The Ingleside Hotel Reviews

The Ingleside Hotel 5
The Ingleside Hotel 6

Justin Marasco-Martineau · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful space!

Cannot put into words how wonderful it was to have our wedding at The Ingleside Hotel! The entire hotel is beautiful from the lobby to the restaurant, guest rooms, banquet rooms, and waterpark. Brian, the wedding catering manager, helped us from day one and all the way to the finish line. He was always there to help and answer questions, and did so in a timely manner. The waitstaff was a pleasure to have. They were very professional and brought everything out right on schedule. All of the food from the appetizers to dinner, dessert buffet, and late night snack were all delicious. If you have a lot of guests from out of town, this is the perfect spot to have your wedding and reception because everything is right there, and with the waterpark it gives your guests a little something extra. We could not be more satisfied with our choice of The Ingleside Hotel for our wedding and reception venue.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

Brian was wonderful to work with during our entire wedding planning process. The entire staff was accommodating throughout our event and during our guests' stay. Thank you for being part of our day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sue · Married on 09/01/2018

Brian Peterson was amazing to work with! He was so helpful and was able to answer all of our questions and he gave us some great "heads up" thoughts.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Carla · Married on 05/12/2018

The ENTIRE staff at Country Springs was super helpful! We came to them after our original vendor closed unexpectedly. They were very understanding and assisted us the entire time from begging to end! They made sure all of our guests were comfortable and well informed! I highly recommend them to anyone seeking the perfect place to have their wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    The Ingleside Hotel 7

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Carla, thank you for such a great review and for sharing such a beautiful photo! I had such a wonderful time getting to know you and David throughout the planning process. I hope our paths will cross again! -Brian

Mohammad · Married on 04/08/2018

Venue looks great especially after remodel. Food was awesome. Family and friends enjoyed the wedding. Thank you to all

Sent on 04/20/2018

Nikki · Married on 12/02/2017

Country Springs was very accommodating. They answered all of our questions promptly and always worked with us. They were able to take all of our ideas and make them reality. The service was very prompt and polite. The food tasted amazing! Everyone who attended loved the food and continuously complemented the dishes.

Sent on 12/16/2017

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, Nikki. I had so much fun working with you! I wish you both the best!
    -Brian

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

We had a wonderful wedding and reception at Country Springs Hotel! The staff was responsive and outstanding! The ceremony, our cocktail hour, and our reception was perfect. We received several compliments from our guest about how wonderful the food was and how smoothly everything ran. One of our guests had to leave before dinner started, and the hotel staff brought his dinner to his hotel room. The staff was incredibly helpful and catered to our needs. It was a wonderful day and we would recommend Country Springs Hotel as a wonderful venue to have your wedding and reception!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Addison · Married on 05/20/2017

Great staff that make sure that you are happy and everything is ready for your day. Prices are up front nothing hidden

Sent on 09/26/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review and so good to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff.

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

We booked our small, 75-guest wedding at Country Springs only a few months ahead of our date because our plan to have a destination wedding looked like it wasn't going to pan out. The staff we worked with were incredibly friendly and even when our wedding coordinator (provided by the hotel) left for a new job less than two weeks before our wedding, the transition was smooth! We were able to add on a last-minute open bar for $12/person for an hour about three weeks ahead of our wedding, which was an oversight on our part during the planning, but easily accommodated.

The ceremony venue is an outdoor gazebo and we decorated it with hanging baskets and that was plenty as the area is beautiful. Chairs are provided and the approach to the ceremony area is paved (which was nice for my elderly guests). In the case of inclement weather, your reception venue becomes the ceremony space. Fortunately, we had a gorgeous 70 degree day in May and we got to enjoy our reception in the Somerset Room as planned. That particular room looked a bit dated when we walked through it during our tour, however, the bright red carpet and chairs weren't noticed while the molding and unique architecture of the room, as well as the bar inside the space and access to a trellised outdoor space were highlights.

