The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

166 | New Hyde Park, NY

166 Reviews for The Inn at New Hyde Park

166 The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 10/10/2020

From the moment we walked in, the professionalism of the staff was amazing. Giancarlo was very helpful, answered all of our questions but most of all he was not pushy, unlike other venues. He walked us through step-by-step through the process and had a smile on his face the whole time. Great customer service! Would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/17/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! We love to hear that an experience at The Inn was wonderful from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

RoseAnne · Married on 09/16/2018

Just about a year ago we met with David to book our wedding, he was so accommodating. He gave us a tour and once we saw the grounds and the cocktail hour setting we were sold. Throughout the year the staff at The Inn gave us tours with our bridal party and were very gracious. We used all of their recommended vendors and the were also amazing. Musicflex Mike the DJ kept everyone up and dancing. Jennine the photographer was amazing she was everywhere shooting pictures. The food tasting was unbelievably delicious and the six of us left The Inn stuffed. The cake tasting was great Giancarlo was patient while we decided what type of cake we wanted. The cake turned out beautiful as you can see the picture at the bottom and it was so delicious.
    Sept. 16, 2018 came upon us very quickly and the big day arrived! Liz met us at the driveway exactly at 9:30AM, ready to help in anyway she could. We also met Kerry, they steamed dresses, carried lipstick and gave us something to drink so that we stayed hydrated. Liz cleaned my dress when mud got on the train. These two bridal attendants were amazing. Our Maitre D. Danny was so amazing he kept everything running smoothly, even at times when the bridal party wanted to do their own thing. The food was amazing, everyone was so pleased. We want to thank The Inn at New Hyde Park help make our dreams come true without any stress...you are all an amazing team.
    Sincerely, RoseAnne and Christine

Sent on 09/22/2018
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 1
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 2
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 3
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 4
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 5

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

RoseAnne, thank you for this fabulous review! We're over the moon that everything was perfect for your big day! Those photos your shared are gorgeous but do no justice at how stunning your entire reception was! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day and congratulations to you!

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2018

If I only had one word to review our wedding experience at The Inn at New Hyde Park it would have to be “perfect”! It all started over a year ago with Felicia. She showed us around the venue and all that it offered, but also went above and beyond to take care of us, proving that The Inn was where we were going to get married. As we got closer we were brought in for an incredible food tasting with our parents, which was an experience in itself. After that came out first meeting with Jennifer and Fran. They made sure we had a detailed list of everything we needed to deliver to The Inn week of, noted all food allergies so that every guest would be accommodated, and even made sure that my wife and I would have our favorite booze available that night!
    Now to what you’re really reading this review for, the wedding day. When we arrived to take pictures in their beautiful outdoor area it was a little buggy that night, and my wife was getting bit by mosquitos. Before she could tell me she got bit, one of our two bridal attendants, Kerry, was at her side putting Benadryl cream on the bite. All night both Kerry and Mary, our other attendant, were so attentive, making sure my wife and I were comfortable, and ensuring we always had a drink and food. Our Maitre’d, Melvin, was awesome! He made sure everything was running smoothly, and kept us on the timeline we had laid out. Lastly, the Tuscany Room. We had our cocktail hour in the Tuscany Room. This is an absolute must! The food was incredible. The room is gorgeous. Our guests bring it up any time our wedding comes up. When it comes to the food at The Inn you can’t go wrong, and nobody will go home hungry!

Sent on 09/21/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Ryan, we are beyond thrilled to hear that your special day went perfectly! We do our absolute best to ensure every client who comes through our door feels taken care of from their first tour of the venue up until the end of your wedding and we're so happy we were able to deliver this to you! Congratulations to you and your wife, and thank you for letting us be part of your big day!

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Everything I could have asked for!

My experience with the Inn at New Hyde Park was absolutely magical. First off, the venue is a beautiful dream, I was so happy with the bridal suite, outside garden, Tuscany room and gable ballroom on the day of my wedding. Second, the staff there really knows how to throw a wedding! From start to finish I knew that everything was taken care of and accounted for and I didn’t not have to worry about anything. Jennifer was my wedding planner and she is a dream come true! She was so organized and all of her suggestions and ideas were extremely helpful for us in the wedding planning process! The day of staff, Carlos, Fergie and Liz had everything under control! Anything I could think of was already waiting for me. Feeling kind of thirsty? Someone was ready with water. My feet hurt? Someone had my flip flops ready for me. The Inn at New Hyde Park made it so I did not have to worry about my wedding on the day of my wedding, I was able to enjoy and be in the moment.

