The Inn at Centre Park Reviews

The Inn at Centre Park 7
  • Diane

Diane Nolfe · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect venue

Our experience was outstanding. The food was delicious, the service was excellent, the atmosphere and decor were beautiful and the garden area was perfect for our outdoor ceremony. All of our guests were extremely impressed with the venue and those who stayed at the Inn were especially pleased. the Innkeeper, Dennis, is professional, personable and delightful to work with. I highly recommend the Inn at Centre Park. It is unique, exquisite and the best option in Reading, PA.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Inn at Centre Park 8
    The Inn at Centre Park 9
    The Inn at Centre Park 10

Jamie Wimer · Married on 09/13/2019

Highly Recommended!

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. Dennis was extremely helpful, flexible and understanding. The venue is gorgeous inside and out and our overnight accommodations were even better than I expected! Our wedding was beautiful and ran so smoothly thanks to Dennis and his staff!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    The Inn at Centre Park 16
    The Inn at Centre Park 17

Lee-Anne · Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding venue!

We had our wedding at the Inn and it could not have been more perfect! Dennis and his staff were amazing. They were so accomodating, friendly and interacted with us and the guests like we were all friends. All of the food was delicious and the selection of cheese for our appetizers was fantastic. I would highly recommend Dennis and his staff to host any event! We could not have expected our wedding to have gone better. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • T Finn

T Mummert · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing venue!

Dennis was wonderful the whole way through the planning process and even more wonderful on the day of the wedding. Him and his team provided some of the best service we ever had! The venue was elegant and the ceremony was perfect and was a big hit with our guests. The venue was perfect for our "historical" theme as well! The servers were pleasant and fun, and the food was amazing. Seriously some of the best food ever! Dennis was able to play our music through his iPad and speakers which was a huge help. Extremely affordable for everything you get! Having your event at the Inn is definitely recommended for so many reasons!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    The Inn at Centre Park 22
    The Inn at Centre Park 23
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Dennis is amazing and so helpful! He made our wedding day so easy and enjoyable. The Inn is breathtaking and has so much character in it of itself.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    The Inn at Centre Park 24
    The Inn at Centre Park 25
    The Inn at Centre Park 26
    The Inn at Centre Park 27
    The Inn at Centre Park 28
    The Inn at Centre Park 29

Marsha · Married on 03/24/2018

I recently held my daughter's Bridal shower at this venue and I highly recommend it! Dennis and his staff were very professional and easy to work with. The food was fantastic and was complimented on by many of my guests. Dennis made sure every detail was perfect! I can't thank him enough! My daughter was very happy!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Theodore · Married on 06/17/2017

The Inn at Centre Park is a great place to hold any event. The staff was great and showed my family much love during our time together on Saturday, June 17, 2017. I know that I am so looking forward for my next event which will be my birthday. Again, Dennis as well as his staff were so professional and accommodating in making the wedding a success. Our families and friends are still talking about the Inn at Centre Park. The rooms were astonishing and I really hated when the event ended.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Dennis was wonderful from beginning to end! The building is gorgeous in itself, but the staff, food, and atmosphere was wonderful as well. I loved having my wedding at The Inn at Centre Park and would highly recommend it to anyone else.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/05/2017

The owner, Dennis, was very helpful and accommodating. He helped with ideas for our service as well as seating. His staff was wonderful as well. He even allowed me to get ready in one of the suites upstairs with my sisters. The mansion is beautiful and elegant. The food was fantastic. You can't have a better background for photos either! Dennis went above and beyond! I would definitely recommend The Inn At Centre Park to anyone for their event whether it be a wedding or party.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Kayla · Married on 02/04/2017

Words cannot describe how perfect my wedding day was because of Dennis and his terrific team ! Everything turned out great and my guest had a blast!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Adrienne · Married on 09/04/2016

The Inn @ Centre Park was the PERFECT spot for our wedding. Words can't describe the venue and how beautiful it is. Dennis and staff are professional, courteous, and truly great @ what they do. If you are thinking about having an event there, I highly recommend that you reserve your spot now!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Paulette · Married on 08/20/2016

My fiance and I decided on this venue because of the charm and uniqueness of the venue. Our ceremony was held outside and a great reception inside using all 3 of the rooms for dining. It was such a pleasure working with dennis and his support staff was wonderful. Keep up the great work and we appreciate you very much, the Browns.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Suzanne · Married on 06/25/2016