The food was excellent (we went with the cashew crusted chicken with maple sauce - sounds weird, but tastes amazing!) and there was plenty to go around with the late night pizzas. We paid $2500 plus a $12/pp for an open bar for an hour for the space and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    The Ingleside Hotel 8
    The Ingleside Hotel 9
    The Ingleside Hotel 10
    The Ingleside Hotel 11
    The Ingleside Hotel 12

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Melissa & Ronald, Happy Anniversary!!
    It was great having the opportunity to work with you; thank you for your kind review and sharing your photos! :-) -Tera

Julia · Married on 01/07/2017

If you wanting the wedding of your dreams or a truly DIY wedding, then look no further! I highly recommend Country Springs because of their level of service. I started talking with Michelle about a year before our wedding and I was never disappointed with her. She was there right up until the end of our wedding and afterwards as well. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make sure everything falls into place! We did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in on the Country Springs ground in the Grand Salon Room and Foyer. It was amazing because our guests got to relax and soak it all in and didn't have to drive at all! Also, we got some unique pictures on the ground as well because they have so much that you're able to explore! I highly recommend them because my dad designed a fireplace with a wall that was customized into our wedding ceremony and reception. Country Springs gave us permission ahead of time to be able to put it up for our wedding day. Kevin, one of the main guys who helped set our wedding up, was very helpful and responsive to all of our wedding needs!

Sent on 01/13/2017

NICOLE · Married on 10/01/2016

Country Springs does an unbelievable job making all of your wedding dreams come true. Their planners pull from extensive experience and truly listen and work with you to create the type of experience you want for yourselves as a couple and for your guests. We worked primarily with Michelle and she was fantastic throughout the whole process when it came to our questions and the planning of all of the little details that go into the day. She is so organized and is a prompt and clear communicator. The day of the wedding, the various staff members we came into contact with were beyond delightful and beyond helpful; they anticipated the things we were going to need and made sure we were enjoying everything. Our guests loved the food, loved the open bar, and enjoyed the classy ambiance of the Grand Salon. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I will recommend this facility to everyone I know. Thank you for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/05/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Nicole - thank you so much for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding plans. So glad to hear everyone had a wonderful day and that CSH was able to make your wedding dreams a reality!

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Everything was great! It was more then what we ever imagined. Food was absolutely fantastic; everyone was raving about our food. The hall was beautiful!! Any time I had any questions I would email Michelle and she would email me back right away or a day later. They were very accommodating to all of our family and friends food allergies!

Sent on 09/26/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review and feedback - happy to accommodate special diet needs!

Victoria · Married on 09/17/2016

Michelle was our consultant and she was very professional and knowledgeable. She always answered our questions completely and quickly. We were out of state, but she made it easy for the wedding to run smoothly. Our many thanks to her.

Sent on 09/29/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Happy to hear that everything went smoothly!

Latrina · Married on 09/04/2016

Omg what can't I say about this great place. From our first initial meeting with Tara was awesome she was very helpful responsive any changes needed to be changed she was on it. Then we had to work with another great worker Michelle. Michelle was just as awesome, me, my husband or even my mom would contact her and she meet every need for us, the workers at this great venue will make sure that your wedding experience is what you want it to be and also stress free. Our wedding was outside in their beautiful gazebo our family members and friends are still raving about this place. I would recommend this place to anyone that's looking for great food as well as great customer service. Thanks again for making our wedding what it was!!! Love Darrel and LaTrina Webster.

Sent on 09/07/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Latrina & Darrel - Congrats on your wedding and thank you for sharing your review on wedding wire! You were so much fun to work with and it is so good to hear that everything went well the day of the wedding! Michelle

Katltn · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved country springs! We rented the Grand Salon and it was beautiful! Everyone was so nice and helpfully the day of the wedding. My wedding day was perfect and I want to relive it over and over again. The hall was ready to go when we got there to decorate and Michelle was very helpfully with helping to plan all the details. We also got so many compliments on the food!! We ordered sage chicken, beef stroganoff and pork loin. I would recommended country springs to anyone.