DN · Married on 07/07/2018

The inn really bends over backwards to make sure you feel like VIPs no matter how small your party. They are accommodating and reasonable from start to finish and make you feel like family!! Wish I had another party coming up to plan with them. Even though several events go on at once you never feel that way. You are the most important person of the moment. Great staff and beautiful venue.

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We just had our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park on Sunday, June 24, 2018. We booked with Felicia who was absolutely amazing, we can’t say how great she made us feel and how she was genuinely excited for us and happy to walk us through the whole process of finding a venue that was the right fit. We met with Giancarlo for our cake tasting which was incredible and had our final meeting with Jennifer who took the time to make sure our wedding went exactly as we planned. Jennifer was also available throughout the whole planning process to answer any questions we had.

From the second we got off the party bus, our Maitre’d Carlos and bridal attendants Abigail and Ernsue were there to greet us. We went right up into the bridal suite and were so pleased to see that other family members not traveling on the party bus were escorted there and were already eating and drinking. It was great to know they were taken care of before we arrived.

Abigail and Ernsue were with us the entire evening and always appeared whenever we needed anything. Our wedding couldn’t have gone any smoother and it is thanks to Carlos, Ernsue, and Abigail working together with the rest of the behind the scenes team to make sure anything we needed was available.

The food at cocktail hour was absolutely incredible our guests could not stop taking about how amazing cocktail hour was. Then when we got into the reception our guests could not stop taking about how incredible the service was and how amazing the food was again. We were so happy at how great our family and friends were all treated, each staff member was amazing! We are so thrilled that we chose the Inn at New Hyde Park to be our wedding venue. No other venue could come close to the level of care that Carlos, Ernsue, and Abigail gave us. We were treated amazingly and they really went above and beyond to make our wedding magical.

Sent on 07/08/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We absolutely adored your special day Jennifer - thank you for letting us celebrate with you! We are so happy you enjoyed your day, and we wish you many years of love, health, and happiness!

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

Melvin, Kerry, and Abigail were the most amazing team we could have ever asked for! Kerry was there for my every need as the bride. She was so fun and was a perfect fit for our wedding! From the minute we arrived to the Inn Melvin anticipated our every need to Kerry and Abigail sewing one of our groomsmen pants and cleaning my gown! They were there for everything we needed and we absolutely amazing! We cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 6
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 7

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We're so happy you had the day of your dreams! These photos are absolutely stunning and we're so glad that your forever started with us. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park went above and beyond to make sure that our dreams came true! From the moment we walked in, my husband and I knew that we wanted the Inn at New Hyde Park to be our ceremony and reception place for our wedding. We cannot thank the staff enough for everything they did for us. From the second my bridal party and myself got there, the team was there to assist us with everything we needed. They fixed my hair, helped with my dress and flowers, and always had water and drinks waiting for us (considering it was a hot and humid day). I can’t thank Jennifer enough for creating such a wonderful and magical wedding for us. We still receive so many compliments on how perfect and professional our wedding was. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend the Inn for any of your events!

Sent on 06/25/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Allison, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such a wonderful review. There is nothing we love more than witnessing our brides and grooms revel in complete bliss, and we are so happy we were able to be part of that. Your day was a true fairy tale. Thank you for trusting us with one of the best days of your life, and we wish you plenty of love in your future together!

stephanie · Married on 05/28/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park made our fairytale wedding come true. From the moment we took our tour with Fran, we knew this venue was the one for us. She was so friendly and hospitable. She answered everyone of our questions and emails before we officially said YES! From then on, Jennifer walked us through everything we needed for the wedding day. We also attended the showcase where we were able to meet with multiple recommended vendors in one place and it helped us narrow down who we wanted to work with on our wedding day. The day of our wedding was flawless. Everything was PERFECT. From the moment we arrived, we had 2 bridal attendants, Abby and Ensue taking amazing care of us. My eyelashes were coming out from crying so much that she went to CVS to get eyelash glue to fix it during the reception! Our Maitre' D Melvin made sure everything was perfect during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests loved the food and the venue, they are still complimenting us about what an amazing wedding we had. We couldn't of done it without the amazing staff at the INN at NHP.

Sent on 06/01/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We are so thrilled that everything was spectacular for you! We loved sharing in your special day, and we're always happy to go above and beyond for the people who trust the biggest moments of their lives to the Inn. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review!

Jason · Married on 05/27/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park has completely stolen our hearts! From the beginning of venue searching - my husband and I had a very clear vision of what we wanted for our wedding day and the Inn checked every box. When we walked into the Inn we were met by Felicia who is both incredible and hilarious. She is such a joy to have sat down with and contact. The venue itself is absolutely stunning - but the staff is just as amazing! Felicia sold us and we quickly knew that it would be worth EVERY PENNY!