There aren't enough words to say how highly I recommend the Inn at Centre Park! Dennis Spotts was a joy to work with--he was as invested in our event as we were, as if he were a member of the family, and made everything so easy. His venue is elegant, the food was delicious, and he went out of his way more than once to make sure we had exactly what we wanted and needed. You will NOT be disappointed if you work with Dennis on your event. Like I said, he was like family. I miss him!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Dennis was very helpful and always around if you needed anything. He also would show us pictures of past events and gave us some ideas for our wedding. Overall we had an amazing experience! We definelty recommend this inn because it's a gorgeous venue for any event!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Larry · Married on 12/31/2015

Dennis was fantastic to work with!! We had a relatively small wedding with approximately 50 guests. He helped us every step of the way. We visited the Inn at Centre Park several times as we worked through the details. Dennis was very flexible and creative. Our wedding and reception were held at the Inn, and it was during the Christmas Season. On New Year's Eve, in fact. The Inn was decorated beautifully for the holidays, and the wedding decorations complemented what he had already done.

The food and bar service was terrific!

The guest rooms at the Inn were fabulous! We had several out of town guests who stayed at the Inn, in addition to my wife and I. Quite honestly, we did not have a single complaint. Dennis could not have been more accommodating, and our guests were all extremely complimentary.

Breakfast followed the next day for ALL of our guests from the night before and it, too, was exceptional. My favorites were the crepes and quiches! Dennis sent us home with any leftovers, and that meant we were treated to another gourmet breakfast the next day before we left for our honeymoon.

Hopefully, you can tell we are enthusiastic fans of Dennis and the Inn at Centre Park. Teresa and I would strongly recommend the Inn at Centre Park for your special event!

Larry & Teresa Medaglia
    Wyomissing, PA

Sent on 12/28/2016

Louise · Married on 12/10/2015

We got married here last December a week befor Christmas. For a hectic time of year it was effortless due to the fact that Dennis takes care of everything.. Over and beyond our expectations it was a perfect night. Words can't describe the beauty of a historic Inn decorated for Christmas. It was picture perfect. The perfect choice 100%. Cheers ❤️

Sent on 11/07/2016

Suzette · Married on 09/05/2015

Once I walked in I Knew this was where I wanted to get Married. My (now) Husband I were absolutely in love with the architecture and the intimacy of the Inn. But what really sold me was Dennis, he was so involved and kind and so VERY helpful that it alleviated a lot of my planning stress. He was always up for questions and letting me come visit to get my thoughts on decor in order. We got married in the Garden and had our reception inside. We also rented a room upstairs which made getting make up and AMAZING photos on the balcony so easy. It was a wonderful day and so affordable I think I actually almost stayed in budget for the whole wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Jillian · Married on 05/03/2015

WOW! I seriously can not say enough about how wonderful Dennis, the owner of The Inn at Centre Park, is. Dennis and his staff made our day absolutely perfect, he was so attentive and was able to quickly respond to all communications and helped to ensure our Wedding day was perfect. I meant to have music ready for the reception but totally forgot in the days leading up to it, no worries Dennis made sure to have some nice jazz play throughout our brunch. And the brunch was the best I have ever, and may ever, have. We had so much food most of us were unable to finish it and for a great price. Do yourself a favor and hold all of your special events at The Inn at Centre Park. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Janie · Married on 02/15/2015

Wow! We were absolutely delighted with our wedding reception and with the service provided by Dennis, the Innkeeper and Reception planner at the Inn at Centre Park! Dennis was so easy to work with! He listened carefully, offered suggestions, and worked to meet our every request. He even provided the master bedroom suite for the groom the night before the wedding!
    The Inn at Centre Park is a elegant turn of the last century mansion that was perfect for our wedding reception. Awesome! That's all I can say! Our guests were wowed and enjoyed the beautiful architecture, as well as the welcoming atmosphere and delicious food. We enjoyed being confident that Dennis would have everything taken care of and all things done perfectly! . . and they were!
    I would recommend the Inn at Centre Park to anyone for a Wedding Reception, or any other event, and n the future, when I need a place for a party or other event, I know exactly where to go!

Sent on 03/27/2015