143 Reviews for The Inn at New Hyde Park

Family Style (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
142 The Inn at New Hyde Park Reviews

My husband and I got married here 1.26.18 and I still can't get over how amazing our wedding was! The staff was exceptional and they didn't skip a beat. Everything was beyond my expectations! Guests are still raving about how amazing everything was! Felicia, Jennifer and everyone at The Inn at NHP are the best!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park on January 12 and it was absolutely amazing - every aspect of it. I am sad my experience with them is over. The place itself is gorgeous and immaculate. Cocktail hour is unlike any you will experience. The atmosphere is fun and the food, and your choices, are excellent. Every guest raved about cocktail hour. Down in the ballroom there are two large bars to accommodate all your guests so no one is standing around waiting all night for a drink. Dinner was delicious. My mom and her friends have been to a ton of weddings where service at the reception hasn't been great, but they all expressed their appreciation of the staff from the moment they entered the ballroom until the moment they left.

Jennifer and her staff make the planning process easy and as least stressful as possible. I felt bad with all my questions and changes leading up to the event, but they handled me and my concerns professionally and made me feel comfortable. The day of your wedding you are treated like a king and queen and I genuinely have no complaints about the Inn and their staff.

Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here on January 6, 2018. I have to begin by saying it was the most perfect day ever & we can not thank Jennifer and the staff at The Inn enough. Christopher and I booked our wedding in August of 2015, from the moment we walked in, we knew it was where we wanted to get married, with no hesitations and the years to follow were nothing but the best, Felicia was there for every question and any change I wanted to make. Once we were in the hands of Jennifer, it was amazing and she put me at ease. I asked so many questions and wanted so many changes and she was totally there for it all, the best wedding planner a girl can have! They were professional, accommodating and so friendly, it was as if we were working with family. Jennifer was there every step of the way. Melvin, our maitre d’ was absolutely incredible to work with in every way. On the night of the wedding, the Georgian Ballroom was absolutely stunning, beautiful, the food was incredible, the wait staff was attentive and the bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary, went above and beyond to make sure my I was comfortable all night long. Our cocktail hour, in the Tuscany Room was out of this world! The food was outstanding and it looked beautiful. We could not have been any happier with how the evening turned out. Our family and friends have said continuously that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. It is a month later and we are still receiving phone calls and texts about how perfect our venue was. We loved the process every step of the way and we highly recommend The Inn at New Hyde Park for your event because you without a doubt can not find anywhere better. We love you & thank you for making our fairytale wedding a reality. #HappilyEverLubrano Love, Mr. & Mrs. Lubrano

Photos
Profile Picture Alex, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding this past weekend at the Inn. From our initial meetings with Felicia and Jennifer to our amazing staff the day of, everything was perfect. Melvin was spectacular and met our every need before we even though of it. The bridal attendants were truly amazing.. I really feel that not even Kate Middleton was shown the attention on her big day that I was. I cannot say enough positive things about the staff at NHP. Even our guests commented about the beauty and elegance and how it was the best wedding they'd ever been to. They made my dream wedding come true, and I will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I got married on November 17, 2017 at the Inn at New Hyde Park and it was magical! In addition to the Tuscan room, Georgian ballroom, bridal suite, and grounds being absolutely magnificent, everything from the second we got there to the second we left went extremely smoothly. The staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park were absolutely amazing, hard working, and truly focused on every single detail to make our wedding so special and near perfect. Jennifer was our event planner and she was great! She was always there whenever I had a question, no matter how big or small it was, she always got back to me right away or as quickly as she could. She made me feel relaxed and took all of my worries away. She is very professional and her love and passion for her job and her clients shines through her work. Melvin, our maitre d’ and Liz and Sue, our bridal attendants, catered to our every need. They were always there throughout the whole entire night. Whether I needed assistance with my wedding gown or if I wanted a big plate of french fries LOL. They made sure we were always happy and were having the best time of our lives. For my wedding day I made the seating chart, menus, table numbers, signature drink signs, memorial table sign, and bought gold chargers for everyone's place setting. The staff made sure everything was placed exactly where and how I wanted them and made the room look absolutely stunning. The food during the cocktail hour as well as in the reception was absolutely delicious! We had the most amazing experience and our special day by far exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still telling us, months later, how beautiful our wedding was, how delicious the food was, and how much fun they had celebrating our love. The Inn at New Hyde Park made all of our dreams come true and I highly recommend this venue to every single bride and groom!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park on 11.11.17. It was perfect from start to finish, and all of our guests said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. The food was amazing, the staff was professional and friendly, the hall and gardens are gorgeous, and the staff are absolute rock stars. I can truly say that the Inn cares more about YOU having an incredible experience, and don't think of you as just another customer. Jennifer was absolutely incredible, Francesca (wedding attendant) was so helpful, and the entire staff was wonderful. I can write soooo many names, but these two went over and beyond their job description to give us a fairytale wedding. And they succeeded!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. RUN to the Inn at New Hyde Park and book your happily ever after.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was truly amazing at the Inn at New Hyde Park!
The service and staff exceeded our expectations.
Every single detail was taken care of. They definitely know how to do a phenomenal wedding!! It was the best day of our livess!! Our family and friends are raving about it and we are thrilled that all pieces fell into place and it was a successful evening!