Throughout the process you are given an event coordinator and ours was the lovely Jennifer Boyle. I cannot tell you how many times we had to email her with questions or concerns and she ALWAYS got back to us and was such a pleasure to meet up with. She really takes the time to listen to you and help you along the way and make sure you are keeping a good timeline. She was unbelievable at her job and we are so grateful to her for all that she does at the Inn.

The Maitre D team was yet another joy from the moment we walked in. We had Barbara who led the team, and we were also given two lovely bridal attendants: Liz and Abigail. It was raining that day and one of the bridal attendants met me from the limo with an umbrella and I was immediately taken aback by how incredible I knew the day would go because of them!
    The FOOD! Everyone raves to me about the food in the cocktail hour and I am SO happy that everyone was so obsessed because the Inn’s cocktail hour space (the Tuscany Ballroom) is beautiful and so packed with stations of food for the guests everyone was telling us how beautiful it was. The dinner was also so delicious. The two open bars on either side of the Georgian ballroom were huge hits and the bottles of wine on every table - what more could you ask for?

My husband and I had an amazing wedding and an amazing time and we truly made the greatest decision to have our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park.

Sent on 06/15/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

What a wonderful review, Jason. Thank you for all of your kind words. We hope that everything was picture perfect for you, and we loved getting to be part of your special day.

Keith · Married on 05/26/2018

Jennifer Boyle and David Rosenberg have become family in the past months.
    Their genuine warmth and concern for our special day gripped us from day one. My wife and I were blown away by their professionalism, experience and knowledge.Jennifer and David were there for us from the day we booked right up until our wedding day. They checked in on us at our arrival and later, dropped in on us at the reception. One of the most important decisions we make in life is the decision to get married . Jennifer and David helped us to make that day the most memorable day of our lives- this is no exaggeration.

To anyone planning to have a wedding,
    do yourself a favor- look up Jennifer and David at The Inn At New Hyde Park.

Sent on 05/31/2018
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 8

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We absolutely agree that we're family now! We loved having you, and these photos are so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the biggest moment of your lives with us. We can't wait to hear about your future together.

Carly · Married on 05/25/2018

The Inn at New Hyde park truly exceeded all my expectations for our wedding day!!
    I cannot thank the staff enough for making my dream wedding come true. From the second we walked off of our party bus our team Melvin, Mary, and ErnSue were there to assist us with everything we needed, including our bridal party! They truly did it all! They curled my hair, fixed my bustle in the middle of the dance floor and had an extra back to my earring when mine went missing. I can’t thank Jennifer enough for helping put my visions into a reality and for being there to answer all my last minute questions!! We still receive so many compliments on how perfect our wedding was. I would HIGHLY recommend the Inn for any of your events!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We are so thrilled that everything was perfect for you, Carly! We are so happy we were able to celebrate your special day. Thank you for trusting us!

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park made our wedding dreams come true. From the moment I set foot in the venue I fell in love. The bridal suite, the cocktail hour room, the outdoors and the ballroom were all beautiful spaces that made our photos come out incredible. Each of the recommended vendors were seriously a dream come true and I could not be happier with who we chose and the guidance that Jennifer gave me while planning our wedding. She was prompt and if she was out of the office, someone else would reply to help me. David was a lot of fun when he helped us book the venue and made sure to reach out right before the wedding to check in and right after to make sure we were satisfied along with checking in during the year leading up to it. After our wedding, we received so many compliments on the decor, the food, the service and everything in between. The food was so delicious and the dessert was the icing on the cake at the end of the night. The day of the wedding, Melvin, our maitre d was so professional, so calm and helped everything run so smoothly. He was engaged and fun and made us feel so special - we loved working with him. Ernsue and Mary, the bridal attendants, never left my side and went above and beyond what their job was to ensure that I had the most perfect day. Every time I turned around - the three of them were there with food, drinks, fixing my dress, helping with anything I needed and making sure me and the bridal party were having the best time without any stress. The best word I can use to describe our wedding was magical - there is nothing I would have changed or made different - only that I wish it could have lasted longer. It's been two weeks since our wedding and we still can't stop smiling. I truly believe it was the best day ever and I can't say enough about how incredible the staff at the Inn was. I hope to be back for another event one day soon!

Billy & Michael · Married on 04/27/2018

We had our wedding at the inn at new hyde park on April 27th 2018 in the Georgian ballroom and were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery and overall experience.

As a wedding venue we couldn’t fault anything. The food was out of this world and all our guest are still talking about the unbelievably delicious cocktail hour and entrees.