Sent on 09/08/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Katlyn, thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear everything went well for your wedding and you want to relive it over and over again! We hope the very best for you and Blaine!

Amanda · Married on 07/16/2016

The Country Springs was extremely professional and responsive. I always heard back from them right away, and they were very accommodating (they even let us come in early with our D.J. to plan out the area as well as gave us time to do a rehearsal practice for our first dance). We received lots of complements from all our wedding guests on how this was the best wedding they have been to in a really long time. Truly was the perfect night! Plus the waterpark the next day was a great added bonus!

Sent on 07/21/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that your guest had a great time and that we were able to accommodate your special request. May you have a very happy marriage!

Terrie · Married on 07/16/2016

JUST DO IT! IT IS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR FAIRY TALE WEDDING!

Sent on 07/22/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Thank Terrie for the review - your daughter's wedding was beautiful and we thank you for having the Country Springs Hotel celebrate with you.
  • User4202812 · 2+ years ago

CSH made it so easy to have our wedding ceremony and reception there. My guests absolutely loved the food there! We had dinner, dessert and beverages supplied for our guests. The staff was also super helpful from the planning to the serving. I couldn't have been any happier with the results of my wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2015

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

We are so happy to hear that everything went well for your wedding!

Holly · Married on 10/03/2015

Country Springs Hotel helped make my wedding day perfect. I became interested in Country Springs because of the gorgeous outdoor gazebo and their wedding budgeter on their website, which was extremely helpful. Michelle, our Country Springs wedding coordinator was very easy to work with and prompt with emails. I would highly recommend Country Springs to anyone who is interested in a beautiful outdoor wedding and/or a high quality yet affordable reception. Can't thank you enough Country Springs!

Sent on 10/08/2015

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Hi Holly, It was so great getting to know you and Brennan! It is so good to hear you Country Springs could make your wedding special! I loved the beautiful orchids and colors of your wedding. ~Michelle

Brenda · Married on 10/03/2015

I don’t know how to describe Country Springs Hotel, except to say it was our dream come true. We chose the Grand Ballroom for our ceremony and reception because of its old Hollywood/1920’s feel – think gorgeous, twinkling chandeliers and large 1920’s era cherry wood bars. We wanted our guests to feel like they were being treated to a glam, indulgent night out. Michelle, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely wonderful and made it happen. She was very accommodating with all of our requests, timely with any questions we had, very organized and knowledgeable. We felt very well taken care of. We went with the princess package, which offered appetizers, champagne toast, entrees, open bar and late night pizza. Our guests were wined and dined and LOVED it. The bars were always well staffed, no long lines, and the bartenders were fantastic. The food was beyond delicious and took the experience to a new level. The tenderloin kabobs and bacon wrapped water chestnut appetizers were a huge hit. We also chose 2 combination plates (filet + salmon, filet + cashew crusted chicken) and I’m praying someone else I know will get married there so I can have that filet again. It cut like butter and melted in your mouth! The salmon and chicken were also prepared beautifully. Months later and we still have guests telling us how our food was piping hot and the best wedding food they had ever had. And after reviewing over 50 venue packages, let me tell you, they were the most affordable and reasonable out of all of them! Of course, that food was served by the catering staff at Country Springs and they were simply impeccable. You could tell they are very well versed in the wedding business and everyone encountered was extremely polite, smiling and wanted nothing more than to make sure every one of their guests was taken care of. I have nothing but love and appreciation for the Country Springs team and I only wish I could get married there every month! THANK YOU for everything, CSH!