Dana and Willie

Profile Picture Dana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing service, food, attentiveness.........Just perfect. Arianna, Jennifer and Fran could not have been more amazing. I had a lot of questions and requests and they, along with Francesca and Barbara could not have been more helpful. My guests had an amazing time and many of them said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Bottom line..........it's the best wedding I have ever been to as well. Do not hesitate to have a party here.

Profile Picture julie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park gave us our DREAM WEDDING! I was one of 6 of my friends to get married this year, and we each tried to be unique and different from the rest. Without even mentioning all my special little touches I put on our wedding, The Inn MADE SURE our wedding was one to remember. The decor, staff, quality of service, and special enhancements were incredible. My husband and I felt like true royalty all day. If you’re lookikg for a one of a kind wedding during a crazy wedding season, The Inn at NHP is it.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at the Inn on Friday 10/13. It was absolutely amazing! From the moment we chose the Inn as our venue to the day of our wedding, the entire process was seamless. Everyone who worked with us from Felicia, Cynthia, Jennifer, Melvin, Eilish and Sue, were so great! Would highly recommend the Inn for your wedding!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had our wedding at the Inn on 10/8. Since the moment I walked into the venue - I knew it was the place! Leading up the wedding - we had such great experiences with every staff member we encountered! Felicia was hysterical and directed us in the right direction! Jen and Fran were amazing to work with and every detail of the wedding was PERFECT! The day of the wedding was so AMAZING - we still have friends and family Talking about it . Carlos made sure we had everything we requested at all times. He was so on top of everything - he truly is incredible at his job. The bridal attendants were god sent. Every where I turned the girls were there helping in any way they can! We pulled up the venue and they were waiting for us outside! They were extremely helpful all night! The food , the outside ceremony site, the staff , the reception, everything was just so spectacular. People cannot go wrong if they choose the Inn as their wedding venue! They will not disappoint!!!! Love, Love, LOVEEEE the INN at New Hyde Park!

Profile Picture Toni Ann, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Inn at New Hyde Park made all of our wedding dreams come true!! From the beginning they have been accomadating and helpful. Their service exceeded our expectations and I couldn't have been happier with our bridal attendants and our maitre d' Melvin. Our guests are still talking about the food and the gorgeous venue and the donut wall which is a new feature and a big hit!!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Inn at New Hyde Park in September 2017. It was absolutely amazing and catered perfectly to our 300+ party. Once we walked into the Georgian Ballroom, we knew the Inn was the venue for us! We sat down with our sales rep Lynne who was extremely helpful, sweet and understanding of what we wanted. Later on, we met with the INN’s event planner Jennifer. She was the absolute best! We can’t say enough good things about her. Jennifer was so sweet and gave us her true opinion on everything. She definitely helped us create the dream wedding we envisioned. The pin spot lighting is an absolute must, especially in the Georgian room. It gave our wedding that extra touch we were looking for! Everything was a big hit, from cocktail hour to viennese hour.

