The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

The Inn at New Hyde Park 6
The Inn at New Hyde Park 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 10/10/2020

From the moment we walked in, the professionalism of the staff was amazing. Giancarlo was very helpful, answered all of our questions but most of all he was not pushy, unlike other venues. He walked us through step-by-step through the process and had a smile on his face the whole time. Great customer service! Would recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/17/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! We love to hear that an experience at The Inn was wonderful from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Frasca · Getting married on 06/04/2020

Fabulous Wedding

If you are looking for a spectacular venue for a wedding, The Inn At New Hyde Park is the place to go! My son and daughter-in-law were married there on March 30, 2019. It was our first experience at a New York wedding! All of our family and guests from Boston were amazed at the beautiful venue, delicious food, and accommodating staff that were there to meet everyone's needs. We loved how we had time in the bridal suite to enjoy each other's company as well as have food while the formal pictures were being taken. We had the entire time to welcome our guests during cocktail hour. I have never seen so much food. Many of our guests thought that this was the reception! Dinner was cooked perfectly and the desserts were yummy! The dance floor was huge and we danced all night long. Thank you again for making our wedding so memorable!
    Cheryl F
    Boston

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/08/2019

I would choose this venue over and over again!

This venue was amazing from start to finish. The staff was so helpful and kind from the moment we stepped foot inside and I fell in love with the beautiful atmosphere immediately. The lobby, outside ceremony grounds, cocktail hour room, bridal suite, and Georgian ballroom were just so stunningly beautiful.

I planned the wedding myself but Jennifer, who had been the event planner there, was amazing and always so helpful and quick to answer my questions. Our bridal attendants, Kerry and Paola, were also great. Always ready to help us whenever we needed it. They even sometimes helped us with things before we knew we needed it! My phone died and Kerry had it on the charger before I could say anything, my feet hurt and she gave me a pair of flip flops, my bustle broke from all the dancing and she pinned it up and it looked just as beautiful. Just amazing!

All of our guests raved about the food. One of our guests was a chef and he couldn’t even believe how everything was, he said his meal was cooked to perfection and that’s not easy to do when you’re cooking for close to 200 people. Our cake was included in the venue and made by Dortoni Bakery. It looked beautiful and the one bite I had of it was delicious 😂unfortunately, the Maitre d, Joe, dropped the cake after the pictures BUT I am not mad at him for it. He did an amazing job with everything else and the cake served its purpose for the cutting and pictures. They must’ve had a spare cake because people were still served and there was SO much more dessert going around. All in all, if you choose this venue, I really think you’ll be happy. I wouldn’t have wanted it anywhere else. Just loved it.

Sent on 07/14/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We had such a wonderful time with you and your loved ones, it was such a gorgeous day! We're so thrilled that from start to finish we were able to make your dreams come true.
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/10/2019

Unbelievably Amazing!

Could not be happier that we chose to have our reception at the Inn at New Hyde Park! Throughout the entire wedding process Jennifer was there to answer any question I had. She truly made the process stress free and made sure I was on track.

The day of our wedding was amazing thanks to the bridal attendants Mary and Kerry! They were absolutely amazing and I can't thank them enough for all their help. Mary was there every step of the way whether it was holding my dress, helping clean my dress, making sure we ate and always has a drink! The Maitre d’ Melvin was also absolutely incredible and made the entire day truly amazing. He made the vision I had of how I wanted my wedding come to life!

All of my guests kept talking about the food! The cocktail hour is unlike any other wedding I've been to before. The amount of stations and food the Inn at New Hyde Park has to offer is amazing. We were able to do a tasting to decide what main entrees we wanted and it was such a hard decision because everything was delicious!!

I highly recommend choosing the Inn at New Hyde Park for your upcoming event! You can't go wrong with an amazing reception room, staff or food!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! We're so happy to hear that you and your guests had a wonderful time with us. Congratulations on this new chapter in your love story and thank you for letting us be part of it!

Alexandra A · Married on 04/26/2019

Our Wedding was Amazing!