We worked with David and Jennifer Boyle and both were nothing short of amazing and super attentive. Jennifer was always available to answer our questions or concerns. Her sense of style and attention to detail are unmatched. Because of her, our maitre d Carlos and staff our elaborate wedding went flawlessly!

The played a role in making our dream wedding come true and cannot thank jennifer, david and the staff enough.

The Inn at New Hyde Park 9
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 10
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 11
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 12
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 13

ANNA · Married on 04/07/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park hosted my April 2018 wedding and it was simply the best! From the moment we walked in we fell in love. The entire team that helped with the planning stages was amazing, thank you David and Jennifer! They were always on top of timelines, checking in to see if I was on schedule with booking certain vendors or if I needed any help.

The day of the reception, it couldn't get any better. We were welcomed in front of the venue by our team and taken care of for the entire night. They were there every step of the way from the arrival to the end, assisting us and our families. Our Maitre'd and two bridal attendants made sure everything ran smoothly and everyone was pleased. Till this day my friends tell me they wish they had the same team for their weddings.

The food, the venue and the service was absolutely amazing and I wouldn't hesitate or to recommend the INN to anyone looking for a private event, wedding, social or corporate.

Cassey · Married on 04/06/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park immediately stole our hearts when we went to tour the venue over a year and a half ago. We just got married there on April 6, 2018 and could not be more satisfed with the entire process! Every step of the way, from the food tasting down to the last minute of the wedding, the staff were absolutely incredible. Just to give a few examples, at our food tasting my father was speaking to the chef and briefly mentioned that he likes extra dressing on his salad, and the day of the wedding, every table had a small pitcher extra dressing! During bridal party photos one of my bridesmaids was saying to another that she could go for some chicken fingers and fries, to their delighted surprise moments later 2 trays of chicken fingers and fries were brought to the bridal suite! Fran, Ensue, and Melvin were so wonderful and helpful from the moment we walked off the bus until the second we left. The wedding was absolutely perfect and I highly recommend this venue!!!

Alysse · Married on 04/02/2018

My Husband and I were made to feel like we were royalty on our very special day. The Inn At New Hyde Park exceeded my expectations from day one. The staff took such a great interest in helping to make our day a complete success by their regular communication with us and by providing a schedule to help us stay on track with all our payments and upcoming appointments. Our bridal attendant Ernsue was so accommodating and attentive to the needs of not only myself but my entire bridal party and family. Our banquet manager Carlos Vasquez worked so hard to keep our event on time and accommodate any of our bridal parties needs. The two individuals mentioned above were instrumental in helping to make our day a success. We would recommend the Inn At New Hyde park for anyone who is looking to have a fairy tale wedding!

The Inn at New Hyde Park 14

Naginah · Married on 03/25/2018

My husband and I recently got married on March 25th, and our entire experience with The Inn was completely outstanding! I fell in love with the look of the venue, the professionalism, and fine detail of the bride and groom from day 1. The months leading up to the wedding, our girl Fran made sure to keep in contact with us at all times (she's an angel). Fran would answer my thousands of paranoid questions and emails, and continued to keep me calm cool and collected throughout the entire wedding planning process. David even helped us to change venue rooms just DAYS before the wedding (due to our guest count continuing to rise), and made it go as smoothly as possible. Every visit to the Inn, consisted of walk throughs, break downs, tips, and so much more. our wedding day was a dream come true, and we couldn't thank the entire staff enough. My bridal attendant was basically a superhero, she handled everything and everyone without question. She even managed to remove makeup on my wedding gown in the matter of seconds! our Maitre d' made the entire night go smoothly and problem free. The entire staff made our wedding about US. They made sure to make us feel and know, that it was our day, and they truly aided in our dream come true. Everyone we spoke to RAVED about how amazing the food was, and the staff even made sure to pack us boxes of food for the starved bride and groom lol. I couldn't imagine ever having my wedding anywhere else. the Inn, we love you!

Sent on 05/19/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We LOVED being part of your beautiful day. Thank you so much for letting us be part of something so special. We are so happy to hear that your fairy tale came true with us, because it was a definitely a dream for our entire staff. We wish you so much love and happiness!

Lea · Married on 03/24/2018

Our wedding was an absolute dream come true! The INN AT new Hyde provided exceptional service. Our guests as well as My husband and I couldn’t of received better service. My bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary didn’t miss a beat and made me feel like royalty. Our maitre ‘d, Melvin was outstanding! The whole evening was absolute perfection. We have not stopped getting compliments on how amazing our wedding was. We recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park in the highest regard.