Our family and friends left our wedding with nothing but good things to say. Jennifer, Fran, Melvin, our bridal attendants and all the staff at the Inn at New Hyde Park were beyond amazing and were a step ahead of us at all times. We highly recommend the Inn at New Hyde Park for your next event. We were so pleased and our guests are still raving about the great experience they had.

Profile Picture Soteroulla, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When I first visited the venue, I knew this was the one. I just got married August 20th, 2017 and everything was perfect. From the moment I walked through the doors (even though I was 1.5 hours late) my bridal attendants, Mary and Ernsue, were on top of everything. From steaming my bridesmaids dresses, to running to the cars for forgotten items, and making sure everyone was comfortable and have what they needed. Those ladies were with me every step that I took that night. Then Melvin did an exceptional job by making sure everything ran smoothly. Like we had an incident where my card box broke and he was right there with another one for us to use. Then the food was excellent. All my guests were raving about the cocktail hour and how the quality of the food wasn't your typical "wedding food". Everything that I had was delicious. And the Viennese hour was the best. In the words of my guests, everything was "elegant" and "decadent ". The staff at the Inn over exceeded my expectations and I'm truly glad that I've chosen them. Now I hope to attend a wedding there so I can enjoy the venue as a guest!!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My husband and I fell in love with The Inn at New Hyde Park the moment we walked in. They beyond exceeded our expectations. We had our wedding here on July 30th, 2017 and our day was absolutely perfect...we could not have asked for a better venue!!! Our guests are still talking about what a great time they had. Fran and Jennifer made sure all of our questions were answered throughout the entire planning process. Our two bridal attendants, Mary and Ernsue, were amazing! They made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed the entire night. Carlos, our maitre d, made sure everything ran smoothly from start to finish. The ballroom and gardens are beautiful, food is delicious, staff is attentive and professional...there is nothing not to love about this place. We both didn't want the night to end and HIGHLY recommend! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing. Every bride should experience this service and stress free planning!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I cannot thank the staff enough for the most perfect wedding day. From the moment we walked into the Inn we knew we had to celebrate our big day here. When I say NOTHING went wrong - I truly mean that. From booking with Felicia two years out to planning the most meticulous details with Jennifer, we couldn't be more blessed to have an incredible staff. Jennifer got our vision and pulled out all the stops when pushing our cocktail hour up for us! She knows all the ins and outs of this business and was beyond amazing to work with as a planner and person! Melvin, Ernsue and Jessica, one word - WOW! You three were incredible and there was not one hiccup because of your hard work and constant running around that day. Your attention to not only my husband and I, but towards all our guests truly did not go unnoticed! You guys never skipped a beat. You were all SO kind and we couldn't have asked for a better team to run the show. From the venue itself which is stunning, to the hospitality, the outstanding food and service I would get married time and time again here! Our family and friends still call to talk about "the wedding of the century!" When you hear "WOW we have never been to a more gorgeous wedding!" it fills your heart with such joy to see your loved ones enjoy and still talk about that special day. Thank you again Felicia, Jennifer, Melvin, Ernsue, Jessica and the rest of the Inn squad who made the day immaculate. We look forward to sharing many more memories with you guys in the near future. Our biggest thanks - Alexandra and Kevin.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My name is Kristina and I had my BEAUTIFUL wedding at The Inn At New Hyde Park on Saturday May 27, 2017. Wow what can I say... from the beginning all the way up until after my wedding the inn at new Hyde park staff and Event planner Jennifer have went above and beyond!! I have NOT one negative comment to say and I am a very picky person LOL . They really put me and my family and guests in awe. You WILL NOT be disappointed with this wedding venue. I am so sad my wedding is over because the day went so well ( Might I say I had NOT ONE thing go wrong on my wedding day) usually shit happens but not to me and I owe it to the staff at the Inn and their incredible recommended vendors in which I used all of their recommended vendors except the reverend. I used reverend Marie April Gismondi and she was FANTASTIC!! If you haven't booked your venue yet please please go look at this one. If I could re live that day I would ! Thank you to everyone at The Inn at New Hyde Park ! You really take care of your venue and it shows and most importantly care for your guests !! Love love love you all !!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words cannot describe the AMAZING experience I had at The Inn at New Hyde Park. From the second I walked into the Tuscany Room, I knew there was no other venue comparable. Fran and Jennifer were beyond helpful and were there through every step of the planning process to make sure everything was perfect! I got married at The Inn at New Hyde Park on May 28th and I truly had the dream team! Our bridal attendants, Ernsue and Mary, as well as our Maitre'd, Carlos, were absolutely amazing! I couldn't be any happier with how smoothly my wedding went because of them. They truly went above and beyond for my husband and I as well as our guests. From the staff, to the décor, to the food, to the service, The Inn at New Hyde Park exceeded my expectations. My husband and I are truly grateful to the staff at the Inn for making us have the most perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding reception on cinco de may at the Inn at New Hyde Park! It was remarkable and was truly my dream wedding. The planning was such a seamless experience with Ariana, Jennifer and Francilla! They both kept in contact with me every step of the way! Not to mention, they answered all of my questions in a timely fashion . On the day of the wedding it rained and they were able to accommodate me and my wedding party earlier than we had planned on and throughout the event! Carlos and Fergie, the bridal attendant were awesome and very attentive! They catered to all of my needs and made me feel at ease. Overall, the wedding was a successs and truly a dream come true for me! I'm so happy I went with most of their preferred vendors as It really gave me a peace of mind on the day of the wedding. I recommend this venue as my wedding was perfection including the food(delicious) .
-Mr. and Mrs.Rivas