Our wedding was everything and more! We met with Sue our wedding planner and she was wonderful, we knew within minutes of meeting with her that we were booking our wedding there! Sue was there every step of the way and was so attentive always available to answer any of our questions. Jen was great - she put the finishing touches on our wedding and really understood our vision and made it all happen. All the staff were super nice, friendly and funny. We always had a good laugh every time we met. On the day of our wedding the staff was absolutely outstanding. Our Matre D and my bridal attendant were phenomenal! They were there to help us with anything and everything we needed. They stayed by our side the entire night and were so nice. We truly felt like royalty on that day. Our reception room was beautiful and our bridal suite was great! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about our wedding the whole weekend. Everyone at NHP made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 04/06/2019

Our Dream Wedding

The Inn at New Hyde Park was beyond our expectations. From the moment we picked a date to the moment we left our wedding night, we felt well taken care of. With guidance and assistance from the Inn's staff we were less stress during the whole planning process. The day of my husband and I were each greeted with our own attendant and they made sure we were happy and having fun the entire day. We are so thankful we chose the Inn at New Hyde park for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about it 3 months later. :)

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Borzoni · Married on 03/29/2019

March 29th 2019 wedding :)

My wedding was Friday March 29th and I think it's time I write my reviews on this group before we leave for our honey moon tomorrow 🙂
    First off everything was so perfect. Let me just cut to the chase:
    Venue: A+
    We had our party in the Georgian Ballroom. Our Maitre'D was Danny and Bridal Attendants (Kerry and Abby). These three were the absolute best team whom I HIGHLY recommend. Danny was so professional and made sure the whole day ran smoothly. If there was an issue, we did not know anything about it. He took care of everything. He would check up on us regularly and would ask if we needed anything. He was so smooth with any requests we asked. So glad we had him !
    Kerry and Abby: These girls I have to give a special shout out! Kerry was by my side for most of the night. She would run and get things for me that I didn't even know I would need. For example: she asked if I wanted her to carry my chapstick and lipstick since I couldn't hold anything and I thought that little gesture was so thoughtful. She would hold my veil and dress as I walked, she ran around and got me mints, she bustled my dress so quickly and even pinned up the extra train/fabric with safety pins. She escorted me out when I needed some air outside and even helped to fix my hair piece when my husband almost accidentally knocked it off lol. She literally felt more of a good friend rather than a worker and for everything she did for me that night I will forever be thankful for !
    Abby: Abby was another amazing gem. She helped me get in and out of my dress when I had to pee and made me feel so comfortable when I was practically naked lol. She always had a drink ready for us and was always readily available if we needed anything. I felt like she handled more of our family when we first arrived, and it takes a true angel with patience to deal with them lol.
    The venue was set so beautifully with the pictures that we provided. We did not spend so much on flowers or on any special decor. The inn had their own flowers and decorations that went beautifully. So I am so happy we didn't spend any extra money on that. Food was amazing (as per our guests), and there was a security guard guarding our card box which I had no idea about. He was great! He literally stood by our card box the whole time and wrapped it up and escorted us out with it when we left at night (We tipped him separately once we knew he was a security guard for us). The staff at the inn was wonderful. They wrapped up all of our stuff at the end of the night, wrote a very cute note on our cake topper box and literally did not leave us until we left them. My husband and I were very happy. Be sure to keep extra cash on you the night of or give to your best man to hold incase you want to give little extra for all of their hard work.

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We couldn't be happier hearing this, Melissa! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we're so honored you celebrated this new chapter with us. Thank you so much for this fantastic review, nothing makes us happier than a happy bride. Our staff takes pride in welcoming each guest like family and we're over the moon that you felt that way. Thank you again for this review and congratulations again! Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

Linda · Married on 03/23/2019

Elegance and class at its finest!

We got married at The Inn on March 23, 2019. The wedding planning process is very daunting and the venue was the most important decision we had to make. From the moment we stepped into The Inn, we knew we had found our venue. We loved the elegance and romanticism exuded by the entire venue. Every space was beautiful, from the lobby to the garden and to the bridal suite, chapel, and ballroom. We had our ceremony in the chapel and our reception in the Gable Ballroom. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and every part of the wedding was in a different room which allowed for different vibes throughout the day. The Inn did a perfect job with setup and creating a flawless look for our wedding. We were very happy with the service we received from the staff at the Inn as well. Special shoutouts to Jennifer and Fran, who helped us plan the wedding, and to our Maitre D’ Joe and bridal attends Camila and Margaret! The staff kept everything in order and helped make things go smoothly. Most importantly, our guests told us they loved the venue, the food, and had a blast at the wedding. Our only wish is that we could have seen our cocktail hour which we had to miss. It would have been nice to have been the only wedding that night (coordinating some of the photos was a bit difficult), however I understand it is a big venue and they have to accommodate several events at once. Overall though, we have no regrets about our decision to get married at The Inn. We are beyond happy with how everything worked out. 10/10!