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I just got married here on Saturday March 10. The Inn BEYOND exceeded all of our expectations. From our first meeting with Felicia, to working with Jennifer, we knew we had made the right choice of venue. The service at the Inn is impeccable and I don't think any other venue can compare. The day of our wedding I got ready in the bridal suite with all of my bridesmaids. From the second we arrived to the end of the night, my bridal attendants Mary and Entsu were on top of everything. Anything I needed, they were there to help with. Also, our maitre d' Melvin was the absolute best. He made sure everything went perfect and that everyone was where they needed to be. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and all of our guests could not stop talking about it. Everyone loved how beautiful and different the Tuscany Cocktail Hour Room was. Lastly, the food at the Inn is amazing. I've been to many weddings where the food is either not great or just not memorable, but that is not the case with the Inn. Our guests were raving about how amazing the cocktail hour was and how delicious the main courses were. Overall, our wedding was everything we could have ever dreamed of and more. We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding at The Inn! It was the most perfect night of our lives.

The Inn at New Hyde Park 15
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 16
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 17
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 18

Liz · Married on 03/09/2018

From the moment we walked in for our first tour of the Inn at New Hyde Park to now (3 weeks post wedding), we have encountered nothing but pleasant and helpful staff and impeccable service. Felicia and Jennifer (the Inn's wedding planner) were extremely knowledgable, sweet, and very patient. The Inn itself is beautiful and well kept. Our wedding was on March 9th, 2018, and the reception took place in the large ballroom since we had 260 guests.
    We received many updates throughout the period leading up to the wedding, so there were no surprises on the day of our wedding. Our maitre'D and bridal attendants were so outstanding in their attentiveness to detail and it just seemed that no task was too small or too difficult to tackle for us and our party. They accommodated us and worked will even with the outside vendors.
    The food was simply amazing---so many of our guests are still commenting about the food at the cocktail hour and the entrees they had that night. We had a chance to eat, and we were so happy with the quantity and quality of the food.

If something went wary the night of, neither I or the groom had any idea about it.

The Inn at New Hyde Park 19
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 20
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 21
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 22

Teresa · Married on 01/26/2018

My husband and I got married here 1.26.18 and I still can't get over how amazing our wedding was! The staff was exceptional and they didn't skip a beat. Everything was beyond my expectations! Guests are still raving about how amazing everything was! Felicia, Jennifer and everyone at The Inn at NHP are the best!

The Inn at New Hyde Park 23
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 24
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 25
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 26
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 27

Katie · Married on 01/12/2018

I got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park on January 12 and it was absolutely amazing - every aspect of it. I am sad my experience with them is over. The place itself is gorgeous and immaculate. Cocktail hour is unlike any you will experience. The atmosphere is fun and the food, and your choices, are excellent. Every guest raved about cocktail hour. Down in the ballroom there are two large bars to accommodate all your guests so no one is standing around waiting all night for a drink. Dinner was delicious. My mom and her friends have been to a ton of weddings where service at the reception hasn't been great, but they all expressed their appreciation of the staff from the moment they entered the ballroom until the moment they left.

Jennifer and her staff make the planning process easy and as least stressful as possible. I felt bad with all my questions and changes leading up to the event, but they handled me and my concerns professionally and made me feel comfortable. The day of your wedding you are treated like a king and queen and I genuinely have no complaints about the Inn and their staff.

Worth every penny!

Alex · Married on 01/06/2018

My husband and I got married here on January 6, 2018. I have to begin by saying it was the most perfect day ever & we can not thank Jennifer and the staff at The Inn enough. Christopher and I booked our wedding in August of 2015, from the moment we walked in, we knew it was where we wanted to get married, with no hesitations and the years to follow were nothing but the best, Felicia was there for every question and any change I wanted to make. Once we were in the hands of Jennifer, it was amazing and she put me at ease. I asked so many questions and wanted so many changes and she was totally there for it all, the best wedding planner a girl can have! They were professional, accommodating and so friendly, it was as if we were working with family. Jennifer was there every step of the way. Melvin, our maitre d’ was absolutely incredible to work with in every way. On the night of the wedding, the Georgian Ballroom was absolutely stunning, beautiful, the food was incredible, the wait staff was attentive and the bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary, went above and beyond to make sure my I was comfortable all night long. Our cocktail hour, in the Tuscany Room was out of this world! The food was outstanding and it looked beautiful. We could not have been any happier with how the evening turned out. Our family and friends have said continuously that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It is a month later and we are still receiving phone calls and texts about how perfect our venue was. We loved the process every step of the way and we highly recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park for your event because you without a doubt can not find anywhere better. We love you & thank you for making our fairytale wedding a reality. #HappilyEverLubrano Love, Mr. & Mrs. Lubrano

The Inn at New Hyde Park 28