Sent on 01/14/2016

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Brenda, thank you so much for the kind review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, fun, and creative. May you have a very happy marriage! Michelle

Kerry · Married on 08/15/2015

8-15-15- Michelle was our main wedding coordinator and she was always right there to answer any questions we had. We booked Country Spring 16 months before our wedding and we knew exactly when we need to have money in. We rented the gazebo and north ballroom. Michelle always gave me a prompt call back or response to an email. It was easy to pick through the lists of foods and their wedding/event mixers were you can sample food and meet other vendors was great. We choose a cocktail hour with snacks and beverages, chicken cordon blue/filet mignon with roasted potatos and sugar snap peas for dinner, at 8-1030pm we had more snacks. My guests are still talking about how great the food was, the bar service and the staff. I thought their prices are extremely affordable for half a ballroom with 130 guests and a ceremony. The quality and professionalism are top notch. Being able to swim the next day and relax was great!! We had a kid friendly wedding and the people that stayed enjoyed that. The bathrooms near the ballroom were very clean. We paid for soda, beer, ice tea and lemonade. The guests had to cover hard liquor or wine. We had drinks tickets for the entire bridal. We did the gourmet coffee bar and people really enjoyed that too. If I did it all over again I would still use country springs!! My one complaint is the hotel rooms were not as clean as id like them and a couple of guests felt the same way. Just hire a videographer that is my one mistake..it goes by fast.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Kerry,
    Thank you for your kind words and feedback! So glad that you and your guest has such a wonderful time at your wedding at the Country Springs Hotel.
    Michelle

juliette · Married on 07/18/2015

The staff was so nice & did everything they could to meet our needs. We had the best time at our wedding even though we were supposed to have an outdoor gazebo wedding it still turned out beautifully last minute rushing to set up inside the Grand Pavilion. I would hands down recommend the exact setup we had and the privacy of a separate building from the hotel was perfect. The wedding planner Michelle was very patient with us and our changes we made. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Hi Juliette,

I had so much fun working with you on your wedding! We are so glad to hear everything went well for you and your guest. Despite the rain, we are so glad you could bring so much sunshine and happiness to the day!

Michelle

Sharon · Married on 06/13/2015

We were a little worried in the beginning about Country Springs, but I must say, it was not necessary. Michelle M. is amazing in every way. She handled all of our phone calls, returned all of our emails and answered all of our questions numerous times. When we had to make a few changes the day of the event, she went to the staff, on a Saturday and took care of the details herself. Not only was Michelle M. amazing, but the owner, Mrs. Richards was there as well and took care of so many details for us. She made me feel so welcome and made sure that her staff, which had four weddings that day would handle everything and they did that and more. The venue, the food, the staff, the building was perfect. Thanks for making this a memorable event.

Sent on 06/22/2015

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Sharon, Thank you so much for your kind words! The Salon looked absolutely amazing with the blush tones. It was a joy working with you! Michelle

Rebecca · Married on 04/11/2015

My daughter was married on April 11, 2015. We had her rehearsal dinner, ceremony and the reception at Country Springs Hotel. The staff was always professional and always trying to please us ( I am very hard to please! ?)!! the catering sales manager Tera Sagen was the Best. She would try her hardest to accommodate my requests, if they were not possible she did not hesitate to call, and possibly recommend other alternatives. There were times that I called Tera 4 times a day with questions or concerns. She never made me feel uncomfortable or a pain ( my daughter called me stalker). The rehearsal dinner was great! The preparations for the ceremony was right on que, staff worked hard and fast to set up. Then to set up for the reception was completed in no time! The dinner for our guest was very delicious and to my surprise more than enough!!! I was to full to eat my daughters wedding cake. We also reserved rooms for the weekend along with a few of our guests. 30 rooms were reserved on our block, and we were all very pleased with the room accommodations! My husband and I were very pleased with every thing!!!! I strongly encourage you to really consider Country Springs Hotel Pewaukee WI. You will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2015

The Ingleside Hotel's reply:

Grace, thank you for your kind words. You were a joy to work with and I am very pleased Becky, Michael and your family & friends all had a great time! :-)