Profile Picture Nazzy, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding reception at the Inn last month and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. All of our guests remarked on what a lovely venue and delicious food. One of my friends told me, "A lot of brides are so distracted thinking about what has to happen next that they don't enjoy their reception, but you were fully in the moment just enjoying yourself." The staff at the Inn can be credited for this, as I knew I didn't have to think or worry about anything that day except showing up!

Profile Picture Marla, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We just got married at the Inn at New Hyde Park. The service not only we received as bride and groom but that all our guests received during our wedding was impeccable. Both our bridal attendants where waiting to greet us when we arrived and did an amazing job taking care of our wedding party and families all night. Our bridal attendant even brought gloves with her to work in case I needed them while taking pictures outside, since it was a chilly night. The food was over the top and done to perfection. We had a few bumps during planning but Jennifer the wedding coordinator cleared everything up and helped us to perfect our wedding. Jennifer worked with us as we constantly had changing tables and numbers the week of the wedding and helped us not to worry about any changes needed to be made. The venue is absolutely stunning and everything from the service to the food was spectacular. All our guests are still raving about everything!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

From the minute we had our first look at The Inn we knew it was where we wanted to have our wedding. No other hall even compared. The Inn went above and beyond in every aspect to ensure we had the wedding our dreams. Thank you all for making our dreams come true!!!!

Profile Picture Jessixa, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

On January 28,2017 I was lucky enough to marry the man of my dreams and blessed to have our wedding reception and after party at the Inn of New Hyde Park. This was the very first venue we looked at and were absolutely blown away with how beautiful it was. The entire planning process with the team of NHP was a pleasure, and my wedding day was flawless! Everyone one did such an amazing job to ensure everything that day was perfect. My guests are raved about how beautiful it was and how awesome the food was!!! We can not wait to plan more events these !!!

Profile Picture Cherish, 1/28/17, 5 Reviews