounds being absolutely magnificent, everything from the second we got there to the second we left went extremely smoothly. The staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park were absolutely amazing, hard working, and truly focused on every single detail to make our wedding so special and near perfect. Jennifer was our event planner and she was great! She was always there whenever I had a question, no matter how big or small it was, she always got back to me right away or as quickly as she could. She made me feel relaxed and took all of my worries away. She is very professional and her love and passion for her job and her clients shines through her work. Melvin, our maitre d’ and Liz and Sue, our bridal attendants, catered to our every need. They were always there throughout the whole entire night. Whether I needed assistance with my wedding gown or if I wanted a big plate of french fries LOL. They made sure we were always happy and were having the best time of our lives. For my wedding day I made the seating chart, menus, table numbers, signature drink signs, memorial table sign, and bought gold chargers for everyone's place setting. The staff made sure everything was placed exactly where and how I wanted them and made the room look absolutely stunning. The food during the cocktail hour as well as in the reception was absolutely delicious! We had the most amazing experience and our special day by far exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still telling us, months later, how beautiful our wedding was, how delicious the food was, and how much fun they had celebrating our love. The Inn at New Hyde Park made all of our dreams come true and I highly recommend this venue to every single bride and groom!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park on 11.11.17. It was perfect from start to finish, and all of our guests said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. The food was amazing, the staff was professional and friendly, the hall and gardens are gorgeous, and the staff are absolute rock stars. I can truly say that the Inn cares more about YOU having an incredible experience, and don't think of you as just another customer. Jennifer was absolutely incredible, Francesca (wedding attendant) was so helpful, and the entire staff was wonderful. I can write soooo many names, but these two went over and beyond their job description to give us a fairytale wedding. And they succeeded!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. RUN to the Inn at New Hyde Park and book your happily ever after.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was truly amazing at the Inn at New Hyde Park!
The service and staff exceeded our expectations.
Every single detail was taken care of. They definitely know how to do a phenomenal wedding!! It was the best day of our livess!! Our family and friends are raving about it and we are thrilled that all pieces fell into place and it was a successful evening!

Dana and Willie

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing service, food, attentiveness.........Just perfect. Arianna, Jennifer and Fran could not have been more amazing. I had a lot of questions and requests and they, along with Francesca and Barbara could not have been more helpful. My guests had an amazing time and many of them said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Bottom line..........it's the best wedding I have ever been to as well. Do not hesitate to have a party here.

Profile Picture julie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park gave us our DREAM WEDDING! I was one of 6 of my friends to get married this year, and we each tried to be unique and different from the rest. Without even mentioning all my special little touches I put on our wedding, The Inn MADE SURE our wedding was one to remember. The decor, staff, quality of service, and special enhancements were incredible. My husband and I felt like true royalty all day. If you’re lookikg for a one of a kind wedding during a crazy wedding season, The Inn at NHP is it.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at the Inn on Friday 10/13. It was absolutely amazing! From the moment we chose the Inn as our venue to the day of our wedding, the entire process was seamless. Everyone who worked with us from Felicia, Cynthia, Jennifer, Melvin, Eilish and Sue, were so great! Would highly recommend the Inn for your wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had our wedding at the Inn on 10/8. Since the moment I walked into the venue - I knew it was the place! Leading up the wedding - we had such great experiences with every staff member we encountered! Felicia was hysterical and directed us in the right direction! Jen and Fran were amazing to work with and every detail of the wedding was PERFECT! The day of the wedding was so AMAZING - we still have friends and family Talking about it . Carlos made sure we had everything we requested at all times. He was so on top of everything - he truly is incredible at his job. The bridal attendants were god sent. Every where I turned the girls were there helping in any way they can! We pulled up the venue and they were waiting for us outside! They were extremely helpful all night! The food , the outside ceremony site, the staff , the reception, everything was just so spectacular. People cannot go wrong if they choose the Inn as their wedding venue! They will not disappoint!!!! Love, Love, LOVEEEE the INN at New Hyde Park!

Profile Picture Toni Ann, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews