The Inn at Fernbrook Farms Reviews

The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 3
The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 4
The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 5

Tatiana · Married on 07/07/2018

It was a fairy tail wedding. No pictures can really capture the divine beauty of Fernbrook farms. My wedding planner, who's seen many venues, said it's by far the most charming place she's been to. The guests, the musicians, the minister - all kept telling us how incredible the venue was. Trees, fields, gardens, flowers, blossoms everywhere you look. The Inn is magical, our family stayed overnight. The team is wonderful and extremely professional. I can not imagine a more perfect setting. It was a dream.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 6
    The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 7
    The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 8
    The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 9
    The Inn at Fernbrook Farms 10

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

The Inn at Fernbrook Farm was a dream come true from start to end. I still can't believe that such a perfect venue exists. It is beyond gorgeous, with so many beautiful spots on the property to enjoy. I love how you can have the exact wedding you want on the property. We got married in front of the giant oak tree, and it was straight out of an epic fairy tale. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Sundial Garden, and it was a magical secret garden. We did dessert and dancing in the house after the rehearsal dinner (when it started to rain), and that was incredible too! It felt like a super cool speakeasy. Each spot was unique and wonderful in it's own way. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they'd ever been too. To top off all the beauty, Chef Christine's food is delicious - we got so many compliments. AND Teri, the manager is AMAZING!! Words can't express what a saint she is. She handled every detail like a total pro, and was so wonderful and calming through every twist and turn in the wedding planning process. Thank you Teri and the Fernbrook Farm crew for everything! I love you guys!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Mary · Married on 06/16/2018

We absolutely loved our wedding at Fernbrook. Thank you so much for bringing everything to fruition beautifully. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! The magical setting obviously had no small hand in that. I only wish we'd stayed the whole weekend to take it in more.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lizzie · Married on 08/26/2017

Where do I even begin?!?!?!!!! When we first got engaged we searched HIGH & LOW to find a unique wedding venue that fit our style. I happened to come across Fernbrook Farms while researching rustic venues in the Philadelphia area, and I can't tell you how happy I am that it brought me here! From the very first visit of the grounds, we knew this was the spot. The setting is spectacular and completely different from ANY venue you will find in the PA/NJ/NY area. Everywhere you turn there is more beauty across the venue! It was super important for us to have a space that we had to ourselves, and you certainly get that and more with Fernbrook. We decided to hold our entire wedding weekend here, and it was the best choice we ever made! Having the adorable Inn to get ready in the morning, and crash after the wedding festivities is so nice. It takes a lot of stress off the bride & families shoulders! Tracy and Ashley were an absolute DREAM to work with from the very start & we feel so blessed they were able to help plan our special day! I really cannot thank you enough- from every email and random request, you made us feel like we were the only event you had all year! Our guests are STILL talking about how incredible the Farm was! The amount of texts & emails we have gotten asking all about Fernbrook is awesome! Not only does Fernbrook have the most beautiful grounds you can imagine, they also have some of the best food we have ever tasted. Christine- you knocked everything out of the park. From cocktail hour, to dinner, to a late night French Fry bar (YES!) - everyone was raving about the food!!!! I could honestly go on forever, but we are beyond grateful to Fernbrook & will never stop recommending this place. If you have the chance- visit this stunning venue and BOOK IT!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

I honestly can not say enough positive things about this place. The staff was beyond helpful and accommodating. The whole venue is gorgeous so you can't pick a bad spot to have your ceremony. We opted to not even have flowers for the ceremony because the natural landscape was breathtaking enough. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food, venue and staff. Our wedding was everything we envisioned and I wouldn't have changed a thing! We are looking forward to going back to the bed and breakfast on anniversary!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing venue. Even better food (chef Christine was fabulous!). It rained on our wedding day but there were so many different things we could still do that I wouldn't have changed it for the world!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Alexis · Married on 10/03/2015

We just had our wedding at the Inn at Fernbrook Farms and it was truly spectacular. We spent the entire weekend there, including hosting an afterparty at the house. The grounds are stunning, Susie was so helpful, and breakfast was incredible. They work with Main Street Catering, which was also fantastic. We could not be happier!

Sent on 07/27/2011
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/25/2014

I seriously am in Love with Fernbrook Farms! I looked high and low for a venue that it had Fernbrook's style and charm and it took me months to find it. I happened to come across them on a rustic wedding site (it didn’t come up on any google/misc. searches I had done); and from the moment I drove up the driveway I knew I had found my venue. Fernbrook is a working farm & inn combined. The venue itself is beautiful and the staff are nothing short of amazing. I also held my rehearsal at Fernbrook the Friday night before my wedding and had most of my bridal party stay at the inn with me (both nights), if you can do this – I highly recommend it! It made for a great weekend with my closest friends and family and it truly was a weekend I’ll never forget. The place is so amazing and you have an multitude of options when and if you book them. We decided to hold our ceremony at Fernbrook as well (you can get married in the fields or one of the gardens and they also have golf carts for any guests that have trouble getting around) and had our best friend officiate (if you can do this I also recommend it). For pictures, forget it – the property is huge and there’s endless places to shoot. We had free reign of the property and really enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. They are pet friendly so our dog (who was also in our wedding) was able to stay with us at the inn. The Inn was built in the late 1700’s and still has all the old original charm. Everyone that attended my wedding said it was the most beautiful place and we all had a blast! Love, Love, Love Fernbrook!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2014

Did a wonderful job with our wedding. A few hiccups during the event but every wedding has them. Fernbrook dealt with them great and made our day great.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Stefania · Married on 11/05/2011

Truly magical, this location is breathtaking - as soon as I visited I knew this was where I would get married. Fernbrook has this super cool unruly secret garden, almost miss havisham like quality to it -if you are a creative person this is your dream location! My mom, aunt, sister and i were able to sleep over the night before my wedding- Susie had a delicous breakfast ready for us the next day and another for our family the day after the wedding. You truly feel like you are at home here, there are so many amazing parts to this farm -a photographer's dream! The bridal suite is gorgeous and was so much fun to get ready in with all of my girls. The location truly captured the essence of what I wanted my day to be. A little secret gem located in NJ you feel like you are up in New England, possibilities are endless for your wedding - highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 05/22/2011

The Inn at Fernbrook farms was such a wonderful place to have our wedding. Susie was really helpful and although the well collapsed the day before the wedding, leaving no running water, she handled the situation wonderfully. The grounds are truly magical and we hope to spend many anniversaries there.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Our wedding was truly amazing at Fernbrook. We wouldn't have changed a thing! We had a beautiful service in the Cottage Garden, the reception in the tent, and an afterparty by the fire pit. We even had our rehearsal dinner the night before! Everyone was so helpful and attentive. The food was delicious. The gardens were so beautiful and everything had a rustic chic feel to it! I would recommend this place to anyone that wants to have a outdoor wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2015

The Inn at Fernbrook Farms is breathtaking. The staff will make you feel right at home and your guests will be in awe of its beauty. Fernbrook is, quite simply, a dream venue.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

We LOVED Fernbrook as a wedding venue. It was relaxing and special to have the whole weekend at the inn. The grounds were stunning, the staff was responsive, professional, and friendly, and the food was AMAZING. (Thank you, Chef Christine!) Every detail of the wedding was cared for by the Inn and felt personal - they worked with us on the menu, helped me with decor ideas, and totally honored our vision for the wedding. We had the best day ever, and we got a million compliments about the venue and the dinner. Thank you, Fernbrook! We can't wait to come back and visit.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our dream wedding at the Inn at Fernbrook Farms! We chose this place for their beautiful grounds and ridiculously delicious food. The grounds of the venue are incredible, with a working farm, including animals, huge fields, fire pit, a bunch of different gardens... and you can take advantage of them all. The inn itself has so much character as well! The biggest risk is that the rain contingency plan is not ideal (everything under the tent), but I'd say it's worth the risk. The food from Chef Christine is the absolute best. We worked very closely with the team to plan out a fantastic menu that was 100% us... although you cannot taste the exact food because its seasonal and local, you can go there for dinner ahead of time to see just how good she really is! We even had breakfast and lunch prior to the ceremony provided (I'm still dreaming about the breakfast sausage).

The team they currently have in place gave us all their attention as we got close to the wedding, pulled out all the stops and worked with us very closely to make our vision come to life flawlessly. We essentially planned two events, with Friday night being a full out welcome party/pig roast (yes they roasted a whole pig for us!), in addition to our wedding, and they handled the dynamics and ever-changing requests like the pros that they are! The entire staff was so friendly and caring the entire weekend, there were so many details I didn't even know I had to think of and they were already on top of it. Our guests haven't stopped raving about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to... I know of at least two of my guests who want to get married here now!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Fernbrook... It was the first and only venue we looked at - and right when we got there, I knew it was the one. It is a truly magical place. If you are looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue, this is it. Susie is great and very flexible. I can't tell you how many of our wedding guests mentioned how beautiful and charming the farm was. I loved having my wedding here, it was just so perfect for our rustic, romantic theme.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Joanna · Married on 10/08/2011

This venue was the perfect setting for our wedding! It truly is a special place. The grounds are breathtaking and the people are wonderful. Susie and her husband are great and the breakfast is delicious. It is sometimes hard to get in touch with Susie by phone, but if you leave a message with your exact question, she will leave a message back with the answer. And I never no for an answer. This is truely a unique and one of a kind place for a wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2011

rachel · Married on 09/17/2011

The Inn at Fernbrook Farms is a great wedding venue. The owner Susie is very experienced, practical & helpful with all of the details of the wedding process. The inn is charming, the grounds very well maintained and the staff goes above & beyond to make you & your guests comfortable. Plus they serve a wonderful breakfast!

My only word of advice is to keep calling & leaving messages as it can be tricky to get in touch. They will definitely call back, but it may take a few back & forths first.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Meaghan · Married on 09/02/2012

4.2

The Inn at Fernbrook Farms is a truly gorgeous, unique, and private wedding venue in rural central-west NJ. There's not much in the area, but the farm is really beautiful. Guests drive up a long tree-lined driveway and walk through the historic Inn to the gardens. We planned on getting married in the Cottage Garden, but unfortunately it rained off and on on the day of our wedding and we moved the ceremony to the garden closest to the house with the new brick fireplace, which is also very pretty but not as nice as the Cottage Garden. Susie is the manager of the inn and is very friendly and helpful, but she can be a little hard to get a hold of since she doesn't really use email and the contact phone number is the main line for the inn. The rooms in the inn are all air conditioned, which was a nice respite when we were getting ready since it was extremely humid. The site fee is also pretty high, but you do get the entire place to yourselves, which is hard to find in NJ without an even higher price tag. Overall I would recommend this venue to someone looking for a garden ceremony and tent reception.

Sent on 09/30/2012

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

I apologize for a previous negative posting regarding The Inn at Fernbrook Farm. The issue regarding the deposit has been settled amicably.

Sent on 10/19/2013