Sent on 03/27/2019

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Nothing makes us happier than hearing our brides are over the moon with their big night! We're happy our staff was able to accommodate you and your guests to give you the best night possible!

Tamisha · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Venue

The Inn at New Hyde Park is a wonderful venue they catered to my every need. My family and friends were overwhelmed by how beautiful the venue was and how fantastic the service was, they made sure every guest was well taken care of. They provided me with a fantastic planner Jennifer who was there from the beginning of the process to the very end recommending vendors and taking care of all the details. The day of my wedding I couldn't believe how they staff took care of me and all my guest every need, Joe,Abigail and Camilla were God sent they made me feel like a queen making sure every detail was perfect and making sure I had everything I needed from the moment I stepped foot on the premises until the very end of the day when I left, I truly have never felt more SPECIAL than I did that day. I absolutely loved it.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Ricky

Ricky McDonald · Married on 02/02/2019

Exceptional Elegant Venue

My wife and I got married last month at the Inn at New Hyde Park. We wanted a venue that stood it and was different t from your ordinary stock wedding venue.

The Inn was the perfect place. The food, service and ambiance was exceptional.

We booked with Felicia who was great and then worked on all the details with Jennifer who is an expert at her craft. She went above and beyond to help my wife create her dream wedding. The ambiance and finishing touches were everything she imagined.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Butterworth · Married on 01/26/2019

Pure magic

Perfect party, perfect venue, perfect food, perfect staff. There really are no words for how amazing the wedding was. Total elegance! The planning process too, was super easy and fun. We attended showcases, scheduled multiple visits, and called and emailed incessantly (type A bride). We were always made to feel at home. No question was too small, and someone was always available to help. The staff ran the show that day and we were literally whisked away to cloud 9! They knew where we had to be at what time, and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. They executed every detailed vision I had, and gave us the chance to see the ballroom before guests entered to make sure it was to our liking. Shoutout to Milton, Mary, Liz and all of the other people involved in making that day pure magic. Two guests at my wedding have since booked their upcoming weddings at The Inn...I think that’s telling. We can’t wait to party there again!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 8
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 9
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 10
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 11
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 12
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 13

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We are so beyond thrilled that your day was everything you always dreamed of! Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful review and once again, congratulations to you and your newly wed!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing venue and fantastic staff!

AMAZING venue and entire experience from beginning to end!! All of our family and friends have been raving about the wedding as a whole, the service and the food!! Jennifer, our wedding planner, was beyond helpful and so wonderful to work with every step of the way. We cannot say enough about the Inn at NHP and ALL of their staff. We have been to the Inn for different events before our wedding and it only exceeded our expectations!!!! Our wedding day was perfect thank you to everyone at the Inn and their MAGICAL venue. We recommend the Inn to everyone we know for ALL kinds of events!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 14
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 15
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 16
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 17

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Thank you so much, Stefanie! This means so much to us! Thank you for letting us be part of your special night and couldn't be happier that your guests were happy as well!

Genna · Married on 11/25/2018

Our Amazing Wedding Nov 25, 2018

Where do I begin!? We had our wedding on November 25, 2018. It was truly one of the best days of our lives! The Inn at New Hyde Park did the most amazing job making everything run smooth and making everything look absolutely beautiful. Jennifer and Fran were absolutely amazing helping us plan the wedding. The day of the wedding, Danny was the maitri d' and he was absolutely amazing! He made the whole night run so smooth, literally not even a single hiccup occurred. Liz and Camilla were the bridal attendants and they were always there to calm us down if we had stressed looks on our faces and were always there for us and our guests if anything was needed! The Inn is truly an amazing place to have your dream wedding and I would recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park to any couple looking for the most perfect venue. All of our guests are telling us how we had the most amazing wedding at the most amazing place with the most amazing food. The cocktail hour space was a highlight for our guests. The staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park we can not thank you enough for helping to make our wedding dreams come true.
    Genna and Jonathan

Sent on 12/06/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We can't begin to tell you how thrilled this makes us! Thank you so much for this fantastic review, Genna. Here at The Inn we do everything we can to make each brides day perfect and hearing this from you means the world! Congratulations to you and Jonathan!

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely perfect day

Our wedding at the INN was beyond what I could have even imagined. From the amazing staff to the food, everything was perfect. My team was so accommodating and always made sure they were one step ahead. I could not recommend a better venue! Thank you for the perfect day :)

Sent on 03/23/2019

Laura Cabrera · Married on 11/08/2018

Excellent & Professional

I got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park on June 2018. It was an absolutely perfect day. I want to start off by saying that we planned our wedding in 6 months. Our staff from the first day we walked in to check the place out were amazing. We dropped in without any appointment and met with David Rosenberg. He gave us an idea of what things were and also gave us a tour. I fell in love with the Tuscany Ballroom which was where we had the cocktail hour. We went into the Georgian where we had our reception. Through the process we met with Jennifer Boyle and Giancarlo and finalized everything with Fran. They were very easy going to work with and made the process very smooth.
    Now to the wedding day itself, I was speechless. I have three children and I was so happy and pleased with the way my three children were treated. It was not only our special day, but also for the children. They enjoyed it so much. Mary my bridal assistant was incredible, she was amazing to me, my children and family. She had such a special touch. She was everywhere and kept clam and had all the patience in the world. Our Maitre d’ Melvin was absolutely Spiderman, he showed up everywhere unexpected very smoothly.
    Overall, it was an amazing day, everything was beautiful! My family and friends enjoyed every moment as I did. I highly recommend the Inn at New Hyde park. From the moment I walked in, to the arrangements, and minor details leading to the wedding day, it was an absolute dream that I waited 12 years for. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/08/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Laura, thank you SO much for this fantastic review! We're so happy we were able to go above and beyond for your special day and thrilled that it was worth the wait! Congratulations to you and your spouse, we're so honored to have been part of your special day!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Marciano · Married on 10/27/2018

Best day of our lives!

Our wedding day at the Inn was perfect. Not one hiccup the entire day.

Our guests were amazing with how beautiful the place was. It really is a hidden gem. The Tuscany cocktail room is the most beautiful and breathtaking room we’ve seen at any venue, and is the main reason we chose the Inn. You have to stop by and see it before booking any venue! It’s a mind changer!

The day of our wedding, our Matre D Danny was unbelievable. He was so calm, explained everything to us so kindly, and made us feel so special. He made the flow of the party flawless. Every time we asked him for something, he already was on top of it and aware of it. He was truly a pleasure to work with and we appreciate everything he did.

Our bridal attendants were so helpful and really made the bridal Suite a great place to hang out. They helped us with pictures, bustled the dress beautifully, and were helping us with things we never even thought of. The second my friend had a stain on his shirt, they brought out the stain remover. The second my friend lost his button, they pulled out a sewing kit and fixed it. It was really amazing how much they were there for us and how hard they really worked for us.

The staff in the reception hall was very efficient and professional. It was like they weren’t even there because of how quiet and quick they were. It made the event so classy. Also, the security guard was SO nice and did a really good job.

As for the food, our phone is constantly vibrating with raving reviews. Cocktail hour was above and beyond, and the dining hall food and dessert were the best our guests have ever had at a wedding. Kudos to the amazing chefs for preparing such delicious and tasty food. The bartenders also made great drinks and were very friendly. Also, the staff around the entire building was friendly and really made us all feel welcomed.

Cynthia and her team at the Inn are professional, kind, and a pleasure to work with. This will always be a day we remember as flawless, fun, and perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow, thank you SO much Kaitlyn! This review is so wonderful, we're so honored to have been able to make your special day as perfect as possible! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day - congratulations!

Amanda A · Married on 09/23/2018

Indescribable

I cannot even find the words to describe how amazing our experience was, but i will try.
    From the moment my husband and I walked into The Inn@NHP over a year ago, we felt welcomed and knew this was our wedding hall. Over the year of planning we had worked with a large majority of the staff and not once did we have a problem nor meet or talk to someone that wasn’t welcoming and extremely helpful.
    I have helped several friends in the past plan their weddings and nowhere compares to this wedding hall. The staff truly understands that your wedding is a special day. They not only make the planning go smoothly but go above and beyond on the actual wedding day. The staff no matter who they are or what position they hold you can tell they love working there. All the guest had complimented all the staff and how helpful they were at the wedding. The food was amazing!!! Everyone loved everything from cocktail, to dinner, to the amazing setup of the viennese for dessert.
    Jennifer the event planner was very helpful and always responded promptly with my constant emails and questions. I must give extra props to Francilla I am so glad we got to work together. Thank you for always saying yes and dealing with my craziness especially with the week leading up to the wedding. Carlos our maître d I can’t say enough about. He was amazing the day of the wedding and everything ran so smoothly because of him! He even had set up all my extra little details for the wedding and it looked even better then I could have imaged. Carlos makes me want to plan another wedding, just so we can work together again. Mary and Liz the bridal attendants are the sweetest and were there by my side the whole time. They were being so helpful to not only myself, but the immediate family and bridal party. I don’t know how they handled us all and our large personalities, but I give them props. Carlos, the bridal attendants and security were still with us down to the moment we got into our cars to make sure we left safely.
    Having people like this on your wedding day going above and beyond makes the day all that more special and I couldn’t have hoped or asked for more.
    Don’t second guess booking The Inn@NHP. The only regret you will have, would be not having your event here and being able to work with all these amazing individuals.
    Thank you again to everyone at The Inn@NHP from the bottom of our hearts for an amazing day!

Sent on 10/19/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Wow, Amanda! Thank you, thank you, thank you for this phenomenal review! We are ecstatic to hear that your day fell nothing short of perfect - just as it should have! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, it was a pleasure having you and your loved ones celebrate this special day with you.

RoseAnne · Married on 09/16/2018

Just about a year ago we met with David to book our wedding, he was so accommodating. He gave us a tour and once we saw the grounds and the cocktail hour setting we were sold. Throughout the year the staff at The Inn gave us tours with our bridal party and were very gracious. We used all of their recommended vendors and the were also amazing. Musicflex Mike the DJ kept everyone up and dancing. Jennine the photographer was amazing she was everywhere shooting pictures. The food tasting was unbelievably delicious and the six of us left The Inn stuffed. The cake tasting was great Giancarlo was patient while we decided what type of cake we wanted. The cake turned out beautiful as you can see the picture at the bottom and it was so delicious.
    Sept. 16, 2018 came upon us very quickly and the big day arrived! Liz met us at the driveway exactly at 9:30AM, ready to help in anyway she could. We also met Kerry, they steamed dresses, carried lipstick and gave us something to drink so that we stayed hydrated. Liz cleaned my dress when mud got on the train. These two bridal attendants were amazing. Our Maitre D. Danny was so amazing he kept everything running smoothly, even at times when the bridal party wanted to do their own thing. The food was amazing, everyone was so pleased. We want to thank The Inn at New Hyde Park help make our dreams come true without any stress...you are all an amazing team.
    Sincerely, RoseAnne and Christine

Sent on 09/22/2018
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 18
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 19
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 20
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 21
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 22

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

RoseAnne, thank you for this fabulous review! We're over the moon that everything was perfect for your big day! Those photos your shared are gorgeous but do no justice at how stunning your entire reception was! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day and congratulations to you!

Katiri · Married on 09/15/2018

The perfect venue

My wedding was as magical as it was because of the Inn. Working with Jennifer Boyle and the rest of the team was as easy as going to the store and picking out your favorite ice cram. Jennifer was understanding, funny and very understanding. the day of the wedding I had the most amazing staff and my guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue. I knew i made the right choice, but being so well taken care of was a plus. I never had an issue, I never had an unanswered email. My husband who is by far the most difficult person to work with was so pleased with everyone. We loved the Inn and Loved the fact that we established an amazing relationship and friendship with them. If you are considering the perfect venue this is it!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2018

If I only had one word to review our wedding experience at The Inn at New Hyde Park it would have to be “perfect”! It all started over a year ago with Felicia. She showed us around the venue and all that it offered, but also went above and beyond to take care of us, proving that The Inn was where we were going to get married. As we got closer we were brought in for an incredible food tasting with our parents, which was an experience in itself. After that came out first meeting with Jennifer and Fran. They made sure we had a detailed list of everything we needed to deliver to The Inn week of, noted all food allergies so that every guest would be accommodated, and even made sure that my wife and I would have our favorite booze available that night!
    Now to what you’re really reading this review for, the wedding day. When we arrived to take pictures in their beautiful outdoor area it was a little buggy that night, and my wife was getting bit by mosquitos. Before she could tell me she got bit, one of our two bridal attendants, Kerry, was at her side putting Benadryl cream on the bite. All night both Kerry and Mary, our other attendant, were so attentive, making sure my wife and I were comfortable, and ensuring we always had a drink and food. Our Maitre’d, Melvin, was awesome! He made sure everything was running smoothly, and kept us on the timeline we had laid out. Lastly, the Tuscany Room. We had our cocktail hour in the Tuscany Room. This is an absolute must! The food was incredible. The room is gorgeous. Our guests bring it up any time our wedding comes up. When it comes to the food at The Inn you can’t go wrong, and nobody will go home hungry!

Sent on 09/21/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

Ryan, we are beyond thrilled to hear that your special day went perfectly! We do our absolute best to ensure every client who comes through our door feels taken care of from their first tour of the venue up until the end of your wedding and we're so happy we were able to deliver this to you! Congratulations to you and your wife, and thank you for letting us be part of your big day!

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Everything I could have asked for!

My experience with the Inn at New Hyde Park was absolutely magical. First off, the venue is a beautiful dream, I was so happy with the bridal suite, outside garden, Tuscany room and gable ballroom on the day of my wedding. Second, the staff there really knows how to throw a wedding! From start to finish I knew that everything was taken care of and accounted for and I didn’t not have to worry about anything. Jennifer was my wedding planner and she is a dream come true! She was so organized and all of her suggestions and ideas were extremely helpful for us in the wedding planning process! The day of staff, Carlos, Fergie and Liz had everything under control! Anything I could think of was already waiting for me. Feeling kind of thirsty? Someone was ready with water. My feet hurt? Someone had my flip flops ready for me. The Inn at New Hyde Park made it so I did not have to worry about my wedding on the day of my wedding, I was able to enjoy and be in the moment.

Sent on 10/16/2018

DN · Married on 07/07/2018

The inn really bends over backwards to make sure you feel like VIPs no matter how small your party. They are accommodating and reasonable from start to finish and make you feel like family!! Wish I had another party coming up to plan with them. Even though several events go on at once you never feel that way. You are the most important person of the moment. Great staff and beautiful venue.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2018

We just had our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park on Sunday, June 24, 2018. We booked with Felicia who was absolutely amazing, we can’t say how great she made us feel and how she was genuinely excited for us and happy to walk us through the whole process of finding a venue that was the right fit. We met with Giancarlo for our cake tasting which was incredible and had our final meeting with Jennifer who took the time to make sure our wedding went exactly as we planned. Jennifer was also available throughout the whole planning process to answer any questions we had.

From the second we got off the party bus, our Maitre’d Carlos and bridal attendants Abigail and Ernsue were there to greet us. We went right up into the bridal suite and were so pleased to see that other family members not traveling on the party bus were escorted there and were already eating and drinking. It was great to know they were taken care of before we arrived.

Abigail and Ernsue were with us the entire evening and always appeared whenever we needed anything. Our wedding couldn’t have gone any smoother and it is thanks to Carlos, Ernsue, and Abigail working together with the rest of the behind the scenes team to make sure anything we needed was available.

The food at cocktail hour was absolutely incredible our guests could not stop taking about how amazing cocktail hour was. Then when we got into the reception our guests could not stop taking about how incredible the service was and how amazing the food was again. We were so happy at how great our family and friends were all treated, each staff member was amazing! We are so thrilled that we chose the Inn at New Hyde Park to be our wedding venue. No other venue could come close to the level of care that Carlos, Ernsue, and Abigail gave us. We were treated amazingly and they really went above and beyond to make our wedding magical.

Sent on 07/08/2018

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We absolutely adored your special day Jennifer - thank you for letting us celebrate with you! We are so happy you enjoyed your day, and we wish you many years of love, health, and happiness!

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2018

Melvin, Kerry, and Abigail were the most amazing team we could have ever asked for! Kerry was there for my every need as the bride. She was so fun and was a perfect fit for our wedding! From the minute we arrived to the Inn Melvin anticipated our every need to Kerry and Abigail sewing one of our groomsmen pants and cleaning my gown! They were there for everything we needed and we absolutely amazing! We cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 23
    The Inn at New Hyde Park 24

The Inn at New Hyde Park's reply:

We're so happy you had the day of your dreams! These photos are absolutely stunning and we're so glad that your forever started with us. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!